Cantieup : 01 - Karate instructor tied up by friends (Fff/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cantieup : 01 - Karate instructor tied up by friends (Fff/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cantieup's stories
01 - Karate instructor tied up by friends
Story index at the bottom

By Cantieup

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 am

This is the story of how heather came to be tied up by girls...

Heather informed me when I got to class that we would be doing our bondage at a friends house tonight. When class ended around 9 we visited for a while and she explained what was going to happen. It seems her and Brandi would be meeting at doug's house, about 6 blocks away. He would be out of town for the weekend and and had a room totally devoted to bondage. He also had a pool. We were to meet around midnight.

We had a couple of hours to kill so Heather changed into her outfit for the nights activities. As she walked out she was wearing a camouflaged micro-keenie. Really hardly nothing to it at all. I have described her body in detail so I will spare you. But the bikini bottom came up to maybe her pubic hairline. And the top barely covered her nipples. This showed a very long lean waist and left nothing to the imagination. She told me she planned on heading out to Doug's like this because it gave her a rush and made her feel sexy. No complaints here.

We waited until after 10 then headed over. Heather wanted the traffic to clear out but wanted to be there before Brandi. She filled me in on the details. Brandi was 38 years old, had two kids, and wanted to tie Heather. Heather on the other hand was single and 25 years old and wanted to tie Brandi up. So, whoever got the other one tied first would win and commence the torturing. She told me I could watch. All the way over there it never once dawned on her that she would be tied. When I asked what would happen if Brandi got the better of her she just laughed and said, "yeah, right, the girl has never fought a day in her life."

It didn't take us anytime to get there. We quietly entered a dark house that had been left unlocked. We slowly made our way to the room where the competition would be held and waited. After about a half an hour Heather asked if I would like to be tied. I said sure and in no time I was bound to a chair in the corner. Hands behind my back. Feet tied to the chair. Just then we heard a noise and Heather went to stand by the door with her back against the wall. Standing in that position just waiting to do combat I could literally see the outline of very muscle in her body.

Brandi came in from the opposite side of the room and flicked on the light. Brandi had dirty blond hair and was wearing a black corset and black gloves.

Heather said, "I'm not the only that is going to be dominated tonight girly, you are."
Brandi said, "we will see about that."

Now the room had different ropes and Velcro straps lying on the floor. I was sitting there wondering how in the world they were going to tie each other up or how this was going to be decided when Heather started to make her way across the room. Now Brandi was gorgeous. And heather looked to be competing with her for my attention just the way she carried her body. It was tight, erect, nipples strait out and straining at the bikini top. Just then Brandi said, you do know you are going to lose that outfit if you fight me."

Heather said, "honey, this won't be much of a fight, haven't you heard? I'm an expert." just then the other door opened and brandi's 18 y/o and 16 y/o daughters came into the original door Heather was guarding. When Heather looked back at them Brandi pounced. Our little warrior princess never saw what was coming. Brandi had her in a headlock and was on top of her with Heather flat on her back. The girls made no move yet.

Heather struggled with all her might to get free, and the first time she lifted those dangerous legs to get Brandi off of her the girls pounced on them and had them both bound with Velcro straps. Brandi then mounted her in the school girl pin position and literally sat on her face. From my angle I could see the whole thing. The girls had her legs and the mom had her pinned. About the only muscular part of her that was free and not covered were her abs. As Heather strained and twisted her bikini bottom was barely doing it's job an the top was just about off. She would stop thrashing from time to
time to catch her breath. Just then the 16y/o made her way to her arms and stretched them straight out as her mom changed position to allow it. And just like that. In under three minutes, our little warrior princess was bound and helpless by a mom and two teenagers who couldn't even fight.

Then the fun began....more to follow, later.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Apparently, Heather and Brandi had discussed the rules. Their TUG would consist of one tying the other one up. Whoever was the better woman. Then, after the initial tie the winner would leave the room for a predetermined amout of time while the other attempted an escape. Heather meant for me to help her and never intended for me to be tied up when Brandi arrived with her daughters. Her dauthers were not scheduled to show up but Brandi tricked her.

I know that Heather was a martial arts practicioner and able to do all kinds of physical things by just concentrating. But she was in way over her head. I was bound. Even though I could have probably gotten lose I wanted to watch this. She was pinned and in the process of being tied even tighter. It wasnt enough she had been ambushed, but now she was being teased as well, by a couple of cute teenage girls. The two girls were now holding her legs with the full force of both of their weight. Brandi was sitting on her neck with Heather's arms locked above her head. But Heather was not done yet. I could see her twisting and squirming under the weight of the three girls. The camoufloged micro-string bikini had been worked off her breasts but the bottom part was in place.

The only "weapon" she had left to fight with, her only hope at this time, was too rely on her powerful abdominal muscles to somehow twist and throw off her captives. She sooned learned all the twisting and turning was not going to helped at all. She was pinned and helpless. She would soon wear herself out and throughly turn me on by all the fighting. She kept saying in a sweet and pitiful voice that this wasnt fair. Her breast was now standing straight up and looked magnificent. I was kinda hoping one of the girls would just pull the top off but they didnt. One of the girls handed their mom a gag and she began stuffing it in her mouth as Heather begged them not too. (TO be continued)

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:17 am

As Heather was desperatly struggling to get away the girls decided it would be fun if she got a spanking. So they turned her on her side, with Brandi still sitting on her neck, and began to spank her. These girls must have had some frustration in their lives because it was quite a spanking. Heather was now twisted like a pretzel, and her nice butt was getting the beating of its life. There was no cloth on the bikini bottom to protect her, just a g-string. After about 20 strikes they laid her on her back and she stopped fighting them. A muscular body is beautiful, but the athletic body requires lots of oxygen and when it strains for a long time lactic acid builds up and makes those muscles heavy. This is why a fighters arms will seem as though it weighs a hundred pounds. And this is what was happening to Heatherand I could sense all of the fight going out of her.

Brandi did too so she instructed one of the girls to apply the wrist and ankle restraints. Up until this time she was only temporarily tied down. As the younger girl tied applied the restraints the older girl continued to tease her. She said, "you must feel awful silly to devote your entire life to the martial arts and get beaten so soundly by little girls." Heather simply continued to breath heavily, trying to get much needed oxgyen to her body.

With the wrist and ankle restraints applied Brandi directed the girls to move her on the rack. Now the room had all kinds of bondage devices. Most i had -never seen before. There were two racks. One in a semi-circle made of wood and the other on the floor to stretch your victim straight out on. I kinda wanted to see her on the semi-circle one, but they simply slid her over to the one on the floor and stretched her out and tied her hands to the top and her feet to the bottom. She made no attempt to get away. And they left the sock in her mouth without securing it. Brandi then said, "you have one hour kitten, God help you if you can't get free."

The girls told their mom they would be swimming and Brandi said she would join them in a minute. After the girls left the room I was addressed for the first time. "It seems her backup was all tied up ... BIG MISTAKE." I will leave you like this so you can watch what we have planned for her tonight. Then Brandi left the room.

The light remained on and this was the first time I had such a close up view of Heather so helpless. The first time it was dark. Tonight I could see everything. The first this she did was spit the gag out of her mouth. Then she said, "i have got to get free, can you help?" I probably could have but I didnt really try, I wanted to watch. So i said no. She was stretched as far a the human body could posibly be stretched. As she pulled at her bondages she realize that was no use so she then attempted to stretch and reach where the ropes were tied to the top of the device. This was a neat sight. She would use her heals to gain leverage, and stretch her arms up as far as possble. Her leg muscles were amazing. I was wondering how such a weapon could be overpowered.

I noticed as she stretched she was slowly getting closer and closer to where the ropes were secured. Every rib in her ribcage could be seen as she stretched. When she would turn toward me every muscle in her stomach could be seen as well. Her nipples were no longer hard. She was no longer turned on. She wanted out of this device. Time continued ticking....I looked at the clock on the wall and she had been at that about 15 minutes and still had about an inch or so to go. And even if she reached her objective I didnt think she would be able to work the knots.

More time went by, I thought what a shame it would be to just about get untied and the girls walk back in. I could hear them splashing and the pool and laughing. Once, the 18 year old came in and took a picture of Heather but made no attempt to check her progress. About halfway into the allotted time Heather reached where the ropes where tied off. She then began the teadious task of trying to untie the ropes with the limited movement she had on her fingers. 20 minutes to go. She was covered in sweat. These were some great games these girls came up with i was just thinking. I could see that she was making progress but I wasnt sure she would make it.

With about 5 minutes left on the clock one hand became free, then she quickly worked the other hand. As she sat up I found it curious that she adjusted her bikini top back on before she untied her feet. Camouflodged bikini back in place. SHe made quick order of untying her feet and stood up and said, "I have to get you out of there quick becuase when they come back its payback time."

As she made her way over to me time was up and the door opened and there stood Brandi and her two daughters. Brandi was in a light blue bikini and the 16 year old was in a red one and the 18 year old was in a white one. Heather quickly turned to face her adversaires and Brandi said, "How did you get free." One of the girls said, "lets get her mom!" As they faced off, three against one, I thought this was going to be very interesting.... (to be continued...)

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Now picture this...Heather cornered by three people. Brandi and her two daughters. I was tied to the chair so I couldn't help. Brandi was now clothed in all the clothing she had brought to this war. A micro-camouflodged bikini. But on her wrist and ankles she still had the leather straps with the ropes attached. She had one hand on my ropes attached to my right wrist. Her left hand was pointed out like she could simply stop the girls like that. If it wasn't for the ropes attached to her wrist and ankles I would have thought she stood a descent chance. I knew there was no way she was going to strike those girls. She could have hurt them. Everyone stood their ground for what seemed like a solid minute. Heather was having no luck with my ropes. My eyes were about waist level and I was close enough to see goosbumps on her skin.

Brandi and her girls started to ease in closer. I could tell they were very wary of this woman. Not only did she hold a second degree black belt but she was very fit. Probably stronger than anyone of them alone. And very capable. Brandi was on her left, the 18y/o in the middle and the 16 y/o was on her right. As they moved in Heather made her move. She took one big step forward and jumped and kicked with her right leg. I believe her intention was to scare the 18 y/o with a fast kick close to her face. But when she did that the girl caught hold of the rope and Heather wasn't able to land cleanly.

She landed on one foot with her back to the younger girl. The younger girl wasted no time and jumped on Heather's back. Heather was literally on one foot but somehow kept her balance. But the smaller girl had her left arm completely around Heather's neck and was able to apply pressure with her right arm. Heather was in a world of trouble and if she couldn't get free she would be unconscious in short order. This was quite a sight. To see Heather in this camouflaged bikini literally fighting for her life. And this sexy little teenager putting a choke hold on her. The other two kept their distance as Heather tried frantically to get loose. Both girls. Skin against skin, struggled.

Finally, Heather fell backward and landed on top the girl. But the girl's grip remained firm. Brandi quickly grabbed her camera and started to snap pics (no, I not have access). Heather's bikini managed to stay on. She couldn't breath but her breast was straining against her top. Her waist seemed a mile long from bikini top to the barely there bottom. Heather tried to tap bu the girl didn't let go. I watched with concern as Heather's eyes rolled back in her head. Brandi directed the girls to hog tie her as she was slowly coming too, completely lost and unaware as to what just happened.

Brandi then asked if I were ok... Or would I like to be free. I really wanted to stay and watch. As Brandi and I talked about what was going to happen next she explained that now that she had failed to escape this was the torture/fantasy phase of her night and she had plans for her new slave....(to be cont.)

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 am

Just a quick side note. Heather asked me to post our stories about a week ago. She is reading them and my observations are driving her wild. She lives on the West Coast now, but we will be planning another game soon. Also, she and her friends arranged most of their games. For the most part I was simply her helper....(back to my story shortly).

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Heather took a couple of minutes to regain consciousness. She later explained to me that when you are put to sleep in some sort of choke hold it usually takes a little while to figure out what happened to you. She said the first thing she remembered was her wrist and ankles were being bound behind her back and she could see she had lost a battle she never intended to lose. She knew it was hopeless to try to get away and she was intrigued and embarrassed as to what had happened to her.

I watched with interest as Brandi rigged a crotch rope and pulled it tight and secured tightly. Heather remained quiet as the girls started to mock her again. The 18y/o said, "you really ought to give up teaching karate, you are a weakling!" The 16y/o just kept slapping her face and asked her mom if she could give her a red belly. Heather moaned as the crotch rope was pulled tight.

Brandi said, "Girls, let's watch her struggle and see if we can turn her on." Heather was rolled on her back and grimaced when the rope was made even tighter between her legs. The girls were now flexing and posing in their bikinis and Brandi joined right in. She looked even better than her daughters. This was affecting Heather as her breathing increased rapidly. The 16y/o sat on her belly an mocked Heathr's tiny bikini, asking her, "Really? A camouflodged bikini? You think your bad now?" and with this they gagged her with a scarf and duct tape.

The girls then rolled her where she could see herself in the mirror. Seeing herself along with the moving of the crotch rope had the desired effect. Heather was moaning now, her eyes were watering and I'm not certain but I believe Heather was fixing to lose control. The moaning was getting more and more intense and I believe she was actually trying to move the rope between her legs. (continued)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 am

Heather had turned herself away from me now. I was enjoying the view as Brandi explained to me what was going to happen next. But before I get into that I will allow Heather to explain what was going on in her mind.

"I was still in shock that I was taken down by a 16y/o girl. Laying on the floor helpless was humiliating and exhilarating all at the same time. I knew it was no use to try to get away. When they placed the crotch rope I wanted to complain that it was too tight. It hurt, but at the same time it felt really good. When the girls started to tease me and strut their stuff around me I was kind of turned on. But to see my toned body helpless and at the mercy of these three was a real turn on to me. I loved the feeling of only having a tiny bikini on. It made me feel powerful and vulnerable all at the same time. As I struggled I'd learned that by doing so I could really bring pain/pleasure to myself all at the same time. I was still wearing my bikini that I had worn to dominate Brandi in, and I looked really good in it. I was wondering how long they would allow it to stay on when they put a blindfold in me" (Heather's thoughts to me afterward)

After blindfolding her Brandi explained that they had made plans for Heather to be kidnapped ...this was fixing to get even more interesting. (to be cont)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

As I watched Heather begin to struggle against her ropes, gagged, blindfolded, and camouflodged micro-bikini in place just like she would want it. Brandi began to untie me. Heather had rolled herself on her back now. And with every move she made it caused the crotch rope to get tighter. With the angle she had to lay on her back, her breast was straining against the bikini top, her bare back was slippery on the tile floor. And her hands and feet were of no use to her.

Just then the door broke open and three men came in and ordered the girls on the floor. They did not comply, they only smiled and rustled around like they were obeying. The men put Heather in a big sack, still bound tightly, and carried her to a waiting van in the garage. They motioned for me to follow along. For all practical purposes Heather was certain she had just been kidnapped. (to be continued)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:39 pm

As Heather was placed in the back of the van I got in the back with her. I didn't say a word. It seems that they had this planned from the beginning. Because she had been playing TUG games with her friends for months and had almost always got the better of them.

The garage was opened and the van abruptly pulled out. They took the curves rather fast and I was sure to keep a hand on her to make sure she didn't injure herself. Ever the fighter, little miss Heather continued to struggle in her bonds the entire trip. Upon arriving at the house, which was only a few blocks away. (the drive took 30 or so minutes) The men grabbed her and took her in the back bedroom.

I was asked to stay out in case she worked her blindfold off. After about 20 minutes I was allowed to enter. There she stood. Hands secured to a metal brace. Her arms were out in the Y position, feet spread out and secured to the base of the iron device. Still in her bikini. Blindfold and gag secured. She was slowly struggling against her ropes. Her head was up and it seemed as though she were alert. Crotch rope was gone. She was secured at the wrist and ankles. She was also soaking wet from the ride.

This girl was absolutely stunning. In this position you could get a good view of her body. She seemed as though she was ready for a fight the way she was tugging at her ropes. Slowly and methodically. It didn't seem, by the way she was breathing that she was turned on anymore. Or even scared. I was thinking I didn't want to be anywhere around when she was untied. The men hadn't spoken much. And when they did speak they disguised their voices. This was to make her "kidnapping" as real possible. (to be continued)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Heather began to struggle against her ropes more intensly. She was grunting and straining and trying to holler around her gag. With all the twisting and turning in that tiny bikini, you could really see every muscle in her body.

(in Heather's words...) "I was scared at first when I was kidnapped. But after a while of being tied lIke this I was pissed. If I could have gotten free I was determined to kick someone's butt. Especially that little 16y/o girl that put me here. I couldn't see who kidnapped me. It was thrilling along with making me very angry all at the same time. I was trying to thrash around so that maybe whoever had me wouldn't be getting close to torture me. What I was most afraid of was that this may go on all weekend. Because Brandi and I had talked about long term bondage for a day or so. Here we were a few hours into it and I'd been kidnapped, wasn't sure where I was located. And all I had to wear was a tiny bikini. The more I thought about my situation the more turned on I became but I couldn't let my captors see that.)

So about an hour into her new location. And enough thrashing to break her ropes, we could see sweat running down Heather's neck, chest and belly. We could also see her nipples getting hard again. Her tanned skin was also starting to get goose bumps. Finally, after a while we could tell Heather was getting tired again. Her strength was fading. She was getting to the end of her ropes. No pun intended.

One of the guys got a paddle out and started spanking her on her ass. I had lost count now as to how many spankings Heather had received tonight. But with every wack she would arch her back and her breast would strain against the bikini top. Then one of the men placed his hands into an ice chest full of ice, then placed his hands on her waist. She moaned through her gag and twisted and turned to get away, but to no avail.
(to be cont)

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 am

Heather was breathing heavily, sort of tugging at her ropes. Just then Brandi came in and quietly dismissed the guys who had performed the kiddnapping. Brandi quietly circled around behind Heather and untied the bikini top and let it drop to the floor. She then did the same to the bikini bottom. I could hear Heather protest under the gag and it sounded pitiful. Here was this extremely fit girl, who had spent years of her life training to defend herself. And she is was in most helpless of all positions.

Brandi stood behind her and placed both hands on her lower stomach, just above her crotch. Slowly slid her hands up her belly, over her breasts, and held her head in her hands and whispered, "anything goes, right? That was our agreement, right?" Heather was now begging under her gag to be released. She had no clue as to who was in the room and who was watching or what was going to happen to her. (more later)

Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 am

As Heather stood there, arms stretched out in Y position, legs held apart by spreader bar and bound securely, gagged and blindfolded, Brandi asked if I would like a shot at her. I knew better to touch her without permission, but I thought I'd go ahead and do some gentle exploring. I stood behind her and looked at her in the mirror over her right shoulder. I placed my hands on her waist and slid them up and down. Then I placed my left hand on her butt and took my right hand and gently rubbed her belly. I did this very slowly so I could feel her breathing and feel her heartbeat.I noticed her nipples start to harden and become erect. Her breathing changed and she was no longer straining at her ropes. She was gently tugging as if to position herself to be touched. She was also gently moaning into her gag.

I backed away and allowed Brandi to continue. She directed me to stand back in the shadows of the room. She removed Heather's blindfold. Heather could now see the full frontal view of herself, tied and helpless in the full length mirror. As she looked at herself, gagged, bound and at Brandi's completely mercy, her captor went to work.

She slowly began rubbing her body and speaking softly, "this is not how you expected this to go tonight, huh babe? Not in your wildest dreams huh?"
Heather gently moaned and as Brandi would rub her lower belly she would position herself ever so slightly as if inviting to be touched further. As Brandi continued to stroke her it was as if Heather was literally now begging to be touched, in order to get some relief. Brandi, sensing this, continued her torture. Both hands would slowly make their way up her bare belly, slowly over her rib cage, over her breasts and back down again. She would spend time rubbing her butt and inner thighs. As she got close she could feel how hot Heather was getting but would not go there with her hands. Brandi was content to continue the cruel torture.

In Heather's field of vision was her beautiful body. Completely naked. Bound and helpless. The more turned on she became the deeper she would breath. This view of her body in this position was almost too much for her to handle. This was not supposed to happen. She had plans for Brandi and never in a thousand years did see herself being bested by this girl. Now, if this girl would simply finish her off. Instead, she was using her power over her to torture her. She honestly didn't know how much more she could take. She was turned on with no relief in sight. She began contracting her powerful pelvic muscles to bring herself to completion without being touched. Maybe this would work. She was hoping. Just then Brandi placed her hand in just the right spot and went to work.

From my position it literally looked like every muscle in her body contracted at once. Her back arched, her arms and legs flexed and she was literally moaning through the gag. Brandi was calling her a helpless slave and I could literally see every muscle in her back and she contracted and convulsed over and over. Finally, the little warrior princess was spent completely. She just gently moaned and hung limp on her ropes. (to be cont)

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 pm

As Heather hung on her ropes she was completely spent. From being so helpless at the hands of a what she considered to be lesser adversary, to the torture/pleasure she had endured over the last several hours. She hadno resistance left in her. She knew this could go on all weekend. They had scheduled the whole weekend for bondage games. And Heather knew if she were the one in control she would probably have this go on all weekend. She desperately had to figure out a way to get free and turn the tables on Brandi, but at the moment it seemed impossible.

As she was wondering what was going to happen next, Brandi left the room for a second and came back in with a bottle of water. She gave Heather a drink and then put her bikini back on. First she put the bottom on, tied the strings on her hip, the placed the top on. In her tied up position the bikini seemed to cover even less of her than before. I'm not sure if it was because she was soaking wet from sweat or if it was because every muscle in her body seemed pumped from resistance. But the bikini seemed tiny.

Brandi placed the blindfold on her and told her she was going to step out for a few minutes. And if she knew what was good for her she had better escape. Before she left the room she motioned for me to follow. Brandi explained that I could watch her struggle if I wanted, but there was no way she was going to get away. She had small padlocks on the leather wrist and ankle cuffs. And the long ropes were a permanent part of the cuffs. I was told how to release the ropes from the device to allow her to rest and go the the bathroom. But the only way out of the leather cuffs was if I had the key.

I quietly entered the room and I saw Heather hanging from the ropes, trying to use her body weight to free her. Her tiny waist was even smaller as she stretched out. That cute belly button look so good so helpless. Her bikini top had rode up her breast as she struggled and all I could do was watch a little longer. (to be cont.)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm

As I was watching Heather struggle and strain against her ropes I was thinking how elaborate these girls bondage hobbies were. Heather was straining with all her might, I was standing right in front of her. I spoke, "Heather? I am going to untie you now." I took off her blindfold and her gag. Her eyes are so beautiful. And at the time they had lost all the fire as she looked up at me so helplessly. "Please hurry and get me untied," she said.

I untied the knots from the devise, loosening her wrist then her legs. As she was allowing circulation to come back to her hands she asked me to remove the leather restraints from her wrist and ankles. I explained to her that I didn't have the key to the padlocks. Ropes were still attached to the leather cuffs, leaving her very vulnerable. It would be nothing for someone to grab the ropes and restrain her again without much effort. Brandi had arranged this on purpose. Her intention was to enslave Heather for the weekend.

I asked Heather if she needed to go to the restroom, she explained she was more interested in getting these long ropes off her ankles and wrist. As well she should. There had to be over 30 feet of rope attached to each wrist and ankle. I told her she had better go to the bathroom because it could be a very long weekend and I set out to find something to break the small padlocks or at least a knife.

When I walked out of the bondage room Brandi was smiling and waiting in the next room. I told her I was going to let her go to the bathroom and get her more water. Brandi explained she was going to go get changed for what she had planned next. As she disappeared into the other part of the house I quietly searched for a knife. I could hear Brandi talking on the phone but couldn't quite make out what she was saying.

I found a sharp kitchen knife and made my way back to Heather. The entire time Heather was in the room the lights were dim. As I walked in I turned on the lights. Heather was standing there, ropes hanging from her arms and legs, string bikini adjusted just right. She was standing in the middle of the room examining some of the bondage devices. "Get me out of here now!" she said as she examined the possibilities of what awaited her for the weekend.

I cut the ropes as quickly as I could manage. Leaving about 6 inches of rope on each leather cuff. The braded rope was too thick to cut quickly, so I had no choice. As we made our way through the kitchen and out the back door I could hear Brandi on the phone. Still could not make out what she was saying. In the backyard of the house our first order of business was to find out where we were. Heather was barefoot and in a camoflouged microkenie. She was very tanned so she would be able to hide in the dark. As we made our way to the street, we were disappointed to see that the road was gravel. Heather wouldn't do well barefoot in the gravel so we made our way to the backyard. Just then a van came down the road and pulled into the driveway.

Heather and I went into the woods and stood very close to a tree and watched. Heather was very close to me and I pulled her in tighter as the backdoor opened and out came Brandi and three men. I could feel every muscle in her body tighten as she became nervous as she realized Brandi was searching for her.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm

As I was watching Heather struggle and strain against her ropes I was thinking how elaborate these girls bondage hobbies were. Heather was straining with all her might, I was standing right in front of her. I spoke, "Heather? I am going to untie you now." I took off her blindfold and her gag. Her eyes are so beautiful. And at the time they had lost all the fire as she looked up at me so helplessly. "Please hurry and get me untied," she said.

I untied the knots from the devise, loosening her wrist then her legs. As she was allowing circulation to come back to her hands she asked me to remove the leather restraints from her wrist and ankles. I explained to her that I didn't have the key to the padlocks. Ropes were still attached to the leather cuffs, leaving her very vulnerable. It would be nothing for someone to grab the ropes and restrain her again without much effort. Brandi had arranged this on purpose. Her intention was to enslave Heather for the weekend.

I asked Heather if she needed to go to the restroom, she explained she was more interested in getting these long ropes off her ankles and wrist. As well she should. There had to be over 30 feet of rope attached to each wrist and ankle. I told her she had better go to the bathroom because it could be a very long weekend and I set out to find something to break the small padlocks or at least a knife.

When I walked out of the bondage room Brandi was smiling and waiting in the next room. I told her I was going to let her go to the bathroom and get her more water. Brandi explained she was going to go get changed for what she had planned next. As she disappeared into the other part of the house I quietly searched for a knife. I could hear Brandi talking on the phone but couldn't quite make out what she was saying.

I found a sharp kitchen knife and made my way back to Heather. The entire time Heather was in the room the lights were dim. As I walked in I turned on the lights. Heather was standing there, ropes hanging from her arms and legs, string bikini adjusted just right. She was standing in the middle of the room examining some of the bondage devices. "Get me out of here now!" she said as she examined the possibilities of what awaited her for the weekend.

I cut the ropes as quickly as I could manage. Leaving about 6 inches of rope on each leather cuff. The braded rope was too thick to cut quickly, so I had no choice. As we made our way through the kitchen and out the back door I could hear Brandi on the phone. Still could not make out what she was saying. In the backyard of the house our first order of business was to find out where we were. Heather was barefoot and in a camoflouged microkenie. She was very tanned so she would be able to hide in the dark. As we made our way to the street, we were disappointed to see that the road was gravel. Heather wouldn't do well barefoot in the gravel so we made our way to the backyard. Just then a van came down the road and pulled into the driveway.

Heather and I went into the woods and stood very close to a tree and watched. Heather was very close to me and I pulled her in tighter as the backdoor opened and out came Brandi and three men. I could feel every muscle in her body tighten as she became nervous as she realized Brandi was searching for her.

Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Heather and Brandi were facing off. Very early in the morning, dew on the grass, warm outside. They were fighting/competing for who would be in control for the rest of the weekend. These TUG games between these two were very intense, and now they were facing off. Heather's bikini was built for showing off only. The bottom front was held on by a tiny string, the top was so tiny in covered her nipples, and had a camouflodged color to it. But the tiny strings didn't look like it could stay on if the girls started wrestling seriously. The strings on the top were pulled tight. This is what kept the top in place.

Brandi's lite blue bikini was a classic string bikini. As the girls stood face to face they were both gorgeous. Heather had a natural tan. Brandi had a good tan that she had worked on. Brandi was fit, had a flat stomach, but also a little belly fat. Not much. Her breasts were slightly larger than Heather's, and she had a great butt. Her legs and arms were nice but not as defined as Heather's. Brandi must have outweighed Heather by about 15 pounds.

Heather looked like she could be a fitness model. She had muscles but she was very feminine. Her calf muscles were well defined, along with her back and stomach. Her shoulders and arms were nicely built. And her waist was tiny. As she was standing there bound to her opponent she looked sexy as ever. So did Brandi.

The only sound you could hear was the sound of the chains on the handcuffs as they moved their arms. Heather didn't complain when she realized she was shackled and Brandi wasn't. She knew it would do no good. The odds were stacked against her but she didn't think she'd have any problems handling Brandi.

The rules would be simple. Whichever girl gave up or was pinned and couldn't move lost. The loser would be bound and at the mercy of the winner for the rest of the weekend. She could be tortured, pleasured or humiliated at the other's will.

Slowly the girls joined hands. I believe their intention was to prolong this and show off for the guys as long as possible. As their hands joined and they tested one another's strength, we were treated to a magnificent view of two bikini clad combatants. Heather's waist seemed longer and smaller as her hands went up with Brandi's. Her breasts and ribcage was sticking out as she breathed deeply to get oxygen to her sexy muscles. Her right leg stepped back to get leverage and it was then she realized her chains around her ankles wouldn't allow her to step back too far. Her bare feet was desperately digging into the wet grass in search of leverage.

Brandi's breasts seemed to get larger as she tested her opponents strength. She smiled a sly smile as her bikini top rose up and the bottom of her breasts began to show. I think she was wishing her bathing suit was as revealing as Heather's. Because she definitely didn't have anything to hide.
(to be continued)

Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 am

As the girls circled one another, the sound of their straining and breathing was starting to get louder and louder. Slowly and methodically they circled, Heather was having a hard time because her ankles were bound together by the short chain. Brandi seemed to enjoy the power she had in this. Heather was able to hold her own by her sheer strength.

As they circled slowly, their hands would go up as high as they could reach, then they would go down to waist level. They were bound together so this would truly go to the stronger, fitter girl. They circled slowly, not a word was spoken, only heavy breathing and straining could be heard.

As I got a view of the front of Heather, I noticed that her belly button seemed to be much further away from her bikini bottom as her stomach stretched as she reached up. Her breasts were normally firm, but the fact that she was working her chest so hard made them seem even firmer. And the fact that she was only inches from Brandi’s breasts made me feel as though Heather was competing even harder for her breasts to look bigger. Nevertheless, and maybe it was just my imagination, but her breasts seemed to stand out even more during this competition. Her bikini top didn’t hide much as her breast rose over the top and underneath the fabric with every breath she took.

Brandi on the other hand was a classic beauty. Her blond hair was wet with sweat, her tennis shoes were slipping in the grass and she was able to take time to slip them off. Her bare feet now began to dig in the grass for a footing. She was beginning to gain more ground because her legs were not bound. Her belly looked beautiful as she breathed deeply and her breast stood out proud knowing she had Heather beat in this area.

Just as their hands were high and Heather was literally on her toes to gain a better position, Brandi stepped on the chain between Heather’s feet and they went to the ground. They landed on their sides initially and the shock of the wet grass caught them both by surprise as the moisture contacted their near naked bodies. They struggled for position, with their hands bound together as Heather eventually came out on top.

Brandi was surprised at the strength of Heather and her sexy body being pinned was almost too much for me to handle, but I wasn’t about to turn away. The girls were moaning now as they seemed to enjoy this more and more. Brandi opened her legs slightly and Heather moved her left leg to a position where she could grind on Heather’s crotch. This brought great pleasure to Brandi and she seemed to get weaker and weaker as Heather moved her leg back and forth.

As they continued to role in the grass, one minute Brandi would have the upper hand and the next minute Heather would have the upper hand. This went on for several minutes and it seemed Heather was getting more and more excited. Her bikini bottom was holding on, but her top had slid off. Once she tried to adjust it, but being bound to Brandi like she was, Brandi wouldn’t allow it. So her breasts were fully exposed, hard nipples standing straight out.

On the ground Brandi’s weight seemed to make up for and equal out Heather’s strength so they were pretty evenly matched. Heather was at a big disadvantage because her legs were bound and I could see in her eyes that she was worried because this wasn’t going as well as she planned. Heather’s eyes seemed to glaze over the more turned on she became and she seemed to be concentrating more on how turned on she was than on wrestling.

Brandi’s leg made her way between Heather’s and she began to grind on her crotch. As she worked her leg back and forth Heather’s moaning seemed to get more intense and it was obvious she was almost out of control. As she lay on her back, slowly moving her hips to the rhythm of Brandi’s grinding I could tell that Heather had lost focus. Her breast were now standing straight up, with no bikini top in sight, the string had given way long before. Her stomach was beautiful as she lay breathing heavily and grinding back and forth. Every now and then she would take her bound hand and rub Brandi’s back or butt. Brandi would take her bound hand and rub Heather’s breast and stomach with Heather seeming to guide where she wanted her to go.

Heather’s straining was more on the lines of completing her pleasure than in winning this match and I knew she was in deep trouble, because Brandi seemed more in control of herself. Just as Heather seemed drunk with pleasure Brandi was rolled to her back and opened her legs as if to invite Heather in. Heather took the bait and instead of just placing one of her powerful legs in position she placed her entire body between Brandi’s legs.

Heather had Brandi flat on her back. The view of Brandi’s body pinned beneath her was almost too much for Heather and she began to grind her crotch to crotch. Heather’s bikini bottom was slipping down with all this grinding her belly button seemed to get further and further away from the bottom of her bikini as she worked. What Heather didn’t realize was a trap had been laid for her. Just in the middle of all the grinding, Brandi slipped her legs up to Heather’s tiny waist and applied a very tight leg scissor. This rendered Heather helpless. She couldn’t get her hands down to her stomach because she was bound to Brandi. Her legs were of no help because they were bound too. She was in a bind. No pun intended. The more pressure Brandi applied the wider Heather’s eyes became and I could see she was struggling to breath. (To be continued.)

Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Heather knew if Brandi was able to roll her on her back she would have more leverage to squeeze her harder and she would be helpless. Somehow she had to get out of this. Just then, with a very determined look on her face, Heather attempted to grab Brandi's forearms and squeeze her pressure points.

Just as she grabbed them Brandi grimaced in pain and squeezed her waist even harder with her powerful bare legs. Now they were in a contest of wills. Both bikini clad girls were covered in sweat. Wrist bound together. Heather's ankles bound together, as she leaned into Brandi to get more leverage, her muscles were straining with everything she had.

Brandi squeezed even harder as she lay flat on her back. Her stomach muscles were clearly visible in the predawn light as she worked Heather's waist with her legs. Just then, Brandi looked up and with both hands grabbed two handfuls of Heather's hair.

There was nothing Heather could do. Her wrist were cuffed to Brandi's. Brandi pulled and twisted Heather's head to her left just as she rolled her on the ground. Now it was Heather who was flat on her back, in Brandi's powerful scissors. she was begging for Brandi to ease up so she could breath, begging us to help her. In a second Brandi had her pinned and
was nodding to the guys to get ready to tie her down.

Brandi stretched out her arms as she sat on Heather's neck. Heather would arch her back in an attempt to get away but it was no use. Heather thought her beauty and sexy body would have the guys on her side and they would help her. But instead we enjoyed seeing her sexy body dominated by her opponent. Her tummy was flat as her rib cage expanded in an attempt to get more oxygen.

The guys quickly secured anchors in the ground and secured her legs with leather cuffs. Then they stretched her out with both hands bound together in leather cuffs straight over her head. Her nearly naked body looked magnificent as it lay on the wet grass completely bound and helpless.

Brandi was still breathing heavily as she explained to Heather that this is where she would spend the day. She began to
hose the grass off of Heather's body as she explained to her that some of her karate class would stop by today too see their teacher like this. Heather begged for her bikini top to be placed back on. As it was placed back on I wondered why even other. It was so tiny.

She was gagged, blindfolded, and two small earphones was placed in her ears with loud music playing to annoy her. She looked stunning. Tiny bikini barely covering what I thought was the sexiest body on the planet. Long tiny waist stretched to the limit. Breast gently rising with every breath she took, standing firm under the tiny bikini top. Her arms and legs would gently pull at her bonds but she knew it was no use. All senses to the outside world was cut off as she lay nearly naked wondering what was going to happen next and who was going to stop by. (to be cont)

Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 pm

I was standing there in my black running shorts, no shirt, admiring my friend on the ground. I started to head for the place where I left my shirt when one of Brandi's friends asked me where I was going. I explained I was going to go get my shirt. He asked why I wasn't wearing one in the first place. I told him that in an effort to hide I felt I blended in better without my shirt on. (I have a great tan from running shirtless during the day)

One of the guys mentioned that they would probably go ahead and tie me up as well. My heart started racing. Brandi was in charge and she was still in her tiny bikini, standing there looking amazing as she had just conquered my friend. Facing the four of them I realized I was trapped. Wearing a pair of black running shorts and no shirt, I was going to have to fight my way out of this if I didn't want to be subdued.

The biggest guy approached me and we started wrestling. I was still very excited over Heather. And for whatever reason, wrestling in just a pair of shorts was turning me on. Every muscle in my back strained as I pushed against my foe. As she did to Heather, Brandi approached me from behind and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her bare belly against my back. The guy turned me lose and it was just me and Brandi wrestling.

I reached behind me, grabbed the back oh her head and flipped her cleanly over my shoulder. She landed hard on her back with me on top of her. (to be cont)

Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

I quickly positioned myself on her chest, crossways of her body. Her right arm was locked between my legs, while I controlled her left arm with both of my hands. I quickly glanced up at her three friends and they seemed content to let us wrestle. Glancing over at Heather, she was still completely helpless as she lay stretched out and bound on the wet grass.

For the moment I was in control of Brandi. But how long would this last? Would her goons help me tie her up? Or was I doomed to be tied and spend the rest of the day like my fearless little karate instructor?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:34 pm

As I positioned myself on top of Brandi I could feel her begin to resist me. She was stronger than she looked, but I had her in a good position. I looked over at her friends an they didn't seem to be making a move to help. I looked over at Heather as she lay bound, flat on her back, arms stretched high over her head.

Heather's stomach muscles seemed to ge contracting. It looked like she was trying to do crunches. I took the time to stare and figured she was probably pulling on the anchors in the ground in an attempt to free herself. She was stretched out so long the small of her back was not touching the grass.

I turned my attention to Brandi's friends and asked if they would like to help me tie her up. They didn't even bother to respond. I did notice one of them moving across the yard with some white rope and four more anchors. This was a fine mess I had gotten myself into. I could opt out at anytime, but I was intrigued. I wanted to see what they were going to do to me.

I let Brandi up and turned to face her friends. She got up and straightened out her bikini. I was breathing heavy, shirtless, and wearing black running shorts with running shoes. I took off my running shoes and socks while keeping an eye on my would be captors.

I was then attacked by one of the men. As I wrestled shirtless, Brandi made comments about my body. She seemed to be enjoying the show, and I had an advantage over the guy I was wrestling because he had nothing but sweaty skin to try to hold onto. As I strained she commented on how my muscles looked and how turned on I seemed to be. I said nothing as I quickly pinned friend number two an stood to my feet.

Brandi moved in for a shot at me. I quickly tossed her aside, but not before I took notice of her body in that tiny bikini. The sun had risen since we had been wrestling and I got a good look at my sexy adversary.

Friend number three moved in for a shot at me. This fellow was hard for me to handle. I struggled with all my might and we wrestled for what seemed like a long time as he continued to dominate my shirtless body. My breathing was heavy now, as I attempted to escape hold after hold, until finally I was pinned and helpless under the man.

He rolled me over on my stomach and put me in the full Nelson and somehow stood me up. I placed both hands against my forehead in an attempt to keep him from pinning my chin to my chest. As I stood there straining, Brandi walked up and began to admire my biceps, rub my chest and my body. This really turned me on. Then she asked if I was ready to be her slave. I didn't answer as her friend released me.

I stood there trying to catch my breath when she moved in and attacked me. Both of our half naked bodies rolled around in the wet grass when again, I ended up on top. I could see now that all the wrestling was to weaken me so she could possibly beat me. But again, I was on top.I noticed her friends moving closer with the ropes, and one of them began to hammer the anchors in the ground near where we were wrestling.

I had Brandi's body pinned under me, when she quickly inched her legs up my body and before I knew it I was in a triangle choke hold. Being held tight around my neck and one of my arms by her sexy legs. I couldn't move! Not only that, when she would squeeze hard I felt like I would lose consciousness, because in this hold she was cutting off blood to my brain. She would loosen the grip and rub my chest and shoulders as long as I lay still. But the minute I attempted to get away she would apply pressure.

I placed my hand on her bare belly and attempted to gently tap out so she would release me. My face was near her crotch and my right arm was caught up in the choke. I assessed my condition and realized I'd been beaten. Brandi knew this too. I could see nothing but her bikini bottom because I was being held so tight. Her friends began to move in and slip ropes over my wrist and ankles. I tried resisting only to be nearly choked out.

I noticed that Brandi didn't let me up right away. As I struggled it seemed to turn her on. My helplessness in between her legs seemed to turn her on. I noticed her breathing change as she squeezed me tighter. She seemed to be pleasuring herself with me helpless between her legs. She laid flat on the ground as she dug into the choke hold. Trying to maintain consciousness I began to rub her belly and finally rested my thumb gently into her belly button. This drove her wild as she exploded right there, with me completely captive. As she convulsed I could feel every stomach muscle around her belly button contract. I remember thinking how hot this girl was, and that is the last thing I remember before she choked me out.

As I came too my shirtless body was being stretched out and bound to the anchors in the ground. I had been beaten by a girl. And beaten badly at that. (to be cont)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:20 pm

At the time, I was not sure if I was dreaming or if this was really happening to me. I struggled to get free but was being held down and tied up at the same time. All the while Brandi was sitting on my bare chest.

"Well well well," she said, "I've watched you run past my house every morning, in nothing but those black shorts. I've thought of capturing you and enslaving you but I didn't think it would be this easy."

"This easy?" I asked. "It took four of you!"

She smiled at me as she raised her arms to tie her hair up in a pony tail. Her bare stomach looked amazing from this angle as she sat on my chest.

"I have big plans for you this weekend," she said. As she continued to taunt and tease me her three friends were getting ready to leave.

"We will be back soon," the big one said. "Ok babe, no rush, I have this under control," Brandi replied.

As they left she said, "Now you stay put while I go take care of a few things."

I watched her cute little butt intently as she made her way into the house. Looking over at Heather, bound, gagged, blind folded and with loud music playing in the ear plugs, she was still trying to get free. I could watch her sexy little body struggle all day but I had to try to get free myself. (to be cont.)

Note from Canuck : that's the end of the parts that were saved

Feehan1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feehan1999 »

I've been waiting to see this story posted. Probably the best one from the old (second) site. I wish the rest of it was available. Thanks Canuck for doing this.
jim_75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jim_75 »

Feel free to delete and properly format, but here's the rest (I think):

I was quickly able to get free. The stakes holding me down were able to be loosened with little effort. As I quietly crawled over to Heather, I took another moment to admire her. Her bikini covered almost nothing after struggling to get away.

She was stretched out with her arms over her head and her hands together. Her ankles were apart but the stake that held them bound stretched her body out as far as it could go. The small of her back was not touching the ground. And you could tell she was still trying to get away because she would flex her abdominal muscled to help pull against the stakes that held her bound.

I took the earphones out of her ears, took the gag out of her mouth and the blindfold off of her eyes. It took her a moment to get adjusted to the light, but as she was able to see me she said, “Oh thank God, now get me out of here!†I told her that we must quit meeting this way and quickly pulled up the stakes that held her.

I was able to quickly remove the leather cuffs and now Heather was as free as she had been at the start of the weekend. Heather was curious as to where everyone was located on the property. As far as I knew the men had left, Brandi’s daughters were gone, and Brandi was inside the house somewhere.

Heather wanted to go take care of Brandi one on one. I thought, for just a second, about reminding her that the others would be back soon, but then I figured I’d let it go. So we entered the house very quietly. It was midmorning now and the sun had caused a light sweat to be on Heather’s body. Every muscle was outlined as she quietly made her way inside.

“Quiet!†she whispered. As she made her way across the kitchen Brandi was nowhere to be found. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, “If she beats you this time you will have no excuse.†Somehow, Heather was not amused at my observation.

After making her way into the master bedroom, Heather heard a blow dryer start up. “She is in the bathroom, drying her hair, that’s her ass,†she said with a cute little smile on her face. I asked her what her intentions were and if she needed me to help at all. Heather told me no matter what, to not step in, until she either had her unconscious or pinned. Then I was to cuff her wrist.

Heather slowly made her way across the bedroom floor. There was plenty room in the bedroom for a fight, if that is what was going to happen. Quietly she stepped, every muscle in her legs and back looked ready to spring into action. This sexy little woman, wearing next to nothing to show off her body, entering a situation that could get her bound again was such a turn on.

I was standing in the door of the bedroom, my heart beating out my chest when she turned around and made her way back to me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her body as she tip toed back to me, smiling as she came. Her flat belly looked so good in that bikini I thought I was going to pass out right there. She whispered in my ear, “I am so turned on right now you are going to have to take care of me when this is over.†“Promise?†I asked. She just smiled a very seductive smile. “Be careful,†I said, “she’s beaten you bad before.â€

She turned and boldly walked into the bathroom. The blow dryer went off and not a word was said. The two girls were locked in combat again. This time, as they came struggling into the bedroom, Heather looked to be in control. Brandi was wearing a robe, that was tied at the waist. As they struggled and wrestled the robe soon become untied and opened to show Brandi’s naked body underneath.

Brandi was soon pinned and being choked by her own robe. Heather was sitting on her breast and holding part of the robe against her neck. Her flat stomach was moving up and down as she was gasping for air. “Get the cuffs! Quick! Before her friends get back.†Heather ordered.

We cuffed her ankles and arms to the bed post, with her spread eagle and naked on the bed. She was gagged quickly. We had to work fast because her friends would be there any minute and we needed to get on the way. Heather patted her on the stomach and told her we would have to do this again soon, but right now she was leaving for obvious reasons.

Heather took Brandi’s shoes and we exited through the side door. Here we were, midmorning on a Saturday morning, somewhat lost, trying to make our way back to her gym. I was in my black shorts with no shirt and Heather was in her next to nothing bikini. “This should be interesting.†I said. She just smiled and said, “Let’s get out of here.â€

As we made it to the end of the street we knew exactly where we were. We were about 10 blocks from her gym. We could take the back way and, at a brisk jog, be there in 10 minutes or so. As we ducked through a yard to get to the back street, I noticed the van with Brandi’s friends in it. I told her we needed to hurry because they were going to come looking for her.

We ran as fast as we could, but tried to pace ourselves knowing that we couldn’t sprint a mile. Several people were out cutting their yards and completely stopped what they were doing to watch Heather run by in her bikini.

We arrived at the back of her gym in no time. She retrieved the hidden key and we made our way inside and locked the door. We were in the back room, the one with the mirrors on the wall and the bondage equipment. She turned and said, “now I’m going to kick your ass, tie you up and make you suffer just to show you I can.â€

I think she was embarrassed that I saw her get beat so bad. It’s not every day you see your karate instructor get beat up in a string bikini.

I just smiled and told her to bring it when she was ready. She was breathing heavy in that little bikini and I didn’t want to take my eyes off of her body, but I wanted to set up the room for bondage. Without taking my eyes off of her I set out leather restraints, ropes and metal handcuffs.

I told her I was going to fight back and beat her and make love to her. I had mentioned that I had never touched her inappropriately without her permission, but I had her permission so it was on. We started sparring with kicks and punches. She stung me a few times on the leg and just missed my nose once or twice. I knew I was no match for her karate. But I’d seen her get beat in wrestling. My intention was to wrestle her down, over power her, and tie her up.

I was getting beat badly. In part because I couldn’t take my eyes off of her body. She knew this and was having fun toying with me. Once or twice she even remarked how helpless I looked.

As soon as I saw an opening I moved in and grabbed her tightly. She looked surprised as we struggled and went to the ground. As we were struggling on the ground she was no match because I was heavier and stronger. I soon had her from behind and was able to work my left arm around her neck. I held it there just tight enough to let her breath.

All of her struggling stopped as she tried to figure out how she was going to get out of this one. Then, the knock came on the door we had just entered through a few minutes before. It was Brandi! “Heather?†She said. “Heather, we know you are in there. Now I want you to open the door so we can finish our weekend.â€

Heather’s muscles tensed up as I held my grip on her neck with my left arm. I took my right hand and slowly ran it down her belly, stopping just below her belly button and just above the bikini bottom. Heather whispered, “let me go, I need to take care of this.â€

Brandi said, “Heather? Open the door babe. You have your help and I have mine. The boys and I were thinking that we weren’t done with you yet. The fun was just starting when you got away. Are you still dressed to kill?â€

I increased my grip on her neck and whispered, “You are outnumbered and out gunned. Now, you do as I say or I will open the door and turn you over to them.†Then I moved my right hand and began to untie her bikini bottom. She moaned slightly as I slowly moved my hand up her stomach to her breast and, feeling her nipples were rock hard I knew I had her right where I wanted her.

“Now, I am going to slide you up to the cuffs above your head, you will put them on when you reach them. Understood?†She nodded. I looked in the mirror off to our right and saw that she could see me dominating her. Before I moved her I rubbed her belly again, this time stopping between her legs to feel how hot she was.

All the while this was happening, Brandi was knocking on the door trying to get in. She would jiggle the door knob to see if it was locked. The more she would do this the tighter Heather’s muscles would get. We eventually slid the few feet up to the cuffs. Heather obediently placed them on her wrists and locked them down tight.

I let my grip go off of her neck and moved around as I pinned her flat on her back. I secured her hands to the turnbuckle on the wall and undid her bikini top. I looked as my little captive lay there naked and I began to rub her body.

“All night long you have teased me with your body, showing off, trying to dominate your foe, yet being dominated. Please, tell me what you were thinking dressing like this? Was it so you could fight without clothing to hinder you?†I asked. “Or, was it to turn me on and drive me nuts?†While I was talking to her and describing what her body was doing to me she just moaned.

I took my shorts off and entered her deeply as she lay bound and helpless. She was straining against her bonds as I thrust back and forth. Her body was stunning as she received me and we came together.

Brandi eventually gave up and went home. Heather and I continued our games until late in the afternoon. But I will never forget the weekend that my little karate instructor was beaten at her own game.
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Ooooh I love this one
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

Super hot 🥵
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic