Boundboy15 : 01 - The 8 Days of Christmas (M/FFF, FF/FM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Boundboy15 : 01 - The 8 Days of Christmas (M/FFF, FF/FM)

Post by Soraka »

Boundboy15's stories
01 - The 8 Days of Christmas
Story index at the bottom

By Boundboy15

By Boundboy15 » Sun Jan 01, 2012, 7:19 pm
Edited by Soraka for readability

Hey guys! I wanna wish everyone a Tugs filled 2012. I also wanted to thank all of you for all the great feedback and for making my last story http://tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11725 the most viewed story I have posted so far.

and for all of you who read the final part of my last story I wrote that during another tug of mine :bound: that lasted from Christmas night to actually literally an hour and a half ago.... and I will admit that it will probably be the longest TUG I have ever written. but I promise I will try to write it consistently.

now of course we have the usual gang of me, cam, El, Jamie, and Alysa... and we have two new players that come in a little later.

but anyway.

it all started Christmas afternoon after me and my family had our Christmas present opening and lunch. I was told by Jamie to go to El's house since her family was in Hawaii for a vacation until Tuesday and we were gonna have a Christmas dinner just the five of us.

now... I'm not stupid. we had an entire week off of school, from Sunday to Monday. and anytime we were in a house just the five of us on a holiday equalled someone getting tied up.

and I would bet anything that that person was gonna be me.

so I moved on the side of caution and loaded up my "toybox" (all of the gags, cuffs, collars, chains, and clamps) and if god forbid I was gonna be jumped I wanted to be comfortable so I changed into a loose t-shirt and some sweat pants. I drove over to El's house which is on the outskirts of town and parked. her house from the outside looked pretty big.... but definitely wasn't as big as Cam's. I knew that it was the right house b/c Jamie and cam's cars were out in front. I parked and slowly made my way up to the door and opened it. I was prepared to be jumped and I looked around the house.

the house was fairly nice and three halls were going into different parts of the house. I heard Jamie and Alyssa talking down one hall and I sneaked down the hall and when I got down the hall there was an opening to my left that was El's living room. I put my back to the wall and I eavesdropped.

"who do you think will be here first?" I heard Alyssa say
"I would say our little pet bitch" Jamie answered.
"I thought I heard the door open," Jamie said, "I'm gonna go check"

I then heard Jamie get up and I waited quietly with leather cuffs in hand. when I saw Jamie emerge she had her back to me. I went up behind her and put my hand over her mouth (making her jump and squeal (thankfully the TV in the room was on otherwise Alyssa would have surely heard it))

"hey, sexy boo" I whispered in her ear.
Jamie sighed and relaxed her body a little bit.
now this wonderful afternoon Jamie was wearing my favourite marvel t-shirt (i was wondering where that shirt went) and some short shorts that said nice in the front and naughty in the back. she was also wearing some Christmas tights.

I put the cuffs on her hands and cuffed her hands behind her back and locked them into place. I kept my hand over her mouth and I dragged her down the hall and to the main room by the door and took her down another smaller hall and into El's kitchen.

I sat her down on a chair and took my hand off of her mouth.

"sorry about that honey," I said, giving Jamie a kiss
"don't you feel that you're being paranoid baby?" she asked
I chuckled and grabbed her lips between my fingers
"do you think I'm that stupid my sexy boo?" I asked her playfully
Jamie (giggling a little) nodded her head.
"well..." I said, being playful, "I see that we have a little smart ass on our hands"
Jamie just kept on giggling.
"well.." I said, "I've gotta make sure that you don't yell out for Alyssa since we all know that she's the master of overpowering so open wide sweetie!"

to my surprise, Jamie opened up her mouth (with a playful look on her face) and I strapped a ring gag in her mouth and strapped it behind her head. I inserted an inflatable gag in the ring gag and pumped it up until Jamie's mouth bulged and pinched it off and took the valve off. I then locked ankle cuffs on her feet and chained them together so she had a little room between her feet to walk but not run. I gave Jamie's feet a little tickle. I got off the floor and looked at Jamie. she looked like she was having the most fun she had had in a long time. I have her a little kiss on the cheek and a playful brush of her face and then I heard some music to my ears.

"Jamie, you ok?" I heard Alyssa say

I looked at Jamie and she gave me a little wink. I went down the hall and waited for Alyssa. and when she turned the corner I grabbed her and after a little scuffle I had her on the floor and her hands cuffed behind her back and her feet chained.

now this day Alyssa was wearing a Christmas tank top and basketball shorts and her knee-high converses.

"Hey sweetie," I said, strapping my favourite trainer ball gag behind her head.
"mmmmglf" Alyssa responded, giving me a dirty look while I helped her off the ground.

I then led (dragged) Alyssa to where Jamie was and stood Jamie up. I took a chain and looped it through Jamie's elbow and then Alyssa's elbow and tightened it a little and locked it so they were chained together. I saw Jamie and Alyssa's exchanged looks when I led them back into the living room. this was the first time I got a look at El's living room. it was fairly big and had a huge TV with surround sound. there was a chair in the corner and a love seat and 2 couches spread out around the room. and in another corner, there was a couch that was an L shape.

I sat down with my two prisoners and thought about how exactly one year ago I first met Jamie and the tug we had. I then watched my two prisoners gag argue (which was so gosh darn cute). I then shushed both of my prisoners and made my speech.

"Now ladies," I started, "I see that we are at El's house.... but there is no El. and no Cam. so whats going on here?"

I loosened Alyssa's gag and let it drop down.

"I ain't saying anything!" Alyssa said.
I then started tickling Alyssa all over. her feet, her armpits, her belly and her breasts.
"ok *gasp* *laugh* *gasp* I'LL TALK!" Alyssa screamed

I stopped and I let Alyssa catch her breath.
"El is upstairs in her room having some... alone time" Alyssa said, "and cam is supposed to be here by 1:30."

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 1:25. I then heard a car outside pull up. I put Alyssa's gag back on and I took some rope and tied the girl's feet to the couch. then I went to the door and before you knew it I had cam cuffed and effectively ball gagged. I was shocked at what cam was wearing.

she had no shirt on and no shorts or pants on. she had on a skimpy bra that barely covered her busty breasts and she had on a thong.

"well I'm happy that you bundled up with so many layers of clothing cutie sub" I said playfully.

I tied cam to the other three prisoners and ventured upstairs to find El.

Last edited by Soraka 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Now for part two of our saga:

After I had my three prisoners immobilized, I ventured upstairs to find El. I looked through several rooms and when I went through the last door on that floor I found nothing. As I went to go up another flight of stairs I heard a very small "mmmph". I went back into the room and I opened the closet door and of course, there was El.

She was on the closet floor, topless with skimpy underwear on. Her arms were in an armbinder so she couldn't move her fingers around. Her hands were tied behind her back along with her elbows. Her ankles were tied and her knees were also. then her ankles were tied to her thighs so her knees were bent and her ankles were in the small of her back. Then I saw that her toes were tied and her ankles were tied to her hands hogtying her. I could see that she had a chest harness on and had a crotch rope that was tied to her toes. And finally, she had a panel gag on that I could tell there was a rubber ball gag inside the panel stuffing her mouth (the one that she had on didn't have the holes in the ball) that was tied to her ankles.

I took a seat on the floor and watched her struggle a little bit. She saw me and she mmmphed frustratingly into her gag and started rocking back and forth towards me.

"Well well well", I said, getting up and smacking little El on the bottom, "I see that the other three have already gotten to you. I guess that's one less person I have to surprise."

I then gave her a kiss on the forehead and untied her gag from her ankles and her hands and her thighs from her ankles. I stood her up and gave her crotch rope a little tug. (to her mms of disapproval) and then I picked her up in my arms and took her downstairs.

After I got downstairs I went into the living room with El in my hands.

"Well, well, well," I said, seeing the girl's gag arguing, "I see that you two (pointing at Jamie and Alysa) already got too poor little El here", I said, smacking El on the butt,
"In her own house! Well, I guess I'll just have to punish both Jamie and Alysa"

Then Alysa started mmmphing loudly and rapidly.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Well... I finally got a hold of my laptop so while I watch the rest of the Bengals and the Texans and watch the Lions and the Saints, I can continue my story.

So where were we?..... OH YES!!!

Then Alysa started mmmphing loudly and rapidly.

I of course looked behind me and there was no one there. I then went over to Alysa and took off her gag.
"This was all Jamie's idea!" she said, making Jamie mmph in rage, "She said that I and her could have the entire night to ourselves and have some playthings too.... she even was the one who tied up El!"

For the first time that night, Jamie looked furious.
"MMGTHLNNPHSBLAPH!!!!" Jamie said in a fit of fury.

"Well," I started, loosening El's gag, "So, snuggly bear," I teased, "Was it Jamie who tied you up"
El swallowed a couple of times and answered "Yes".

"Well," I said, putting the gag back in El's mouth and strapping it, "I guess someone (Jamie) needs to be punished."

I then set el down and tied a rope from her ankle tie to a support beam in the room (I didn't use a chain because since El's arms were in an armbinder she couldn't untie the rope anyway). Then I went over to Jamie and untied her from the couch and led her upstairs to El's room.

I deflated Jamie's gag and took off her ring gag and gave her a long kiss. After that, I took some rope and tied her hands together and took her cuffs off and then tied her ankles and took her ankles cuffs off.

"Baby I didn't plan it!!!" Jamie protested, bouncing up and down.
"Do you think I believe that?" I asked.
"....no", Jamie said sheepishly.

I then presented to Jamie the ring gag and she unwittingly opened her mouth and I put it in her mouth and strapped it in the back. This ring was bigger than the last gag Jamie had on and it stretched her mouth to the limit. I then put her in the closet and locked the door.

I then went back downstairs and went to the living room couch. I untied Alysa from the couch and took off her knee-high converses. I then tied her hands behind her back and her ankles together with rope and took her cuffs off. I then took her gag off.

"Now," I said, "Jamie is gonna be punished for what she did to El... but I know someone who should get even more punishment. YOU."
"But why????" Alysa demanded
"You don't throw your girlfriend under the bus" I responded.

I then tied her elbows together (which touched easily) then I took off her socks. I then tied a breast harness on her that went above and below her breasts and then put some more rope around her navel and tied her elbows and her hands to the harness. I then took a length of rope and drooped it down to about Alysa's knees and let it hang.

I then took another panel ballgag ( I like panel ball gags because they silence you more and fill up the mouth more) and buckled all the straps. then about a second later Alysa realized that I put some of that swallow safe soap she oh-so-loves to use on me on that panel ball gag. As she mmmphed her dislike with me I tied her thumbs together and then I took the rope that was drooped down to her knees and knotted it three times about an inch apart from each other and put it between her legs and tightened it and tied it to her thumbs so when she moved her thumbs her crotch rope got a little tug. Then I laid her down on the ground by one of the bigger chairs on her stomach. I tied her big toes together and then bent her knees and tied her ankles to her harness and then tied her hands to her ankles and her thumbs to her toes (making that crotch rope that much more trigger happy). Then finally I blindfolded her with a sleep mask and put earplugs in her ears and taped them over. Then I looped a rope through the top of her gag and tied it to her ankles and pulled until her head was forced up.

After I was finally done I looked up and I saw a look of shock on Cam's face and I felt someone put their hand over my mouth.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

As I felt the hand on my mouth, I felt my body hit the ground. I felt the cool metal of handcuffs put on my wrists and locked into place. While this happened I looked up to see who my captor was.....

and I saw Jamie's beautiful face.

"Baby I thought you learned never to forget to tie my wrists to a belt", Jamie said evily

I didn't even think about that. Since I didn't tie her hands to a belt or a rope around her waist, she just flipped her hands in front of her and since I used rope she could just untie her hands.

As I heard Cam and El laugh at my mistake, I felt my feet be tied with rope. Then I felt a rope be tied around my waist and tied. Then my wrists were tied with rope and the cuffs were taken off of my wrists. then Jamie tied my wrists to the rope on my waist. Then Jamie stood me up and hopped me over to the loveseat and sat me down. She took my ankles and tied them to a handle on the loveseat. Then she took out another panel gag and put it on me. Then she took out a posture collar and put that on me. Then she went over to work on Cam and El
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

After I was put on the couch, Jamie went over to Cam. She untied Cam completely and put her arms in an armbinder. Then she took off Cam's bra so her breasts were exposed. Then Jamie took off her tights and put them in Cam's mouth and took out a muzzle gag and locked it in two places.

"Go have fun baby.", Jamie said, giving Cam's breasts a little squeeze.

Since Cam in her armbinder couldn't unlock her gag, she had no choice but to chew on Jamie's tights and maybe walk around. Then Jamie went over to El and untied her. She untied El from everything and used rope to tie El's elbows and wrists. Then she tied a crotch rope on El (triple knotted of course) and then gave it a good yank and then tied it off. Then she tied El's ankles. That's when the fun began.

She took off El's gag and put a ring gag on to replace it. She then took out saran wrap and wrapped El from her ankles to the bottom of her already exposed breasts. Then she continued wrapping above el's breasts to El's neck. Then Jamie took an inflatable gag and put it in El's ring gag and pumped it till El's little mouth was bulging. Then Jamie added a blindfold to El's face and put earplugs in her ears and continued wrapping all of El's head except her nose and left a space of her forehead exposed. Then she went over the wrap with duct tape, again leaving El's breasts, nose, and forehead exposed. Then Jamie tied El's toes together. Then she took out some nipple clamps and clamped El's breasts and the clamps had a chain connecting them and Jamie tied it to El's toe tie. Then Jamie dragged El to a coffee table and put El under it and anchored El to all four legs of the table. Then Jamie took out a block of ice and put it in a stocking and taped it above El's forehead so it dripped every couple of seconds.

"Now on to our favourite prisoner", Jamie said, lunging towards me.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Jamie got on top of me and ripped off my gag and started kissing me deeply. While she kissed me she untied me from the couch. Then the kissing stopped and she put a ring gag on me and she untied my feet and put a leash on my posture collar and started walking. I didn't wanna be led by Jamie so I dug my heels in metaphorically and yanked my head backwards (more my body because of the posture collar) which made Jamie fall and let go of the leash.

Now, being that my feet were untied I quickly jumped up and swung my hands under my legs to get them in front of me..... but I forgot they were tied to a rope belt. As I came back to the ground Jamie grabbed one of my legs and I fell to the ground like a pile of bricks.

"I was gonna go easy on you", Jamie said, straddling me to tie my feet, "but now I don't think so pet bitch"

Then she tied my feet separately with rope and then tied the rope cuffs together so I could walk, but not run. Then she took off my posture collar and replaced it with my regular collar that says "pet bitch" on it.

"Now I have something I know will make you behave", she said, tying a rope to the back of my collar
She got behind me and grabbed the rope so I couldn't run off and then I felt a smack on my butt.... with Jamie's crop.
"Move along pet bitch" she cooed.

As we were walking Jamie would either smack my butt to go faster, smack the front of my thighs to go slower, or would smack my legs and... personal area just because she could. She would smack my left side if she wanted to go right and smacked my right side if to coerce me to go left. Whenever I would stop, even for a second, she would smack my face with the crop. I also realized that she took a weird route upstairs, I swear we must have gone past the kitchen at least three times.

Finally, we got upstairs and Jamie took me into a room next to where I found El.

The door had a sign on it that said "Asylum" and it had three locks on it: a hasp lock http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-page-mai ... 00x800.jpg, a deadbolt, and the lock on the doorknob. Jamie unlocked the locks and took me inside the room. The room was fairly big... and bare. The entire floor was covered in mattresses... and I mean the ENTIRE floor. Every corner and crevice of the floor was covered by a mattress. The only place that had no mattress was where a closet was. There was a TV on one of the walls and that was it. Just mattresses and a TV.

"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ROOM SWEETIE!" Jamie cooed, "Your gonna be spending a lot of time in this room so I would get comfortable. Jamie took the leash off and told me to go into the closet. In the closet was a toilet and a sink and a small bed. (I got the message) After I was done I came out and Jamie shoved me onto the floor (which was very comfy) and threw a ton of green rope down by my head.

"Since your gonna be here a while," Jamie said, getting spools of rope ready, "I brought something along that you know a lot about, just so you don't get lonely.

She took off the ring gag and gave me a crop on the butt really hard. I opened my mouth and she stuck that good ol' huge 2 1/8" ballgag trainer in my mouth and strapped all the straps (this is the gag that I wear the most..... probably because I HATE (love) the huge ball that barely fits in my mouth and stretches my jaw a lot and makes me drool all over.).

"Now let's get you comfortable"

She first put me on my side and untied my hands from the rope belt and she untied a certain rope and I could move my arms apart, but they were still tied behind my back just by a long rope.

"Now baby grip onto this sock."

She put it in my hand and I let go of it.... which got me a hard crop to the butt.
As I gripped the sock Jamie took some tape and taped my hand into a fist tightly so I couldn't move my hand. Then she did the same to the other.

"We don't want you untying yourself now do we?" Jamie playfully asked.

Then she untied my hands and took the green rope and tied my hands together really tight so I couldn't move them. Then she tied my elbows together so they touched and then tied my wrists back to the rope belt. Then she untied my feet and retied them as tight as my hands. Then she tied above and below my knees and laid me on my stomach. She tied my toes together and then she took my ankles and tied them to the top of my ball gag and cinched and cinched until my neck was up and I couldn't move my legs away from my body.

Now that I was uncomfortably hogtied Jamie gave my feet a good, long, tickle. Then she got off of me and started out the door.

"Maybe I should turn on the TV for you huh?" She said, "Nah you don't need it... especially after that little escape attempt. Well, pet bitch your gonna be in here for a long time so try to get comfy in the asylum. HAVE FUN!!!"

Then she left and I heard three locks lock into place.

I started mppphing like crazy, begging Jamie to come back. The entire room was padded in mattresses just like a loony bin. I have never been in a hogtie for more than two hours and this was the most strict I've ever been in. There was no window in the room and no clock so I wouldn't be able to tell time and the only light was coming from the light that Jamie didn't turn off. I looked at the door. The doorknob was a round silver one and could only be unlocked from the outside of the room. The deadbolt had a keyhole on both sides so I would need a key to unlock it. On top of the hasp lock on the outside and the fact that I was hogtied, I wasn't escaping from the room. I then remembered that Jamie taped my hands into a fist so I couldn't untie the ropes. I tried to wiggle my fingers but Jamie taped them too tight and I gave up after a long time of trying. Then the gag started to make me drool and I just gave up and waited for someone to come along.

After what seemed like forever the door opened. And inside stepped our two new TUG buddies...

Cassidy and Rebecca.

Now... Cassidy and Rebecca are yet another two of Alysa and Jamie's friends (who I again flirt with all the time). Now: descriptions

Cassidy (Cas for short) is fairly pale. She has shoulder-length blonde hair and is fairly skinny. She dresses kinda goth/punk all the time and is kinda ditzy.
Rebecca (Becca for short) is Taller and kinda lanky. She is in volleyball and is kind of muscular and has straight brown hair that comes down to her shoulder blades. She always dresses in sports clothes. This day she was wearing basketball shorts and a tee with her hair in a ponytail and Cas was wearing short shorts with tights and her knee-high converses and a gothy kinda t-shirt with her hair in two short pigtails.

When I saw them I got really really red.

"Hey cutie", Cas said, (oh by the way Becca is kinda quiet) giving me a pinch on the butt, "Jamie said that you were a little "tied up" and that we would need to come over to talk to you about our project (oh and the three of us had a French assignment to do) and well... I and Becca are both a lot into bondage... ( I already knew Cas was because she's really open about it and in this story, I would come to find Becca has a naughty side :quirk: ) So we promised to come over and help her out. :quirk: So Jamie told us to come up and rearrange you.

Becca sat down on the mattress floor and watched Cas as she worked like she was watching a movie... and damn did Becca look hot.

Cas untied everything so that only my hands were still taped up and my gag was still on. Then Cas took a belt and put it on me and locked it on me. Then she took my left hand and cuffed it with a leather cuff and locked my left hand behind my back to the belt. Then Alysa entered the room. She was untied (obviously) from the strict hogtie I put her in. She also had on the exact same type of armbinder that Cam had on.

Alysa went into the closet/bathroom that was in the room and motioned Cas to follow her (with me). When we got into the room Cas shoved me onto the bed that was in there. Cas took my feet and put leather cuffs on them and then chained them together. Then she took the chain and locked the chain to the frame of the bed. I could move my feet onto the bed but if I would try to get off of the bed I wouldn't be able to go very far. Then Cas took my gag off (to my relief)..... and replaced it with an equally big 2 1/8" ring gag. Then Cas untaped my right hand so I could move it. Then Becca came in with an ice stocking... at the top of the stocking a key. She placed the stocking above the toilet...... 15 feet away from the bed. she tied a string to the keys and unspooled the string over to where the bed was and cut the string and tied it to my toe.

Then Cas came in with my laptop (I packed it in the car to use) and placed it by me and plugged it in.

"Now as you can see pet bitch" Alysa said, "The laptop is on your TUG site. Jamie wants you to finish your last story tonight... if it is not done... she will have my hide.... and then I will make sure you get it twice as bad. When the ice melts from the stocking get the keys and untie yourself and come out of here.

And with that, she, Cas, and Becca all left.

As you can read from my last story http://tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11725, I got it done... but it wasn't easy. About thirty seconds after I submitted it... my laptop died. I noticed that Jamie had taken my battery out of my laptop and she probably shut the power off in the closet/bathroom. As I groaned in frustration and tried to get off of the bed.... and got about four feet away from the bed and couldn't get to the stocking. I then got back on the bed and tried with my free hand to undo anything I could.... to no avail. The only thing I got done was I unwrapped my other hand. Giving up, I fell asleep for the night.

Then I woke to the feeling of someone on top of me...

Cas.

My ring gag was off and I tried to scream but Cas put her hand on my mouth.

"shhhhh" she said, "Your gonna wake everyone up and then Jamie will have your hide. Jamie told me to come in here and take the laptop and retie you."

She had. Both of my hands were cuffed in front of me and my feet were chained to the frame of the bed this time so they touched the frame so I couldn't move off the bed.

Then she added the posture collar I had on earlier stretching my neck and then she locked the collar to an anchor point on the wall so I couldn't move from the wall. Then she added a chain to my wrist cuffs and locked it to my ankle cuffs so I could move my hands but I couldn't reach the posture collar.

