tapegaglover! : 02 - The Secrets Are Out (F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tapegaglover! : 02 - The Secrets Are Out (F/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

tapegaglover!'s stories
02 - The Secrets Are Out
Story index at the bottom

By tapegaglover!

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 pm

This is a sequel to my story "What are Friends For?" If you have not read it, you should read that one first.

Last time we saw Delaney, she had been tied spreadeagled to her bed with her lips super glued shut by her own mother, Jane, as punishment for tying up her friend Jill against her will. Now the story continues.

Delaney woke up early in the morning, and tried to yawn. As she did, she realized that her lips did not move. Panicking, she tried to reach for her mouth, but realized she was tied to her bed. She calmed down, remembering the events from the previous day.
"Good morning sleepy head!" Her mother, Jane, said as she walked into the room, completely naked except for a pair of pink panties.
"Mmmmph..." Delaney moaned, slightly struggling in her bonds while pouting, trying to get her mother to untie her.
"Oh, you poor baby," her mother cooed, mocking sympathy as she stroked Delaney's cheek with the back of her hand. She then kissed Delaney's glued lips and said, "Deal with it. You've got a long day ahead of you, babe." She then placed a handcuff on Delaney's right wrist before untying it. She then untied her left hand, and cuffed Delaney's hands behind her back. She untied Delaney's legs as well, and added a crotch rope, with extra rope trailing off in front. Jane used it as a leash, tugging it and sending painful, yet slightly pleasurable shocks to Delaney's vagina. Delaney stopped and motioned with her eyes to her pile of clothes.
"Mmmmmmph!" Delaney pleaded.
"What is it?" Jane asked. "Oh you want your clothes? Well there's no need to be modest dear. You have one sexy body." She then slapped her daughter's ass and tugged on the crotch rope, leading her to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, Jane pulled a chair from the table and forced Delaney into it. She then grabbed a roll of duct tape she had brought into the kitchen earlier, and taped Delaney's left ankle to the left chair leg, and her right ankle to the right chair leg. She taped below her knees as well.
"Now I'm going to take the handcuffs off. If you struggle and be a bad girl, I'll punish you. But if you be a good girl, I'll reward you." Jane said seductively.
She then unlocked the handcuffs and placed Delaney's arms on the chair's arms. She proceeded to wrap tape around her arms to keep them in place. Delaney did not struggle once.
"Now time for your reward." Jane smiled, before kissing Delaney on the forehead and stepping into her bedroom. She came back with a vibrator and turned it on to it's highest setting before untying the crotch rope and inserting it into Delaney's vagina.
"Mmmmmm!" Delaney moaned.
"I'm going to make us some breakfast, and then I'll be back." Jane said, before kissing Delaney's still sealed lips passionately.
Delaney continued to moan, completely in pure ecstasy. She began moving back and forth, trying to push the vibrator in deeper.
"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Delaney screamed, getting close to a climax.
"Do you want me to finish you before you eat?" Jane said, suddenly next to Delaney.
"Hmm?' Delaney said in surprise before realizing she had been in ecstasy for longer than she thought. She then nodded, replying to her mother's question, desperate for release.
Jane then took the vibrator out, and replaced it with her own two fingers as she straddled her own daughter. She then stuck the vibrator into her own vagina as she moved her fingers in and out of Delaney's pussy. They both felt wonderful as they kept rising and rising towards a climax.
"Mmm!" Delaney moaned, completely muffled.
"Unh! Agh!" Jane began moaning as well.
"MMMMMMMMM!" "AAAAAAHHHH!" They both screamed in unison, as they both came. Delaney came all over her mother's fingers as well as the chair.
"Mmmmm... You taste delicious..." Jane said, as she licked her daughter's juices off her own fingers, to which Delaney giggled. She then looked down at the chair. "Oh well. One more mess to clean. But first, let's get you fed, honey." She then took a steak knife and cut through the glue sealing her daughter's lips. She then peeled off the residue that remained. Once she was done, Delaney spit out her own black lace panties.
"I can't believe you gagged me with those. I came in them!" She complained as she stretched her jaw.
"Oh hush up and eat." Jane said as she grabbed a bowl of oatmeal off the counter and brought it over to Delaney.
"Well aren't you going to untie me so I can eat?" Delaney asked.
"Nope. I'm going to spoon feed you like a little baby." Her mother replied with a smirk. She then brought the spoon to Delaney's mouth.
"Mmmm..." Delaney moaned seductively, as she ate her food. She continued to eat until the bowl was half gone, when her mother dropped some of the oatmeal into her cleavage.
"Oops!" Jane said in mock surprise. "Looks like I have a little mess to clean up." She then leaned down and licked the oatmeal off of Delaney's breasts with her tongue. She brought her tongue up to Delaney's mouth, and she sucked her mother's tongue, cleaning off the oatmeal, before they kissed each other passionately.
"Mmmm..." They both moaned in unison. Jane then fed her daughter, occasionally dropping bits of oatmeal on her daughter's body and licking them off, until the bowl was empty.
"Now to clean this mess, and get you gagged." Jane said, taking off her wet panties.
"But Mom, I have to get to school." Delaney said.
"Oh you can take the day off." Jane said, as she used her panties to wipe her daughter's juices off the chair.
"But Mom, I want to see Jill and I-mmmmmph!" Delaney cried, muffled by her mother's panties, which were soaked in both their juices.
She then grabbed a roll of clear duct tape and wrapped it around the lower half of Delaney's head three times. The panties were still visible, as Delaney's mouth was partially open under the tape.
"Mmmmmph!" Delaney protested under her gag.
"How do we taste, dear?" Jane asked as she cupped Delaney's face in her hands and pressed her lips tightly over Delaney's, kissing her through the tape.
"Time for us to get more comfortable." Jane said, as she unwrapped the tape from her daughter's arms before handcuffing them behind her back. She then unwrapped all the tape from her body and the chair, and led Delaney into her mother's room. She then pushed Delaney onto her king sized bed. She grabbed some rope and wrapped it around her ankles, before tying it off to the handcuffs with only half a foot to spare, putting her into a very strict hogtie.
"Mmmmph!" Delaney grunted, as it was very uncomfortable.
"Now I'm going to shower, and then we'll get back to our fun." Her mother said as she kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom.

