Matt : 02 - Some Bondage Fun (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matt : 02 - Some Bondage Fun (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matt's stories
02 - Some Bondage Fun
Story index at the bottom

By Matt

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 pm

In response to my post, inviting people to be tied up, I had several responses. The first volunteer arrived last Tuesday by bus early in the morning. He stayed until Thursday, and gave me the okay to post the experience here on the forum. The name he preferred to use was Jesse. When originally talking to me, he was very rude and demanding, and the main reason I accepted his request was to teach him a lesson. Bear in mind that this is more "over the top" than a normal session.

He arrived very early in the morning, so the first thing i did was let him sleep. Jesse is 18, with light brown hair and a slim athletic build. When we woke up around 12, we talked a little bit before delving in. He asked for a crotch rope, so I had him keep on his shorts. What he didn't realize was with clothes on and a crotch rope, his penis would be restricted and he would get frustrated quickly. I started like I usually do, and gave him a hogtie, a standard, basic version, but still tightly tied. We had had a bet that if he could get out of my first tie, he would be able to tie me up, if not, he was at my mercy. He struggled for a good 30 minutes before realizing it was fruitless. He admitted defeat, and i couldn't have been more pleased.

I untied him and immediately and had him put on a leather harness which I had. The harness does not go above the waist. In the front is a chastity cage, and with him being soft thanks to the crotch rope, he fit right in. The rear of the leather harness has a vibrating buttplug, designed to just touch the prostate gland. What this basically accomplishes is it makes you want to have an orgasm, but you can't. I proceeded to tie him, crossed legs, in my bathtub. The bathtub makes clean-up much easier, because the harness causes you to leak pre-release fluid repeatedly. I gagged him with his own socks and put a ball gag over that. Next, I left him in the bathtub and turned out the lights to enjoy his predicament. I watched some TV, played some Xbox, and was sure to check on him every thirty minutes. Whenever I removed his gag to give him water, he would demand that I let him have his orgasm. (World of advice to you subs out there, when someone has you tied up, don't demand anything, ask.) He was able to endure that tie for three hours before I decided he had to be moved. I asked him if he was hurt, and he said he desperately needed to switch positions. As I pondered what to do, I received a good suggestion from another TUGS member on yahoo. I took off Jesse's harness, which he was very glad of, and he immediately got hard. But rather than letting him play with himself, I tied him to a chair in front of my TV. I made very sure that he couldn't touch himself. I put a hogtied.com video through the TV, then sat back to chat on yahoo. It was very gratifying to watch him struggle to reach his crotch. Occasionally, I would go over and play with the tip of his penis, causing him to squirm uncontrollably. When the hogtied video was over, he finally asked nicely for sexual release. However, the rest of the night was already planned, so i decided I would oblige him the next day. I had to use ice to get him pliable enough, but i managed to get him back into the harness. Following that, I used the fuzzy handcuffs he had brought to cuff him to the bed. I warned him that if he didn't keep quiet, things would be much worse, which he took to heart. I checked on him several times, before I was finally sure he was asleep, with the vibrator still buzzing away. (Although it was on the lowest setting)

Day two to follow after I get something to eat.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 pm

The morning of day two, is a little too graphic for this site. What I will reveal is that what he had said was okay was handjobs, footjobs, and vibrators, and he was brought to orgasm many times with plenty of all three. Around three we decided to take a break, as he was very tired, and sore. (also my hand was beginning to cramp up) We ate a little and talked about some non-bondage things. Sometime after 5, he asked me to tie him up again. We started with a chair tie, this one where he had some boxers on. This chair did not have arms like the previous one, so his arms were behind it rather than on the arms. I also gave him a muzzle gag, which he ended up wearing most of the day. When he got bored of that, we went to a frogtie, where he was laying on the floor. I went to have more fun with his privates, but he was too sore, so that ended up not working. At the end of the night, I allowed him to sleep unbound, although he admitted he had liked that a little.

The third day, i decided to pick back up with the torture. We started out the day with him in a hogtie, and i had fun tickling him, especially on the bottoms of his feet. He kept trying to pull away from me, but his ropes were too tight for him to squirm enough. The hogtie also worked well when i decided to work over his nipples. I flipped him over and sat on his stomach. Sitting there, his nipples were completely open to whatever I wanted to subject them to. After not too long, his nipples were bright red. He had been ungagged all this time so I could hear his reaction. Either as a ploy to get me to leave his nipples alone, or because he wanted to, he told me he wanted to experience some foot worship. I obliged, of course, but not in the way he wanted. I got out my third gag, a ring gag, and fastened it in place. I tied him sitting crossed legs, in front of me, as I sat on the couch. I placed clover clamps on his nipples and held the chain in my hand. Finally, I relaxed on the couch and told him to lick my bare feet. I warned him that if at any point, he didn't lick fast enough, I'd tug on his nipples. He licked pretty fast, but whenever his tongue got tired, he would slow down and receive a reminder on his nipples. We ended up not being able to do another tie, because he had to leave.

All in all, he said he had a good time, and he impressed me. He endured everything, and didn't once use the safeword. I think the morale of the story is, if you want someone to tie you up, don't tell them "You probably have shotty rope work"

Matt
Philadelphia