"She told me to add some ice to the stocking too." I looked at the stocking... it was filled to the brim with ice.
"I really love doing this sweetie", Cas said, getting off of the bed. She then grabbed her waist and pulled something down and off of her.

her tights.

"Open wide sweetie", she said.

I did and she turned them inside out and rolled them into a ball so the panty part was sticking out and stuffed them into my mouth. She moved them around, filling my mouth and then put a muzzle gag on me and locked it into place
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

After locking the muzzle, Cas went over to the stocking and took the string that was on the keys and put it in my hand.

"See you later pet bitch." she said, kissing my cheek.

After that, she got up and left.

After she left I tried to push the tights with my tongue out of my mouth and desperately pushed as hard as I could but because of the lock on the gag, I couldn't. I finally just gave up and waited for the ice to melt (was there anything else I could do? :tied: )

After a while I fell asleep. I woke up and I saw that the ice had all melted. I went to yank on the string to get the keys....
and there was nothing there.

I looked down as best I could and I saw the string right on the floor and way out of my reach since I was chained to the bed. I started to panic and started yanking on the chains and bucking... to no avail. I then tried to scream for help but because of the mass of the tights the only thing that came out was a very quiet "mmgph".

I then realized that someone would come to my rescue eventually (and I knew that I would be in BIG trouble) and so I just relaxed and waited...... a really long time.

Finally, after I had lost hope the door opened... and Jamie came in.

and boy was she mad.

She took the key out of the toilet and came and unlocked my feet from the bed frame and unlocked my hands from my feet and my collar from the wall. Then she took my cuffed hands and raised them over my head and took a long chain and locked them to the chain connecting my wrists and took the other end of the chain and locked it to my rope belt so my hands stayed over my head. Then she took a crop and started spanking me.

"Can't you even follow orders pet bitch?" she said, smacking me with each word.
"mmph" I replied.
"Aw is our pet bitch uncomfy?" Jamie cooed.
"Mmmph" I retorted.
"Well don't worry pet bitch... your gonna be snug as a bug in a little bit."

Then she took the posture collar off and unchained the chain from the belt and let me go to the bathroom. Then she locked the chain back to the belt and took me out to the padded room. Waiting for me was Cas and Becca... with evil grins on their faces.

"He's all yours sweeties", Jamie said.

With that Cas unchained me from the belt. Then she unchained my arms and had Becca grab one of my arms so I couldn't get away. Cas put both of my arms in an armbinder and then took my shirt off and then chained the armbinders together in front of me. Then Cas left. Then Becca tackled me to the ground. Then Becca turned me over onto my back and raised my arms over my head and chained them to an anchor point on the wall.

"Are you ticklish baby?" Becca whispered in my ear.
Now Becca like I said is super shy. I would have to say that I loved Becca domming me the most because she isn't strict, and when she whispered in my ear it wasn't mean spirited it was soft and nice.... but at the same time really, really, naughty.

"Mmmph" I answered

She then started moving her finger softly up my stomach in my chest. I kinda bucked and she got on top of my legs so I couldn't move them and she started tickling my open armpits making me scream into my gag and I started bucking and wiggling and moving... anything to get Becca off of me. Then she turned over to my feet and she started lightly scratching my feet (making me go insane) and when she finally stopped and got off of me and laid beside me and started stroking my hair. She then took the muzzle off and took out the tights and gave me some mouthwash and then collected it in a cup and then dumped it in the sink and came back and jumped on top of me and started kissing me deeply.

Now the Becca I knew was quiet, shy, and very reserved. This Becca shocked me. Her kisses were very soft a sweet. She started running her fingers down my body and back up and I started getting frustrated because I couldn't return the favour. Then she got off of me and unlocked me from the anchor point and unlocked the armbinders from each other.

"Can you let me g---" I asked
"Shhh" Becca said, grabbing my lips with her two soft fingers, "You know I can't do that sweetie. I'll be right back. Get up and walk around.... you won't get another chance"

She then left, locking the door behind her.

I got up and tried to get the armbinders off... to no avail. Then Becca came back in and shoved me to the ground.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Becca shoved me to the ground. Now I have to tell you what she was wearing.

She was wearing a tight low cut leather dress that came down to maybe her mid-thigh. She had on dark purple tights and she had on knee-high heel boots and she had on elbow-length black gloves.

While I sat in shock, Becca sat on my chest. She tied my toes together with rope and then she put some nipple clamps on me.

"Becca you don't have to do this", I said, in a whiny voice.

Becca took her thumb and pointer finger and pinched my lips together.

"I'm not the Becca you knew anymore baby," She said, super seductively.

After that, she kissed me deeply while giving the clamps a flick every once in a while. Then after she was done she got up and put her foot on my chest.

"Now as you can guess, there is a Christmas costume party tonight and I am hoping to win the contest. You, on the other hand, since you cant unlock yourself correctly, don't get to go to the party tonight.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Hey Guys!

I know this is super old and outdated but because of my civic duty as a writer, I shall finish this one. But first I thought I'd give everyone an update:
I am still alive (even though my presence here on the forum doesn't show that) and doing great. I do TUGS and I still see Jamie, El, and now Becca almost daily. I still see Cam from time to time but not as much. Unfortunately because of Alysa not living in our town we don't get to see each other very often (but when we do we make it count) Cam is still in my life and very much a part of the group, but she mostly is just involved in the TUG aspect. And since this story, Cas just kinda decided that she didn't like TUGS as much as she thought and graduated early and moved to Cali. Also, because of job reasons, my parents work like 2 hours away and stay up there some weekends and weekdays so my cousin (she's 19) sometimes stays at my house. (she works all the time and has her own place to stay so I still get my TUGs). The gang and I had a very sweet Easter Tug (which was once again an entire week) that you can bet I will post about after this. Also: I need some suggestions on where to get some... "toys". The site where we usually get all of our stuff is closing down and I need to find a new site.

Now, back to the story

After Becca shoved me back to the ground she got on top of me and kissed me deeply. Then after that, she got off me and let me go to the bathroom and then even fed me some pizza and gave me some water. After that, she grabbed me and took me to the ground again and chained the armbinder to my belt by my sides.

"Come on baby", I said, pleading with her
Becca took her perfectly manicured and cleaned pointer finger and pushed it up to my lips.
"Not another word", Becca said. She didn't say it as mean as Jamie or Alysa would, it was soft but very stern, "If you cooperate with me tonight I promise you you will be happy that you did".

Now, this is the first time I got a good glimpse at Becca. She had on a very sexy black dress with stockings, she was barefoot when I saw her.

"Now I know you're curious about my attire," Becca said, "Well you'll figure that out in a little bit."

And with that, she gave me a smack on the butt and a long, deep kiss before leaving the asylum. After a while, the door opened and Cam came strutting in and she had two old friends of mine with her.

Cam took out some ankle cuffs and cuffed my feet together. Then she tied my big toes together with some rope. Then she slid me into the body binder up to my belly button and then took out a pair of nipple clamps and clamped my nipples. These clamps had a chain and she took the chain and connected it to me to tie and it had just enough slack that they didn't tug but if I moved even a little bit my toes would obviously move and they would tug on the clamps a lot. After that she slid the rest of the binder up and then she zipped it and cinched all the straps down as tight as she could until it was almost impossible to move. Then she put a posture collar on me so I couldn't move my neck around and then she left and came back with something behind her back.

"You get to choose pet bitch," Cam said, my left hand or right hand?"

I chose right and with that Cam came over with this and strapped all the straps and locked them. Then she put a bib on me to catch the drool and then she dragged me over to the timeout chair (which was just fitted for some new memory foam... it's very comfy now) and put me inside and then put the blankets and alike in around me. I tried to move but all I achieved was moving my toes very little and tugging the clamps. Then after I was snug and realized I couldn't move, I could only look up at the white ceiling. All of a sudden El came into view. She had this in her mouth <invalid image> and it was locked on her head and her hands were cuffed but the chain was long. She came over to the box and gave my toes a good yank... just to torture me. Then she gave me a playful wink telling me she was having the time of her life (as was I). Then she went out of view...
And into view Cas.

She came over and put eye patches on both of my eyes and then she put noise-cancelling headphones on me. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't shake them off because of the posture collar.

Then the headphones were lifted for a second

"So baby" Cas said evilly, "It's about 8 pm (it was Dec 26 for all you curious)." she plugged my nose and grabbed my chin with her other hand, "and I'm going with Becca and Jamie to the mall and then we'll all go cuddle and maybe "play" with each other. But don't worry. Alysa will watch you while Cam's "tied up" with the mall girls and El cleans her house. Oh.. and I would get comfy because you're gonna be in here awhile.

After that, she put the headphones back on me and gave me a hard slap across the face. And I was plunged into darkness.

After a while, I kinda started to fall asleep when I heard someone scream my name.

"You hear that baby?" I heard Cas say, "well I hooked up those headphones like a one-way walkie talkie so now we can talk to you whenever we feel lonely!" Cas said in a baby voice.

The rest of the night was filled with the occasional annoying girl talking to me so I couldn't sleep and just to torture me.

I went in and out of consciousness for the next couple of hours and then finally fell asleep. I was awoken by someone (I didn't know who it was) and they took my gag off just enough to feed me and give me something to drink) and then the gag went back on and I stayed in the box.

Finally, after an eternity in the box, I was taken out of the box and my legs were untied but the rest of my bindings stayed in place. I was given a bathroom break and then I was put back in the box the same way I was. (toes tied, nipple clamps tied to toes, ect) and then after another million years, the headphones were taken off.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!! :D

I am so sorry that it's been so long. I have had so much stuff going on it is not even funny. It's been nearly 8 months since I've written and I think it's time to do some updates.

First: I am all and well (and not dead). I landed a part-time job and I basically live alone with my parents working out of Green Bay it is very rare that they are at our house.
Second: I have a LOT of stories to write about one here. I will be finishing my Christmas one from last year and then go on about my other Tugs (and new characters :D )
Third: The site that I and the gang got all of our stuff from has shut down (that is why if you click any link of pics in my stories you get an error) I am in desperate need of a new website to get toys from... if you have any suggestions please comment.
Fourth: I and the gang are still together. Cam, El, Jamie, and Alysa all still see me and each other probably every other day while Becca has kinda become my main partner.
Fifth: Yes, I started a new topic for the continuation of this story. the rest of the story leading up to this can be seen here http://tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 5&start=30

Now, for the end of this story:

After the headphones were taken off, so was my gag. I was then lifted out from the time out chair and I was unzipped from the body binder. As soon as my hands were free they were each grabbed by two different people. Then I was completely untied ( i forgot to say in the last part of the story when I went to the bathroom the clamps were taken off. I had a huge typo in the last part) so all that remained was the eyepatches and my gag.

My gag was taken off and I was told by Cam to not say a word if I wanted it easy. Then my hands were put behind my back and cuffed with metal cuffs (the kind the cops use). I tried to find a release mechanism but that's when I realized that the cuffs were real.

I was marched out of the asylum and led (while blindfolded) to another room and (this is why this is in the pg-17 part) my pants were ripped off of my body as were my underwear. I felt myself get red as all the girls giggled and then I was shoved onto a cold seat. I figured out it was a toilet and I relieved myself and then I was stood back up and my eyepatches were taken off... but the room was completely dark... except for a glimmering blue light from behind me.

Before I could look back I was re-blindfolded with a cloth material and it was tied behind my head. I now again could not see a thing. I heard the lights flick back on and I was guided into a tub. Then I was uncuffed and my shirt was ripped off and then my hands were immediately rebuffed to two other pairs of handcuffs. Each hand in one of the two cuffs with the other part of the cuffs connected to the pipes of the shower on opposite sides so my hands were cuffed apart. Then this was put on me and strapped in the back so my mouth was forced open. The ring's diameter was 2 inches and my mouth was stretched by the ring.

"nnalph" I moaned

As I said this my cheeks were grabbed.

"shhh", I heard Cam say, "It's bath time for you and me and Becca have been elected to give you one. So hush up and we'll be done in a flash"

After she said that she turned on the shower and nice, hot, water sprinkled on me. First, they washed my hair and then while one of them was washing my body one of them was teasing my already stretched to the limit crotch. As I moaned in ecstasy I was slathered all over and washed. Now that I was clean I was given one more hard tug and I screamed into my gag as I was granted a release. After that the shower was turned off Cam came over and talked to me.

"Well," she said, as I moaned in discomfort, "It seems that we should leave you alone for a while. But before we leave we'll make you comfy."

As she said that Becca took some nipple clamps and clamped me. She then took the chain that was on the clamps and looped it over one of the shower pipes and pulled until I was on my tippy toes so they wouldn't tug too bad and she locked them in place. Then Cam took the remaining soap she had and put some on her finger and shoved it in my open mouth and rubbed the soap onto all corners of my mouth. Then I heard the girls shut the door leaving me on my tiptoes with a bad taste in my mouth
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Nice story, I really enjoyed it
SgtSamways
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SgtSamways »

Boundboy15 had some of the best stories on the other site. I hope they can be found and posted here too.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Nice one :)

I am only a bit confused by the sentence "her ankles were in the small of her back", anyone can give me a clue?
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I remember this guy writing about almost a month being captive to his friends... wonder if that exists anywhere in the archives... I'd also re-tag this as M/ff then FF/m...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Actually now I think the beginning was strong, but it got a little stale after a while.

I would have loved to see him having his take on the girls as the gender tag suggested. Definitely agree this should be retagged to [M/FFF, FF/FM].
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I corrected the tagging.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic