tiedup101 : 03 - A night of strip poker and surprises! (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedup101 : 03 - A night of strip poker and surprises! (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedup101's stories
03 - A night of strip poker and surprises!
Story index at the bottom

By tiedup101

Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 am

This happened a while ago after a baseball game. Zack mike jake and I thought we would play a game of strip poker to see who betts tied and who will be the tier. Here were the rules. Texas hold em. Whoever wins pot doesn't take clothes off, whoever loses takes something off. If you fold, you don't have to take anything off. Every five rounds, if you haven't taken something off, you have to take a price of clothing off. We were wearing, long baseball socks, white baseball pants, belt, jersey, hat, cleats, and jockstraps. As soon as you get to your jock, you cab either take that off and continue playing until you lose, or keep it on and get tied with your jock on. As soon as you lose you a chairtied, gagged with a smelly baseball sock cleat to ur nosr and u watch the game until someone wins. Winner is tier for night and day tomorrow. I am not that good at poker, but mike was terrible. He lost when everyone else still had there pants on! We paused to tie him. He hadn't chosen to take off his jock knowing he had no chance of winning. As soon as we had tied and gagged him, along with put my cleat to his nose we continued the game. I gave up a fight, but I was almost immediately lost. I chose also not to take my jock off. As soon as I was chairtied tightly, gagged with a sweaty sock, and miles clear to my nose and instead of continuing the game, tv eu ripped off our jocks, much to our surprise and displeasure we mpphed and struggled, but rope is tight. They continued the game. They were really good and still had half their clothes left, zack and jake.

Jake was begining to crack, but zack began getting cocky. Jake was in his jock. Zack still had a few things on, his socks, jock and hat. Jake went for it. He pulled his jock off, leaving him completely exposed. Zack laughed and said big mistake. But jake remained calm and it ended up both being completly naked. With luck on his side, jake was able to come back and win. He grinned and teased zack, and cuffed him. He then began mummifying zack, right in the tv room, both completly naked, as we watched, kinds worried. As soon as be was mummifyed, leaving his head feet and toes and junk of course exposed. Jake wasted no time gagging him with a sweaty sock and putting a sweaty sock In his mouth. A cleat was also added. Then I was tooken out of the chairtie and mummified exactly like zack. I couldn't move and began mpphkng, which he responded to with a shut up. Mike, the loser was also tooken out of the chairtie and mummified like us. We moved a little, but it brought a sticky sensation. Then jake dragged us one by one, over to the couch, putting our feet propped up on the couch, so our head was on the floor. He did the same with everybody. The he attached a rope to each of our feet, and held them so we couldnt move our feet away. He then said stay and left to go put on a pair of boxers. He soon was back, and put on a movie which we could hear but not see. All of our feet were within inches of each others, and he began by just tickling our feet. My mouth was like foaming inside the sock gag. He went on like that for the entire movie. By the end we were exhausted. After the ok g movie, he began getting ready for quite the uncomterable tie.
Please leave comments and feel free to pm me!!

-------------------------------
Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:28 am

Part 2

Jake came back 30 minutes later, happy and grinning. He then starting unwrapping mike. Soon he was unmummifyed and jake told him to stop struggling, slapping his balls as mike moaned. Then he was led out of the room. Jake came back 10 minutes later. He unmummifyed zack, and led him out of the room. 10 minutes later jake came back, unmummifyed me and led me into the bedroom. I began struggling, trying to escape jakes grasp, but he was strong, and quickly grabbed a pair of handcuffs and locked them on my hands. He had the metal stockade. It Is basically a metal piece that has hand and feet holders. Like stocks for instance. Lower legs on floor, but ankles locked, thighs on 90 degree angle upwards, my torso on a platform, locked in torso, upper arms going down, lower arms locked in. Everyone get that? Pm me if you don't. As soon as I was locked in, jake went to work. He quickly got his two shoes and one of mine and put them to our noses, me and zack got Jakes shoes and mike got mine. I obeintly began sniffing. Jake then blindfolded us with three Long yellow baseball socks. It went pitch dark. I felt a sensation in my butt that both hurt and felt really good. I moaned in pleasure. Butt plug. I was really hard at this point. Jake came over to me, and began slowly jacking me off. But he kept on stopping, but after 3 times starting and stopping I finally exploded. Exhausted jake left me for the others. 30 minutes later, after I heard the moans from everybody else, jake was back, this time with a vibrator. He taped it to my crotch and it slowly did it's job. Jake began tickling my feet which soles were held up from the stockade. I was getting tortured and about to explode at the same time, and don't forget sniffing into a sweaty shoe. After I had exploded twice, jake left me to torture the others. My blindfold was ripped off and jake was holding zack. My gag was tooken out and zack was down to his knees. I knew what was coming, but a swift slap on the balls, opened my mouth, and zacks dick was shoved in. He exploded shortly after, and jake ballgagged me and left tie zack to a bed, spreadeagle. He came back for me, untied me, and brought me to mike. Mikes gag was tooken out and my dick was shoved in. After I exploded, jake ballgagged mike, and led me to one if the beds. I was tied tightly spreadeagle, and mike was unlocked from the stockade and tied spreaadeagle to the remaining bed. Jake then left us for the night, spreadeagled, naked, ballgagged and sniffing a shoe.

I awoke early saturday morning, hungry and a litlle tired. I looked to both sides and realized mike wasnt tied spreadeagle. Various thoughts went through my mind, but as soon as mike jumped on me and began playing with my dick and balls, I realized he had escaped. Zack then untied me, handcuffed me, and shoved me In an empty cage. I moaned through the ballgag and looked around. My fear was secure. Jake was handcuffed, ballgagged and caged right next to me. I heard mike waking zack up, then saw him untieing him, and then attaching two mitts to his hands, then tiing his butt cheeks to his toes. Puppy dog. I hate this. Then mike put a collar on zack, and leashed him to one of the beds. Then I was uncaged and pretty much put I. The same exact postion as zack. Then jake was tooken out of his cage. Mitts were put on his hands, but instead of being tied like a puppy, his feet were shackled so he could only shuffle. Mike told us his orders. Jake was his personal servant, and zack and I were his puppy