tieup0506 : 03 - My girlfriend and I kidnapped (F/FM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tieup0506 : 03 - My girlfriend and I kidnapped (F/FM)

Post by Canuck100 »

tieup0506's stories
03 - My girlfriend and I kidnapped
Story index at the bottom

By tieup0506

Wed May 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Part 1

This is a made up story of my girlfriend and I being kidnapped by a beautiful woman.

It was summer after our senior year in high school. I had just returned home from an afternoon of hanging out with my g.f. My parents were not home and my g.f. said she had to go somewhere for the evening. So i get ready to have the night to myself and go take a shower. When I got out I got dressed in a T-Shirt and shorts. I made myself something to eat and watched TV and ate in my kitchen. When I was done I headed upstairs, as i was heading down the hallway towards my room I heard a strange noise. I thought it was just wind or something but then as I opened the door to my bedroom, I felt myself being tackled to the floor. I heard a female voice say your all mine now, you and your slutty little g.f. aren't gunna know what hit you.

Don't talk about her that way, I yelled. She then said Brian do you know who I am? no, I replied. I am one of the girls who gave you your makeover when your g.f. kept you at her mercy all weekend. What are you gunna do with me, I asked. O I'm gunna have a little fun with the both of you she laughed. So this weekend you and your g.f. will be mine. I had no choice but to go a long with it.

She then said remove your T-Shirt and shorts. I did and was now in nothing but my boxers. Turn around and put your hands behind your back, she ordered. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands and then secured a pair of ankle cuffs on my ankles. She then pulled out a large red ball gag and said open up. I opened my mouth and she secured it and buckled it behind my head very tight. Finally she placed a sleep mask over my eyes.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppphhhhhh, i screamed as she led me out of the house and towards her car, I'm guessing. I hope nobody sees me. She opened the trunk of her car and removed my ankle cuffs. Step in the trunk she said. I layed down on my back and she secured my ankles cuffs back together. Ok 1 down, 1 to go she said. Enjoy the ride honey.

About 5 mins later we the car stopped and I heard her get out. I knew we were at my g.f.'s house and now she was going to be kidnapped. The girl was in her house for what seemed like an eternity. I heard her slam the back door to the car and then get in and drive away. I could hear my g.f. moaning through her gag. I never thought we would be tied up together. I was scared but excited at the same time. After about another half hour the car stopped. The girl got out of the car and opened the trunk and helped me out obviously being blindfolded I couldn't see my girlfriend. She led me into her house and straight upstairs to her bedroom. My g.f. was still in the car I'm guessing. She layed me on the bedroom floor and secured a third pair of cuffs connecting my hands to my ankles and making a hog tie. She removed my sleep mask and left the room.

About 5 mins later she came back in the room and had my girlfriend with her. She had her hands cuffed behind her back and also had ankles cuffs on just like I did. She also had a red ball gag strapped in her mouth and was blindfolded. She was wearing only her bra and panties. The girl then hog tied my g.f. right next to me and removed her sleep mask. We both mmmmmmmmpppppphhhhed when we saw each other and wondered was going to happen to us. The girl then said the 2 of you make yourseleves at home. I have to run to the store and buy a few things for my little slaves-that's you 2 she said. Now be good when I am gone or you are going to be in big trouble when I get back. With that she was gone. My g.f. and I both looked at each other. We knew we couldnt esacpe we were tied up too tight.

After about a half hour...we heard the girl call out...slaves I'm home, I'll be up in a min and we'll get started. We both just mmmmmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhed at each other wondering what was going to happen
TBC

Sat May 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Part 2

We struggled against our bonds as we heard the girl coming up the stairs. She walked in the room and saw us struggling and said, I thought i told you 2 not to act up. Neither of you listened and it is going to be a weekend of torture and humiliation for the both of you. Now you are probably wondering why I am doing this to the 2 of you. Well it's because Brian I have a secret crush on you for the last 2 years and when I saw you naked that night when you were being held against your will I knew I had to have you but that 1 of my best friends is dating you. Well now this is my chance. I have both of you here, tied up and at my mercy. She turned to my g.f. and said I am going to do whatever I want with your b.f. this weekend and there will be nothing you can do. But believe me honey, I got some plans for you as well. Idc if you never wanna be friends with me again after this weekend becuz this is going to be a weekend I will never forget. We both just mmmmmmmppppphhhhed and realized there was nothing we can do.
Ok slaves it is getting late so it is time for bed. She took us out of our hogties and stood us up. Now the both of you come with me. We walked slowly considering our ankles were still cuffed and we were led into the bathroom. Ok 1 at a time you may use the bathroom before bed. My g.f. went first. The girl walked in the bathroom with her, pulled her panties down, and sat her on the toilet. When she was finished, the girl stood her up, pulled her panties back up and flushed the toilet and led her out of the bathroom. Your turn she said. I walked in, she pulled my boxers down and stood me right next to the toilet. I did my business and she then flushed the toilet and pulled my boxers back up. Ok slaves now come with me.

We were led down to the basement and into a back room where we saw 2 jail cells. I built these just for you 2 she said. Each cell had an old bed in it. She took my g.f. first and walked her in her cell. She removed her bonds and tightened her ball gag causing her to mmmmmppppphhh loud. Quiet slut, she said and smacked her bottom hard. She layed her on the bed and tied her spread-eagle stretching her out as much as possible. You next she said. She led me in the other cell and undid my bonds and tightened my ball gag. I did not scream cuz i did not want to get spanked. She layed me on the bed and I was also tied spread-eagle to it. She then pulled a light sheet over the both of us and put sleep masks over our eyes. Now my slaves get a good night sleep and we will begin all the fun in the morning. With that she locked our cell doors and left. My g.f. layed there mmmmppppphhhhing at each other and wondered what was going to happen.

I was awoken to my cell door being opened and my sleep mask being removed. Good morning slave 1, how did you sleep. mmmmmmmppppphhhh I replied back. That's good the girl laughed. She then went and opened the other cell and removed my g.f.'s sleep mask. And how did you sleep, slave 2? Mmmmmmmpppppphhhh she angrily replied back. She then came back to me and untied me from the bed. She stood me, tied my hands behind my back, and led me out of the cell. I'll be back for you later, missy she called back to my g.f. and locked her cell door. I was led out of the basement and upstairs to the bathroom where she let me pee. We then walked to her bedroom. She untied my hands and tied me spread-eagle to her bed. I'll be back in a few my love she said.

She came back a few a mins later and had my g.f. with her. Her hands were also tied behind her back. She saw me tied to the bed and started to panic. The girl also had a bag with her. Ok slaves I am going to remove your gags but not a word out of either of you unless spoken to. Understand? I nodded my head and my g.f. nodded hers. Our ball gags were then removed.

The girl then turned to my g.f. and t said her I want you to say that you are a slut and that Brian should be with a nice girl like me. My g.f. said I am a slut and Brian should be with a nice girl like you. And Brian I want you to say to me mistress I love you and want to be with you and you are so much better than my current g.f. I didnt want to at first but the girl pulled a leather whip out of the bag. Wanna re-think that she said. Brian just say it my g.f. said. Hey you do not speak unless spoken to and the girl whipped my g.f. hard across her bottom twice. Sorry mistress she said after she whipped very hard. If you 2 continue to misbehave you are both going to be sorry now say it Brian she ordered. And so I said mistress I love you and want to be with and you are so much better than my current g.f. Good she said.

I am better she said because I dont tie up guys and humiliate them she said like you do slut. I give them pleasure. I've been tying guys up since I was 13 and I'm the 1 who gave you the idea to tie him up and humiliate him after he spyed on us. I just did not know you would secretly do it again. I told you 1 time and that was it and I also told you to never let him tie you up but you did anyway. I found out about your little weekend at the beach house slaves. So becuz you disobeyed my orders and messed with the queen of bondage you are both going to suffer. Now the 2 of wait her I will be right back. Not a word out of either of you.

I love Brian my g.f. said after the girl left the room and I am sorry it's my fault we're in this mess. It's ok I said. I love you to and we stayed quiet after that so we didnt get into anymore trouble.

The girls returned about 10 mins later and had a chair and some other supplies with her. The girl positioned the chair right next to the bed and then went and untied my g.f.'s hands. She whipped her and ordered her to sit in the chair. My. g.f sat down and the girl approached her with ropes. She went to work tying her to the chair. She tied her ankles together first and then tied rope above and below her panties and below her bra. She pulled her arms behind the chair and tied her hands together and then tied her elbows and knees together as well. She then ran a rope under the chair and threw her ankle, knee, and waist bonds and made a crotch rope. When she was done she said, Comfy? no my g.f. replied. The girl had an evil laugh well you are going to sit here and watch as I do sexual things to your b.f. No please dont she screamed. Too late. Now lets shut your slutty mouth so I can started. She went in her laundry hamper and pulled out a pair of her dirty panties open up slu she ordered. My g.f slowly opened her mouth and the girl stuffed the panties in. She went into her bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape, tore off a piece ans smoothed it over her mouth. There that's much better and now I can have my fun. As my g.f. kept mmmmmmpppppphhhhing the girl came up to me and said are you ready for some sexual fun with me rather than slut girl over there. I gulped as i felt my bonds being tightened. I knew I was hers now.
TBC
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 am

Part 3

She tightened my bonds and said are you ready for some fun? i did not say anything. Now i want to put a sexy outfit on so I am going to blindfold you. She blindfolded me with a sleep mask and strapped the ball gag back in my mouth. About 10 mins later she removed the blindfold. I knew what she was wearing was sexy before I even was able to see becuase my g.f. was mmmmmmmmmppppppphhhhhing like crazy. Once my blindfold was removed I saw her wearing a low cut crop top which revealed her red lacy bra and a mini skirt with pantyhose and sexy boots. I mmmmmmpppphhhhed when I saw her and i began to get hard. She started rubbing my body and straddling me.

You like this she said. mmmmmmmpppphhhh. Thats good I'll give you a little more. She then got a pair of scissors and slowly cut my boxers off. Now your all naked slave she said and began playing with my balls. I screamed into my gag. Awe you dont want me do you? she said. You'd rather slut girl over there she said. We both mmmmmmmpppphhhed. Well then since you dont want me I am going to have to punish you. She pulled out a pair of nipple climps and cruelly clamped them on my nipples. she then tied my balls and connected them to my nipple clamps. Now if you struggle or move at all your going to induce pain on yourself. She continued to play with my cock. My g.f. just mmmmmmmmppppphhhed and I layed there in pain trying not to move. Good slave she said it looks like your punishement is working. After about 20 more mins she stopped playing with my cock. She said now slave, I am going to remove your gag and when I do I want you to say Mistress I want you to give me sex. If you say it I will remove your clamps and ball tie If you dont they stay on for another couple hours and little missy over there gets punished. So its your choice. I'll step out for 10 mins and you can decide.

She left and my g.f. and I just mmmmmmmpppphhhhed at each other trying to get our gags off. Mine was too tight and she had too many pieces of tape over mouth plus packing so I knew we wouldnt be able to do more than grunt. She came back and said have you made a decison slave, I nodded my head yes. Ok she said and removed my gag. Mistress I want you to give me sex, I said. Excellent she said. My nipple clamps were then removed and she untied my balls. She put the ball gag back in my mouth and tightened it as tight as possible. She then slowly began to strip. She first removed her crop top and I saw her red bra. She then unbuckled her boots and removed her pantyhose. My cock was beginning to grow. I couldnt believe I was getting turned on by this girl with my g.f. in the room next to me. Next her mini skirt came off and she was now in her lacy bra and panties. My g.f. moaned as the girl began to reach behind her back to unbuckle her bra. shut up slut she said. your just mad cuz my tits are bigger than yours. Her bra came off and I turned my head away I did not want to do this to the girl I loved. Finnaly she removed her panties. I was forced to look and she was very hot and her tits were huge. The girl then tied my head in a way so I couldnt turn away again. I now had no choice but to look at her. Are you ready for some sex she said. mmmmmmmpppphhhh I replied. She then moved my g.f.'s chair so she could have a better view. She also tied her head in a way so she couldnt turn away.

She started my stroking my cock and giving me a hand job. Dont you wish this was you right now, she said to my g.f. your b.f. is all mine. Bet you never thought he'd cheat did you she said. she just laughed her evil laugh. And with that we began to have sex. My g.f. was forced to watch. The sex lasted a good hour with her taking breaks in between. When everything was done she said to me did you enjoy that. mmmmmmppppphhhh I replied I hate to admit but I kinda did enjoy it. And how bout you missy did you enjoy watching that mmmmmmmmpppphhh she replied shaking her head no as our heads were untied. Awe yes you did you just dont want to admit. The girl began to get dressed. She put normal underwear on and a T-Shirt and jeans. Ok you 2 I bet your tired so I am going to let you both relax for a while and I am going to run to the store. You 2 will stay tied how you are and when I come back it will be your turn slut, she said to my g.f. and it will be your turn to watch Brian she said to me. So get some rest and I'll be back in a bit. We mmmmmpppphhhhed ateach other. I was getting very uncomfortable being spread out. I looked over at the clock and it was just after noon we still had a good bit of the day and weekend left with this evil girl. The girl returned about an hour later and walked in the room holding keys and ropes. She then turned to my g.f. and said off to the torture chamber...
TBC
Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 am

She untied my g.f. from the chair and handcuffed her hands behind her back. She turned to me I'm taking slut girl to the torture chamber I'll be back later for you. I mmmmpppphhhhhed. My g.f. was screaming into her gag. The girl returned about an hour later and began untying me. Once I was untied she palced me in my "prisoner uniform" which consisted of a pair of white pants and a plain white T-Shirt with no boxers. She then cuffed my hands behind my back and blindfolded me and led me out of the bedroom. She led me across the house and downstairs to her basement where we spent the previous night. I was led into a room just off the basement. The girl then removed my handcuffs and blindfold. I could not believe what i saw.

My g.f. was tied spread eagle to an old metal bed. She was stretched out as much as possible. She was blindfolded and had a bright red ball gag in her mouth and was still wearing her bra and panties. On the wall were whips, chains, clamps, butt plugs, dildos, scissors, rope, ball gags, bit gags, and various rolls of duct tape. She then spoke slaves this is the torture chamber. The 2 of you will not like it in here epsecially you missy she said to my g.f. Now I have to get your hot b.f. tied up so he can watch what I am going to do to you. Now how should we tie you up...let's see.

She ordered me to walk over and stand against the wall next to the bed. I did. There was a bar on the ceiling. The girl walked over to her wall of toys and grabbed lots of stuff. She came up to me and pulled my arms up over my head and tied several lengths of rope around each of my wrists and criss-crossed my wrists. She tied it very, very tight. She then grabbed a chain and chained my feet to a bar that was sticking out of the floor. Fnally she put a collar around my neck with a ring on the end of it behind my head. She then ran a chain from my collar down my body and connected it to my the chain on my feet so I could not move my head. Ok well now that your b.f. is all tied up lets begin your torture slut. She laughed an evil laugh.

I started mmmmmmmpppphhhhing and panicking. I did not want anything to happen to her. The girl then grabbed a whip and whipped me across the chest 5 times. She then grabbed a butt plug and pulled my pants slightly down and stuck it up my butt and pulled my pants back up. Mayb that will help keep you quiet she said. The girl started rubbing her hands all over my g.f.'s body. She then took her blindfold off and grabbed scissors, clamps, and a dildo off the wall. Just then I heard the house phone ring. That must be my friend the girl said. So you 2 wait here and I'll be right back. O I forgot you 2 cant go anywhere. She laughed.

She came back about 10 mins later and said a friend will be joining us soon but I have to get dressed a little bit better. So we will resume in a bout an hour. With thatthe girl put the scissors, dildo, and clamps back on the wall and blindfolded both of us. She left me tied how I was with my butt plug in and whipped me hard again. I knew I annoyed her by screaming. I'll be back she said and turned the lights off and shut the door to the room and locked it from the outside. We are both in trouble I thought to myself...
TBC
Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 am

Finally after about 2 hours she returned and said hello my little slaves are we ready for some torture she laughed. We both mmmmmmppppphhhhed real loudly. Ok I am going to take your blindfolds off and introduce you to my friend. Our blindfolds came off and there was her friend another hot and sexy girl. I am teaching her how torment slaves she said. Both girls were dressed in very short skimpy red dresses. The girl walked over to me and finally took my butt plug out and I had some relief. She tightened my bonds and gag and then did the same to my g.f. She went and grabbed the siccors, clamps, and dildo off the wall again and said ok let's get started on slut girl.

She began by rubbing her hands all over my g.f. She then began to strip and made the other girl strip as well. The other girl had a black lace bra and panties and our kidnapper had pink lace bra and panties on. They then slowly strip treased us and removed their bras and panties. I was getting turned on again. The girl then said to my g.f. ever have sex with a girl? mmmmmmmpppphhh my g.f. replied. well today your going to. She then said to her friend ok the first thing I want you to do is take these scissors and cut her bra and panties off. The girl took the scissors and slowly cut her white bra off and then did the same with her matching panties. My g.f. was just mmmmmpppphhhhing the entire time. Ok slut now that your naked lets start our torture. She said lets get those nipples clamped. She cruelly clamped her nipples and twisted the clamps several times. She then went over and got a whip and whipped her very hard against her clamped nipples and her vagina. She was in so much pain I could just tell. Finally the girl strapped the dildo on adn began having sex with her I could not believe. The other girl went over to the wall and grabbed a dildo and also started having sex with her. This continued for a good hour. Finally when they were done. We were both just mmmmmpppphhhhing at what happened.

They untied my g.f. from the bed and tied her hands behind her back. They took her nipple clamps off. They then layed her on the floor and taped her feet and then tied rope around the tape and made her into a hog tie. They removed her gag and before she could even speak they shoved their dildos in her mouth and forced her to suck. They also made her do some other things that are a little to explicit for me to share. After about 2 hours it was all finished. When they were done our kidnapper grabbed a bit gag off the wall while the other girl held her hand over my g.f.'s mouth. Our kidnapper then bit gagged her. Well my slaves that was a wonderful couple of hours wasn't it. She laughed and our friend over here is gettiing trained very well.

She then untied me and tied my hands behind my back. She layed me on the floor and put me in a hog tie as well. Ok you stay here and i am going to say good bye to my friend and then ill come back and feed you. They left and locked us in the room. We layed mmmmpppphhhhing at each other wondering what more tortures this girl could have in store. I think my g.f. was still in shock that she just had sex with 2 girls. Our kidnapper returned about a half hour later. She removed our gags and said are you 2 having fun? I didnt say anything and my g.f. said i cant believe you made me have sex with you and your friend. It was great wasnt it she laughed. She then began spoon feeding us some stale cottage cheese and gave a pouch of apple juice. It was awful.

When we were done she took us out of our hog ties but left our hands tied behind our backs. Ok one at a time you may shower. She led us out of the torture chamber and upstairs to the bathroom. My g.f. went first. She untied her hands and gave 5 mins to take a shower. When she was done the girl went in the bathroom, grabbed her and let her out. I was sitting in the hall waiting. She stood me up, untied my hands and ordered me to take my uniform off. I folded everything up and handed it to her. You also have 5 mins she said. I hurried up and got clean quick. After 5 mins she came in and led me out of the bathroom and handed me my uniform and told me to put it back on. My g.f. then came walking down the hallway wearing the same uniform i was wearing obivously with no bra or panties underneath. She then stood us together and asked did you 2 use the bathroom while you were showering. We both replied yes mistress. Did you 2 enjoy today? We both replied yes mistress. Am i the strictest and evilest mistress ever. Yes mistress we both replied. Great she said. Now move your butts downstairs to your cells and lets get you 2 to bed.

We hurried downstairs and we both went in our cells. She was right behind carrying cuffs and different kinds of gags. She did my g.f. first handcuffing her hands and feet spread eagle and then did me next. Now I have 4 different kinds of gags here with me. I have tape, ball, cleave, and bit she said. Before I let you 2 leave here you both will experience all 4 different types of gags that I use and there may also be a fifth depending on how you both behave Now first you slut girl you have already experienced tape, ball, and bit so you will probably get cleave gagged but i may save that for tomorrow and you slave she said to me have only experienced a ball gag. She took a couple mins to make her decison. Ok I have decided how you 2 will be gagged for the night. I'll be right back she said. My g.f. and I both said I love you to each other and that we will get through this just 1 more day. She returned and said were you 2 talking, no mistress we both replied. Well i think you were I was actually going to surprise you 2 and leave you both ungagged for the night but now I'm not. She then walked into my g.f.'s cell and said open your mouth slut. She opened her mouth and my g.f. shoved a pair of panties in her mouth and then took a scarf and cleave gagged her. I have decided to use the cleave gag on you now slut. She was mmmmpppphhhhing as she was being gagged. She then said to me you are going to be tape gagged. She grabbed another pair of panties and shoved them in my mouth and then placed 2 strips of duct tape over my mouth. You 2 shouldnt have talked and you would not be sucking on panties right now she said. She laughed evily. Finally she palced sleep masks over eyes and said well i have to make out our plans and torture for tomorrow so you 2 sleep tight and i'll see you in the morning. She kissed my gag and I assume did the same to my g.f. I layed there trying to escape I could not take another day of this but my cuffs were just to tight. It was a long night I did not sleep much but when I awoke I was in for a surprise...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

I am so sorry about the long delay. Here is the next part of this story.

I woke up and was in for a surprise I could not believe. I looke out through my cell and there was our kidnapper tied naked to a steel pipe with her hands above her head. Just then her friend came downstairs and said to my g.f. and me well now I have three slaves all to myselfs. She untied us from our beds and took us out of our cells. She then ordered us to do sexual things to the girl which we did. The girl then ordered us to go upstairs and eat the food that was prepared for us on the kitchen table. We did as we were told and wondered what was going to happen. We figured we were out of our bonds so we would try and sneak up on the other girl and tie her up and give the both of them the torture they deserved for kidnapping us and forcing us to do things we did not want to do.

While we were eating we spent our time coming up with our plan. She was still downstairs playing with the girl who kidnapped us. She called up to us and said slaves are you almost finsihed eating? I have lots of fun planned for the four of us. We called down yes mistress just a few more minutes. Hurry up she ordered or there will be punishment. We were now finished and put our plan into place. We walked downstairs and both of ran right at her. We managed to run at her and knock her down to the ground where we laid on top of her. She was screaming an yellling and said wait until I get my hands on you two. My g.f. then put her hand over the girl's mouth and said you are ours now. You and your little friend over there. I then handed her a ball gag and she strapped in it in the girl's mouth. She was not very heavy and we both managed to carry her upstairs to the master bedroom. I then tied her very tightly to the bed, spread eagle. My g.f. went to get the other the girl. My g.f. brought her upstairs and tied her very tightly to the other bed that was in the room. My g.f. then spoke well you girls tortured us and now it is our turn to torture you.

She then turned to me and said honey this is the only time I will not get angry if you look at another woman naked. Npw we will get out of these prisoner outfits. My g.f. went in the girl's underwear drawer and pulled out a bra and panties to put on and then picked an outfit out of the closet. I found a guy's outfit in the closet with boxers and put that on. The girls were screaming through their gags. Ok now since you cut our clothes off, it is only fair that we cut yours off. My g.f. then handed me a pair of scissors and we went to work. I had the girl who had orginally kidnapped us and my g.f. had the other one. I began by cutting her skirt and the her blouse. Next I cut her pantyhose and then her panties and bra. She was now completely naked. My g.f. also finished up on her girl and we began out torture. We put nipple clamps on their nipples and their vaginas. We then blindfolded them and began whipping them. We then put vibrators in them to really torture them. We spent the entire morning just torturing them anyway we could. They were just mmmmmppppphhhhhing the entire time. The afternoon was a little different and that will be in the final part of the story