skybird137 : 03 - The French Maid and Sian Williams (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Deleted User 2408

skybird137 : 03 - The French Maid and Sian Williams (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

skybird137's stories
03 - The French Maid and Sian Williams
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]skybird137[/mention]

This is a repost from the old site the original story is by skybird137

Sue was working late again at the hotel, as usual. The pay was better at night. Sue didn‘t mind working late. What she did mind was the ridiculous outfit that she had to wear. It was a French maid‘s uniform, not a practical one but the saucy type. The skirt barely covered her backside, let alone reached the top of the fishnet stockings that she had to wear too. To top it all off, she also had to wear these silly high-heeled shoes which were always awkward to walk in. Still, the pay was very good and it wasn‘t too embarrassing.

Tonight Sue was dusting the ornaments, when one of the permanent residents started to walk along the corridor. She recognized her and blushed. It was Sian Williams, who lived in one of the upper rooms. Sue had a severe crush on her and even discussed her fantasies about Sian with her best friend

Hi Sian said what are you doing tonight?

Some more dusting, same as usual replied Sue.

When Sian got up to Sue, she said Not any more, you’re not. Sian then grabbed Sue’s wrists and pulled them behind her back.

Sue was completely surprised as she felt something going around each wrist. Next she heard a clicking sound and felt the items around her wrists tighten. She was being handcuffed!

What are you doing Sue shouted Let Me G-o This proved to be a mistake as a very large ball was pushed into her mouth, silencing her. She felt the ball-gag being secured very tightly behind her head, with the straps pressing into her cheeks. Sue tried to call for help but all that came out of her mouth was subdued “mmffpphhss”

Oh God! Sue thought Im handcuffed and gagged! What’s she going to do with me!

Now Sue felt her elbows being pulled together behind her back. Again she heard a clicking sound and she realised that her elbows are now handcuffed together.

No! No! Thought Sue as she struggled and shook her head furiously. Stop it! All of this was to no avail.

Next Sue heard a single click behind her head, and then she felt her head pulled back. Now she felt something at her elbows, then going around her body at elbow height, biting slightly into her skin through her flimsy uniform. She heard a second click from where her elbows were.

Sue tried to look down but her head at most stayed in a level position. Now what!Sue thought I can only tilt my head back, not forward.

Now Sue felt something being wrapped around the handcuffs on her wrists, then going around her waist. Again this bit into her skin. Next she felt something being taken from her wrists, between her legs, over and around her waist at the front, then back between her legs. This was then pulled tight and she felt it press deep against her womanhood. Then she heard a final click.

Sue felt her legs being pulled together and then felt something being strapped around each ankle. Now she felt that at maximum, her feet could only be a foot apart.

Oh God! Sue thought There‘s no way that I could even run away now!

Now Sue was turned around to face her captor. Sian gently kissed Sue on the neck, then Sue felt something being put something behind put around her neck and then buckled into placed. Then she watched helplessly as Sian took out a lead and clipped it to the something around her neck.

She‘s put a collar on me! What does she think I am, her personal slavegirl? Sue saw Sian pull the lead tight as he walked slowly forward. I guess I have no choice but to follow her, Sue thought as she took slow awkward steps behind Sian.

Soon they both were at the end of the corridor and Sian pressed the button for the lift. Sian turned around and put a hand on each side of Sue‘s bottom. Then she roughly pressed Sue into her and she could feel Sian‘s body against her womanhood as well as the restraint that went between her legs. “We‘re going to have fun tonight, well at least I am.” said Sian. Sue shook her head slightly as she could feel the restraint preventing her from moving her head more than a little.

So that‘s what she wants from me! Sue She‘s kidnapped me and she‘s going to take complete advantage of me! Sue felt shock, embarrassment and something else that shocked her even more.

It was a feeling of arousal in her womanhood! At this, Sue struggled, but this only increased the feeling as she ended up pressing herself more against Sian. I can‘t believe this! Sue thought as she realised that she was deliberately pressing herself against Sian. I‘m being turned on by this!

“Oh, so you do like this a little,” Sian said. Sue blushed furiously. The lift door opened. Sian pulled on the lead and said “Follow me.” Sue helplessly followed Sian into the lift. Then she gasped.

Sue could see herself in the large mirror in the lift. She found herself staring at this helplessly bound and gagged French Maid who was struggling futilely. Sue clearly saw the handcuffs tightly hold her wrists and elbows together and the extra large ball-gag that was holding her mouth wide open. There was a little slot at the front of the gag. She noticed that as she couldn‘t swallow properly, a little trickle of saliva was starting from her cheek. There was also a leather cuff around each ankle and a short one foot chain attached to the ankle cuffs, preventing her from taking anything but short steps.

Sue also noticed that a chain was connected to the ball-gag at the back by a padlock. So that‘s what I heard with the single click, Sue thought and that‘s why I can‘t tilt my head forward. The chain went from her head to the handcuffs at her elbows. Then it went around her body and then back to her elbows where it was secured by a second padlock. Now the chain went down to the handcuffs around her wrists, around her waist and back to her wrists. Then it went between her legs, around the chain at the front of the waist, then back between her legs and secured at her wrists with a third and final padlock.

So that‘s what‘s pressing against me![/i] Sue struggled, which only increased the arousal she was feeling in her womanhood. Every time I try escape, I just make myself more aroused! Sue closed her eyes and an aroused moan escaped from her lips.

Suddenly, the pressure on her womanhood increased tenfold and Sue‘s eyes opened wide in shock. She watched as Sian pulled the chain between her legs far tighter and reapplied the padlock. She writhed and moaned a little as the chain caressed her womanhood, even with the little movements she made by breathing in and out.

“So you like this more than a little then.” said Sian. Sue shook her head, at least as much as she could do, while she watched Sian, while she was behind Sue, press herself against Sue‘s back and took Sue‘s breasts in her hands. Then she pressed herself against Sue even harder now and whispered into Sue‘s ear “I think you‘re going to have some fun as well tonight.”

The lift door opened and Sian pulled on Sue‘s lead. “Follow me” he said. Sue helplessly followed Sian, again taking small steps.

Soon, they were at the door to Sian‘s hotel room. Sian opened the door and Sue was lead inside the room. It was a modest room with a large Brass bed in the centre.

Sian shut the door to the room. I‘m alone with her now Sue thought I‘m helplessly bound and gagged and completely at her mercy! At this, Sue struggled with all her might, but all she did was aroused herself even more as the chain pressed hard against her womanhood. Then she realised that she was struggling just for the feeling of it.

Sue felt the chain being unclipped from her ankle cuffs. Next she felt her legs being pulled wide apart and something else being clipped to her ankles. Sue tried to move her legs together, but they stayed at the same distance apart.

What‘s she done, put a bar between my legs? Sue moaned complainingly through her gag at Sian.

Sian took out her phone and photographed Sue, then showed Sue the picture. There was a bar, stretching her legs apart. “It‘s called a spreader bar” Sian explained “It stops you from putting your legs together, so I can do things like this.” She then put her right hand between Sue‘s legs, gently stroking her womanhood.

Sue blushed furiously at this. She felt embarrassed and more than a little aroused now. At first she tried to pull her legs together, but that didn‘t work. Sue noticed that she was now pressing herself against Sian‘s hand.

I can‘t believe I‘m doing this! I‘m actually getting a little excited!

Sian gently held Sue in her arms. Sue closed her eyes and felt gentle little kisses placed on her neck. The kisses moved from her neck to her cheek, then along her upper lip. Next, she felt the kisses go back to her neck then down to her breasts.

Now Sue felt her uniform being pulled down at the front, exposing her bra. I always thought that this uniform stretched way too much, Sue thought. I‘m very much on display now.

Sue felt the front clasp on her bra being undone and gasped as she realised that her breasts were now uncovered. Now she felt little kisses along the mounds of her breasts, followed by little playful bites. Next a little ring of kisses were planted around each nipple, then her nipples were gently teased between Sian‘s teeth and then sucked, causing Sue to moan with pleasure...

Sue opened her eyes with a start as she realised that Sian held her nipples between Sian‘s thumb and index finger.

“Anyone who doesn‘t want their nipples pinched hard, say no and raise their hands.” He said.

No! No! NO!! Sue tried to shout through her gag and raise her hands, all to no avail.

Sue squealed through her gag as the pain shot through her. She struggled helplessly even though she could do nothing to prevent this. STOP! STOP! Sue cried Please stop!

Sian let go and said “Feeling a little helpless are we?”

Sue nodded, as much as she could do. A little? I‘m completely helpless! She thought.

Sian took hold of the lead again and pointed to the bed. How do I get there, Sue thought, I can‘t move an inch!

“What you do is you lift one foot, move it forward slightly, put it down then repeat with the other foot” said Sian.

Sue did so, and very slowly started to shuffle towards the bed.

After a few steps, Sian said “Stop”.

Sue stopped.

Sian said “I‘ll just take this collar off you, I don‘t think you need this.” Sue felt the collar‘s buckle being undone behind her neck.

Does this mean that I‘m being freed? No, I don‘t think that‘s going to happen anytime soon, thought Sue. Wait! What‘s she taking out of her pocket?

Sue watched as Sian took something out of her pocket. It was a two foot long thin chain with what looked like tweezers at each end. She looked in horror as Sian took one of the tweezers in each hand and advanced toward her.

Wait! What‘s she doing with those? She‘s not going to put those on my-. NOOOOOO!!Sue squealed again as the tweezers were put onto her nipples, with the chain hanging between them.

In a moment the pain subsided to a low dull ache.

“This is a much easier way to pull you along.” Said Sian. “Now walk to the bottom of the bed or I pull the chain like this.” Sian gave the chain a slight pull and Sue gave another squeal. She started to shuffle towards the bottom of the Brass bed.

When she was very close to the bed Sian said “Stop.” Sue stopped. Then Sian said “Bend over.” Sue bent over until her nipples nearly touched the horizontal bar at the bottom of the bed.

What‘s she going to do to me now? Sue thought. She didn‘t have to wait long.

Sian went over to her and undid the clamp on her right nipple. Then he wrapped the chain around the horizontal bar then re-attached the clamp. Sue squealed.

Oh My God! She‘s tied me to the bed by my NIPPLES!! I can‘t try to pull myself straight. If I even attempt that, it would be very, very painful. Sue kept perfectly still, not daring to move.

“French maids are very sexy,” said Sian. “French maids in bondage are far, far sexier though. I do think that you are a very naughty girl and you know what happens to naughty girls.”

Sue felt a sharp blow land on her backside. She‘s spanking me! After few blows landed on her, Sue felt Sian‘s hand smoothing her. It felt very pleasurable after the stinging of the spanking. This carried on for a little while.

Now Sue felt her dress being pulled up and her panties cut off and she was being spanked again, harder this time, on her bare bottom. Sometimes the stinging was so much that she pulled up and felt the sudden pain in her nipples from the clamps. Then came more smoothing and some more spanking. Again, this repeated itself for a while.

Sue became aware that she now quite aroused and she started to fantasise about Sian making love to her while she was in this position, Sian expertly using her tongue on Sue‘s womanhood. She started to writhe and moan, imagining that Sian was thrusting her tongue into Sue‘s intimacy...

Finally, the spanking stopped. Sian said “It‘s time to give you some pleasure now.”

What‘s going to happen now? Sue thought. Sue felt something being put between the tightly pressing chain and her very aroused womanhood. Then it started buzzing intensely.

A vibrator! She‘s attached a vibrator to me! Sue started to writhe uncontrollably to the effect if the vibrator. The unfortunate effect of this was that Sue was involuntarily pulling herself up, which caused a stinging pain in her nipples.

I don‘t think my poor nipples can take much more of this Sue thought. Sue closed her eyes and kept herself bent over as much as so could as her body slowly advance toward orgasm. When I climax, my nipples are going to really hurt!

Sue was very close to orgasm now. That‘s it! Just a little more!

Then the vibrator stopped.

No! NO! Screamed Sue through her gag. Turn it back on! LET ME ORGASM!

Sian removed the vibrator from Sue, then unlocked the chain that pressed against her womanhood. Now I can‘t get any pleasure now! This is so unfair!

“Sorry,” said Sian “but I can‘t let you have all of the fun by yourself.”

Sue felt the padlocks and chain attached to her body being removed. She turned her head, looked at Sian with pleading eyes and made begging noises through her gag.

Then Sue gently thrust her bent over body back and forth and slightly moved her hips up and down.

I can‘t believe I‘m doing this! She‘s tied me up, gagged me, teased me, spanked me and virtually tortured my poor nipples. I‘ve been kidnapped by her and now I‘m essentially asking her to ravish me! I must be mad!

Sian removed the clamps off Sue‘s nipples. Pain and relief shot through her body and then she finally stood upright.

“If you don‘t want those clamps back on, get on the bed and lie on your back.” Sian said.

It took a little while, but Sue managed it. I have no desire to have those things back on my poor nipples.

Now that Sue was on her back on the bed, Sian took the vibrator and pressed the flat end against the gag Sue was wearing. Sian twisted the vibrator and it locked into place. Sian then lay down on top on top of Sue, but with her own head at Sue‘s womanhood and Sian‘s womanhood was right on front of Sue‘s face.

Wait! She can‘t be expecting me to make love to her? Is think she is!

Sian reached down and switched on the vibrator.

“Work hard, Sue. Your get your orgasm when I get mine.” Sian carefully guided the shaft into her womanhood. Then she switched on the vibrator.

Sian is now using me as her personal sex toy!

Sue started to move her head backward and forward slowly. Sighs of pleasure already escaped Sian‘s lips

Now, Sue moved her head back and forward faster and soon Sian was writhing like crazy.

Faster and faster Sue went, until Sian let out a cry and her body went into uncontrollable shudders from the orgasm that she received.

After Sian had recovered, she looked down at Sue‘s womanhood. “Time for your reward, Sue.”

Sue moaned as Sian slipped her tongue into Sue‘s womanhood. Now Sue felt her arousal increase as Sian started to gently caress against Sue‘s intimacy.

As the caresses began to increase in speed and pressure, Sue again started to helplessly and uncontrollably writhe to it.

Yes! Yes! Sue mouthed through her gag. Faster! Stronger! I‘m close now!

As if she understood what she was saying, Sian obliged. The thrusts of her tongue into Sue‘s womanhood became even more stronger and quicker.

Oh my God! OH MY GOD! Sue screamed. OH MY GOOOOOO-!

The orgasm overwhelmed her and she was lost in the feeling. Sue felt nothing put the pure waves of pleasure that washed over her body and became aware of nothing else.

A little while later, when Sue became aware of her surroundings again, she realised that she was lying face down on the bed. She noticed that she was nude except for her stockings and high heels. Her hand and elbows were still cuffed together and the chain was around her chest and waist again. Also, her wrists were tightly chained to her ankles, so that she couldn‘t move an inch.

Still, at least I‘m not gagged anymore and neither am I being cruelly stimulated.Sue thought.

“Would you like a drink?” Sian asked. Sue broke out of her reverie. She then realised that she was thirsty.

“Yes please” Sue replied. Sian gently held a glass of water with a straw by her face and put the straw into her mouth. Sue drank some until she stopped feeling thirsty.

“Thank you,” Sue said “but when are you going to let me go?” She struggled helplessly against her bondage.

“In the morning,” Sian replied. “I‘m sorry that I surprised you like this. I overhead you talk to one of your friends about your fantasies, which I noticed included me and I decided to make it real. Are you ok?”

“My nipples and bottom are still a bit sore, but I‘m ok.” Sue answered “what does a girl have to do to get a kiss around here?”

Sian lay down beside Sue, put her on her right side, embraced her then deeply kissed her on the lips. Sue felt Sian‘s tongue pressing against her teeth, so she parted her lips.

Their two tongues intertwined.

I could stay like this forever! Sue thought. Then she realised the truth. She was tied up, not only in body, but in heart and soul too...

The End?