itied : 02 - Hotel Room Antics (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

itied : 02 - Hotel Room Antics (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

itied's stories
02 - Hotel Room Antics
Story index at the bottom

By itied

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 pm

We were on a trip down to New York City for a trip for Orchestra. I was rooming with one of my "Friends", Victor. He was quite the charmer. His face was stern and serious most of the time. Eyes deep and dark. His body was what I really personally liked. His arms were the size of my thighs and his abs were at the level of an Abercrombie model.

I took a deep breath before entering my room. We had planned it out. After the concert, while everyone else would be down at the pool we would have fun up in our room. All of the other students were spread across the hotel but we were the only ones on the 5th level of the hotel. As soon as I slid that key in the door, it would start. He would pretend to be an intruder in my hotel room and take over me.

I slid the key into the door and it clicked open. It slowly creaked open. The room was dark. It then hit me that I had no idea where he was. Was he behind the wall right as you got in a few feet? Or was he hidden behind the door? He walked in and shut the door. He wasn't behind there. I walked further into the room and then a hand grabbed my arm and twisted it back. Before I could protest, a hard strong hand clamped over my mouth. "Mmpphhh!" I moaned into his hand.

He defiantly had a grip on me. I caught a glance of him in the mirror. He was wearing black pants and a black tank top wife-beater along with a black bandanna cover his face up to his nose. His chest was about to burst through his shirt. He pushed me down on the bed on my stomach and held my arm still. He bend over and whispered in my ear "Your mine tonight..."

I moaned in his hand again and shook my head in disagreement. He grabbed some rope that was right at the foot of the bed and tied my hands behind my back. He then flipped me over and stared down at me. His deep almost black eyes bared into me. I wasn't going to lie, I almost was a bit scared of him. He sat down on the bed and leaned up against the head board. He then pulled me up and had me lay against his chest. "What do you think you're-" I was cut off once again by him covering my hand. He then slid his other hand up my shirt. I tried wriggling out of his lap but was pushed back into him.

His hand started to play around with my nipple as he rubbed my chest. Victor then slid his hand farther south until he reached the button of my pants. I shook my head in disapproval. I forgot that I was supposed to be a scared hostage while he was my scary kidnapper. He un-buttoned them and slid his hand down my briefs and massaged my crotch. I moaned louder in pleasure. It felt so good. I was forced to turn around and look at him. He released his hand and said very serious "If you make a sound, the night will be even worse." I nodded and he walked over to a bag across the room.

I struggled and tried to undo the bonds that contained me but no use. He came back with a bright blue ball gag. I tried moving away but he grabbed me tightly and forced my mouth open. After shoving it in he proceeded to remove my jeans. I was wearing nothing but grey boxer briefs underneath. He then ripped off my shirt as well. I lied there wondering what he had planned next.

---------------------------------
Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 pm

I was now bent over the bed as Victor continued to molest my body. Rubbing his hands up and down my back and behind. I moaned more into the ball gag that was forced into my mouth. He slid his hand over my mouth and whispered "Shhh" as he rubbed my legs. Victor grabbed my arms and tied my wrists together as well as my ankles. He then hoisted me up farther onto the bed and left to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on along with the radio.

I sat there for a few minutes wondering how long I would be stuck like this until he changed it up or did something new. I wriggled around in bed in my boxer briefs. The rope from my restraints was scratching the surface of my skin. It was hopeless. Whatever he had planned tonight, I was his victim. His slave.

After what seemed like hours, he finally walked out of the bathroom in nothing but his underwear of choice, black speedo cut. Immediately I started to grow. It was all so over whelming. He cocked his eyebrow and walked over. I inched away but he slid right next to me. I started massaging my bulge and pulled my boxer briefs down. He leaned over the bed and poured what looked like baby oil into his hand. He slid it onto my cock and slowly started rubbing up and down my shaft. I put my head down and took it. Enjoyed it. I started moaning loud into my gag.

It continued for a 10 minutes until I finally blew a load. I was now breathing heavily and groaned a bit. Victor got up un-gagged me. I started breathing even heavier now. He pulled his own speedo off, balled it off, grabbed a roll of tape and walked towards me. I knew what was next. I shut my mouth tightly as he grabbed my cheeks tightly. I tried to shake him free but he eventually shoved his speedo in and wrapped a roll of clear tape around my head twice. It tasted disgusting but at the same time I was more turned on than anything. Victor was dominating over me as I was alone with him tied up.

He pulled me down off the bed and onto my knees. Shortly after, he started rubbing my head and pressing it into his crotch. Pretty soon it was reversed and he was pressing his pelvis into my face. Victor than grabbed his own hard-on and started tapping it across my face. He looked down at me and said "Do you want it?" I shook my face and he grabbed my cheek and pulled my face to stair at him "I said..Do you want it?" I shook my head again and at the point I knew by saying I didn't want it, I would get what I wanted...which was him.

He started un-raveling the tape from around my head my heart started fluttering. My mouth was hanging open waiting to suck him off. He pulled back. I looked at him with big eyes. Why had he stopped? Why wouldn't he let me have him completely? He pulled me back up and lied me down on the bed after blindfolding me with a black bandanna. He turned off the lights and I could hear him walking around the room, making sure everything was set. I could hear him putting his speedo cut back on and climb into bed.. Victor slid up next to me in a couples spoon. He rubbed my crotch a bit and nibbled on my ear. He then said "We're going to Chicago in a few months...We'll continue it later" and laughed an evil laugh. The laugh that taunted me.