itied : 03 - Basketball Team Up (MM/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

itied : 03 - Basketball Team Up (MM/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

itied's stories
03 - Basketball Team Up
Story index at the bottom

By itied

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I was on the Junior Varsity team for our schools basket ball team so I was forced to go. Our Varsity team made it to the state tournament. All my other friends were on the regular Sophomore team so I was pretty much alone. I didn't care for the rest of the guys on my team not to mention they didn't care for me either. However when Coach Johnson said we had to buddy up three to a room I wished I was on the sophomore team.

Everyone had buddies and I had to be stuck in a room with the two biggest jerks - however best looking guys - on the team. They both had it going on. The looks, muscle, money and popularity. Not to mention he had seen them both in the showers. After arriving at the hotel, I was the first to make it to the room. Knowing them they were both sweet talking the cheerleaders, as usual. I flopped my stuff down on the bed and layed down. It was nice that the hotel was big enough to have 3 beds. Odd though. He had never heard of one having 3 beds.

Then they walked in. Mike first. He was tall with a chest that was practically ripping through his white shirt. He had piercing blue eyes and short wavy brown hair. He took his stuff to his bed and set it down. Then came Erik who was tall as well and had shorter brown hair along with side-burns connecting to his chin.

"Dude I know, she seemed like a freaky girl. Luckily I bought the stuff you guys gave me for my birthday. Who'd have thunk I'd use them instead of being a joke" Erik said giving Mike a high five. I continued to mess around on my phone when in actuality I was trying to listen to their conversation.

They completely ignored me through the rest of the time we were in our room. As if I wasn't even there as they talked about how suckie JV was. Man did that make me feel great. As I continued to come up with ways to pretend I wasn't paying attention, They both finally grabbed a bag with their swimsuits and towels in it and left the room.

I, on the other hand stayed. There was no point in leaving. So I watched a bit of T.V and after 2 hours of T.V I decided to snoop a bit. I looked through Eriks bag wondering what he had gotten that he'd use on that cheer leader. I opened his bag to find so many bondage toys. Nipple Clamps, Ball gags, rolls of tape, lube and other stuff. Then I heard foot steps and zipped the bag shut and quickly ran towards my bed. Erik walked in shirtless and in black swim trunks. I just nodded a "Sup" nod to him but once again, I was ignored. Then he spoke to me the first time since the beginning of the trip.

"Did you go through my bag?" He asked looking over at me. My heart jumped. I frowned and looked at him "Uhm..no? Why would you say that?" He then held up a pair of handcuffs that had fallen out. Shit! They must have fell out when I opened the bag and I mustn't have noticed. My heart was beating a mile a minute at this point.

He started to walk towards me and I got up. He just held them in front of me and then that's when I noticed how hard I was. I quickly turned around to try to conceal it. By doing that it gave Erik the perfect chance to pin me to my bed and cuff my hands behind my back. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" I asked him but I was cut off from his hand around my mouth. "I'll teach you to go through my shit you little douche!" He said as he dragged me over to his bed. I wiggled around on his bed trying to get free as he tied my ankles up. "I'll be right back. I'ma go get Mike. See if he's got any plans for you" as he left.

It was at that point where I knew I would get beaten in the ground. Little did I know I would be having the best experience of my life. It took Erik and Mike about 10 minutes to get back up to the room. I was finally done with trying to escape and now would know how I'd have to suffer the consequences. Erik and Mike both laughed at me just lying there. Mike said "Dude he's gonna have to pay somehow don't you think?" he said as he walked up to me. Erik walked up to me on the other side and said in a seductive tone "Ya know it's been awhile since I've gotten any" They both started to undress and then undressed me.

Mike started to massage my pecs as I wiggled away only to be stopped by Erik who had a firm grip on my crotch. He started rubbing my shaft up and down as I moaned louder. It was almost as if they were fighting over me. Erik would be jerking me off as Mike would be rubbing his hands all over. Erik got up and just nodded to Mike. What could that possibly me? Erik walked into the bathroom as I turned on the shower. Without a second notice Mike turned me around and jumped on my stomach. He knelt down and started kissing my mouth. I pulled away however he pulled me back holding onto my face. I eventually gave in. "That's it" he whispered softly

We sat there making out for more then 15 minutes as then Erik got out of the shower. He looked even better all wet. His body almost glistened. He roughly grabbed me and ordered me to kneel as I commanded. He sat down on the bed and pushed my face into his crotch. I was hard as a rock. Out of the corner of my eye I could Mike walking into the bathroom letting Erik have his time with me. Erik rubbed the back of my head as I was forced to smell his crotch. He was getting harder as pre-cum was already starting to form. Erik got up and moved towards his bag only to pull out a bright blue ball gag that was bigger then my fist. It was huge. Only then did I figure out what it was used for. Me.

I clamped my mouth shut and he grabbed my cheeks attempting to force my mouth open. I kept it hard until he then grabbed my crotch and squeezed. I yelled out and with that gave Erik his opening. He forced the gag into my mouth and tied it behind my neck. "Mpphhfff!" I yelled as he only ignored me. Erik was setting up something. What it was I couldn't tell. It looked like a tripod for a camera. I then figured it out it was a tripod for a camera. He grabbed one from his bag and started snapping photos of me while I lay there naked, handcuffed and ball gagged.

He snapped it onto the tripod. He started to rub my muscles more. I was trying so hard not to explode but it was getting difficult. He ran his hand through my hair and starting kissing my neck. I was still confused with the whole situation but it felt so good. He then started rubbing my nipples. Without a seconds hesitation he grabbed them both and twisted. I let out a muffled gag as Erik leaned his head back, turned on by the sound of my scream. Then I heard something that I didn't' want to hear. I heard the shower end. Mike come out in a black speedo as he threw one over to Erik as he put one on too. They both looked at me and Mike said "You ready to take a ride?" and boy was I ever.

-------------------------------
Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

I shook my head and then I noticed Mike lubing up his cock. He then walked up to me and flipped my around. He started rubbing some lube on my ass and back door. I was now knelt over the bed and couldn't see what was happening but I had a clue. I was in the same position again. My face was in Erik's crotch and Mike was behind me. Erik took off the ball gag and then with an explosion of pleasure many things happened at once.

Erik shoved his 10'' cock into my mouth and with that Mike shoved his own rocket into my back door. I screamed but was muffled. My head was behind held onto by Erik. It was like a machine. I pulled up and Erik pushed my head back down. As I pulled up, Mike would thrust in. Erik yanked on my hair and whispered "Put your tongue into it" and I commanded.

After 10 minutes we all burst and filled the hotel room with cum. I was on the floor panting and breathing hard. Still tied up. Erik was asleep on top of his bed, still soaked in cum and naked as well as Mike in his own bed. Man would I be doing some explaining when they woke up the next morning.