Delaney began to struggle as much as she could, but to no avail. She kept struggling until she used up all her energy, and fell asleep, even though she was in an uncomfortable position, for she was extremely exhausted.

When she awoke, she discovered she was tied spread eagle again.
"Hmm?" She questioned, confused. She also realized that she was cleave gagged with a bandanna, the panties still stuffed into her mouth.
"Oh I'm sorry honey." Jane said, coming into the room. "When I was done with my shower you'd fallen asleep, so I tied you in a different way, yet you still didn't wake up, so I let you sleep. It's been a few hours. You must have been exhausted."
"Mm-hmm." Delaney nodded.
"Now since you're awake, I thought we'd try something new." As she said this, she pulled out a strap on dildo.
When Delaney saw this, she began to get very excited.
"Now this has two ends, one for me, and one for you, so we'll both get stimulated!" Jane said excitedly. "Are you alright with this?"
Delaney nodded excitedly.
"Good. Get ready." She said, as she strapped it on and inserted one end into herself. She then straddled her daughter, and inserted the other end into her pussy. She then began grinding her hips forward and back, shoving the dildo in and out of her daughter's vagina.
"Mmmm." Delaney moaned, enjoying this thoroughly.
"Unh.." Jane grunted, enjoying it as well. When suddenly...
The doorbell rang.
"Ugh. Interrupted. I'll see who it is, then when I get back, you're going to get it good, babe." She then kissed Delaney's cleave gagged lips before putting on a pink robe and leaving the room.

She opened the door, and there stood Jill, wearing a tight blue T-shirt and short denim shorts with flip flops, with her hair down.
"Oh Jill! Do come in!" Said Jane. Once Jill was in, she shut the door behind her. "Now Jill I-Mmmmmm!" She said in surprise, as Jill had placed her lips over Jane's as she turned around. Jill slipped her tongue into Jane's mouth, running it against her tongue, as she grabbed the back of Jane's hair. They both started to moan and grind against each other, causing Jane's robe to fall off. They finished, slightly out of breath.
"My...You are a fast learner." Said Jane. Jill didn't reply, but instead stared at Jane's body with wide eyes. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't realize it fell off. I umm... I just got out of the shower, you see." Jane stammered nervously as she put her robe back on.
"Oh. Well anyways, Delaney wasn't at school today, so I came over to check on her." Jill said, blushing.
"Oh well she's a little tied up right now." Jane laughed. "Forgive the pun."
"Ohh." Jill said, grinning. "Can I go see her?"
"Of course. She's in my room." Jane said nervously.
Jill walked into Jane's room, to find Delaney tied up and gagged.
"Having fun?" Jill asked.
"Mmmmm!" Delaney excitedly grunted, happy to see Jill.
Jill ran over to Delaney and began kissing her over her gag, when she noticed lipstick imprints on different parts of Delaney's body.
"Delaney, who has been kissing you?" Jill asked, worried.
"Mmmmph!" Delaney cried, as her eyes went wide with fear.
"But you're mom is the only one here..." She said. She then saw the strap on dildo on the ground. Her eyes went wide with realization. "So you mean this whole time, you and your mom were-Mmmmmph!" Jill screamed as Jane's hand covered her mouth and pulled her off the bed.
"I didn't want you to find out Jill." Jane said as she dragged Jill over to a chair and forced her into it. She quickly had Jill's hands tied behind her back, with a foot of rope trailing off.
"Ms. Jane, I won't tell anyone, I promise!" Jill cried as her ankles were tied together, then tied to her hands putting her into a hogtie/chair tie. Jane then wrapped rope around Jill's waist and the back of the chair, pinning her to it. "Please let me go! Your secret is safe with-Mmmmmph!" Jill shouted, as Jane shoved a blue ball gag into her mouth, before tightening it as far as it would go.
"You will sit here and watch my daughter and I quietly, and we'll see if you come to like our little secret. If not then... Well I'll just decide what to do with you if it comes to that."
"Mmmmph." Jill whimpered into her ball gag, staring into Jane's eyes. Jane then kissed Jill over both of her eyelids before strapping the dildo back on and making her way over to Delaney.
She then straddled her daughter, and continued to have intercourse with her, all the while being watched by Jill, who began to feel a warm sensation down in her panties.

Jane stuck the dildo back into her own daughter, as she untied the bandanna that was cleave gagging Delaney and pulled out the panties. They then began to kiss passionately, running their tongues against each other. Jane would occasionally nibble on her daughter's lower lip, pulling it back. As they continued, they got closer to another climax.
"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Delaney moaned.
"Unh! Unh!" Her mother moaned, before they both came.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" They both screamed in unison.
"That was amazing, Mom. That was-Mmmmph!" Delaney yelled, as her mother shoved a red ball gag into her mouth.
"Sshhh..." Jane said, placing a finger over her daughter's ball gagged lips. "I have other business to attend to."
Jane then made her way over to Jill, and saw wet stains seeping through her shorts.
"Am I correct in assuming you enjoyed that?" Jane asked Jill.
Jill nodded, eyes wide in bewilderment.
"And will you agree not to tell anyone about this?"
Jill, again, nodded.

"Good. But if you want to continue having bondage games with Delaney and I, you have to agree to a few ground rules. Number one, you will always address me as Mistress Smith, during out games. Two, you must always do as you're told, whether you want to or not. You will be my personal slave during our games. And three, you have to pass the...Initiation." Jane said, as she lifted the dildo. "Agreed?"
Jill, understanding what she meant, nodded once more.
"Good!" Said Jane, strapping the dildo back on once again. Delaney mumbled into her ball gag nervously, not knowing that her mother and Jill had been engaging in sexual activity.
Jane pulled down Jill's shorts and panties, and straddled her. She then stuck the dildo into her daughter's best friend, and began to thrust. Jill squealed nervously, unsure of this.
"It's okay sweety. Just relax." Jane assured Jill, before kissing her over her blue ball gag.
"Mmmm..." Jill moaned, now calming down.

After a while, they both began to climax.
"MMMMMMMMMPH!" Jill screamed as she came. Jane licked up her juices, running her tongue over the girl's vagina. "Mmmm..." Jill shivered in delight.
"Well now. I'm glad there are no secrets between you two anymore." Jane said as she untied her daughter from the bed, before going to use the bathroom.
Delaney went over to Jill and kissed her over her ball gag.
"Mmm mmmph!" Jill grunted. Delaney then removed the gag. "That was amazing. I've never felt that way before. We have to try that together sometime. Now untie me, I'm getting uncomfortable."
Once Jill was untied, Delaney's mother came back in the room.
"Isn't it so much better, now that there are no secrets between us?" Jane asked, gently grabbing Jill and her daughter's hair.
"Yes it is." Replied Delaney.
"So much better." Added Jill.
Jane then kissed Delaney, then Jill, before pushing their heads forward causing them to kiss each other.
"Do you think we could all three have an experience at the same time, Ms. Jane- I mean, Mistress Smith?"
"Maybe some other time, slave. But for now, it's time to get you two pets ready for bed. I have a particular idea in mind. I'll meet you both in Delaney's room. And Jill, remove your clothes while you're at it."

Jill and Delaney left Jane to wait in the bedroom.
"Delaney I... I want to be more than friends with sexual benefits. I... I want to be your girlfriend." Jill said, looking into Delaney's eyes.
"So do I, honey. So do I." Delaney then kissed Jill's lips lightly, before her mother walked in the room, now wearing her robe and carrying plastic wrap.
"Alright, slaves. I called your mother, Jill, and told her you were spending the night. Now lay on the bed on your back. Now Delaney, put this on," she said, handing her the strap on dildo. Delaney strapped it on excitedly. "Now lie on top of Jill, and you both put your arms around each other." They did so, and Jane began to wrap plastic wrap around their feet, going all the way up to their shoulders, until every part of them besides their heads was encased in plasctic.
"Now for the final touch, my pets. I can't have you two making noise at night, but I'm sure you two want to kiss. So I have a solution." She then pulled out a bottle of CrazyGlue. She squeezed the bottle gently onto Jill's lips. "Don't close them, dear. Now Delaney, give her a good kiss." Delaney did so, and their lips fused together. Their mouths being partially open, they were able to run their tongues against each other.
"Mmmm." They both moaned in pleasure as Delaney began to thrust the dildo into her new girlfriend.
"Well good night, my pets. I'll see you in the morning." Jane said before kissing them both on the cheek and turning out the light.
That night, Delaney and her new girlfriend Jill had the most amazing night, before falling asleep.

Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Amazing story
Did you save these from an old site?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Ouroboros wrote: 2 years ago Amazing story
Did you save these from an old site?
It comes from an old version of this forum : tieupgames.net
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Thanks

Was looking for tapegaglover! on Google.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic