Eoshi : 01 - Truth or Dare (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Eoshi : 01 - Truth or Dare (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

Eoshi's stories
01 - Truth or Dare
Story index at the bottom

By Eoshi

Truth or Dare by Eoshi

Part 1: When the Lights Went Out

See the artwork associated with this story here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1720

Kathy, a short, cuddly girl with shoulder length, curly blond hair and just barely nineteen; sat on one of her aunt Tammy's kitchen chairs, facing the window, watching the sudden afternoon downpour that knocked out the electricity, and listening to her two cousins, Andrea and Beth, in the living room. Kathy's twin cousins were a year younger than she, and they wore their dark brown hair long and straight, it made them seem taller and even more slender than they really were. Kathy happened to be staying with her Aunt and cousins at their trailer while she attended the local college. The twins were set to graduate high school in another month. On this day, all three young women wore swimsuits, from when they'd been sunning themselves in the yard earlier that day. Andrea wore a pink bikini, Beth, a red one, and Kathy, a floral one-piece suit.

Andrea, lying on her belly, on the carpet, looked up at her sister who was lying on the sofa, and asked, "So, now, what are we supposed to do?"

Beth, who'd been just listening to their portable radio and lightly dozing, shook the hair out of her face and shrugged her shoulders, as best she could. "I don't know, truth or dare maybe?"

The twins' mother called in from the kitchen, "Sounds like somebody's bored, I haven't played truth or dare since I was fifteen, it's nice to know the game's still around."

"Yeah, but, did you ever do any dares?" Andrea asked. "Or did you just ask each other questions?"

"Oh, some of our questions could get kind of far out there, but we came up with a good dare once in a while." Tammy said, "But, you'd have to take it to find out."

Kathy decided she was bored enough, and padded barefoot into the living room and sat next to Andrea, "Ok, I'll play too, I'll even go first, dare me."

Tammy thought for moment, "Ok," she said at last, "I dare you to let me tie you up until you get loose by yourself."

"That's a good one Mom," Beth said, "I bet we have enough rope around here to tie her up for the rest of her life."

"I'd only get loose," Kathy said, "You know I was sort of good at it when we were little."

"You were lucky and we didn't know what we were doing," Andrea said, "that's another game we haven't played in like forever, tie up. Did they have that one when you grew up, Mom?"

"Yes we did, "Tammy nodded, and walked into the living room, "In fact, by the time I quit playing, if I tied you up, you could bet you weren't getting loose." Tammy stood only as tall as her niece, was in her mid-thirties, and knew she'd gained some weight since she last tied any of her friends up, but generally thought the years had been kind to her, she was dark haired like her daughters, but wore her hair shoulder length. Since her divorce, she'd had her share of dates, but nothing serious. With the power out, at least this would almost be a perfect excuse to stay in one weekend.

"Yeah, but when was the last time you tied anybody up, Mom?" Beth asked, "That was years ago."

"It was about six years ago," Tammy said, "Do you remember when you asked me for help that time you wanted to tie Kathy up so she couldn't get loose and I said I'd show you?"

"I remember that," Andrea said, "you had me and Beth tied up so good we couldn't even move, but you never did show us how you did that."

"Yeah you never did," Beth said, "You tied my arms all back behind me, and blindfolded me before you started tying my legs. I never even saw how you tied Andrea up."

"At least she waited to blindfold you until after she had you tied up," Andrea said, "I started out blindfolded, then gagged. Did she gag you too?"

"Yes." Beth recalled, "She said she had to make sure we got untied by ourselves if we did."

"So, if she ties me up so I have to get loose by myself," Kathy reasoned, "then, you guys would have to be tied up, too."

"Absolutely right," Tammy nodded, "and since Beth seems to think it's such a good idea to tie you up, and Andrea wants to find out how I tied them that time, I don't think they'll mind."

Beth and Andrea just looked at each other and nodded assent. "If that's the case Aunt Tammy, go ahead and tie me up, just, please let me use the bathroom first." Kathy said.

"Go ahead and freshen up dear." Tammy said, "I need to get the ropes and things anyway."

Kathy nearly ran to the bathroom, while Tammy went to her broom closet for the ropes and then to her bedroom for some of her knee high socks and three of her ex-husbands neckties in it. Tammy returned with the bag and started sorting out the ropes on the kitchen table. "Mom, you aren't really going to tie all of us up, are you?" Beth asked, eying all the rope. It looked like a good mile of it to her. She implored, "Kathy made the dare, not me."

"Oh come on, Beth," Andrea asked, "What else do we have to do? I think it sounds like fun. You never know, we might get loose, and then it would only be fair that we get to tie Mom up."

"Oh, really now, and if you can't, what would it be fair for me if we make that kind of deal?" Tammy asked, and thought for a moment. "This seems fair to me, I'll give you two hours to get loose, that'll be dinner time anyway, if you're untied by then, you can tie me up after dinner as long as the dishes are done. If I have to free you though, you have to let me tie you up for two hours anytime I want to."

"As long as all that happens to us is we get tied up, and no tying us up again if we start getting loose," Beth said, "and, any time we get loose we get to tie you up and the bets over, right?"

"That's right," Tammy nodded, "is that fair to Andrea?"

"Yeah," Andrea said, "it's cool with me."

"I'm not sure about this," Beth said, "but OK."

Kathy came back into the kitchen, and Beth left to use the bathroom, Tammy explained the rules she and her daughters agreed on, "The three of you will be tied up, you'll have two hours to get loose, if you do you get to tie me up, you don't I get to you all back up again for two hours any time I want. If that's fair to you, you can come over here and put your hands behind your back."

"Sounds like this should be fun," Kathy said, as she practically bounded over to her Aunt, and offered her hands for tying. "I'm glad you came up with rules. They sound fair to me. I never even thought about how long we were going to be tied up for. I guess that seems weird."

"Not really," Tammy said, "let's start by putting socks on your hands like we did when you had poison sumac. It'll keep your wrists from getting marked up too bad."

"It'll keep us from using our fingers," Andrea cried, "How are we ever supposed to get untied like that?"

"You aren't supposed to get untied," Tammy said, "you're supposed to be tied up so you can't get loose, imagine being tied up by a burglar or something."

"I guess you want me to put the socks on my feet too," Kathy said pulling on the socks, "let me use my own, they'll fit me better."

"If you want to," Tammy said, "Andrea, when it's your turn to go to the bathroom, bring back some socks for you and Beth, two pairs for each of you."

Beth came back into the kitchen and Andrea left, "You tied Kathy up in the bedroom that fast?" Beth asked her mother, "That ought to be easy to get out of."

"I haven't even started yet," Tammy said, "She's putting on her socks, I sent Andrea to get some of yours, too. We can get you blindfolded and gagged until they get back, though."

"That time you tied us up, when Kathy was visiting at the old house," Beth began, as her mother placed cotton balls over the girl's eyes, then used a necktie knotted behind Beth's head to hold them in place, "Why didn't you have her tied up with us then?"

"Well, I thought it was sort of mean, you wanting to tie her up," Tammy said. "I just wanted to show you it isn't that funny when you really don't want to be tied up and can't get loose. I'll let you say one more thing and then you get gagged."

"Gagged, that's the worst part. Please wait until we're all tied up to gag us." Beth said, "At least tell me what with," as her mother gently but firmly pushed a ball of cloth into her daughter's mouth and knotted it at the base of Beth's neck. Beth said something, but her mother could only guess she said, "Jerk."

"Just a sock balled up inside another sock," Tammy said, "and if you think I'm a jerk now, you better hope you can untie yourselves."

Kathy came back, and laughed when she saw Beth standing in the kitchen gagged and blindfolded. "I'm sorry, Aunt Tammy, but she looks so much like a chipmunk with her mouth like that," Kathy explained, "and here I am wearing sock puppets. I know you want my hands behind my back, but any special way?"

Kathy "If you can grab your left elbow with your right hand, and your right elbow with your left hand, we can start from there." Tammy said, "Yes, she does look like a chipmunk, doesn't she? Just remember you will too, though."

"Do you mean like this?" Kathy asked complying with her Aunt's instructions, "That's neat, if you tie them like that it'll be like you put my arms in a box back there."

"Exactly, dear," Tammy said, tying Kathy's wrists to her opposite elbows, then tying her forearms together in the middle of her back. Tammy then took shorter ropes and wrapped the windings at each location at right angles between her arms, cinching them and drawing out any slack Kathy might hope to find.

"Ok, I think you've tied my hands well enough." Kathy said, but Tammy continued with a longer rope going around Kathy's body, twice above and twice her niece's breasts. This rope was knotted behind Kathy and cinched up also where Kathy's arms met her body.

"Oh, I'm not even done with your arms yet," Tammy said, as she ran another short length of rope from her niece's forearms to the body wrap and a longer cord from Kathy's left arm, across her back through her right armpit, across the back of Kathy's neck and then back under the other arm and down to where Kathy's other wrist and elbow tie was. From where this rope crossed behind Kathy, again a rope dropped down to her bound forearms, and those ropes pulled that much tighter. "Now it's done. I hope that isn't too terribly tight on you, but remember, a real burglar wouldn't care."

"It's snug," Kathy said, bending forward, trying to get a look behind her "I can't move my arms at all, and even if I knew how and where you put all the knots I can't get to any of them. I guess you're going to make me look like a chipmunk now."

Tammy blindfolded and gagged Kathy, just as she had her daughter, when Andrea appeared wearing her socks, and carrying Beth's. Without giving Andrea much of a chance to see how Kathy had been bound, Tammy blindfolded and gagged her other daughter, and bound Andrea in exactly the same manner as Kathy. Tammy put Beth's socks on her other daughter's hands and feet, then bound that girl the same way as the other two.

Beth Tammy spun her daughter around quickly three times one way then three times the other, and then helped her sit down in a kitchen chair where Beth's legs were folded into a half lotus, her ankles bound to its opposite knee and then her ankle to knee ties secured to the unions of the front chair legs to the seat. More rope held Beth to the chair at her lap, and lastly one passing from the knot in her daughter's gag, to the center of the lap rope behind her, pulling her back somewhat. After arranging two more chairs so that all three faced in toward each other Tammy then bound Kathy and Andrea in the same manner.

"All right, girls its 4:30 now, you have until 6:30 to get loose. I'll have dinner ready by then, so have fun until then." Tammy said as she kissed each girl on the forehead, then settled to work in the kitchen.

