JTP : Bound gf (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

JTP : Bound gf (M/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[source: some dreambook I guess?]

I don't have a long story, but I think it fits the genre. I was dating a girl about 10 years ago that dressed rather conservatively. You know, dresses, hose, heels. Anyway, even after two months of dating, I had never brought up the subject of my fetishes and fantasies (which was to have her tied up, gagged, and struggling to get free). She was a petite brunette with hair just past her shoulders, a cute face, and oh, absolutely perfect legs.

Now, she usually wore nude or black or white hose, but I prefer your taupes and tans. One day, I bought her a pair of Suntan sheer to waist hose. She asked, "I don't like this color, could you take them back?" I replied "They're not for your enjoyment, they're for mine". You could actually hear the "?" in her mind. I told her to wear them for me on our dinner date tonight. She reluctantly agreed, and also wore a white dress and white ankle strap heels.

We had a very nice dinner, and afterward we went to our usual spot by the river. It was a little chilly, so we just ended up staying inside my car and talking. She started asking me about the "hose thing", and I started to tell her about some of my milder fantasies. Now, all during this time, I'm massaging her legs from her ankles to her thighs, so she was feeling pretty good. When the time was right, I asked if I could tie her feet together. The "?" wasn't as loud, but it was still there.

"What are going to tie me with?" she asked.
"Simple," I replied, and I started to loosen my necktie. She nodded her consent, and I placed her ankles together and tied them very tight. Her eyes opened a bit wider than usual, and she started to struggle a bit, but she remained calm overall.
"Wow, that's pretty good!" she stated "Looks like you've been practicing."
"No, just waiting for the right time," I answered.
Then she gave me a coy little smile and said "Too bad you can only wear one tie at a time."
"Why?" I asked her.
"Because then you could really tie me up."
I smiled back at her and reached behind me and pulled out a handful of ties. "You mean, with these?"
She gave a little shriek and then giggled. I explained that I just usually take my ties off on my way home from work and toss them in the back seat.
Resigned, she asked "Ok, now what?"

I told her to put her hands behind her back with her palms facing each other. She did as she was told, and I bound her wrists together tightly. She grunted a little as I was tying her up, but otherwise said nothing. Then I folded one of my ties in half and told her to open her mouth as wide as she could. She obeyed, and I gagged her with a tight cleave gag. He eyes got really wide when I tied the knot off behind her head. She mmphed and squirmed a bit more, but there was no way she was getting free.

I then placed her legs back on my lap (remember, we're sitting in the front seat of my car), and then tied her knees together. Every time I tied her, she gave a little grunt to let me know that it was really tight. She looked at me with an "Ok, now that you have me all tied up and gagged, what are you going to do with me" look. I obliged her by first pushing her skirt up as far as I could. I could tell that she was not expecting this, and she proceeded to let me know by struggling and mmphing even harder.

I then did something that shocked her to no end. I unzipped my pants and proceeded to rub her suntan pantyhose clad legs with my manhood. This drove her over the edge. I could tell that it was turning her on to no end; of course, I had been ready to go since she decided to wear the hose I bought her. Needless to say, we moved to the back seat (no easy task in a Nissan, especially when the girl is bound, gagged and struggling), and proceeded to finish off the evening in style.

I did tie her up one other time, but that is for another time.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

I'll try to remember as much as I can of the other time I had my girlfriend tied up. She was only about 5' 4" with about size 6 feet. If I recall, she did like wearing pantyhose and dresses and heels (why? Who the hell cares!).

We hadn't been able to see much of each other for about a month after the first "adventure" due to conflicting work schedules. So, I decided that I would cook her a nice dinner at her place. After we ate, we sat on the sofa and started talking about work, and we also talked about the fact that we hadn't gotten together much since our last big date at the riverside. That led to me asking her what she felt about me tying her up. She told me that at first she thought it was a little strange, and that she never thought that she would ever get into anything "kinky" like that. I asked her if she had ever been tied up before for any reason. She told me that when she and her sister were younger, they tied each other up to a chair to see who could escape faster, but that was it. She went on to say that when they played with the other neighborhood kids that she was always picked to play the "damsel in distress" roles. I asked her how she really felt when I had her all tied up and gagged in the car. She paused for a moment then said that at first it seemed like a game when I just had her ankles tied, but after I tied her hands behind her back, she started getting turned on. I asked her about being gagged. She said that she had never been gagged like that before, at least, not that tightly before, but that it seemed to get her going a little more. I asked if she was willing to give it another try. She looked down, smiled and said nothing. Then she nodded her head and asked me what she should wear. She was wearing a gray, knee length skirt with a high slit, a white short sleeved button down blouse, black pumps, and nude pantyhose. I told her that her outfit needed some "tweaking", but overall, she looked great. We went to her bedroom where I picked out some black high heeled sandals and soft brown, sheer to waist pantyhose.

Anyway, while my girlfriend (let's call her Debbie) was changing her clothes, I went to my car to get my gear. When I got back, she was ready. Now, Debbie was expecting me to use my neckties again, but I had a better idea. I first had her turn around and place her hands behind her back with her palms facing, then I tied her wrists together with some thin cotton rope. This took her a little by surprise, but she didn't complain. I tied her wrists rather tight and cinched them off well. I then told her to open her mouth nice and wide. I took a folded piece of cloth that I had been saving for this very occasion and pulled it back tightly between her full lips. I knotted the gag securely behind her neck.

I had gagged her so tightly that every time she tried to tilt her head up, it stretched the corners of her mouth. She started to mmph and squirm a little bit at this point, so I figured that it was time to finish the job. I had her sit on the sofa, and then I took her ankles and tied them up using the same cotton rope. I tied them so tight that there was hardly a gap between her ankles at all. I then tied her sexy legs above the knees. Of course, I had to push her skirt up a bit, but I didn't mind. I then took some more rope and looped it around her petite little body both above and below her breasts. I then tied her wrists to her waist. I could tell that she was a little worried at this point, so I assured her that everything was going to be all right. I also told her that she was being kidnapped and that she had better do what I said. She nodded as best as she could and awaited my instructions.

The first thing I told her to do was to try to get free. Believe me, she didn't disappoint. She squirmed, twisted, struggled and mmphed with such intensity. It was SO SEXY! She worked her way off of the sofa by sliding on to the floor. In doing so, she ended up pushing her skirt way up to her hips. I went toward her and started rubbing her thigh. When I did this, her struggling got even more intense, and her mmphs even more pleading. I told her to keep doing what she was doing. Once again she didn't let me down. In fact, I was just the opposite. I couldn't take it any more. I picked her up and bent her over her kitchen table. Her eyes got really big as I lifted up her skirt to reveal her tight little ass. She mmphed a little louder as I unzipped my pants and showed her just how much I was turned on by her. I proceeded to stroke her backside slowly, and I was able to see just how aroused she was also. Then I lowered her pantyhose and had my way with her. It was the best sex I had ever had, and during the whole time, she's squirming and mmphing.

After I was done, I took her to the bedroom and slowly untied her. I started with the ropes around her body, then her knees, ankles, and then her wrists. I was going to save her gag for last, but she shook her head when I went for the knot. I smiled at her and kissed her stretched lips. She fell asleep still tightly gagged. I got up and went home after she was sound asleep.

This was the last time that I had her tied up and gagged. Nothing happened to her or anything. We just ended up growing apart for various reasons. Things happen. I did find another girl that would let me tie her up, but I can save that for later.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice to read, sorry you Drifters apart
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic