Eloise : 01 - A Week With Robyn (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Eloise : 01 - A Week With Robyn (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Eloise's stories
01 - A Week With Robyn
Story index at the bottom

By Eloise

Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Robyn and I have been friends since birth, at 19 she has shoulder length, wavy, blond hair, and stands at 5 foot 7 inches.

We were spending a week in her parents house in the north of France, two floors and a large attic. On the second day, it was boiling and so we were wearing butt-length shorts and sleeveless shirts, we'd also run out of things to do as we had just got back from the pool.

"I can't stand this f****ing heat!" she cursed.
"Swearing won't help us..." I said as I have recently attempted to stop swearing, (3 weeks so far if you care :) )
She gave me an odd look and lay down on the sofa and closed her eyes.

I sat on the armchair in the corner of the room and watched her, thinking of something to do to kill my boredom. The bit of skin bellow her navel was showing as she was laying with her hands above her head, so the shirt went up a bit. i watched that piece of skin, her stomach and her breasts heave up and down as she breathed... it was so tempting.

I couldn't could I? Not after what happened when I got Imogen into TUGs... But she was right there! Unaware!

I went for it.

I got some rope from their barn (it's an old farmhouse) and silently ran back and tied her hands together.

"What the f*** are you doing!?" she demanded.
"Well..." I started "Aren't you bored?" I tied her ankles together as she continued cursing "Let's silence that potty-mouth of yours shall we?" I said as I gagged her with a handkerchief in her mouth, a napkin keeping it their as a cleave-gag, then a silk scarf over the napkin. She kept screaming, but obviously, I couldn't hear her now. "That's better!"

I picked her up and took her to the attic, tied her bound hands to a beam from the ceiling, and her bound legs to hook on the floor so that she could barely move an inch.

With her stretched as much as possible, her shirt was now showing half of her navel.

"You really shouldn't swear you know!" I said as I placed my hands on her bare hips and slid my hands up to her sides, just enjoying the feel of her soft skin. She looked at me worried and started breathing heavily.

I jabbed both of my index fingers into her sides and she squeeked. Just the reaction I wanted. I then started tickling her like mad over her ribs, sides, belly and thighs.

"This is just getting in the way isn't it?" I said, cutting off her top. (Don't worry, it was cheap)
She was still wearing her red bikini from the pool. i gave her breasts a squeeze and left her there to get (my apparent trademark) ice! when Robyn saw the bowl of ice, she struggled like mad...

I then did something with the ice that surprised Robyn, and that I'd never done before!

I took the ice and...

TBC

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 am

Sorry for the wait guys, I've been really busy recently...
Anyway,

"This is just getting in the way isn't it?" I said, cutting off her top. (Don't worry, it was cheap)
She was still wearing her red bikini from the pool. i gave her breasts a squeeze and left her there to get (my apparent trademark) ice! when Robyn saw the bowl of ice, she struggled like mad...

I then did something with the ice that suprised Robyn, and that I'd never done before!

But first, I took the ice and an placed one cube in each cup of her bra, she screamed through the gag, her eyes shut tight, eventually she got over the shock, while still shivering, her eyes were open and she wasn't screaming. Then I took a cube inbetween my thumb and index finger and held it up to her face, she looked worried again. I took the cube and slowly dropped it into my bikini bottoms.

Robyn looked at me in a puzzled way. I did a little jump and said "What? You know it's hot!" the puzzled look on her face didn't go away so I took an ice cube and slowly rubbed it over her midriff as she struggled to get free, when the ice melted I untied her from the ceiling and floor, so she was still tied at the hands and ankles. I then carried her over my shoulder to my bedroom and tied her spread eagle to the double bed, removing her shorts, leaving her in just a bikini, I then put a blanket on her, covering her everywhere but her head. I then turned the heating up and turned on the space heater.

"You will be left here a while..." I started, "Not too long as to make you ill, but enough to make you sweaty and uncomfortable..." I gave her a wink and placed a single ice cube under the blanket on her navel...

TBC

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 pm

I came back a while later and she had sweat droplets all over and her hair was stuck to her forehead .

"Warm?" I asked, she nodded her head, "Aw... well, we'll fix that soon enough." I said as I removed the blanket and turned the heating off. I gave her sweaty belly a kiss, it tasted vile, then got several ice cubed and placed them in the bikini, on her belly, and in my hand... rubbing her belly, sides and thighs.

Once the ice melted I retied her, hands and legs together and carried her to the garage.

Again, I retied her sweaty body like I did in the attic, gave her belly a small tickle "Time to get rid of all that sweat..." I said, reaching for the hose pipe as Robyn started struggling and screaming through the gag like mad...

TBC

Note from Canuck : That's the last part of the story I could find!