tiedup101 : 04 - Dare Weekend (m+/m, mm/m+, m+/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedup101 : 04 - Dare Weekend (m+/m, mm/m+, m+/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedup101's stories
04 - Dare Weekend
Story index at the bottom

By tiedup101

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

A new story coming out about how my friends and I did dares to decide who would get tied. Whoever did worst on the same dare got tied for one hour, then another dare etc. Anybody interested?

-------------------------------
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Part 1 of "Dare Weekend."

I invited some friends over a few months ago to hangout and sleep over. My parents, as usual, were away. I wanted to do some tie-ups, but i wanted to change it up a little. I came up with an idea and thought i would present it to my friends. At 6:00 on Saturday, Mike, Jake, and Zack all came to my house. I ordered pizza, and we ate. After we finished, i presented them with my theory.

I proposed that we do a night of dares and as a result; tie ups. I said that everyone should have the chance to do a dare, and whoever performed it the worst was the victim of tie ups for an hour. I said that the dares could be how fast you could chug a soda, how long you could do a handstand, how fast you could run across my house, the list goes on.

Mike, Jake and Zack all thought that we should try it out. I nodded. We all made suggestions on what dares we should do and we put them in a hat. Sort of like charades, if it was your turn, you chose what dare we all did. I shook the hat and asked Jake to pick.......

Does anybody like where it is going?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:25 pm

I was 17 when this happened.

Jake read what it said for all of us to hear, "we all have to do as many push ups as possible, naked and blindfolded. Whoever does the least amount of push ups gets tied first." We all groaned at what he said, but got right to business. I had a die for deciding who went first, second, third and fourth. We all rolled and the results were, Jake 1, Mike 3, Me (John) 4, and Zack 6. Jake was to go first.

He reluctantly stripped down to his boxers, looked at us pleadily, but we ordered him to take them off. He slid them off and i walked up to him with a large baseball sock to cover his eyes. Once blinded, he got right to it.

To be continued!

---------------------------------
Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm

He got in push up position, and as we chuckled, we counted, 1, 2, 3, 4. After 38, he was exhausted, and gave up. He ripped off the sock covering his eyes and pulled on his clothes. Mike was up. He stripped, and i put the baseball sock around his head. He quickly knocked off 38, and after doing one more, he gave up. He didn't need to do any more. He took off the sock and put his clothes on. I stripped, showing my naked self to my friends. Jake put the baseball sock around my eyes and I began doing push ups.

I did 30, put was really tired. But i sure didn't want to be tied first, so i just barely did 39. I yanked off the blindfold, panting, pulled my boxers up and ran to get a drink. When i got back, Zack was already done. He had done more than 38. I was a little surprised since he was on the small side, but I was ready to get to bondage!

Stay tuned to learn what we did to Jake and what happened the rest of the night! Please post comments! Sorry it is so short btw!

--------------------------------
Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Continuing.....

We led him into the bondage room and looked around. Zack pointed out the stocks, and we agreed. Jake groaned as we grabbed the two varieties of stocks, hand and feet stocks and hand and head stocks. We walked out of the bondage room and into the t.v. room. We moved the coffee table and laid the stocks down. I suggested we do the hand and feet stocks and we all agreed. Jake laid on the ground and put his hands and feet in the proper spot, ready to be locked in. We chuckled and shook our heads.

Jake laid in question. :? . Mike finally broke the news to Jake. "Strip!" Zack's face suddenly lit up and he yelled, "Hold on!". We waited a few seconds, and finally, he reappeared. Holding a speedo, he grinned. Jake was happy at the sight of clothes being offered, but as soon as he put it on, he didnt look as happy.

The speedo was meant for a 12 year old, and here he was, at 17, squeezing into a tiny article of clothing. The fact the 12 year old kids didnt commonly have boners. Jake's butt cheeks were clearly shown, and his large, hard dick was bulging through the speedo. I directed him into the stocks, the regular way. As soon as he was locked in, we got ready for fun. We all scattered, looking for torture items. He was left in the t.v. room to ponder his fate.

We all met back in a few minutes with various items. I had grabbed a great, big ballgag, and a old shoe of mine. Zack had grabbed a small rope and nipple clamps. Mike had grabbed a vibrator and some dirtied socks of his. We all got to work.

I went over to Jake and told him to open wide. Being a good little captive, he obliged. I put the black ball into his mouth, and locked the strap around his head. Soon after, drool started slowly encircling the gag and dripping a little. Mike got the vibrator and set it to 10 minutes, stop for 3 minutes, start for 10 minutes etc. He shoved it into the already extremely tight speedo. The speedo looked as if it was going to rip. Jake began moaning from the effects shortly.

Zack got the nipple clamps, and as Jake shook his head and groaned and moaned, applied the clamps to his exposed and vulnerable nipples. He attached the rope to the chain that was between the two clamps and tugged it. Newly applied pressure shot into Jakes nipples, making him mmpph and drool into his ballgag.

After we had done all that, we got to the socks and shoes. Zack and Mike went to get there shoes as I put mine to his nose. He could only sniff and endure. For the next 30 minutes, we watched t.v. while making Jake sniff and suck our socks and shoes, along with tickling him to NO end!

Before we knew it, 1 hour was up. We unlocked Jake and he began taking off everything that was on him. He slid off the speedo, which was a little dirty from his come. He left it on the ground as he quickly slid on boxers. He was comfortable with us enough though, that he didnt need to put on a shirt and a pair of shorts.

The next dare was picked out of the hat by Zack. He read aloud the dare. Whoever completes the least amount of time in a perfect handstand gets picked. To make it fun, and a little quicker, role a die for ball weights to attach to each persons balls. We all groaned at this, except for Mike, who obviously made the dare. To roll a six and a five, a golf ball is attached to your balls. To roll a four or a three, a tennis ball is attached to your balls. To roll a two or a one, a foam ball is attached to your balls. We all rolled.....

Mike was lucky with a two. Jake rolled a three. Zack rolled a four. I, John, rolled a unlucky 6. I groaned as it hit me. Not only were handstands extremely hard for me, with a golf ball pulling at my balls, it was near hopeless. Mike went first and lasted 2 minutes and 13 seconds. Zack lasted a pretty good 1 minute and 27 seconds. Jake did allright with a 1 minute 18 seconds. I was up.

I tied the rope around my balls and tied the golf ball to the rope, which was about 2 feet long. It already hurt to even move with it. I got into handstand position and the clock started. I grinded my teeth, trying not to yell out. At 55 seconds, I gave up.

I didn't think that sore balls for a week was worth being spared from bondage for an hour. Little did I know...........

Please post comments! Thanks!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Continuing......

I gulped as my friends grinned and got ready for bondage. Zack grabbed some handcuffs and locked them on my wrists. Jake had his baseball sock for a blindfold, and that was quickly put around my head, making my world go black. Zack led me into the t.v. room while Jake and Mike went into the bondage room to choose what they would put me in.

Zack prodded me into the room. Without warning, he pulled down my gym shorts and boxers, leaving me exposed. I, of course, cursed him out, which led in a laugh and a swift ball grab. I yelled out, in which was silenced by a sweat full sock shoved in my gaping mouth. Mike and Jake had returned. Mike told me to enjoy his sock, which I sadly, did not! Jake tore off a strip of duct tape from a roll and secured the sock in, making the chances of getting the sock out of my mouth very slim.

They told me to lay on the ground. I carefully fell to the ground and waited. They then told me to lift up my legs and shift them over. I obeyed, and they fell right into the feet holes for the steel stockade. As soon as my hands were moved and my head was put in the holes, it was confirmed. The steel stockade gives access to every inch of my body without me being able to move at all.

I was still blindfolded with Jakes sock as they left me to find torturous items for me to take against my will. One by one, they returned and applied torture to me. Someone put nipple clamps on my open, vulnerable nipples, a shoe was placed over my nose, a vibrator was taped to my cock, and a rope was tied to my balls which was tied to a tennis ball, which hung off the ground, bringing pain to my balls and crotch.

I mpphhed into the gag, but my friends were having to much fun to notice. Someone was tickling my feet, which were locked in the steel stockade, soles facing up. Someone was tickling my armpits and pulling on the nipple clamps every so often. Someone else was changing the shoe over my nose and writing all over me, which i later found out was the word 'slave'. After a little more than 10 minutes, I exploded. I didnt know that Mike was the one under my lifted body, tickling my armpits.

He had been in perfect shooting range of my come. He was furious that I had 'purposely' comed all over him. He got up and stormed out. Jake and Zack followed him. They came in a minute later, and didn't say a word to me. They unlocked me from the steel stockade and walked me over to an unknown bondage piece. They pushed my head down and told me to sit. I realized it was one of the cages i had. Still blinded, I was put into mitts, and put cuffs on my legs.

They then tied a small rope from the mitts D ring to the cage bars that were right above each shoulder, putting my arms in a 90 degree elbow. The shoe was taken off my nose, the nipple clamps were left on, put a rope was tied to the chain connecting the clamps and that rope was tied to a cage bar. The vibrator had been removed, but the rope and tennis ball was removed.

Then someone gasped. I looked around, but i was blindfolded and gagged, so i couldn't ask what was going on or see what was going on. I felt hands going and feeling my cock. My cock was relatively not hard, and I felt something being slid onto it. It was small, and didn't fit my cock, so it squeezed my cock. I hard a lock click, and the hands went away, but whatever was on my cock did not. I felt a little pain, because my cock was pushing into the mysterious object.

The sock covering my eyes was ripped off, and I immediately looked at my cock. Then it hit me. A cock cage. Then i looked up at my captors. Previously i had thought that cock cages were to prevent sex. Mike grinned and tied two ropes, one to each ball, to my toes that were slid out of the cage. It hurt because it was a small rope, and moving either of my big toes would result in a pain to my balls.

Jake tied a rope around my chest and tied it to the bars behind me, pulling me back quite a bit. Now my balls, cock, and nipples are hurt. I mpphed in pain, while Jake and Zack looked in awe as Mikes idea worked well. Mike then got a picture frame out and tied a rope to the top of it and hung it down the cage, eye level for me. The picture frame had nothing in it, and i looked at it quizzingly.

Mike pulled a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. What was a picture frame was now a screen. A picture appeared of a guy tied up. Two seconds later, another picture popped up. And another. I was enjoying this, but that meant that my cock wanted to get bigger. The cock cage was too small for my hard cock.

Pressing against it, it killed. All the while, I am looking at some great bondage pictures. I moaned in pain at so many things. I moved around, but that moved my feet, which yanked my balls around, along with my so sore nipples. Now Mike, Jake and Zack watched as I moaned, mpphed, and groaned in pain and pleasure. They walked around the cage, watching me. They finally got bored of my pain, and turned on the t.v., watching me though. Every second was painful for me. When I tried to close my eyes, Mike was prepared. He had a rope attached to my toes and to the rope pulling my nipples.

A huge yank startled me and forced my eyes open. What had i done to deserve this. A week of sore balls looked like fun compared to this!

Please post comments! Thanks!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am

Thankfully, one hour was up, and my friends stayed true to their word. I was released and Mike smiled at me. He asked if I had enjoyed it, in which I replied that the pictures I saw were worth it. He grinned. I picked from the hat our next dare. But before i could read it aloud for all, Jakes phone rang. It was his mother. He began saying no, c'mon, mom..... Finally he hung up and looked at us. He said that his 14 year old brother, Matt, needed someone to watch him and he was going to have to leave. We were pretty mad that he was going to have to leave, but then an idea popped into my head.

Jake, have Matt come over here. Matt knew about our TUG's, did TUG's, and was fine with us doing it. Jake said that as long as it was okay was us, we could have him come over. He called his mom, and ten minutes later, Matt was upstairs. We were all in our boxers, and we told him that he should get in his boxers so that it was more comfortable for all of us and so he would fit in. He was in his baseball uniform, having just come back from a game, so he got down to his jockstrap and long socks. I read the dare aloud. "Wrestling Tournament. Flip coins to see who goes with who. Strip to nothing and wrestle. Three rounds. Whoever wins is free from TUG's. Whoever lost would go against whoever lost from the other pair. No cheap shots."

I said that Matt should be the referee. We all agreed, including Matt, and he assumed the role quite well. Matt flipped a coin between Jake and I. I lost and Jake chose Zack to go against. That meant Mike and I. DANG! I pulled out a gymnast matt from the bondage room and laid it on the carpet in the main room. Jake and Zack pulled off their boxers and got on either side of the mat. Matt said go, and they began. It was rough, but it was clear who was to win. Naked wrestling is an experience that no one forgets. Your face in someone junk, junk on junk, butt in face, et-cetera. Jake soon finished off Zack, and then it Mike and I's turn. We pulled off our boxers and Jake and Zack pulled theirs on.

We circled the mat, and when Matt yelled go, Mike pounced. I was smart though. His head was down, and all I had to do was kneel down a little, and his mouth went right near my junk. He scrambled away, and I quickly grabbed hold of him and held him down for 5 seconds. Mike was mad now and quickly pounced on me and he won round two. It came down to this. I cornered him, but then he tripped me. he sat on me backwards, putting my nose and mouth right near his crack. I hauled up, but he was too heavy. 5 seconds later, I was defeated.

Then it was Zack and I. Zack was small, so it really was no match. Three rounds later, I was free from TUGS! Zack got ready for the worst. Matt proposed that a mummification wouldn't be too bad. Zack didn't love the idea, but figured it was better than what I got. 5 minutes later, he was wrapped from shoulder to toe in duct tape, excluding his crotch, nipples and feet. Matt even joined in the torture. Nipple clamps and a vibrator were quickly pulled out and applied. Matt pulled off one of his baseball socks and that fresh sweat and dirt was quickly shoved into Zacks mouth. My shoe was placed over his nose, and then Mike and Jake tended to tickling his feet. Matt had gotten bored and left for t.v. After a little over 10 minutes, Zack exploded. I set the vibrator to go for 10 minutes and stop for two minutes and then go for ten minutes. We left Zack for t.v also.

Please post comments, suggestions and feedback! Thanks!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 am

40 minutes later, the hour was up. It was really late, so we decided to call it quits. We unwrapped Zack and got ready for bed. There was only three beds and a couch upstairs, so we decided that it was time to get rid of Matt. I felt bad for him, but when it came to a good night sleep, too bad. Matt liked to be tied, so he didn't give much of a fight when we cornered him.

The 14 year old was tied on the rack in the bondage room. Feet cuffed down, thighs cuffed, chest cuffed down, wrists cuffed, upper arms cuffed, and a blindfold (my baseball sock) he was good to go. He protested a little as we closed to door. (Just so you know, it turned out that he loved it and came over from time to time to try out my bondage equipment) Anyways, we each got a bed and we quickly fell asleep. At 11, I woke up, yawning. I quickly went into the bondage room to unlock Matt. He was awake, but assured me that he had just woken up. He was naked, so he quickly put on some boxers and went towards the small kitchenette in search of food.

Of course, me being the lazy one, didnt bother to restock on food. By then, everyone had woken up, so I offered to the group that we go out for breakfast. A half hour later, we were fully dressed and driving to our favorite local breakfast joint. After stuffing ourselves silly and then running a few short errands, we returned to my house at around 3. It was a little early to start the dares, so we wasted two hours away playing video games and watching t.v. At 5, I ordered take out, and after we were full on food, were ready for some dares.

Matt, the official referee, picked a dare and read it aloud. "A long dare ahead. Strip poker/bondage. A game of poker. For each game lost, losers has to discard one item of clothing. After naked, tying is began. After your feet had been cuffed, your thighs had been cuffed, chest tied down, mouth had been gagged and hands cuffed, you had officially lost. Whoever had been completely tied and naked first was the victim of bondage for a hour. Each person wears 10 items of clothing, no more."

We quickly counted our clothes, donning and discarding clothing as deemed fit. Matt wrote down each piece of clothing from each person, eliminating any chance of cheating. Matt was also the dealer. After the cards were dealt, the game began.

Zack started out strong, Mike quickly behind. Jake lost all of his clothing only 40 minutes into it. I still had socks and my boxers on. Mike had everything save his hat, shoes and jacket. Zack had only lost his hat and jacket. The games continued, but the tables were turned. Jake had only lost a few hands, and I had only lost few too. Jake's feet and thighs were cuffed, my feet were cuffed, Zack had only his boxers on, and Mike's feet, thighs and chest were tied down. 1 and 30 minutes into it, it was anybodies game, but Mike and Jake's chance's were slim.

1 and 50 minutes into the fierce game, Jake had only his hands to be tied. He was tied down, naked and gagged. Zack was tied down, but no gag and his hands weren't tied down yet. Mike had only his hands to lose. I had only my hands to lose. The final hand. Jake won with a full house. He mpphed through the gag, (his own sock) and shook around in the chair that bound him. I was happy that Mike had lost, and told Matt to untie us. He smiled and shook his head, grinning evilly. He walked over to me, not gagged, and shoved his own sock in. Duct tape followed. I was terribly confused. I mpphed in disapproval, trying to say it wasn't a joke.

He walked over to Zack, who also hadnt been gagged, was pleading with him and begging him. Matt's other sock was shoved into his mouth and duct tape locked it in. Our hands were then cuffed, preventing all means of escape. Matt then turned our chairs so that Zack and Mike's chairs were back to back, and Jake and I's chairs were back to back. Classic bondage style, Matt picked the worst shoes of all of us, Jake and Mike's. They were taped over our noses. All the while this is happening, Matt is laughing like this is hilarious.

It kind of was though. Seeing you older brother and his friends plead with you must have been quite an experience. He grabbed four vibrators and questioned what they were, which of course he knew. He taped a vibrator to each of our crotches, fiddling with the timers. He set them to 12 minutes, 2 minutes stop, 12 minutes go etc. That was evil. That was about 10-30 seconds away in which we all blew.

Matt's phone rang, and he answered it. He said that to come on over to John's house, he'd love to have you. I shook my head, all the while my cock getting bigger and bigger as the vibrator did its job. I wont explain it, but I was so close to exploding, then the vibrator turned off. I groaned, moaned, mmphed into my gag and looked at Matt pleadily. A few minutes later, Matt's friend, Joe, rang the doorbell. Matt quickly ran downstairs, leaving us.

Matt and Joe walked into the room. Matt had clearly not told Joe the situation, for he was awed at what he saw. Joe's look of awe quickly turned into a look of evil. He swiftly grabbed some baseball socks on the ground and blindfolded each of us. A few minutes later, I felt my hands being untied. I mpphed into my gag, "Thank you!" and moved my hands towards my feet to untie myself. I felt steel being locked on my wrists.

How could I be so stupid? They weren't releasing me, they were changing my bondage position. My feet were uncuffed, and the vibrator and shoe were taken off. My legs were cuffed with a two foot long chain in between. I was still blindfolded, and Joe was practically bear hugging me, preventing me from escaping. I was led into the bondage room. I felt myself being put into Head and hand stocks.

Then my feet were put in feet and hand stocks. Then, much to my surprise and displeasure, a rope was tied from my balls to the hook on the hand and feet stocks. The rope was much to small, pulling my balls rather more than I would prefer. Then I was left. 30 minutes later, I felt my poor exposed feet being tickled out of control. This made me move erractically, pulling at my balls. Mphhing into the gag, I wondered what the evil little twerps were going to do with us..........

Please post comments and suggestions!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 am

I struggled in my bonds, I was tickled to no end. I was really mad at the two guys, a few years younger than us, showing us. Finally, the torture stopped. They unlocked me, and told me that they were leaving, and that hopefully there were no hard feelings. I was pretty mad, but they planned well. Joe lived only a few minutes away, and had driven his family golf cart over. I couldn't take them both down at once, nor would there be enough time to untie one of my friends and make it downstairs all the way in time to stop them from leaving my house. They left, grinning, off the hook.

Then I had an idea. I ran to Jake, and unlocked him with the hidden key I keep stashed because Matt and Joe had hidden the keys. After Jake had been unlocked, I told him to quickly unlock Mike and Zack, and grab my airsoft guns from my airsoft closet. He wordlessly got to work as I ran downstairs. By the time I got down there, they had already started to leave. They saw me, and gunned it.

I quickly hit the gate switch, which they had forgotten about. The gate, which was a mile down, (driveway is VERY long) was closing. I hopped onto my golf cart as Mike, Jake, and Zack came out, airsoft in hand. They passed me my airsoft of choice, which was a pistol and we got started. Mike and Jake in one cart, and Zack and I in the other. My carts were better, and faster, so we caught up to them by the time they reached the gate. They hit the brakes as soon as they realized the gates were locked. I drove my cart to one side of Joe and Matt's cart, while Mike drove the other cart to the other side of Matt and Joe's cart.

Once they realized we had the airsoft gun's, they realized they were doomed. They stepped out of the cart with their hands in the air. Jake got out of the cart and handcuffed them both. We told them to try NOTHING as we placed them shotgun in the carts. Mike and I drove out prisoners back to my house, while Jake and Zack took Joe's cart back to the house, going behind in case they tried anything.

I led the way into the back of my house and into the woods behind my house. After driving along the path for a while, I slowed my cart to a stop and we all got out. Zack and I went ahead of the prisoners, and Mike and Jake stayed behind just in case.

Our handcuffed prisoners walked along the path, half-pleading, and we could tell, half happy that they were our prisoners. I found the clearing that we always did tie-ups and told Matt and Joe to lie on the ground. They complied, and while Jake and Zack watched them, Mike and I got ready to tie them up. Jake and Zack told Matt and Joe to strip down to their boxers, which they obeyed reluctantly, with help from Jake and Zack since they were handcuffed.

Finally, after some good rope tying and prepared knots, we were ready. In no time at all, Matt and Joe were tied to the trees, each in a standing spreadeagle. After that, a few finishing touches were made. Matt and Joe each received each others sock, and each others shoe. Some duct tape securing both, and they were good. We told them, as we left, that we would be back soon, hopefully. We laughed and left them.

We rode back to the house and went upstairs. It was around 6, so we would have to get Matt and Joe in a hour or so and untie them. We played video games for a little bit, then I told Mike, Jake and Zack that I would go get them and untie them. They said ok, but then Jake said that he would come too. Mike and Zack continued to play video games as we left.

We reached the woods, and Matt and Joe were exactly as we left them. We untied them, gave them some water, and drove them back to the house. Matt and Joe told us that they were going to go to Joe's house, and they took Joe's cart and left. Jake and I walked back into the house and into my rooms.

I walked one step into the room and instantly a hand went over my mouth while Mike burst out from behind one of the beds, bearing some handcuffs. I struggled, and managed to get free from Jake's grip, but then Mike practically tackled me. Quickly, Mike had me handcuffed while Jake shoved his sock in my mouth. Mike still sitting on me, Jake fetched some tape and in no time at all, the sock was secured in.........

Please post comments, feedback and suggestions! Thanks!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 pm

I struggled as I was brought to my feet. This time, Mike had a strong hold on me. I had no choice but to be roughly pushed me into the bondage room. As soon as I looked in, I knew tonight was going to be a long one. Zack had rope tied to his hands and feet, and the rope was tied to hooks around the room, putting him in a standing spread eagle position. But the problem is, he was standing on footstools, about a foot up. He was fully clothed, and he was not gagged or blindfolded. As soon as he saw us, he began pleading with Mike and Jake to let him go.

Mike and Jake ignored him, focusing on me. In 5 minutes, I was tied just like Zack, right next to him. They left us, saying they'd be back, after they had dinner. They closed the door, leaving the lights on, as we struggled. The bonds weren't tight, and we weren't stretched...yet. Finally, Zack and I both stopped struggling and just talked for a while, nervous at what they would do to us.

A half-hour later, the door opened. Mike and Jake walked in and smiled at us captives. They tickled us a little, knowing if we moved to much, we would fall off the stools and into our doom. We laughed out loud, pleading while laughing for them to stop. They ignored us, tickling us as we squirmed.

They got bored after a little while, having to go under our clothes. Mike went over to the table in the bondage room and grabbed two pairs of scissors. We shook our heads and said no as they chopped the scissors in front of us. Slowly, nips and cuts were taken out of our clothes, from our shirts, undershirts and pants. After 15 minutes of Mike and Jake laughing as they cut off our clothes, we were down to our boxer-briefs and socks and shoes. Speaking for both Zack and I, we were mad that we had worn boxer briefs.

As soon as Mike and Jake reached the briefs, they exchanged looks. They cut one straight cut along the side of the briefs and took them off us, leaving us naked except for our socks and shoes. Jake and Mike exchanged our briefs, and thats when I knew. Even though I knew what they intended, I had no control over it. Mike and Jake walked behind us and soon had each of our briefs rolled into a long strip and tied around our heads, giving us each each others briefs to have as cleave gags.

After that, Mike and Jake thought it was time for some fun. With quick, swift, swipes the stools holding us up were ripped from beneath us. We instantly were stretched. Our shoes just barely touched the ground. Our hands and feet were stretched quite a bit. We moaned through the gag. Mike and Jake then took off our socks and shoes, making it so only our big toes could touch the ground.

After that, other measures were made to ensure our discomfort. Each other's shoes were taped to our noses, and some more tickling came into play. We moaned and mpphed through each others briefs, struggling and pleading for escape. Mike and Jake got bored and left us after a while. They came back 10 minutes later. Jake grabbed two blindfolds, and soon we were blindfolded.

In darkness, I had no idea what was going on, or what was going to happen. A minute later, my cock was being jacked off. Less than 10 minutes later, I exploded, happily. I moaned in exhaustion and happiness. Then I was left, stretched out, blindfolded and gagged, naked and sniffing a shoe, as my friends left for video games!

Please post your comments, suggestions, and feedback! Thanks!

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Continuing.....

I moaned through the gag, exhausted from the demanding tie. 30 minutes later, I heard activity. I felt myself being untied, and everything was taken off me, shoe, everything, except for the blindfold. I was led out of the room by Mike and Jake, and I felt myself being put on a bed. They told me NOT to fight as they put some things on me. With some struggle because it was so tight, they put some extremely tight pants on me. I found out later they were some sort of PVC pants, black and shiny. They were really small, and VERY tight fitting. NOTHING was hidden in the pants, including my boner, that was CLEARLY shown.

Then Mike said to put my arms out, and not knowing what was really going on, a strange feeling shirt was put on me. It was a straight jacket, as I soon found out. It felt very strange, being bound by a jacket, but I couldnt budge my arms at ALL! I felt my feet being tied spreadeagle, tightly. As some might know, the straightjacket has a strap going down my crotch, and up my back, and it was pretty tight. My friends took pictures, and I look very funny with the white strap and black pants. Anyway, I was finished off by a collar put on my neck and a rope tied to the collar and tied the other end to the headboard, keeping me in place.

Having the pants and the straightjacket on made it VERY hot. Like very hot. I was sweating bullets in those things. I think my friends noticed, because they said they would be nice and they would raise the temperature in the room. I cursed them out, and that followed in Mike coming up to me while Jake turned of the thermostat and told him to shut up.

Egging him on, I cursed him again. He said that foul language was not going to be accepted. I heard something that sounded suspiciously like underwear sliding down, then Mike lifted by head and something was tied around my head, with that something being tied so tight, it was forced to lodge in my mouth. That something was Mike's used boxers. Mike informed me that he had been very busy these past few days, and had been reusing the same underwear for more than 4 days. I was left to enjoy Mike's underwear as a cleavegag. Fun.

I was left alone, and I heard sounds, some struggling and some laughing. A few minutes later, my blindfold was ripped off. I looked around and Jake was tickling the only exposed part of my body, my poor feet. Zack was on the next bed, tied exactly like me. Mike was tickling him. I struggled, bounced on the bed, and laughed into the gag, but I was shown no mercy. Jake got bored after a while, and Mike and him switched captives. Mike went into the bondage room, and returned with two items.

He passed one of them to Jake, and one he kept for himself. I watched as he plugged it in, and turned the thing on. I watched, sadly at that, as it came nearer and nearer to me. The vibrator targeted me very visible boner. It hit it, and I reacted. I couldnt move though, only endure the sensation. I moved back and forth, and the vibrator went up and down my cock.

Mike loved every minute of it. Since spreadeagle spreads my legs out, my entire crotch is wide open. He moved it around, getting everywhere. I heard Zacks moans and Jakes laughs, meaning the same thing was happening to me. Mike moved the vibrator to where my butt started, my entire crotch, then started teasing me with it. Finally, he got bored, and left the vibrator near my crotch, not enough to explode, but DEF. enough to get excited.

Mike and Jake then left Zack and I, laughing as we continued to moan and struggle, only from those tiny little vibrators. Mike and Jake left us to our struggling. I was extremely hot, and was being forced to move and moan. What else was in store for me?

Please post comments and suggestions! Thanks!

----------------------------------
Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 am

The ending......

It was around 10, and being in bondage was very tiring for the victims. Zack and I were extremely tired, hot, sweaty, and just tired of bondage. Mike and Jake took some pictures of us, then untied us. They said that the pictures would get out if we didn't stay naked and clean the upstairs for them. Until around 11, we got stuck cleaning my room and the bondage room. After we were done, we all went to bed in peace. What a weekend. The only thing we did after that was I woke up in the night, and stripped Jake and Mike without them knowing. :lol:

They were mad in the morning but okay with it, they deserved it. Anyway, did anybody like this story? And I will have to start another story. I have had many experiences, so if anybody likes a specific situation, bondage position, gag, etc, let me know! Thanks!

--John!