Beth furiously worked her tongue and jaws trying to push her gag out, while Andrea made a few pointless circles in the air with her hands and feet testing to see if there was any way out. Kathy tried pulling her arms free but only managed to rock herself slightly from side to side. At some point all three girls would try the same methods, with the same amount of success, none. They did at least manage to talk among themselves to a limited extent just by figuring out that they each had different syllabled names, but even that was mostly to indicate a lack of progress.

Kathy had tried most energetically to get loose at first, and was the first girl to give up and try to get as comfortable as possible, just shifting her body until the ropes seemed to settle to where they bit her the least. By quarter after five, the twins came to same conclusion, and hoped that maybe if they held still long enough, only changing position slightly to ease the pull of the rope on their legs, around the laps and the ones pulling their gags deep into their mouths, maybe Tammy would show some mercy and let them go sooner. The day started out unseasonably warm, but had become now somewhat cool and damp since the storm passed through. There was the heat from the oven, but Kathy felt warm and sweaty.

Tammy looked at her motionless daughters and her perspiring niece. Tammy had just dropped some ice cubes into a large tumbler, but before she could fill it with water and offer it to the girls; there was a knock on the door. Tammy answered it, at the door was her daughters' friend, Tina.

Tina stood shorter than Kathy even, and was even more thin than Tammy's daughters. She wore her auburn hair short and straight, and was wearing a sweatshirt over a tank top, blue jeans, and sneakers with blue knee socks. "Hi," Tina said breathlessly, having run up to her friends' house from hers, "we just got back home and I came over to see if all the power's out or if it's just our house."

Tammy said, "Come in you'll get soaked, the electricity is out in this whole park, phones are dead too. There must be a pole down."

"Thanks, I'll just hang out here with Andy and Beth awhile then, if it’s ok with you," Tina asked, "Where are they anyway?"

"All tied up playing a game with their cousin in the kitchen," Tammy said, letting the girl in, "I'm sure they'd let you join them, if you want to."

"Sure," Tina said stepping into the house, "Are they playing Monopoly or something?"

Tammy shook her head no. "Well it certainly is something," she began, "but I'll have to explain it, they're really tied up, you'll see."

"What game is it that's that hard to figure out, one of these new games?" Tina asked, "Hey guys," she called, taking off her sweat shirt and hanging it on a hook on the wall, "Save me a seat, I'll be right in."

"You'll see when you get to the kitchen." Tammy said, nodding her head, "actually an old game."

"Oh cool, you're all playing tie up," Tina said brightly, when she saw her friends, "It looks like whoever tied you up is going to win, too. Do you know what happens when they lose?"

"Two hours' worth of being tied up again after dinner," Tammy warned, "If you're going to keep looking at them, you'll have to be tied up yourself."

"I know, besides, I already said I'd play," Tina walked in further and saw the rest of the rope on the table and said, "Wait a minute, if Kathy's tied up too, then how did they all get tied up like that, unless someone else is playing?"

"Someone else is playing," Tammy asked, "You said you wanted to play, remember?"

"Ok," Tina said, sitting in the remaining kitchen chair, "but if Kathy's playing too, who tied her up, and who's going to tie me up?"

"Well, me." Tammy said gathering up the last of the rope, "Hands behind your back, please, Oh and put some socks on your hands like the other girls did first."

"Ok, can I put some dry ones on my feet too? It looks like you've got enough." Tina said, pulling on the socks, "It looks like they're tied up really good, too."

"I think so too," Tammy said, "What about you, girls? Do you think I did a good job of tying you up?" All the girls nodded yes as best they could, even Tina, who had just finished having her arms bound behind her.

Tammy and Tina "I'm dead," Tina said as she positioned her legs and feet like her hopelessly bound friends. As Tammy continued tying Tina to the chair, Tina said, "Well I'm all tied up now, too, if that makes any of you happy. How much longer do we all have to stay all tied up before you let us give?"

"Another hour and a half," Tammy said flatly, although she knew she had to untie the girls in less than an hour so they could eat. "I'll get permission from your folks so you can stay for dinner. You can stay overnight if you want to."

"Thanks, I think," Tina said, flexing her fingers inside the socks on her hands, "but if I give up, that means you get to tie me up again anytime you want to, doesn't it?"

"Well unless you get loose," Tammy said, "there is that hope for you."

"I'd never get out of this." Tina said, "This is hopeless."

"I don't even have you gagged and blindfolded, like my kids, yet," Tammy said, "I'll get the stuff to do that with, and then you can tell me how hopeless it is."

"How can I do that if you gag me?" Tina pleaded, "You don't have to do all this."

"No," Tammy said, "I don't have to, but I want to." Tammy went to get the materials for making another gag and blindfold, leaving Tina to try talking to the other girls as best she could with the gags in their mouths. Before Tina could even figure out how to scoot the chair across the floor. Tammy returned and quickly gagged and blindfolded Tina, and had her head pulled back like the rest of the helpless young women. Tammy turned back to her work at hand and remembered she wanted to give the kids a drink of cold water.

Kathy felt the gag pulled from her mouth and her head released so she could bring it upright. She started to croak "thank you," but had the glass brought to her lips, and was told by her Aunt, "Sip. Don't gulp, and nod when you've taken enough."

When the bound girl nodded her head, Tammy felt her niece's forehead, and said, "You're burning up, should I let you go now, are you ok?"

"I'm OK," Kathy said, trembling when her Aunt touched her, "just that this really feels strange, but sort of good. Besides, if you untie me now wouldn't I just owe you more time?"

"Only if something isn't really the matter," Tammy said, looking knowingly at her bound niece, "Are you done with the water, or do you need more?"

"I'm done, thank you," Kathy said, working her jaw and lolling her head. "I guess you're going to tie my mouth and head back up now. Hi Tina, have fun trying to get loose. We've only been tied up for a half hour already."

Tina grunted into her gag, she imagined at least she'd be able to keep track of time by the half hour water breaks. Tammy whispered into her niece's ear softly so the other girls couldn't hear, "You really like this don't you, just nod yes, or shake your head no." Kathy blushed and nodded. "As long as you are Ok being gagged again," Tammy said.

Kathy tilted her head back and opened her mouth to accept the gag, a little shiver running through her body as she did, "Thank you again for the water."

"You're welcome, dear," Tammy said, putting the gag back in place, and tying the rope to Kathy's blindfold to keep her head tilted back. Tammy kissed Kathy gently on the forehead, and gave her niece a playful hug, before proceeding to her daughter Andrea.

"Thanks, Mom," Andrea said when the gag was taken out of her mouth and her head undone from the seat. "I'd like some water too, please."

"Well you learned your manners again. I might have to tie you up more often." Tammy said to her daughter, "Still think you're going to tie me up?" holding the glass for her daughter to drink from.

"Um, "Andrea nodded, "No ma'am," she said as the glass was taken away. “Is Tina really tied up like us or are you just playing?"

"Tina's just as tied up as you are," Tammy said, "I just wanted to make sure you're all OK before I go ask Miriam if Tina stays over, if you and Beth want her to."

"Just don't lock yourself out of the house like you did the last time you tied us up and left us," Andrea said, sticking her tongue out a little, "I don't think Tina could stand being tied up for five hours."

"I don't think you could either," Tammy said as Kathy and Beth laughed into their gags. "Would you like to find out?"

"Depends," Andrea said, "would you keep Beth, Kath and Tina tied up so they wouldn't cheat for me?" The other girls began complaining into their gags, and shaking their heads no when they heard this.

"That depends on if they agree to it." Tammy said, reluctantly. "Of course I might not have to tie you all up the same way." She didn't want to punish all four girls, just Andrea, but she knew her daughters' friend Tina would untie Andrea before five hours were up, and knew Beth would untie Tina the minute Tammy turned her back. Kathy was an unknown, but might not mind being tied for that long, she seemed like she was enjoying the hour and odd minutes she'd already spent tied up.

"No fair Mom, we get tied up all the same." Andrea said, "If I can stand being tied up for five hours, instead of being tied up for the two hours, and I can go without asking you to untie me, then we get to tie you up for five hours, then we're even unless you can't handle it."

Tammy saw the trap laid now, too late. To accept was the only fair thing to do for Beth, Kathy and Tina if Tammy still wanted to teach Andrea a lesson; declining, would make Tammy seem weak and abusive. "Only if the other girls agree, Andrea," Tammy said, as all the other girls, nodded or mumbled assents to Andrea's idea. "They seem to have a lot of confidence in you, of course if you can't take the five hours, then let's see how you do at this, I get to tie you up any time I like for two hours until you ever do get loose, as long as you live under this roof; of course this only applies to Tina if she's here."

"Do you mean if I give and ask you to let me loose before the five hours are up, it'll always be our turn to be tied up, and it's whenever you want to play?" Andrea asked. "But it's just a two-hour tie up, and if we get ever do get loose we get to tie you up for two hours whenever we want to, unless you get loose, then we're even."

Andrea "That sounds fair to me," Tammy said, and the other girls signaled their agreement as best they could. "We'll start your five-hour session after the dinner dishes get done, then." She gagged Andrea again tighter than she did originally, and tied Andrea's head back further than it was at the start. Tammy now walked over to Beth, undoing her gag and the seat to head rope.

"Mom, please leave that thing out of my mouth, I'll do all the dishes tonight, and all this week," Beth pleaded, "If there's any water left, may I please have some?"

"Do you think that would be fair to your sister, your cousin or your friend?" Tammy asked, holding the glass for Beth. "I used to hate being gagged when I played too, honey, but it is part of the game. If you really had a problem breathing with it there, you know I wouldn't let anything happen to any of you."

"I know, Mom," Beth said almost at the point of tears, after she'd drunk her fill, "but not all of us really wanted to play tie up in the first place, I only agreed to this because everybody else did and they'd only hold me down for you to tie."

"And I only tied you up, because admit it, Beth, you'd untie everybody if you weren't tied up, and how fair would that be to the girls who really did want to play."

Tammy added, "The gag is just to keep you from using your teeth really, and to keep you from screaming something in play and having someone overhear you and call the child welfare people."

"I guess you're right Mom," Beth continued, "but, just remember how you felt about things you didn't like about being tied up when you tie me up, please."

"I do remember some things about being tied up that I absolutely hated, and I'm almost afraid to mention now." Tammy admitted, "That's one reason you all got water. There were other things I won't mention because if your sister has her way I'm going to be just as tied up as you are now."

"Just please don't, all of our deals are on just tying up, and nobody can do anything to anybody who's tied up," Beth said, "The water was a nice idea though, I wasn't expecting any, thank you."

"You're welcome, Beth" Tammy said, tousling her daughter's hair, "ready for your gag again?"

"If you really have to, Mom," Beth said, "I couldn't hope to stop you tied up like this." Tammy tied the gag back in her daughter's mouth and retied the rope keeping Beth's had tilted back. Tammy walked over to Tina who sat in the one chair on the other side of the kitchen table.

"I know I just tied you up, but fair is fair, water?" Tammy asked, and Tina nodded, Tammy undid Tina's gag and head rope, and Tina took just a small sip. "That wasn't very much."

"Well I haven't been tied up that long to get thirsty," Tina said, "So I'm going to spend the night here tied up?"

"No dear," Tammy reassured, "only five hours. I only wanted to tie Andrea for trying to scare you but now I have to tie all of you."

"But after Andrea ties you, won't she have to tie Beth so she won't untie you, and then tie me so Beth stays tied up?" Tina asked, "Isn't that how it works?"

"Oh Tina, you're right," Tammy said, "it was sneaky of me to get you tied up like this, If you want to go home, you can. I'll untie you."

"Even sneakier the way Andrea gets to keep us tied up all night." Tina said, "If I back out now I'll never hear the end of it. Go ask my folks if I can stay over, and ask my Mom for my sleep shirt, the black one, if they say yes."

Tammy stuffed the gag back in Tina's mouth and tied Tina's head tilted back, made sure she had her house keys, put on her raincoat and walked over to the next trailer down the court. She knocked on the door and explained to her neighbors that their daughter Tina wanted to sleep over with her own daughter's and that she had come for Tina's sleep shirt she wanted. "Why didn't she run back over and get it herself?" Miriam, Tina's mother asked,

"She and the other girls got to playing a game, and you know how kids get," Tammy explained, "especially ours."

Miriam nodded and returned with the garment in a plastic bag, "Thanks Tammy, at least we won't have to worry where she is."

Tammy rushed back to her trailer, opened the door and was relived to find it still standing and that none of the girls had fallen over. "Ok girls. I'm back." She let Tina try to get loose and the other girls try to get comfortable until dinner was almost ready. Tammy realized that setting the table would be much easier without four bound teenagers sitting in the way of things. Tammy untied Tina first and said. "Untie the rest of them and then go talk or do something else, while I get the table set."

"That wasn't even an hour, thanks." Tina said, "Can I untie Andrea last?"

"If you can tell them apart with their faces covered like that." Tammy said opening the oven and getting dinner ready to serve. "Otherwise it doesn't matter."

"Well I know which one Kathy is at least, but I really wanted to untie Beth first," Tina said, "She never cared much for this game, I guess that's why we never played it very much. This is really good, did you play this often when you were our age?"

"I think I was tied up almost every weekend when I was around thirteen or fourteen. Beth is the one in the red suit." Tammy said, as she continued setting the table. "Sometimes it is truly amazing that some of the little useless things you learn that stay with you."

"I don't know, you never know when you need to tie your kids up," Tina said, undoing Beth, "Especially the two you've got."

"Hey," Beth said, "it wasn't my idea for you to say, sure tie me up and gag me for the whole night long."

"I know," Tina said, "but you agreed too."

"Like I have a choice with Kathy, go ahead and tie me up, sitting there, and these other two, oh well we'll just go ahead and tie you up anyway." Beth said, "Thanks for getting me out first anyway."

"You're welcome Beth," Tina said, "Do you want to untie Kathy and I'll undo your sister?"

"Take your time," Beth said undoing Kathy, "At least I finally get to see how Mom tied this. Thanks for making us wear these socks first, it's bad enough we'll all have to wear long sleeves for a week to hide these marks."

"Ten more hours, too, Beth," Andrea reminded them when her gag was taken out, "five from Mom and then five more from me. Unless Mom gets loose, then its two hours from Mom any day she wants to tie us."

"She'll tie you up too, though, so you won't lose on purpose." Beth pleaded. "And I'm sure Kathy would have better things to do than be tied up with us."

"I don't care if she ties me up, I like seeing how you worry about it though." Andrea told Beth, "I thought you were going to start crying about it. From the way Kathy acted I think she'd about rather be tied up than do anything."

"Maybe I just wanted to be tied up so I wouldn't have to drive anybody anywhere in this storm." Kathy said, "It was fun though, although I fairly well quit trying to get loose after your Mom gave us the water, but ten hours like that, I'm not sure I can stand that. Since the bet is only between Andy and Aunt Tammy, can the rest of us at least not be gagged?"

"I might make a little easier on you, Tina, and Beth," Tammy said, fixing each girl a plate of food, "unless you give me any trouble."

"No way, Mom," Andrea reminded, "If I get gagged so should they, and they get tied up the same way I do."

"I hate to say this, Miss Tammy, but Andrea's right." Tina said, "You have to be fair, so that Andrea will be fair."

While the other girls heartily bantered that and some other points back and forth, Beth picked at her food, somehow knowing that she'd spend more time tied up than just the next ten hours. Suddenly, Beth had an idea, "We all know Mom can tie us up so we'd probably never get loose in five days, but she is fair at least to everybody. So, let's get Andrea to tie us up next, that way she has to play fair." The other girls accepted and Beth at least ate her dinner somewhat confidently with the hope that at least then ten hours tied up would be over and it wouldn't be something she'd have to worry about anymore. Ironically, her own idea would actually make it worse for her than she imagined.

Continues in part 2.

Last edited by Fordman 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Truth or Dare by Eoshi
Part 2: Upping the Ante

Later in that in that same mid-May evening, Tammy sat in one of the kitchen chairs, hoping for the power to come back on, or at least for the gaggle of teenagers to quit arguing in the kitchen, either of which was now seeming like it could take weeks.

"You're on your own, Andrea," Beth told her twin sister adamantly, as the last of the dinner dishes were done and put away, "I'm certainly not going to help you to tie me."

"OK, if you won't help me tie Mom up," Andrea said, "I'm sure Tina will."

"No, Tina won't, either," Tina said, "this was your deal with your Mom, you deal with it."

"Suppose she gets loose?" Andrea asked her sister. "Do you know what that means?"

"Yeah," Beth said, "I get tied up again, just like I would if she didn't. At least I get to wear something this time."

"You make it sound like you were naked Beth," the twins' cousin Kathy added, "we were in our swimsuits."

"Maybe," Tammy, the twins' mother, interjected, "you'll listen to me the next time I ask you to put some clothes on? I suppose you're ready to start now?"

"Yeah," Andrea said fuming at the lack of help from the other girls, "who wants to go first?"

Kathy, who, like her cousins had changed into a lightweight long sleeve pullover top and jeans, looked around the room, and volunteered, "I will, if nobody else wants to." She'd already put the socks on her hands that had been used in her earlier tying, and stood up and offered her arms behind her for her cousin to tie.

Having been freed from her earlier ordeal by the other girls, and unable to see how she'd been tied earlier, Andrea was confused as to exactly which rope went where. She took three pieces of rope about the same length, and tied and cinched Kathy's wrists to the crook of her opposite elbows, and then bound and cinched her forearms in the center of her back. Andrea took the longest rope she could find, and wound it around her cousin's body and upper arms, once above and twice below Kathy's breasts, using the ends of the rope to cinch between her arms and body, before tying them off in the back. "I think I did that right," Andrea said, "is it as good as Mom's?"

"Yeah," Kathy said, merely flexing her fingers inside the socks, "I think I'm tied up for the night."

"Good," Andrea said, feeling pleased with herself, "but it's not all night, just until the bars close."

"By the time your Mom gets done with us it'll be all night." Tina said, "At least you get to stay untied until the bars close."

"At the rates she's going with tying her up, the bars might close before she's finished tying us up," Tammy said.

"Excuse me, I'm just trying to make sure she doesn't get loose like we usually did," Andrea said, helping Kathy sit in the chair as the girls had earlier. Andrea took two ropes of similar length, tied Kathy's right ankle to her left knee, running the rope under chair leg, back up and cinching it. Andrea repeated this process for Kathy's other knee and ankle. She ran a length of rope through Kathy's belt loops and used it to secure her waist to the chair. "It looks like that's right, but the only one that really matters is Mom's. I'll do you next Tina."

"What if one of us does get untied?" Tina asked, who'd changed clothes and now wore her sleep shirt with her blue jeans walking over to the kitchen table, and putting the socks on her hands, "wouldn't that make it their turn to tie everybody else up for five hours instead?"

"Yeah sure, get out of that," Beth said, "It’s going to be bad enough waiting five hours to go to the bathroom, and then another five after that, and if Andy messes up here, another five?"

"Yeah," Kathy said, "but if she screws up, it won't be a full five hours, for any of us, except for her and your Mom."

"I guess that would make it an incentive for you girls to try to get loose," Tammy said, "I'll agree if everyone else does."

"It's probably not going to matter much," Tina said, as Andrea bound Tina's arms behind her back, "Andy would have to really mess this up for one of us to get loose, but I'll take the chance."

"OK, fine, just tie me up until I have to get up in time to go to school Monday," Beth cried, "I don't know what you get out of this."

"Gee, Beth you're a good sport about this," Andrea said, now finished with her friend's arms and helping her sit in a chair, "Can we really tie her like that, Mom? She said it."

"No, five hours is long enough," Tammy said, "and you'd better untie us at the end of it, too. Unless you'd like to spend the weekend tied up until you have to go to school Monday."

"Never mind, Mom," Andrea said, remembering she'd already escalated the bet this far out of hand, and also remembering that both of the times her mother had tied her, there had been no chance of getting out. "I knew Beth wasn't being serious." Andrea seemed to take the time to consider her own upcoming state of tied up helplessness while she was tying Kathy's legs, "If I don't gag you, then we don't get gagged when it's our turn to get tied back up, is that a deal?"

"Yes," Beth said, "That is most definitely a deal with me."

"I'll agree too, Andrea," Tina said, as Andrea belted her to the chair, "at least that way we can talk all night long, if we can't do anything else."

"OK," Tammy said, "No gags, maybe it'll help you sleep better, anyway."

"What if we need to go to the bathroom?" Kathy asked, "I know that's a big thing about putting up with being tied up for five hours, but me and Tina and Beth aren't part of that. If one of us has to go, will you let us up? I mean you can tie us right back up again, even if we managed to get something loose."

"That's very fair Kathy," Tammy said, "I certainly would, and, if Andrea doesn't untie you to let you go, she'll be the one to clean everything up."

"Thank you, Mom," Beth said, giving her mother a hug, "I can at least live with that."

"So then can I tie you up until you have to go to school Monday?" Andrea asked Beth, "Like you said."

