gaggednbarefoot : Summer Recess (F/M F/F F/FM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

gaggednbarefoot : Summer Recess (F/M F/F F/FM)

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Originally posted in 4 parts on the old site, a collaboration between PetrasPeds and me.

Tom pulled up his car on the drive of his family home. it had been a long hot drive and a long year. His first at university. He was wearing t-shirt, shorts and trainers with no socks. He climbed out and put his key in the lock of the front door . opening it he stepped in and removed his shoes, relaxing in the freedom and coolness he now felt on his bare feet.

“Oh my God Mum what are you doing.”

“Oh relax nothings wrong”

“Oh God Mum can't you put something on.”

Tom's 40 something mother was just walking in from the garden, barefoot, her straight shoulder length hair tied back in a short pony tail and wearing nothing, nothing but a very brief bright red bikini bottom.

“Oh what's the matter. You used to suck on these for hours.....”

“God mum that was....”

“19 years ago. Look if you don't want to see these,” she said turning round.

“Oh my God mum!” Tom saw that the rear of his mother's bikini was nothing more than two red strings which joined together and then dived into the cleft of her buttocks.

Going to a wall unit, his mum bent over and opened a drawer turning round and grinning as her boobs swung a little. “You could always wear this.” She said backing her son into a corner before pushing a black leather blindfold over his eyes and fastening the velcro behind his head. “ how about a big hug for your Mum?” she said putting her arms round Tom.

Tom felt her boobs press against him. “No please Mum.” suddenly he heard a clickety click ratchet sound and felt something cold on his left wrist. Shortly followed by another click and the same feeling on his right wrist. His mum had just handcuffed his hands behind him.

“Please Mum. We haven't done this since...”

“Last September as a going away game and a just turned 19 present. You used to love playing these games.” Said his mother Petra as she led him by the arm back across the room.

“But muphhhmmmnngg.” Tom felt a rubber ball pushed into his mouth followed by a buckle behind his head.

“And Joanne missed you so. She was so upset when you wrote to tell her things were over.”

Tom made some muffled grunts trying to explain that he had a new girlfriend at university. He gave up before reaching the part about playing mutual tie up games and certainly didn't mention she'd dropped him just after the May Ball.

“Just sit down here.” said Petra pushing him onto the sofa and producing from the drawer several lengths of rope. Unable to resist and actually beginning to enjoy the feeling of being restrained again, Tom sat still and unresistingly allowed his mum to tie his ankles together followed by legs above and below knees then his arms lashed to his sides just above elbow level and cinched under his armpits, finally his wrists tied into the small of his back with a rope round his waist. Petra walked back to the drawer taking out two very small objects. She pushed the foam plugs into Toms ears.

“There. Now you can stay quiet and be in quiet for a while as you calm down” she said before lifting him onto the floor and turning him face down. She took a final piece of rope and bending Tom's knees tied his wrists to his ankles before leaving him lying helpless on the floor.

Petra walked back into the hallway. Checking the front door was again locked she opened the cupboard under the stairs. There on a small stool sat a girl about Toms age. She wore a short black skirt and white top with nothing on her feet or legs. Her light brown hair was not tied back and came to just beyond chin length. She was tightly tied up in a very similar way to Tom, including ear plugs. The only real difference was that the ropes round her chest and upper arms were arranged to accommodate her boobs. Pert and somewhat smaller than Petra's they were exaggerated by the squeezing ropes and the fact the girls arms were pulled behind her where her hands were tied. Petra helped her to sit up and hop out. Removing the ear plugs she said “He's home now Jo. Soon he'll be all yours to play with again.”

Petra continued to untie Joanne, removing her gag and blindfold then untying her arms and hands.

“OOOhhhh that was fun.” said Jo “But it is good to be free again” stretching her arms before untying her feet and legs. She looked over to the hogtied Tom. “Oh he looks adorable like that. And those feet soooooo ticklish I remember.”

“Ahem. There's one thing you've forgotten young lady.” Petra said turning her back to Joanne and crossing her wrists. Joanne picked up a piece of rope and quickly lashed Petra's hands together in the small of her back.

“Now come along Pet.” She said leading Petra to the stairs and up to her bedroom. There she pushed Petra gently onto the bed before tying her ankles together followed by legs either side of the knees and mid thigh and calves. A waist rope was next tying her hands in place then threading the loose end of the rope between Petra's legs (with a few knots tied in strategic places) she tied it of to the front of the waist binding pushing the skimpy bikini pants further into her crack and fashioning a very effective crotch rope. Petras upper arms and chest were next with the ropes wrapped tightly round then cinched between sides and arms. More ropes were then pulled under Petra's arms, pulled behind her neck and crossed between her breasts. Opening one of the bedside srawers Joanne removed a leather blindfold and ball gag set.

“Open wide!” Petra gave a little smile as she opened her mouth to accept the ball and leant her head forward as far as she could to let Joanne fasten it behind her neck. The blindfold followed soon after. helping Petra to roll onto her side Joanne tied her ankles to her wrists, and thus to the crotch rope, in a fairly loose hogtie.

Joanne stood back to picture the older woman in-front of her now bound helpless on her own bed. She sat next to her and began to stroke the soles of her feet, gently at first then bringing in her finger tips, then finger nails. Petra flinched a little at first then the intensity of her kicks became more as the intensity of the tickling increased. After about 5 minutes of intermittent intense ad light tickling Joanne had done her work. The involuntary jerking of her legs had tugged on the crotch rope sufficiently hard to arouse Petra and now she continued to kick her feet, tugging on the cord and pushing the knots against her tender spots. Joanne left Petra to amuse herself and then went to see Tom.

Tom was just as he had been left. Face down, hogtied blindfold and gagged and trying ineffectively and probably half heartedly to wriggle free from his bonds. Joanne's bare feet making almost no sound on the carpet and his ear plugs meaning he was totally unaware of her approach.

She sat looking admiringly at him before she began to slowly stroke his bare feet. Instantly, muffled grunts were heard from his gagged mouth and he began to struggle against his bonds. Joanne knew that he was just as ticklish as her, especially on the soles of his feet. She continued to tickle his soles, rejoicing as he kicked more and strained against the hogtie. He wriggled in all directions trying to escape the evil fingers but it was useless, he was most definitely her prisoner for as long as Joanne alone chose. she continued her assault, moving to his legs, tummy and arms but always returning to his feet, becoming more and more intense with each passing minute.

If he hadn't been blindfolded he would have been weeping but Tom could do nothing. Joanne carried on her assault until Tom was quite short of breath, poring with sweat and practically screaming into his gag.

Joanne moved round so she was sitting in front of him, Sticking her legs out straight she pressed her bare soles against his face. Having been barefoot for a large part of the day her feet were not particularly sweaty but they hand collected a thin layer of grime which she took great delight in rubbing onto her ex boyfriends face. She pinched his nose between her toes and traced the lines of his blindfold with her toes. she even reached a little further and stroked his ears with her toes the movement increasing in speed and being as ticklish as his feet had been earlier.

Joanne returned to Toms feet and began to tickle more intensely than before making him really twist and buck in his attempts to escape. all was in vain however and he remained firmly trussed up, able only to roll a little side to side but totally unable to escape the endless torment.

Over the course of the next hour or so Joanne continued to torture Tom with alternate tickling and rubbing her bare feet onto him. she flipped him onto his side and with her toes lifted his t-shirt, rubbing her feet on his chest and tummy and tickling his belly button with her toes.

Joanne looked at the clock. Time was moving on so she went upstairs to find a sleeping exhausted Petra still tightly trussed. Joanne gave her feet a quick tickle which woke her instantly. The she removed the blindfold first followed by the gag before explaining that she had to go. Joanne finished by untying Petra's wrists from behind her back then going downstairs, putting her white heeled shoes on and heading down the street to her house.

Petra slowly undid all her bonds and examined the rope marks. She looked at the sweaty dishevelled and grinning image of herself in the mirror and decided a shower was needed.

30 minutes later she came downstairs wearing a grey short sleeved top with a wide leather belt gathering the waist ad leaving the lower part almost like a grey miniskirt. Under this she had black calf length leggings, her feet still as always bare.

She walked to the lounge to see Tom still tightly tied up. She removed his gag then released the hogtie before helping him to sit on the couch, she undid the blindfold and almost as an after thought removed the ear plugs, keeping his arms and legs tied however.

“God mum why did you have to do that. All that tickling and rubbing your feet on me. It's so embarrassing.”

“But Tom.....”She paused before saying she had spent the afternoon tied up too. Realising he had been blindfolded and ear plugged he had no idea that it was Joanne who had tormented him. “I think it's time I made some tea.” With that she went to the kitchen leaving Tom tied up on the couch.

An hour or so later Tom was sitting with his mum at the table, a tad embarrassed but glad to be back home. He was on his telephone arranging meeting with his old friends and a night on the beers. As 19 year-old boys tend to he returned home staggering sometime after midnight. After a glass of water and a trip to the toilet he undressed and collapsed into bed.

TOM'S VIEWPOINT

I woke up slowly initially with that moment of sleep paralysis when you are awake but can not move. I tried to move again not sure if I was asleep or dreaming then tried to stretch still unable to move. then I realised it. This was not sleep paralysis. I tried to move again, stretching and realised that two things were wrong. Firstly My wrists and ankles were tied to the four corners of the bed. Secondly my duvet was no longer covering me so I was stark naked and tied to the bed. I tried to call out and realised a third thing was wrong. I could not open my mouth as at least two strips of tape were over it. I strained to sit up and blinked in the bright light coming through the window. as my vision slowly cleared I was aware of a silhouette. Blinking some more I gradually began to make out the figure sitting on the windowsill. It was my former girlfriend Joanne. She was wearing a tight red top, short short denim cut-offs and black tights casually smoking a cigarette blowing the smoke out of the window.

“Well hello Mr Sleepy Head.” she said poking her nylon covered toe into my side. “I thought you'd never wake up.”

“MMMpphhhh. mmpphh”

“What's that? sorry can't understand a word.”

I struggled to sit up and suddenly realised to my embarrassment that I had developed one huge erection. “mmmpphhhnnggg”

“OOOhhhh somebody's excited.” she said rubbing her foot over my lower tummy. “I'd sooo love to ride that but you know what? I think you'd enjoy that too much so I'm just going to frustrate you and make you suffer.” she continued to stroke her nyloned foot over my lower tummy then climbed down from the windowsill and with her fingers slowly tickled my under my balls and then as she saw me getting bigger stopped.

She climbed down the bed and kneeling at the foot of the bed grinned evilly at me. I felt it next she began gently to stroke her finger tips down my left foot. Her finger tips were enough. I am extremely ticklish especially on my feet and that was enough. I was in fits before she even started on my right. I thrashed around and tried to pull my feet away form her hands but it was useless. I was tied so tightly to the bed I could hardly move. fingers moved to both my feet then finger tips became finger nails and I wriggled and squirmed and tried to scream into the tape. I thrashed so much the tape began to work loose.

“nooff pleef nooof”

She stopped. “Oh. do you want me to stop?”

“Yeff Pleef.”

“You'll have to beg me.”

“Pleef I beg” I really needed a pee now and thought if she tickled me any more I'd loose control so was prepared to do anything. normally I'd have gritted my teeth and taken the tickling.

“You'll have to do better than that.” the tickling of my soles started again.

“Noo.. Pleeef. I neeg a pfeee.”

“Beg your mistress”

“Miftreff. I begg you toftop andg lef mee pfeef.” Joanne turned and went out of my bedroom coming back with a fairly large bowl. She climbed onto my bed and kneeling next to me grabbed my member and pointed it into the bowl.

“noooo. Pleeef let me pfee in the toifleft.”

“You haven't begged me nearly hard enough for that yet. Besides I have plans for you. I'm only doing this to avoid a mess. Isn't this so humiliating and frustrating?”

She was right. She squeezed me a little and teased me saying I was so useless I couldn't even pee properly but I was so embarrassed I could not start. She continued to tease my cock and get me excited jut to stop and she tickled me in that area until eventually I started to pee and then could not stop until it was gone. Joanne took the bowl out and I heard the toilet flush and her wash her hands.

She came back in with a glass of water and peeled the tape off my mouth.

“Drink this”

“Thank you”

“Thank you Mistress Joanne” she said taking the glass away.

I was really thirsty. I was really helpless. I was really humiliated. I was totally defeated. “Thank you mistress Joanne.” she let me drink.

After I had a few sips I asked her why she did the toilet routine.

“I've been working in a care home part time since you ran off and left me. I knew you'd need to see after a night on the beer and thought how better to humiliate you.” she grinned then picked up a roll of tape and a pair of tan tights. “Open wide”

I turned my head to the side. Her finger went straight for my bellybutton and wiggled. I shrieked with laughter and instantly the tights were pushed into my mouth and quickly three pieces of tape peeled off and pressed over my mouth.

“You have a lot to endure yet.” she said with an evil grin sitting back on the window ledge and lighting an other cigarette.

The morning continued with me tied to my bed and her tickling me tormenting me telling me what cruel things she was going to do to me then proving she was not joking, like rubbing Ice cubes round my nipples, bellybutton and balls. also over the soles of my feet to do her “experiment" to see if having cold feet made me less ticklish. It didn't.

Around 12 o'clock she sat on my chest and squeezed my face between her black nylon thighs. She moved slightly and knelt on my left elbow. she untied my wrist and tied it to my right wrist before kneeling on my right arm and untying my wrist from the corner of the bed and tying both my hands to the middle of the head board. Next she sat on top of me and, pushing her tight denim covered bum in my face, untied my right foot and tied it to my left. She then untied my left foot from the corner of the bed before tying both feet to the middle of the foot of the bed. I was now not so tightly stretched but in the shape of a letter “I” rather than “X”. She sat astride my chest again. a few tickles under my arms to make sure I was in hysterics and she flipped me onto my front then she untied my hands from the top of the bed and bound my wrists crossed behind my back. Next she Untied my feet and let me walk, still naked and gagged, to the bathroom to do what was necesarry, which is difficult with your hands tied behind you. She had also put some clothes out for me. My tiny pair of black speedos.

She blindfolded me and led me down stairs when she tied my ankles and knees again and also my elbows behind my back. She made me hop to the kitchen where she then tied me to a chair, rope round my upper body tying it to the chair. over my shoulders and looped under my armpits tied to the back of the chair and my ankles pulled underneath and a loop of rope pulled to the back of the chair holding my heels of the floor so only my toes touched.

I heard Joanne making some food and after some time (blindfolded I had no clue how long) she removed the gag, gave me some water and began to spoon feed me soup and sandwiches. She finished off feeding me a yoghurt before giving me more water then pushing some cloth back into my mouth and taping carefully over it. she untied me from the chair and made me hop back to the lounge where she pushed me onto the floor in front of the sofa and I heard her pick up a magazine and switched MTV on. She rubbed her nylon feet over my tummy, chest and especially my face so I tried to roll away.

“Hey no you don't” she called out and I heard her stand up. Next thing I knew she had rolled me over and hogtied me. She then pushed me onto my side facing the sofa and continued rubbing her feet on me as she lit a cigarette.

After a while of this treatment I heard the front door open and my mum call out “Hello Tom. Is Joanne still here? Oh!” I heard mum burst out laughing. “Well move up a bit then.”

“Did you get everything?”

The conversation turned to shopping and I felt a pair of sweaty bare feet press onto my face. I guessed my mum had done her usual thing of going shopping wearing her heels with no stockings or socks and now back at home had kicked her shoes off as always. her feet did sweat quite a bit in shoes and she never wore socks, only rarely tights. So I spent the next , well I don;t know howlong, hogtied blindfolded and gagged in just my speedos whilst my mum rubbed her bare feet on my face and my girlfriend her nyloned feet, both talking about shopping.

I was so bored I lost track of the conversation until I heard the words. “I've got an idea.”

PETRA'S POINT OF VIEW

So I had left Tom in bed after his late night and was intending to go shopping when Jo should come back. We Shared a hug and kiss and I told her he was still in bed. then I went out about 10 o'clock, back just after 1pm. I was in jacket, white t-shirt, knee length dress and I'd but some black heels on. No stockings or tights for me though. I wasn't at work after all.

Well when I came back Jo was still there and I kicked my shoes off, put the bags down and entered the lounge. Well Ii could have burst out laughing. There was Tom all hogtied in just a tiny pair of swimming trunks with Jo sitting on the couch over him teasing him with her toes.

Now in case you haven't guessed (and I don't think tom had at that stage) When Tom went off to University and in the first few weeks “Dumped” Jo she carried on coming round to see me. I thought she was just hoping to see Tom too but she eventually said she really wanted to see me. We got on well and …..well we're not lovers really but we are very!!! good friends despite the age gap. She told me about the tie up games she'd played with him and I told him about how he'd always liked being tied up and had asked me to do it to him quite a bit. that was the first time Jo and I tied each other up.

Back to the story. So I sat down and decided it was time for him to experience his mum's feet again. he'd been fascinated by my feet since he could crawl and as I nearly always walked round the house barefoot he'd had plenty of time to appreciate them. After all my feet were sore after so many hours in shoes. Jo made me a cup of coffee and we sat together talking girlie talk while we both rubbed our feet on Tom making him squirm. I'm sure he enjoyed it but I'm sure he'd have pretended he didn't and if he'd been ungagged he'd have told us to stop, which would have earned him one of our feet in his mouth as a gag.

So Jo and I talked for quite a while holding hands at first then stroking each other gently when all of a sudden Jo said “I've got an idea.” she left and went upstairs, coming back a couple of minutes later with lots of rope. She gestured me to stand up then helped me off with my jacket, giving my boobs a squeeze, then she pulled my arms behind my back and began to tie them together, palm to palm, wrapping round and cinching between. Next was my elbows. Once again wrapped and cinched. there was a little strain on my shoulders as she pulled my arms together but in no way painful. I knew I could stay like this for hours.

Jo came round in front of me and began to wrap rope round my arms and body above my chest, then took the ropes round below. Next she began to thread rope under my arms and cinch the rope between my arms and body. She went round my waist too and tied my wrists into the small of my back. Then she helped me to sit down and with my back against the sofa. She then tied my ankles and my legs, above and below the knees, together. Each time she wrapped rope round about 5 or 6 times before cinching tightly 3 times. All the knots she tied were well out of reach of my wriggly prying fingers. She knew just how determined I could be to escape, even if I did enjoy being tied up.

Jo then untied Tom's hogtie but kept him otherwise bound and sat him up swivelling him so his back was against my right side. I guessed what she had in mind and began to shuffle round so my back was against Tom's. He is only about an inch or two taller than me so we were quite evenly sized.

Joanne began to wrap ropes round us, tying us together back to back and cinching the ropes between our bodies so eventually we were tied together at the waist and chest above and below my boob level.

Jo went upstairs again and after a few minutes came back down with a couple of pairs of my CLEAN panties, a roll of tape and some cotton wool pads. I opened my mouth to take the panties in then closed again as Jo put three or four strips of tape on sealing my lips together. She tore a couple of squares of tape off the roll and placed one of the cotton wool pads on each square. I colsed my eyes as she stuck the pads over my lids sealing me in darkness. I heard the tape rip again and felt first two horizontal strips go across my eyes above my nose then a strip vertically either side covering my eyes and going over my tape gag.

I could barely hear her moving in her stocking feet on the carpet but was somehow aware of her presence. I knew she was near me a moment before I felt the first touch on my toes. she gently rubbed the toes of my right foot. she slowly rubbed and squeezed the toes before moving onto the left foot. It felt lovely after a morning shopping in heels. I knew it wouldn't last though. Her massaging fingers began to run down onto my bare soles. At first they just stroked gently which was almost pleasant. It tickled a little and made me flinch and flick my feet up or down trying to escape the touches but it got more and more intense then her nails started to scrape my soles. this was becoming lovely more intense tickle torture. She began to tickle me more vigorously, scraping my soles and forcing me to pull my feet back. She grabbed onto my ankle bindings and tried to hold my feet firm as her other hand scraped on my feet. she tested and tried every part, my arches, my toes, my heels, the outside edges, even between my toes.

It wasn't just my feet that were moving now. I jerked my legs and my whole body rolled from side to side dragging Tom with me. I heard his moans of complaint as I wriggled and struggled but I could do nothing to avoid the beautiful torment inflicted on my soles. I have always loved my feet and loved other's playing with them. I even loved it when I found Tom had a foot fetish and would like to play with. tickle and tie up my feet. Having my feet tickled by a younger girl only a week or two younger than my son was unbelievably erotic for me. I grunted into my gag, panted through my nose and felt myself becoming light headed with all the straining and gasping. I wished and prayed that she would run her hands up my bare legs and to my sweet spot.

All of a sudden Joanne stopped. I heard her stand and move but again my blindfold and panting made it impossible to hear her footsteps or know where exactly she was. Suddenly the ropes round my body pulled me back and Tom jerked back. Joanne had given him no gentle massage as she had me. For him it was straight to the attack and I was pulled and pushed around as his feet were tickled. I heard him grunting like I had been earlier and was pulled back as he tried hopelessly to escape Joanne's talented fingers. I'm not sure how long we were tickled for, as Joanne switched between us, and I'm sure Joanne tickled Tom in more places than his feet.

Eventually She stopped. I half heard her moving. Not hearing her footsteps I could hear her moving tings on the other side of the room. Once again I sensed her in front of me rather than heard her. Then I heard a familiar sound. The clickety click ratchet of a pair of handcuffs. I heard Joanne grunt a little and then I felt something wonderful. On the sole of my left foot was a warm, moist tongue. The tongue slipped in between my toes which tickled exquisitely but was both torture and pleasure. I heard Her wriggle then felt her lips slide over my big toes as she began to suck slowly, her tongue still wriggling between my toes as my breathing grew heavier.

JOANNE'S VIEW POINT

I played with their bare feet for ages. having Tom and Petra mother and son all tied up and at my mercy was such fun making them wriggle and scream, I was getting so HOT but I decided to alter the game a little. after giving Tom one almighty tickling and teasing petra a little I went to Petra's toy box and took some things out. First was a pair of handcuffs, then leather lockable ankle cuffs and a 1” leather strap. I started with the ankle cuffs, padlocking them shut and together with a piece of chain coming off to form a loop. next I used the strap round my legs just above my knees. Next move was to shuffle in front of Petra and lock the cuff onto my left wrist. I watched carefully to make sure the keys would be just out of reach so I'd have a little struggle then I lay face down, bent my knees and threaded the cuff chain through the loop on my ankle cuffs. a quick few clicks on my right wrist and I was nicely hogtied. I wriggled myself a little on my tummy and my face was right next to Petra's bare feet.

I reached out first with my tongue stroking her bare sole. Slowly I licked her skin creases and pads of her toes. I could hear her give a little giggle. A little wriggle on my part and I was able to fit my mouth over her big toes. I began to suck slowly on her beautiful toes drawing them into my mouth. I began to suck harder and pushed my tongue between her toes. Her feet had been in leather shoes all morning with no socks or stockings and although she had been barefoot since she came home there was still a little hint of sweat in the salty taste of her feet and a little hint of the cheesy taste between her toes. This was not the firs time I had sucked her toes whilst hogtied but I was determined to make it the best as I drew harder pulling her toes into my mouth.

I sucked on her toes and licked her feet and nuzzled against her heels for about 40 minutes before I began to wriggle and slide myself across the floor to the keys. I unlocked my wrists but left my legs tied as I went back to the bound , gagged and blindfolded mum and son. I gave Tom's feet a quick tickle before beginning to untie the ropes which held Tom and Petra together. Once separate I took Petras gag out and kissed her hard on the lips before taking her blindfold off. I then untied her wrists and arms and helped her free her own legs.

“I think I've been a naughty girl” I said.

“Mmmmm you have. Now untie your legs and go up stairs. I have some things to sort out.” I watched as petra went out to the hall and began to climb the stairs. Once I had unstrapped my knees and unlocked my ankles I quickly ran up the stairs to find Petra throwing her bra onto Toms bed, skirtless and standing in just her t-shirt and panties.

“Take your top off” she ordered me. I took my top off slowly. “Bra too” I obeyed. “Now lie face down on the bed.” Once again I did as I was told then felt Petra sit astride me. She pulled my hands behind my back and I felt her buckling some leather cuffs on. This was followed by cuffs round my elbows. my elbows were drawn together, not touching by any means but I could feel a little stretch on my shoulders. She then reached round me and gave my boobs a squeeze to which I groaned.
Next followed two 1” leather straps, both round my upper arms and chest, one above my breasts one below.

She continued to squeeze my breasts then ran her hands down my sides ticking as she went. Her hands then began to reach round under my tummy and tickle my tummy button. Then I felt her fingers reaching round the top of my shorts before they came to the front and undid the button and zip. Petra put her hands into my shorts and pulled them down my nylon covered legs taking great care to scrape the backs of my knees and soles of my feet with her fingernails making me flinch. Her weight moved forwards and her hands went under the elastic top of my tights and she began to slowly peel them down my legs. As each foot was exposed in turn she grasped my ankle, gave the sole a little tickle and kissed my big toe. “Mmmmm. Lucky thing I have a foot fetish” she said alluringly.

Sitting astride me and leaning forwards again she reached her fingers up and tickled the small of my back before moving down and hooking my panties then slowly pulling those off as well. She leaned to one side and I felt more leather straps on my legs above and below my knees, mid thighs and mid calves. Finally I felt cuffs being fastened around my ankles and locked together. Petra Leaned forward and squeezed my buttocks as she had my boobs as if needing dough. I grouned in pleasure. She then bent my knees and I knew what was happening as she fastened my wrist cuffs to my ankle cuffs hogtying me mostly effectively and inescapably.

She moved to one side then turned me onto my side so she was behind me. she began to run her hands over my front, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples also tickling my belly button and feeling a little lower down, stroking my curly hair in a gentle yet teasing manner.

“Ooooh you have been soooo naughty” she said “Open wide naughty girl.” I opened my mouth and watched as she rolled my discarded tights into a ball and pushed them into my mouth then fastened a leather panel gag with a small wedge into my mouth to hold them in place. Her hands continued to run over me when she said “You have to be blindfolded and my world went dark as she tied a black silk scarf over my eyes.

Her finger tips ran up and down my sides, her hands squeezed my breasts and bum cheeks. “MMMmmm such a naughty girl. What else can I do to you?” as her fngers tickled my bare feet. Her answer came soon as I felt her tongue on my left nipple, flicking it until it became hard.

“Mmnngggrrmm” I growled as I had a burning pain in my tit. Petra had just stuck a nipple clamp on me. As soon as her tongue touched my right nipple I tried to pull away but it was useless and as soon as I was erect the second clamp came. I felt her gently tug the chain then flip me onto my tummy. My feet one again became the focus for her attention and her finger nails explored every wrinkle. Then I felt her manipulating my big toes and suddenly realised she had tied them together with a tiny strap or piece of string. She then began to nibble on my toes, her tongue darting between them and tickling.

This treatment went on for what seemed like hours, tickling my feet, sides, tummy, neck back, nipples, ears. every part of my body was explored by Petra's tongue finger or toes, even the sensitive area between my legs. I could feel she had taken her top off as her large bare breasts brushed or squashed against me.

Eventually she stopped and I heard and felt her step off the bed. her bare feet made no sound on the carpet but I could hear the creak of the stairs. I was left alone and highly aroused. I tried to wriggle not to escape but to reach satisfaction.

After a while I heard Petra on the stairs again and the door creek open. But the voice wasn't Petra.

“Well Hello. Mum said she'd left me a little package all wrapped up.” I felt Him climb on the bed. “Oh and don't worry. Mum won't be bothering us again today!”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for posting this it's a great story!
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

This is great!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic