californiadude : 01 - Luke (m/m, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

californiadude : 01 - Luke (m/m, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

californiadude's stories
01 - Luke
Story index at the bottom

By californiadude

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:06 pm

My parents had gone on holiday for the weekend and I had my boyfriend over one day. His name is Luke, 15 slim and gay. I'm Corey, 15 slim and bisexual. We both enjoy bondage.

Luke came over about 3pm. He was wearing a black hooded tshirt tucked into his dark blue jeans held up with a thick brown leather belt. I was wearing a white levi's tshirt, a pair of blue jeans and a thick brown leather belt too. We headed upstairs and played a few video games, couple of cans of coke and stuff.

Luke turned to me and said "so do you wanna have a little fun?" I said "yeah okay. What kind of fun?". He stood up, reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pair of police handcuffs.

"turn around and put your hands behind your back" he said. I did so. He clipped the handcuffs onto my wrists.

He came towards me, put his hands on my chest and pushed me onto the bed. Me climbed on top of me, moved his face towards mine and kissed me. Full on lip action. He pulled away. By this point my cock was bulging in my jeans. He started to stroke my jeans which made my erection grow even harder. He knelt up and started to stroke the end of his belt. He sensually unbuckled it and pulled down the zip on his jeans. His cock was also bulging.

Luke pulled his jeans off and pulled down his boxers. His 6" cock was staring me in the face. He told me to open wide.

At first I felt quite unsure about it but I realised I wanted to do it. I opened my mouth and he pushed his erect cock in. He kept on pushing it in and out for about 5 minutes until he came. My mouth was full of this guys semen. He went to the bathroom and washed his cock, then came back through. Luke rolled me over and unlocked the handcuffs. I rubbed my wrists as he had clipped them on too tight.

"My turn" he said.

He stood up and put his hands behind his back. I grabbed the cuffs off him and clipped on his wrists behind his back. Sat down on the floor, and I knelt down beside him.

"Okay, get your cock out" He said.

I unbuckled my belt, and pulled down my jeans and underwear. My cock was now fully erect and I stuck it in his mouth. He sucked and sucked, while I pushed and pushed. The orgasm was really big. After about two minutes, I exploded. Cum everywhere. I cleaned up in the bathroom and went back through, not knowing what was coming next.

TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------
Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Part 2: The Next Day

Well it was the day after one of my favourite bondage experiences... so far. The next day... which was Saturday, I went to Luke's house. His mate from school, Ryan, was there. He is also bisexual, 16, slim, six pack, and single.

I was wearing a pair of black slim jeans, my brown leather belt again and a red shirt. I went upstairs to Luke's room where he was walking around shirtless. As I walked through the door, Ryan snuck up on me and hand gagged me. Luke went over to his bed and pulled a box out from underneath. This was his bondage box. He had handcuffs, leg irons, rope, duct tape, ball gags, everything you could think of. He tossed a pair of handcuffs over to Ryan who clipped them onto my wrists. Handcuffed twice on two days, I couldn't believe it.

Luke came over to me a shoved a ball gag in my mouth, and secured it at the back. I was lead over towards the bed where I was forcibly pushed to the floor. Ryan locked my legs around the foot of the bed with leg irons while Luke unclipped my handcuffs and secured my hands around the radiator pipe before locking me back up again.

Ryan stripped down to his boxers and tossed his clothes on the floor. He had thick, black skater style hair and he was turning me on so much. Luke ripped open my shirt and pulled it off. He undid my belt and jeans and pulled them down, leaving me in my boxers. He then went and stripped down himself, and tossed his clothes over by Ryan's.

Ryan lay on top of me and started kissing my neck and rubbing his cock against mine. Then he pulled down my boxers. I don't want to go into much detail but for the next while, we had sex. By the time we were done, my ass was red.

He pulled my boxers back up and started kissing me again. Ryan got up to go to the bathroom. Now that the sex was over, it was torture time. Luke was standing over me with a vibrator, which he attached to my cock. I wanted to control it, but the orgasm was too big and I came everywhere. Luke told me I would have to wash it later because he had plans for me.

He went over to pick up his clothes and pulled his brown leather belt from his jeans and folded it over. He started whipping me all over very hard. I was trying to scream out in pain but the ballgag silenced me. I was completely helpless.

After about half an hour of being whipped senseless with a thick leather belt, He finally was going to let me go. He put the key into the leg irons and un-cuffed my feet. He uncuffed my hands from the radiator but before I could do anything, he had cuffed my hands behind my back again. He unlocked the left hand and slid the shirt sleeve on and cuffed it back again, and did the same with the right hand. Luke buttoned up my shirt and picked up my jeans. He put my legs inside the jeans and pulled them up and proceeded to put my belt through the belt loops and buckled it at the front.

Ryan was still away doing whatever it was he was doing, I'm not sure what exactly but we were going to torture him when he got back. It was just a matter of time.

TO BE CONTINUED

-------------------------------
Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:02 am

Ryan was away in the bathroom having just come out the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and came back to Luke's room. He opened the door and was pushed to the floor by me. His towel came off and his naked skater body was revealed.

Luke tossed over a bunch or rope and I cross-tied his hands behind his back. Luke got a roll of duct tape, taped his feet together and then into a hogtie. I rolled him over. Ryan had a hard on, as did Luke and I.

Luke grabbed Ryan's erect cock and started giving him a hand job. This was giving Ryan a huge orgasm. Meanwhile I was shuffling through Luke's bondage box to find a ballgag. Ryan screamed. I turned around to see what was going on and there was Luke covered from head to toe in Ryan's cum. I laughed.

"Okay, I think that's enough how. Are you going to let me go?" Ryan asked.

"I might as well, no fun in leaving you like this" Luke replied.

"Good" Ryan said. I could tell he was pissed off. "I'll get my own back on you Luke, you too Corey" he added.
I laughed and walked out the room. I needed to go to my friend Sarah's house to study. She helps me with my guitar.

TO BE CONTINUED