"Don't push it, Andy." Beth said, putting the socks on her hands. "This is still a dumb idea as it is."

"OK, then it looks like I'm done with you then, Tina," Andrea said, "I want you next, Beth, then Mom goes last."

"I'm still not going to tell you if you're doing it right or not." Beth said, turning around for her sister to tie her.

"I didn't expect you would," Andrea said, starting the arm tie on her sister, "but just remember, if Tina gets loose, she saw exactly how Mom tied."

"Yeah, but if she's tied up for 30 seconds, your turns over then, then it's hers to try to keep us for five hours, then back to Mom's turn," as the body ropes were applied to her. "Then it's over."

"Yeah but," Kathy added, "then Tina ties us up for two hours any time she wants to, when we go over her place."

"Oh right," Tina said, "like I'm just going to call you guys up and say come over here, I'm going to tie you up for a couple of hours."

"Why not?" Beth said, sitting in a chair and folding her legs up like the other girls, "Mom would, and Kathy would go."

Andrea tied her sister's legs and looked at all the short pieces of rope she had left over that Tammy had originally used to cinch bindings with, she also saw that the long pieces would not be near as long as needed to really tie her mother up properly.

Unsure of how to measure and with the only real light in the room now coming from a Christmas candle, Andrea cut up some longer lengths, and hoped she knew what she'd done in tying the other three girls up.

"Your turn, Mom," Andrea said, starting to tie her mother's socked hands to her elbows. "I hope that's not too terribly tight."

"You're doing OK," Tammy said, "at least for now anyway." Andrea continued binding her mother's arms as she had her sister, cousin, and friend; using what she thought was the best possible way she could, the whole time puzzling over the shorter lengths.

Andrea next applied the upper body ropes to her Mother's body, and almost too late realized the only place the short ropes could go was between the already tied ropes. Now Andrea had enough rope to go around her mother's arms and chest one more time. Andrea then used two shorter lengths to cinch those windings between her arms and body. "I figured it out, now, and none of you are getting loose." Beth crowed, now applying cinching ropes over the ropes she'd already done on her mother's arms. "Mom, sit back in the chair for me, please. You know what's next."

Tammy tucked her legs up in front of her, and watched as her daughter bound them. She tested her arm tie for any possible slack and there was none, and said, "I hope you didn't tie the girls any tighter than this, it might not be bearable for them."

"Remember, Mom," Andrea said, "it has to be a little tight, or you'll only get loose." She went around with the short ropes like a girl on a mission, adding the additional layer of cinching to everyone's bindings she could get to, leaving only the wrap around their forearms in back unreinforced. Andrea put the chairs in a square facing inward and tied the front chair legs together. "There, I think you're tied up enough, now. Still think you're getting loose?"

"Are you sure you're done now, Andrea?" Tammy asked.

"If I can't gag you, then I guess so," Andrea said, picking up the cotton balls and neckties, "after I blindfold you all. It's ten after eight now, which means I'll start untying everybody at one in the morning, and maybe we'll have Mom loose by quarter after."

"Why did I let you and Mom talk me into this?" Beth said, doing little more than flailing her body back and forth, as she watched the other girls get blindfolded, "This is pointless."

"No wonder, Beth," Tina said, as Andrea placed a cotton ball over each of her eyes then secured then in place with a necktie tied over them, and knotted at the back of her head, "just pulling like that makes everything tighter, you should learn how to relax."

"Relax, you say?" Beth asked, "How can I relax when I'm all tied up?"

"Just take it easy at first and see if there is any looseness in the ropes," Tammy said, "then work from there."

"There isn't any!" Beth exclaimed.

"There isn't supposed to be any," Andrea replied, as she caught Beth and blindfolded her too, placing one cotton ball over each eye, then tying a necktie over them to hold it in place. "OK, peoples have fun trying to get loose."

"Now I see why you gag them, Miss Tammy," Tina said. "Any luck?"

"Not with my arms, or feet either," Tammy said, leaning in as far forward as she could go, making sure the chair didn't start to tip inward. She said, "I tried leaning forward, but even the lap rope won't give."

"You know bending over like that just gave me an idea on how to tie you when I get out of this," Kathy said, bending forward herself. "But I'm not sure I could stand that for two hours. Bent forward, tied shoulders to knees." Bending forward she got another idea, not much of one but an idea. "Hey guys, when I bent forward, I felt this seatbelt rope rise up against the chair back, If we keep it up one of us might be able to get it to break."

"I'll try it," Beth said as she bent forward, "OK, so it moves a little, so what?"

"So it's a start," Kathy said, bending back and forth, "maybe the friction could fray the rope, or at least get it to loosen some, then something."

Beth tried, bending her body forward and backward several times, and said, "If we all try this we'll be as thin as Tina, before we get loose." The young women could only sustain this activity for a few minutes at a stretch, but at least it gave them something to do, at least something to possibly look forward to. They'd occasionally try to shake or shrug off their arm bindings, but the ropes holding them to their chairs seemed to be the only one with any kind of give

Beth tried the hardest, working herself at a murderous pace just try to get the one rope undone. In less than an hour and a half, she just sat slumped forward, too exhausted to even try to shake her long dark hair behind her, letting it cascade onto her legs. She didn't even join in the conversations that would break out over the lack of progress.

"Are you OK Beth?" Tammy asked her daughter, "You've been awfully still and quiet for a while."

"I'm OK Mom," Beth said wearily, "just let me rest." The others took a break listening for Beth with quiet concern until she finally sat up and tossed her head back. "I'm just going to sit still for a while, just let me fall asleep if I do."

"Andrea, will you have a look at Beth and make sure she isn't hurt or something?" Tammy said.

"She probably just wore herself out throwing herself around in the chair like that."

Andrea said, walking up behind Beth, "I didn't tell you guys to go bobbing for apples or anything. Hey, Beth, you all right?"

"Can I please have a drink of something?" Beth asked, "I'll be good."

"You don't have to be good," Andrea said, running some water and getting some ice to put in it, "just quit trying to kill yourself. You look like Hell, do you want me to untie you?"

Beth's natural instincts made her want to beg to be released, but she thought of what her Mother said earlier about fairness. She had to let the game continue and let her Mom prove her point, and maybe prove one of her own, too. "No let's keep playing, just let me rest awhile."

"There's no law that says you have to try to get free," Andrea said holding the glass for her sister, "If none of you do, it makes it easier on us all anyway. Remember what you were told earlier, sip don't gulp."

After Beth had her drink and settled down somewhat, Andrea took the tumbler around to her bound mother, cousin and friend, in that order offering them each some of the water. Andrea got a rubber band for her sister's hair and pulled it back into a pony tail, fixing it so it was no longer hanging in her face. "You still look awful, if you need to be let out, just ask me."

"I can handle it," Beth said, "Andy, thanks."

"You're welcome." Andrea said and settled back to watch her other captives rocking back and forth.

Tina was the next one to decide she needed a break from trying to free herself, and discovered as she leaned forward, instead of resting back on her hands that it was the more comfortable of the two options available. "Hey guys lean in," Tina said, "at least this way you aren't leaning back on your hands, just don't fall asleep like this, it seems like a way to really mess your back up."

Beth, who was sitting facing Kathy, and had Tina on her right, asked Tina, "You give up too, huh?"

"Yeah, that rope just isn't going to give back there, and even if it did what could we do then?" Tina asked, "Besides throwing us face forward off the chairs, if we could even do that. Are you feeling better?"

"I am, a little, why?" Beth asked.

"You scared the Hell out of everybody," Tina said, "that's why."

"Oh, I thought you might have wanted me to start trying to get loose again," Beth said, "How long do you think we've been tied up?"

"Maybe an hour at the outside," Tammy said, leaning forward to take a break also, "and to think it'll be daylight before all you girls are untied."

"I do have to say this about the rocking, it is good exercise," Kathy said, taking a break also, "but I'm not sure it's doing us much good otherwise. Everything still feels snug, can anybody feel if any of their ropes are untying?"

Tina said, "No," and one by one the other's agreed, Tina then suggested, "What if we tried kicking our feet back and forth?"

Kathy tried and said, "Forget it, I'll cut my foot off trying that before the rope gives."

"I know what mine feel like." Tammy said, "This wasn't exactly like how I did you girls, but its close enough. I think Andrea really went after me here."

"You and me both, Mom," Beth said softly, "I'm stuck"

"I know I'd be tied up until we have to go to school Monday." Kathy said. "I guess you too, Tina, I thought we might have had a chance."

"We still do Kathy," Beth said, "just rock as much as you can, the rope might get caught on a screw or something."

"I'll try, maybe later," Kathy said, "I want to just rest for a little bit first. Besides we've been fighting the seatbelts for an hour and look at what it got us."

Andrea resisted the urge to tell her subjects that they'd been tied up almost to the halfway point, if they wanted to believe they'd been tied for only half as long as they really had, she wasn't going to tell them any differently. Still concerned about her sister, and wanting not to anger her mother, Andrea padded barefoot over to them and asked, "Anybody want more water, or the bathroom or anything?"

Beth would have liked nothing more than to take a bath, but that wasn't really in line with what her mother had said earlier, and just said "No, thanks." Kathy didn't want to give what little progress she'd felt she'd made, and also declined. Tina, seeing her friends' resolve, shook her head no and said, "I'm all right."

"Are you sure you don't want to give up, Mom?" Andrea asked, "Your hardheaded daughter doesn't know when to quit."

Kathy asked, "Which one?" and the circle of bound women shared their first laugh in a long time it seemed.

"If Beth wants to quit, she can quit." Tammy said sternly, "I'm not going to just let you tie me up for two hours any time you feel like it. Remember, you still have a turn coming, maybe two if your cousin gets loose."

"Like that's going to happen, the lights will probably come back on before then." Andrea boasted, "The Moon will probably come down and kiss me on my nose first, and all your acting like those drinking birds won't save you."

"What drinking birds?" Tina asked.

"The glass ones with a weight in the bottom, you tip them into a glass of water and they rock back and forth." Andrea teased, "Although Beth probably would have drowned by now."

"That's not funny, Andrea," Tammy said icily, "I want you to untie your sister and make sure she isn't hurt right now."

Andrea walked over and untied Beth's chair from the others, and then undid Beth slowly. Beth feeling her legs unbound, flexed them, and immediately realized she'd moved too fast, she whimpered and winced in pain as she retracted her legs back to the way they'd been folded. Moving more slowly this time she swung her legs to the floor and stood tentatively, slightly bent forward at the waist. She walked stiffly and awkwardly to the bathroom, massaging her wrists and arms where they'd been tied.

Once in the dark bathroom, she took off the socks from both her hands and feet, and ran cold water over her wrists and arms, then splashed some on her face. She felt bad for her mother, not knowing how much longer she had to stay tied up, and wondered if Andrea would be able to withstand five hours tied up straight through. Beth now knew she couldn't do it herself, and felt worried for her sister. She rubbed the cool water into her knees and ankles where they'd been tied, then patted herself dry with a thick soft towel.

Andrea heard the water running from the sink, and her sister splashing it. Andrea now had an idea of what to not do when her mother tied her up again. The only thing trying to get loose got everybody was hurt, Mom realized this, and it looked like she was going to win her end of the bet. Could Andrea stand to be tied for five hours herself, though? Probably she thought, as long as she remembered her mother's patience. What to do with Beth, if she ever came out of the bathroom was another issue. Andrea realized she probably wouldn't need to tie her sister as stringently as before to be effective, and the others being blindfolded, wouldn't have to know; part of her hoped Beth would just spend the rest of this turn hiding in the bathroom, Andrea hadn't wanted to really hurt her sister, and it was clear Beth wasn't enjoying the game at all, but at least under the rules they came up with, Beth would have to be bound to the chair as long as the bet continued.

Tammy sensed that Beth had been gone now for some time, much longer than need to relieve herself and maybe freshen up a bit. Five hours might be too long an ordeal for the kids, she wasn't sure but thought they'd been tied for about three hours already, it wasn't the longest she'd been tied up, but wanted to make sure that her niece and her daughters' friend weren't having problems from being tied up so long. "Do you still think that being tied up is fun, Kathy?" Tammy asked her niece.

"Not as much fun as when you tied it, Aunt Tammy," Kathy said, "I think I was better off not being able to try to get loose if that makes any sense. Although I doubt seriously that I'll ever get out of this one. Where did you learn to tie like this?"

"Your mother," Tammy said with a laugh, "I don't think there's ever been a younger sister anywhere that wasn't tied up at least some time in her life. How are you doing over there, Tina?"

"I'm still tied up," Tina said with an exasperated sigh. "This is a good one even when it isn't tied all the way up, I gave up long before you made Andrea undo Beth. I hope she gets done in there soon though, I'm going to need to be let up soon."

"Is this the longest you've been tied up, Tina?" Tammy asked.

"Probably," Tina said, "I don't know what time it is exactly, but like the ten or so times Beth and Andy and I played tie up it never seemed like I was tied up this long. Is Beth OK?"

"I'm sure she is," Tammy said, then called out to Andrea, "Andrea, tell your sister Tina would like to go to the bathroom."

Beth heard her mother calling, and then her sister knock on the door, Beth put the socks on her hands and feet and went back out into the hallway, and presented her arms behind her for her sister to tie. "Here, just get this over with." Beth told Andrea.

"No," Andrea said, "I'd rather undo Tina first, then go to work on you."

"Gee, thanks" Beth said walking out into the dining room where her mother, cousin and friend still sat hopelessly bound to chairs. Beth gave her mother a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you for letting me up, I feel better now."

"Thank your sister, she untied you," Tammy said, "I can't even untie me."

"Thank you, Andrea." Beth said, as Andrea untied Tina, "Oh, and Tina, once you're untied, don't get up to run to the bathroom, just try sort of unfolding yourself first. It hurt me when I tried to move too fast."

"Well, I sort of already had that figured," Tina said, as Andrea undid her ropes, "If you want to wait until I get back to tie her, I can show you how to keep her from hurting herself worse, you forgot a few things."

"That's nice of you to do that now," Andrea said sarcastically, knowing this part of the bet was well over half settled, and feeling bad about her sister added, "If Beth can wait to get tied up even worse."

Beth mulled the decision over, either way she got tied up she wasn't getting out of but at least this way she at least stayed untied a little longer. She only wanted to make sure of one thing first, "I'll wait as long as it's no gag," Beth said, "you promised."

"No gags, Beth," Tina reassured, as she made her way to the bathroom, "You look like you've really been through Hell."

"I don't know why I agreed to let you kids do this," Tammy said, "if you feel that bad, Beth, just quit and go lay down or something."

"Who talked who into what, Mom?" Andrea said, "You can stop it now, all you have to do is quit yourself."

"Don't do it, Mom," Beth said, "I'm all right, really."

"You're right I won't do it, just because I'm not about to let your sister torture you like this for the rest of your life." Tammy said, "Andrea will be made to take her turn."

"Then you have to make Beth take her turn again," Andrea taunted, "We all get tied the same way."

"Fine," Tammy retorted, "but Tina is not allowed to help you tie Beth up, then."

"Then Beth can just get tied up right now." Andrea replied, "I'm sorry Beth, but hands behind you."

Beth put her arms behind her as she had done earlier, and Andrea tied her sister's arms while still snug, not quite as so tight as before, wrapping then cinching her arms in the middle of her back, then her wrists to the opposite elbows. Beth shuddered a little bit as her body ropes were redone then cinched also, and that rope tied and cinched. Andrea remembered now the rope she'd forgotten, the one that went from one wrist to the other, by way of coming up under the victim's armpits and across the back of the neck. "I see now if you didn't gag us, you'd use this rope to pull us back in the chairs, but tying the rope to the gag meant we couldn't even move our heads." Andrea said, "We are not going to get loose when Mom ties us."

"No," Beth asked, As Andrea looped a rope around the one at the base of her neck and tied it off the rope holding her waist to the chair. "Did you just figure that one out? She had us tied for two solid hours where all I could do was to wiggle my toes and fingers inside of my socks. How did you think we'd ever get out of that?"

"Well I sort of hoped that after five hours, Kathy would have thought of something." Andrea said helping Beth down on the chair, "or Tina, or you, maybe even Mom."

"I'm glad I was on that list somewhere," Tammy said, "but if there's a way out of this one we never found it. Your Aunt Elizabeth and I got much better at tying than we ever did at getting free."

"So Mom used to tie you up a lot then when she was our age?" Kathy asked, "That’s kind of odd."

"Not really, there weren't a lot of malls and the first home video games weren't coming out until around when you were born, as well as the first VCRs, so there wasn't a lot to do besides watch TV and even they had a lot of shows with women tied up in them then," Tammy said, "although I don't think most girls back then got tied quite as much as we did, it was just in fun, for the most part, of course there's always the times somebody decided they had to go to extremes."

Beth looked hard at Andrea, and Andrea looked back at Beth and said, "What's that look for? I didn't tie you any tighter than I did the first time." Andrea had Beth's legs folded up and tied knees to ankles, and then each knee and ankle roped back down to the chair legs in front. Andrea moved behind Beth, tying the seat belt rope as she had earlier, and now looping a rope to the one at the back of her sister's neck and tying it off in the back of the chair to the rope forming the seat belt. "Now rock your way out of that one."

Beth tried pulling herself forward, but her sister's knots had been tied well enough to not slip. "I'm still not going to get loose, but thanks for not being so mean this time."

By the time Tina returned from the bathroom Andrea had finished blindfolding her sister, and was waiting by the empty chair. Tina walked by Beth and looked down at the added ropes, "I see you figured it out without me. All you had to do was pull our chest ropes back too, that would have worked."

"Yeah but that would mean tying them up more." Andrea said, cupping her own breasts underneath, "I'm sorry I'm not like that."

"Aren't all cats grey at midnight?" Kathy asked.

"Particularly grey ones," Beth said, missing the drift of the conversation.

Tina was soon bound and her blindfold in place like her friends, and the chairs put back into a rough square, the front legs secured so as to prevent tipping the chairs over. Beth, Tina and Tammy just shifted in their seats to get comfortable, Tammy doing somewhat more squirming than the younger women, Kathy continued trying to rock her way at least free of one rope, but for all intents and purposes this round was over. There was some more idle chatter, but the lights didn't come back on, and this batch of contestants was eventually let loose. Beth was the first one released, who then tore at her Mom's bindings to free her. Andrea hadn't lied, they'd been tied up for an honest five hours and let go.

Tammy made as quick as she could for the bathroom, with an anxious Kathy waiting her turn. "Kath, you could've gone, you know that," Beth asked. "Why torture yourself like that?"

"I thought I had a chance, and I lost track of time," Kathy said, "but I thought I had a chance."

When a relieved and refreshed Tammy came out of the bathroom, Kathy quickly darted in, and Beth again presented her socked hands to be tied behind her. Tammy weakly patted her daughter's shoulder, and said, "Sometime later sweeties, I think we all need to sleep right now." She kissed the children good night and toddled off to her bedroom, and Andrea made her way to her own bed; Beth, drained from the exertions of trying to free herself, got as far as the living room sofa. She was asleep before her friend and family said good night. Tina slept in Beth's bed, since Beth had claimed the place Tina planned on occupying.

Andrea, the least tired of the bunch, lay awake in her bed for a while, she hadn't had to spend most of her energy as the others had, but now doubts arose, keeping her awake. There was now the problem of not knowing when, if ever, Mom would decide to take her turn. The other, more nagging issue was when the time came would Andrea be able to handle the five hours tied up as well as her mother, or as poorly as her sister?

Continues in Part 3
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Truth or Dare by Eoshi
Part 3: Only a Test

The morning broke warm and humid, indicating the afternoon could become sweltering hot and uncomfortable. Beth lay asleep on her belly on the sofa, pretty much in the same position she'd been all night. The tall, long-haired brunette teenager lay on her belly with one hand draped over the arm of the sofa, and the other tucked up under her chin. She had one foot over the other arm of the sofa, and her other leg off it with her toes touching the floor. She wore the same jeans, top, and socks she wore from the previous night's ordeal. Somehow during the night though, she found the energy to unbutton her jeans.

Tammy, a more heavily set, shorter and a shorter haired version of the sleeping girl, had to watch her daughter for a minute or two to make sure she was still alive at first. Tammy got an old envelope out of their junk drawer and wrote a note on the back of it, "Kids, went to church and to do some shopping, didn't want to wake you."

Unknown to Tammy was that her other daughter, Andrea, Beth's twin sister; although lying on her belly in her own bed; had already been awake for nearly a half hour, with her hands tied behind her back, socks on her hands, wrists tied to their opposite elbows, and ropes pinning her upper arms to her sides. Andrea had been gagged with a cotton sock tied inside of one of her own knee-high stretch socks. Her legs had been bound and cinched at her knees and ankles, and a rope trailing off her ankles dangled off the edge of the bed. A blindfold made of a cotton ball over each eye secured in place by a necktie completed her ensemble. Besides the socks on her hands and a similar pair she wore on her feet, the only protection she had from the ropes' bite was an oversized long-sleeve t- shirt she wore over cotton panties.

One of Andrea's captors looked at the bound teenager, while the other one looked out the door at Beth, still sleeping, and said, "Well your Mom just left, I think you can stay tied up like that for at least awhile, maybe even after she comes back. Isn't it lucky for you that you got in the bathroom before she did this morning?"

Andrea grunted into her gag, she hadn't planned on being tied up like this the first thing in the morning. She angrily shook her body in her bonds, but to no avail. She'd been gagged and had the socks forced on her hands before she even had a clue as to what was happening, in a way she was lucky she'd been jumped like this, at least her sister might also accept her fate and not get hurt trying to fight. "Ahh mou meff?" Andrea screamed out of her gag.

"Did you ask, what about Beth?" The older and taller of the two girls that bound Andrea asked, and Andrea nodded. "Good question," her captor replied. The girl pushed her blonde hair back and thought for a moment. Even though she was half a head shorter than the twins, she had the weight advantage on any one of them. Of course, she had her accomplice, a shorter girl, much slighter and auburn-haired, to help too, but preferred to stay on speaking terms with her cousin. "I don't know, but, she'll have to be tied up too, just to see if you can go through with this stupid bet you made your Mom."

"Really," the smaller girl replied, "five hours is way too long, Kathy. Are you sure we should even try tying Beth up?"

"To see if Andrea even has a chance at winning this thing, yes." Kathy said, taking the rope from her cousin's ankle and tying it down to the foot of the bed, "You forget I live here and I'm part of the 'tied up for two hours' anytime my Aunt decides to, if Andrea loses. You too, Tina, if you happen to be here."

"I still feel bad about doing this to Beth though," Tina said, "She didn't enjoy last night at all"

"Look at it this way," Kathy said, "do you think she'd enjoy getting tied up who knows how many more times besides this one? If it makes you feel any better I'll say her Mom told us it was OK for us to practice, and I'll even tie you up as well."

"Not for five hours though," Tina cried, "Andrea, we leave tied up as long as she can stand it, but Beth and I should be allowed breaks."

"OK, I'll do you for two hours, and then you get to do my cousin and me." Kathy asked, "Is that a deal?"

"That sounds good to me," Tina agreed, "Do you want to start tying me up now?"

"No," Kathy said, "we better wait until Beth wakes up, I might need your help."

"Ok, so we're going to get her the same way we got Andrea?" Tina asked, picking up the blanket they threw over Andrea's head as she stepped from the bathroom.

"Yeah if we do this right, she might think it's her Mom taking her turn, I think we had Andrea fooled until we pushed her down on the bed." Kathy said looking at Andrea, "Right Andy?"

Andrea rolled around a little still trying to shake her arms free. Tina looked at her also and said, "You should tie her body down so she doesn't fall off the bed."

"Yeah let's do this where we already tied her arms to her body," Kathy said, "that shouldn't hurt as much." Each girl took a side and tied a rope from Andrea's body windings down to her bed rails, satisfied that Andrea couldn't get off the bed now, they watched Beth through the partially open doorway.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Beth rose, looked at the VCR to see what time it was and noticed the power was still out. Hearing no sounds from any of the bedrooms, she figured she was the first one awake, and headed into the bathroom, content to wash herself up and put back on the clothes she wore last night until her friend and her sister woke up. While in the bathroom in the process of undressing she was shocked to find that just about every place a rope had been applied to her, she'd bruised, in some places badly. She swore under her breath at her mother and sister for talking her into this, and damned herself for an idiot for doing it. She'd have little choice but to run the water as cold as she could stand it, hoping to take some of the swelling and discoloration down, and hope her sister won her part of the bet when her Mother decided to take her turn.

Once Beth had finished in the shower, she examined herself again, maybe in a day or two with a little help from assorted cosmetics, the bruises might not be noticeable, but she'd have to concoct a lie to tell the girls in her gym class, or at least a half truth. "My cousin tricked me into being tied up this weekend during the power outage, and that's all I'm going to say about it." If she could say it with a straight face and a tone that meant it was all she was going to say about it, she might get through the few days of school left without much humiliation.

Beth still felt icky about putting on her worn clothes after a shower, but at least didn't put her socks back on, preferring to go barefoot anyway. She opened the bathroom door, and had the blanket thrown over her before she could even react. The blanket was pulled into her mouth by a length of rope, held by Kathy with one hand and she was effectively wrapped up by Tina and Kathy's other hand. They got Beth into the bedroom she shared with her sister and dumped her on her own bed. Kathy let go of the makeshift gag. Beth almost sobbed, "I’m already all bruised up, can I at least wear something clean before you tie me?"

"Just remember what you mom said about cheating for Andrea." Tina warned, "I wouldn't want you to spend the whole five hours tied up without any breaks."

"OK, OK," Beth said trying to control her fear and anger, "Can I please have fresh undies and my blue sweat suit?"

"Sure," Kathy said, looking in her cousin's dresser for the items, finding them and setting them next to Beth, "there you go."

"Thank you," Beth said icily, changing clothes under the blanket, and putting thick socks on her hands as well as her feet. As warm as the day might be, she might regret the choice of a sweat suit, but at least she hoped not to be bruised to death. Beth pulled the blanket from over her head, and looked for her mother to stare at. Seeing only her unbound friend and cousin, as well as a bound, gagged and blindfolded Andrea, Beth angrily demanded, "Where's Mom?"

"She went out, but she told us we could practice for when Andrea gets tied-up." Kathy said, "If it's any consolation, Tina agreed to be tied up again, too."

"It is not!" Beth roared, "I've got bruises in places I didn't know you could get bruises. You might as well untie Andrea, because you are not tying me up, Kathy."

"Why not?" Kathy asked, "You’re outnumbered here, and you do want your sister to win her end of the bet, don't you? Look, your Mom spent a lot of time working on that tie up and you know she liked tying us. If Andy loses, how many hours a week do you think you'll spend tied up?"

"I don't care, if you two want to tie me up, you'll have a fight on your hands." Beth screamed, "Now go play your stupid games with somebody else."

"I don't want a fight, Beth," Tina asked, "I never liked real fights, how about a tickle fight instead?" Before Beth could get herself free of the blanket, she was pinned and Kathy was tickling the back of her neck, while Tina started taking off one of Beth's socks. Beth was extremely ticklish and hated being tickled, in seconds she'd put her hands behind her like her sister's.

"I give, I give," Beth said, choking back tears of anger and frustration, "go ahead, tie me."

Tina put Beth's sock back on for her, and began the process of tying her ankles, while Kathy worked on tying her arms. Kathy and Tina briefly sat Beth up so that her upper arms could be tied, but as soon as the last knot on her arm binding was tied, Beth was pushed face down on her bed and tied to it as her sister had been. With only Beth's blindfold to put in place, Tina realized it would be her turn next, "Since we aren't worried about Andrea waking everybody up, maybe we should take her gag out? Your Aunt promised not to gag us."

"She isn't the one that has them tied up, though, but if you want it out, you take it out," Kathy said, as Tina bent down to remove Andrea's gag, and was grabbed by Kathy, "After you get yourself untied." Kathy wrestled Tina to the floor and pulled the smaller girl's arms behind her back.

"Ow, you don't have to be so mean about it," Tina complained, "remember your Aunt will back here sometime today, she might not like the idea of us being tied up too rough."

"You helped me tie up my cousins just as rough," Kathy said, smugly, "Just consider this your turn."

"Wait until your turn," Tina said, "see how you like it."

"Just for that, see if I let you go." Kathy said, while pulling a sock over of one of her friend's hands, "I could concoct a convincing lie about how you all went somewhere, while keeping you all tied up in here the whole time." Tina struggled to break free but Kathy sat on her just tightening her grip every time Tina tried to move. "You aren't going anywhere, Tina. Would a tickling help convince you?"

"No!" Tina shrieked as Kathy began tickling her sides, trying desperately to throw the heavier girl off of her. Tina laughed hysterically, until her voice became hoarse and her breathing became coming in gasps between laughing fits. It was only when she became too weak from not being allowed to breathe properly that she finally had her arms gathered behind her and tied as the twins were. While Tina was still recovering her breath, Kathy sat Tina up and continued to bind Tina's arms and body, and then her knees and ankles.

"Now to decide where to put you, so you don't hurt yourself hopping around," Kathy mused, looking around the room, "I could either zip you up in a sleeping bag or string you out on the floor beside the bed here. I think tying you to the bed is safer, don't you?"

Tina felt like saying, "Go to Hell," but didn't; Kathy was clearly way out of control with the way she tied everybody up, and the last thing Tina wanted to do now was to give Kathy any excuse to act angry. Tina simply mumbled, "Whatever."

Kathy tied Tina's ankles to a leg at the foot of Andrea's bed, and ran a rope from the back of Tina's body wrappings to the leg at the head of the bed. "Aren't you all just so adorable all tied up like that?" She poked and taunted her captives, "If you are good, I might even untie you sometime today." Kathy settled down and a corner and just watched the tied girls confident they'd never get out of this one.

Beth had drifted off to sleep sometime during this ordeal, Andrea knew she'd have to endure this same treatment at the hands of her mother sometime later. Tina had given up trying to get loose by the time Tammy returned, and the electricity still hadn't. Kathy heard Tammy's car coming up the driveway and gagged Beth and Tina with clean socks, and was out of the twins' room with the portable radio up as loud as it would go before Tammy even got her key in the lock.

"Hi, Aunt Tammy," Kathy said, as Tammy came into the trailer.

"Still no lights, I see," Tammy said looking at the VCR and seeing only a black panel, "Where are the rest of the girls?"

"They," Kathy began, as a sudden thump came from the twins' bedroom and shook the trailer.

"What was that?" Tammy asked, as again a thump, not as loud but still discernable over the radio came from the room.

Kathy had no choice now but to admit the truth, or some version of it, "We decided to take turns tying each up, so Andrea could see how long she could stand being tied up for."

"If you are taking turns, then just see to it that the other girls get theirs tying you up, then," Tammy said, "How long have you had them tied up now, or should I go ask them?"

"I think long enough," Kathy replied, crestfallen, "I'll go undo them now."

"I think so too," Tammy said sternly.

As Kathy entered the bedroom to untie everybody, she noticed that Tina had pushed the pillow that Kathy had placed under her head, some inches away from her. The thumps were obviously from Tina banging her head onto the floor. Tina was laughing behind her gag when she saw Kathy come back into the room. When Kathy took out Tina's gag, the first words she heard were, "Wrecked your stupid little plan, didn't I?"

"I'd have untied you," Kathy said, undoing the girl, "It wasn't like I was going to leave you here forever."

"Well I just made sure, now." Tina retorted, rubbing her arms after being untied, "I think you need serious professional help."

"You too," Kathy retorted angrily, as she untied Beth, leaving Tina to untie the rest of herself, "you helped me tie my cousins."

"Yeah but I didn't sit on them and tickle them three quarters to death," Tina said, "besides you were really mean about tying me."

"Good," Beth added, once her gag was out, "You got exactly what you deserved there, I'm not sorry for you one single bit."

"Well, Aunt Tammy said to make sure we all get turns," Kathy added, putting a pair of thick white socks on her hands, "so you are getting tied right back up, by Tina this time. And Tina, you better tie us up good, because if I get loose it's my turn again, girlfriend."

Beth knew she couldn't stand another two hours in this heat in her sweat suit, and worse than anything else in the world wanted a glass of something to drink. "Tina, can you please tie her up awhile and let me change clothes and all again?"

"Sure, Beth, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to tie you again too," Tina said, "Rules and all that."

"That's OK, I'm still not taking my turn, even when it comes back to me," Beth said, "I can't be that mean to people and I want this to end sometime. I just hope Andrea can take being tied back up."

"I think we should leave her, just to test, she only has to take two more hours before she knows if she can," Kathy suggested, as Tina began binding her arms, "unless you want your Mom tying us up whenever she wants to."

From the severity with which Andrea had been tied, the pain she felt in her arms was growing unbearable, she furiously shook her head no and protested into her gag. "Do you want us to undo you?" Beth asked her sister, Andrea thought for a moment and shook her head no, she had to find out how long she could last, but the whole five hours seemed impossible now. Beth padded out of the room, got a glass of cold tea for herself and drank it down before heading back into the bedroom. Tina had indeed tied Kathy as well as Andrea had been bound, perhaps a bit tighter even, and placed Kathy on the floor bound to the bed legs as Tina herself had been. Beth changed into a summer dress and put the socks on her hands and offered them to Tina.

"I'm sorry Beth," Tina said as she bound her friend's arms, then legs, "I gagged her, because I guess she wanted me to, so I have to ask you to open your mouth for me, please?"

Beth did as she was told, at least Tina, while tying everything as securely as her Mom had, had not pulled everything as unbearably tight as she'd been tied before. Beth lay on her belly on the bed and was tied down to it much as she had been before, then watched as Tina prepared the blindfold for her. Once it was in place, both girls knew Beth was completely helpless, as was as Andrea, and Kathy. "Well, girls have fun getting loose. I'm sure your Aunt and Mom will untie you all when you've had enough." Tina said, to the girls' muffled complaints, "I'm going to tell her you're here, just that you're still all tied up. It was fun playing. We can do this again someday, maybe?"

At first Beth was furious at being bound and left alone, but quickly realized there was no way anyone could possibly fall and get hurt. Tammy did at least look into the room and told the girls, "Now you know how you were tied up that one time, a few years ago, just like you wanted to know about; You see why this is such a great dare, too. If you're not careful, it just kind of develops a life of its own. I'll be right in the next room if you need me, and I'll tell anyone who asks that you went out. Good luck trying to get loose, but it looks like she got you all too good for that." At least with the bedroom door open, air could circulate better and the girls weren't basting in as much sweat as they had been. The girls made little grunts of approval when the power returned, then dismay as it failed again.

Tammy once again entered the room and shut the girl's opened window, then their bedroom door. Kathy and Beth struggled fiercely and complained into their gags. Andrea whimpered into her gag, and nearly cried. Within a minute they heard again the hum of the air conditioner and knew that the power was back on again. The girls wished they had a radio on in their room or something to pass the time so they'd know how long they'd really been left tied up for, or at least something to listen to besides their barely understandable mumbling into their gags.

After a while Tammy again entered the room, she examined the rope work their friend had used, and found it was indeed a good job of tying. "Still all tied up I see," she said, stating the obvious, and the girls nodded. "Can't get loose at all, can you?" Tammy asked and the girls shook their heads. "Does anybody want to just give up now?" Even though the girls had long since quit struggling, they realized they'd all have to this again with the four of them tied up, but they also remember the part about being tied for two hours whenever Tammy might want them tied. While none of the girls believed Tammy would ever hurt them, they each had their own reasons for not giving up. After sitting with them for some while, Tammy finally began untying the rest of her family, and as the girls sat on the edges of the beds they'd spent most their afternoon tied to, rubbing feeling back into their hands and feet, Tammy told them. "I hope you learned something today."

Continues in part 4.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Truth or Dare by Eoshi
Part 4: Over the Edge

Even though it had been several weeks since she'd left her friends tied up in one of their bedrooms, Tina tried to avoid visiting Andrea and Beth's place as much as possible, particularly if the twins' mother and her cousin Kathy were home. The tie-up escape or endurance bet the girls made with each other had escalated too far out of hand, and Kathy was enjoying it all far too much for Tina's liking. Still, when Tina saw one of the twins leave with their mother in the middle of a hot summer Saturday afternoon, it caused concern. Barefoot, in ragged shorts and a tank top, looking like an auburn haired pixie, Tina made her way over to her friends' home, carefully avoiding the more jagged pieces of gravel that made up the driveways. When she reached the front door, Tina brushed one foot with the palm of her hand, then the other, then wiped her hands on her shorts. She knocked on the lower part of the aluminum storm door, and waited for someone to answer.

Andrea, who like her twin sister was tall and thin with long brown hair, looked over her shoulder to Kathy and said "You should get that, it might be the door." On this morning she wore a light t shirt, running shorts and white crew socks on both her feet and hands. She also wore three loops of cotton clothesline securing her forearms together across her back.

"Get it yourself," Kathy, a heavier, shorter blonde girl, who wore her hair in curls said, "it isn't like you're completely tied up or anything." Kathy moved from behind Andrea and looked out the kitchen window, "It's your friend, Tina. I couldn't have picked a better time to start getting you that way, though." Kathy had barely waited until Beth and her mother, Tammy had left the house to pounce on Andrea, and between Kathy's weight advantage and Andrea's disadvantage of being ticklish to get the thinner girl to put her hands back to be tied. Kathy had just got her cousin's hands inside cotton knee socks, with Andrea's forearms tied one over the other across her back with ropes tying each wrist toward its opposite elbow, and also together in the center of her back. "Let's play a new game, you get Tina in here, or we see how long you can stand to be tickled, all tied up like that."

Tina knocked on the door again with a little more urgency than the last time. Kathy helped Andrea up from the floor she'd been pinned down on. "Just unlock the door and I'll tell her it's open," Andrea said, "just take it a little more easy. You know what will happen if Mom catches us."

"Yes I do," Kathy said, going over and quietly unlocking the door, "I'm getting tired of all the being nice to Aunt Tammy so she won't tie us all up all day. This way she'll have to, and it'll be out of the way, and we'll have Tina here, too besides."

Kathy stepped back, and poked Andrea in the ribs, who almost yelped, "it’s open!"

Tina hollered back, "Is not, the screen door's locked."

Kathy brushed Andrea aside and opened the doors, and said to Tina, almost too sweetly, "Hi, come in.", Tina saw Andrea standing behind Kathy, but couldn't see she had the socks on her hands the way they all stood. It wasn't until Tina was completely in the house that her sight adjusted to the relative darkness after coming in from the bright July sunlight that she saw the pile of ropes on the living room floor.

"So she's going to tie you up today, when she gets back, where'd she go?" Tina asked, looking at the ropes, "and why did she only take one of you?"

Kathy practically engulfed Tina, and said, "Just be a good girl, you know how easily Beth breaks under tickle torture."

Andrea started to protest, "I'm..."

Kathy shot her a hard glance, and finished, "...very ticklish, now just be quiet."

"You don't have to do that to her, you've got me anyhow, just go ahead and tie us." Tina said, "If you tickle her or me anyway, I swear I'm telling your Aunt. Just where did she go anyway?"

"Out to get new chairs, to tie us all up to. The last time we played this somebody cracked one of the rungs underneath one of the chairs," Kathy explained, as she wound rope to hold Andrea's upper arms to her body, then cinched those windings, "probably when Beth was bouncing around like a ball." Tina almost made a remark about Kathy's weight but, seeing how the bigger girl would be tying her up, thought better of it, and simply put the socks on her hands and feet, once Kathy let go of her. "What if you tell my Aunt anyway, what's she going to do, tie us all up even tighter, or longer even? I think that would be great fun, trying to see who can go the longest without needing to be untied. Just like you and Beth are going to do now."

"You'll let us at least talk to each other, won't you?" Tina asked, as Kathy jerked her arms behind her back, "You don't really have to gag us do you?"

"I don't have to," Kathy said, tying her friend's arms even tighter than she had her cousin's "but, I'm going to, I want you as completely tied up as possible, so my Aunt will probably tie us even worse."

"Kathy, you don't have to be so mean to her," Andrea complained, "she had to go home, it isn't like she lived here and had to be tied up with us."

"I know," Kathy stated, helping Tina sit on the floor, done with her new captive's arms, "That's why I'm making this extra special for her, and you too."

As Kathy began to move around to the front of Tina, Andrea lunged herself forward at Kathy, and yelled, "Run, Tina!" Kathy easily dodged Andrea, and quickly caught Tina as soon as that girl got to her feet.

"Well, you just made it worse for the two of you, didn't it?" Kathy said, forcing Tina to sit next to where Andrea lay, as sprawled out as the dark-haired girl could be with her arms tied behind her, "although I'm not sure how much worse I could really make it for you two."

"Why did you say Andrea was Beth?" Tina asked, "Unless she cut her hair, you tied Andrea up."

"Just to make you give up more easily," Kathy answered folding Tina's legs, and tying each ankle to its opposite knee, and together at mid shins. "You did, too. Do you feel stupid now?"

"No, because I wouldn't let you make things worse for either of my friends on account of me," Tina said, "You don't have to be this mean about things."

"Again, I know I really don't have to, but I want to," Kathy moved to her cousin, who was still lying face down on the floor, Kathy bent Andrea's legs as she had Tina's but without letting the girl sit up. To make matters worse for Andrea, Kathy ran a rope from Andrea's shins to her forearms and pulled it as tight as possible. "I like that one on you, all nice and flat on the floor. Maybe your Mom will like the idea too, Andrea."

"Come on Kathy, this hurts like this." Andrea said, "If I said I was sorry, would you let me at least sit up?"

"No," Kathy replied, pushing Tina forward until she too was in the same position as her friend, "You both get tied the same way." Kathy quickly made use of the one gag she'd already made, popping the gag, a tennis sock balled up inside of a stretch sock, into Tina's mouth, tying the sock behind her head, and then running a cord from the gag to Tina's forearms and back to the gag, pulling the gag deeply in Tina's mouth and forcing her had back. "I need to make another one of those, don't go away, girls."

With Kathy gone, Andrea asked Tina, "Can you breathe Ok like that?" Tina tried to nod her head as much as she could and grunted "uh-huh" into her gag. Kathy returned, gagged her cousin the same way as Tina, and sat beside them to watch them try to just find positions that hurt less bad.

"I hope Aunt Tammy takes all day looking for furniture, this is really a fun game, isn't it?" Kathy asked and laughed. "I know what you girls need on such a hot day like this, some ice would probably feel good for you, on your backs, down your blouses, and tied up like you are, you don't have to worry about the ice melting into your shorts, unless you'd like me to put some there for you. Cold ice on a hot day and the ropes hugging your arms like that, how can you not like that?" Kathy tickled the bound girl's sides briefly before getting up to go to the freezer. Tina and Andrea screamed into their gags as they heard the sound of the ice popping in the tray.

Beth and Tammy were out in the parking lot of an old resort hotel that had a fire earlier in the week. Getting out of a fairly cool car and stepping onto the asphalt parking lot Beth thought was stepping onto the face of a hostile planet. Her long hair was done up in a single braid and she wore denim shorts the lightest tank top she had and sneakers, but still looked like she could wilt in the heat. "Beth," her mother Tammy said, "You’d be a lot more comfortable if you had your hair shorter."

Beth looked at Tammy. Shorter, but with the same dark brown hair worn much shorter in bangs, her mother, while not terribly heavy, was chubby, and even in just khaki shorts and a floral printed summer blouse looked like she wasn't having a good time being here either. "Mom, if you and Kathy would lose ten pounds you'd be a lot more comfortable. We might not even be here picking up new chairs."

"Maybe not, we aren't even sure which chair everybody was in though," Tammy said, "they were just old chairs anyway. Let's see what they have so we can get out of here. If you really want to argue we can go back home and settle this bet, since your friend quit coming around, I only need three good ones."

Settling the bet would mean being tied to chair for five full hours, unless by some miracle Beth, Kathy, or Andrea could get loose. Out of all of the girls who had taken part in the bet Beth though her friend Tina, being as small as she was, might have had a chance. Tina knew though, from practice sessions it was useless to even try to get loose from the way Tammy tied. Beth just said, "No ma'am," and walked with her mother to where a display of furniture had been set up in the lot.

The people who owned the hotel decided after the fire that it wasn't worth rebuilding, and had sold the site to a national chain, which decided to raze the building and sell off what furniture remained, some smoke and water damaged, some in still surprisingly good condition. Tammy almost originally picked out four of the best heavy conference room stacking chairs, but Beth told her Mom to wait and see if there was something a little better available at the same price, or less. The chairs were functional and all that, but that was exactly it, functional, and the heavy duty box steel frame reminded Beth she still had that stupid bet with her mother to resolve. Beth went with her mother to make sure whatever chairs they came back with would at least be comfortable to sit in for a while.

Tammy saw them before Beth did, mainly because Beth was ore distracted by some of the other items, and by the damage done by the fire. Four chairs, green, with a tubular brown steel frame, set an inch or so away from the chair back, the frame continuing its loop over the back of the chair, and a piece of decorative wrought iron scroll work bolted into the top of the chair. The real surprise was that there were four of them, all in very good shape, and these chairs only cost a dollar more per chair than the brown ones that Beth dismissed earlier. "Beth, what do you think of these?" her mother asked.

Beth looked at them, and nodded approval, the padding was thicker, and at least it didn't look like they'd been reduced to stealing office furniture. Beth sat down in one and while they were more than comfortable to sit in to eat dinner or do homework, she doubted that any chair in this lot would really be comfortable to try to get of one her Mom's arm box tie ups in. "I think I like these a lot better," Beth said, "see if you can find somebody to ring them up, and I'll sit here so nobody else claims them"

"Good idea," her mother said and ambled off to find somebody to sell her the chairs. Beth tested the chair for its other intended purpose, by putting one arm behind her and reached to the other side of her body behind her. She found the chair back was just slightly longer than her forearm and her hand nearly reached to the opposite side of the chair frame comfortably and looked around to make sure her Mom wasn't watching. If her Mom decided to be particularly mean and force the girls to lose their bet, Beth didn't want her mother to get the idea to force their hands to the opposite post. Beth caught a glimpse of her mother looking back toward her, but her mother simply shrugged with her hands in the air, presumably indicating no salespeople could be found. Beth quickly took her arm from behind her and acted like she was brushing something off. When her mother turned back away, Beth decided to test something else, she sat back in the chair, and brought one arm behind the chair, then the other. Her arms crossed each other behind her, past her wrists. With elbows tied to the upper supports, escape would be impossible for anyone she knew.

To get a feel for what it was probably going to be like, she folded her legs on the chair seat. Beth heard a woman behind her ask, "Can I help you with something?" and jumped up, startled and embarrassed. Beth turned around and looked at the lady, who was wearing a name tag that identified her as part of the staff. "Yes, my mom is looking for you," Beth said breathlessly and calling "Mom! Mom!"

When Tammy came to pay the lady the clerk asked if something was the matter with her daughter. Tammy replied, "It's probably just the heat," Tammy and Beth each stacked a pair of chairs seat to seat, and lumbered with them to the nearest cashier. After they'd made two stops to sit and rest, they found someone to ring up their sale. The young man who waited on them took two of the chairs to Tammy's car, and helped load them in her trunk.

Tina and Andrea lay bound on the floor as they had been for the last hour, only their shirts had been rolled to expose their sides so Kathy could poke her fingers in them. Between the sweat that almost poured from them from the strains of being tied and tickled and the puddles of melted ice cubes Kathy had set under their clothing, the bound girls were soaked. With every passing car, Tina hoped it would be Beth and Tammy to put an end to the tortures of the strain placed on their backs and Kathy's tickling them. No amount of trying to plead with Kathy had any effect except to make her prolong their torments. To Kathy, hearing the girls laugh into their gags was only proof that they were having fun.

Finally Andrea seemed to come more alive as she recognized the sound of her mother's car pulling into the driveway; only to again be disappointed as her mother and sister were chatting outside with one of the neighbors. It only delayed Beth from getting her key in the lock a few minutes so far, but to the tied girls, it seemed like another decade. Listening to the old woman next door drone on about what the cats another neighbor owned were doing to her flower garden was almost a torture in itself.

"I wonder how long they can talk out there before my Aunt realizes she has two tied up daughters." Kathy mused, as she now stood behind the door waiting to grab Beth as she entered, "I never imagined I'd get to have all three of you all tied up again." Kathy previously watched everything going on outside from the kitchen window. Beth went back to the car instead, opened the trunk, while her mom chatted, and got the chairs out. She handed her mom the keys back, and took one chair with her up to the house. Finding herself unable to carry the chair and open the door at the same time, she turned away from the house, put the chair down, then opened the door, she turned around to pick up the chair, and Kathy grabbed Beth's braid with one hand and put the other over Beth's mouth.

Beth did the only thing that she could, she twisted her head slightly, until she got the angle she wanted, opened her mouth, then bit down, hard, while flailing her legs and knocking the chair into the aluminum storm door with a bang. Kathy let go of Beth and screamed, Beth looked behind her and also screamed for her mother when she saw her sister and friend.

Tammy walked up to house, and asked, "What is going on here?"

"Your cannibal daughter bit me!" Kathy yelled

"Your psycho niece tried tying me up again!" Beth yelled back.

Tammy got her first look inside the house since she'd left. "You let them go right now, and I'm going to have a good talk with my sister about all this, and clean that water up, too." Not waiting for Kathy to start, Tammy went to her bound daughter, and undid her gag first, then Tina's.

Both girls barely whispered, "Thank you," and let their heads fall to more relaxed positions. Beth tried to help too, untying what she could without getting in the way.

"Mom, I'm sorry I bit Kathy," Beth said at last, "but I didn't know who grabbed me, or what was happening. I was scared."

"That's OK dear," Tammy replied, still untying her daughter, "you only did what we've taught you to do. Maybe some people will use some sense the next time they want to practice something."

"I'm sorry I scared you, but whose idea was it that got us all tied up the first time?" Kathy angrily shot back at Beth, "Why is everybody getting mad at me for a game I didn't start?"

"Games are supposed to be fun." Tina croaked, as she was untied enough to be helped to a sitting position, "this wasn't."

"You were laughing," Kathy replied, "you were happy."

"You can see they've been crying. They were not." Tammy retorted, "I'm warning you, I don't need the little bit of money your parents send me so bad I'm going to let you put my daughters' well-being at risk."

"You try being tickled half to death tied up how we were and see how you like it," Andrea said, "that was too mean."

"Go ahead, tie me," Kathy said, putting her hands behind her, "It'll be fun."

Beth lunged at Kathy. Andrea turned around too fast for being cramped up for too long, and nearly cried. Tina did her best to try to tackle Kathy's legs and at least trip her.

"Not yet," Tammy said, stopping a brawl just as it was getting started. "Two weeks from today, I get my turn again, if anyone wants to practice getting loose, they have to ask me first, but I did hear you ask, Kathy. As soon as I'm calm enough, you will get what you asked for, believe me." Tammy turned and left and vented some of her anger by pulling the remaining chairs from her car.

Once Tina and Andrea were completely freed, they examined the damage done to each other bodies. They both had red rope marks on each other's arms and legs, and their faces were puffy from crying but none had suffered any permanent damage. It was agreed Tina could sleep over if she wanted to, rather than go home and face questions about why she had rope marks all over her. "It’s going to be impossible for anyone to get out with these chairs," Beth explained, "but, these are a lot better than what she was going to bring back, though."

Tina looked at the chair just outside the door, and said, "This is almost made for the way your mom ties, none of us could ever get loose."

"Like anyone has yet." Andrea reminded everybody. The other girls looked at the remaining chairs then at each other, knowing at least they had a certain date for ending a bet that clearly had to be settled quickly. In that way, it at least made the next tie up something to look forward to.

The end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic