skybird137 : 05 - Sue and Sian Sex Slaves (F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Deleted User 2408

skybird137 : 05 - Sue and Sian Sex Slaves (F/FF)

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

skybird137's stories
05 - Sue and Sian Sex Slaves
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]skybird137[/mention]

This is a repost from the old site and was written by skybird137 it is a continuation of Sian Williams and Geri Halliwell (F/FF)

Sue had been struggling for a while now, with the vibrator making her existence a pleasurable hell when she noticed that the door opened. It can’t be five o’clock already. Maybe someone is coming in to check on us. The light was switched on and Sue’s heart sank.

It was Geri Halliwell!

Oh no, we’re in trouble for sure, now. Geri switched off the vibrator, and removed it from the two bound ladies. Then she removed all of the chains and the collars, leaving the helpless, nude women still bound in handcuffs and ball-gagged. Geri then made Sian and Sue stand in front of the large mirror on one side of the room.

Geri then brought in a large bag, which seemed to be bulging. “I got home and I found some new toys waiting for me, so I’ve decided that you’re now my sex slaves, and that I can do with you as I wish from now on.” Sue let out a despairing cry through her gag.

Sian protested wildly too, all to no avail. Geri brought out two black patent armbinders from her bag, ones with wrist and elbow straps and a little ring on the end. She approached Sue first, and removed the handcuffs from around her wrists. I still can’t do anything as the cuffs around my elbows prevent me from fighting back.

Sue felt the bottom part of the armbinder being put over her hands and wrists. Then she felt a strap being buckled tightly around her wrists and then heard the clicking of a small padlock. The elbow cuffs were now removed. That’s it, I’m stuck again! I have no chance of escape, even now. Geri took the long strap from the left side of the armbinder and then ran it between Sue’s left arm and her chest, on the upper chest and over the right collar-bone, down to the buckle at the right top of the armbinder. This was repeated in the other direction with the strap on the right side.

Geri then laced the armbinder up good and tight, ignoring Sue’s pleas of discomfort. The elbow strap was now buckled as tightly as possible, causing Sue to yelp, and then padlocked. The chest straps were also tightened as much as they could be and padlocks were used there too. Sue was now securely and uncomfortably locked into the armbinder. I can’t even get comfortable in this! It presses so tightly on my elbows and arms!

Sue now watched in horror as this process was repeated on Sian. Geri now took out a pair of six inch black patent court shoes with padlock locking ankle straps. She then put these on Sian’s feet, making her stand uncomfortably, and locked them on. Geri bought out another pair and in a minute, Sue was also locked into place and cruelly tottering. This is cruel on my poor legs.

Geri now went back to her bag and brought out two adjustable spreader bars with ankle cuffs attached. She went to Sian, forced her ankles apart until they were three feet apart, and then padlocked the ankle cuffs on. Sian’s feet were now forced to be three feet apart. Sue was then made to spread her own legs and the other spreader bar was padlocked onto her. This now makes the high heels even worse! I’m obscenely vulnerable!

“You two look great now”,Geri said. “But there’s still more to be added. I’m going to change your gags to something more embarrassing.” She picked up a roll of black duct-tape and Sue’s stockings and panties, then went over to Sian. Geri removed her ball-gag. “Please let Sue go, she’s not involv-mmpphh!”Geri stuffed Sue’s stockings and panties into Sian’s mouth, and then tore off a piece of duct-tape and sealed her lips together. Geri now grabbed Sian’s panties and stockings off the floor and advanced toward Sue. Sue’s ball-gag was removed and before Sue could protest her captivity, Sian’s panties and then her stockings were forced into Sue’s mouth. Geri tore off another piece of tape and Sue’s mouth was now sealed shut.

I now have to suffer the indignity of having another woman’s panties in my mouth! Sue tried to push Sian’s panties out of her mouth, but that just resulted in more duct-tape being used.

Geri now took two long pieces of thin chain out of the bag along with four more padlocks. She went over to Sian, padlocked on end of the chain to the ring at the end of the armbinder, and then threw the chain over a hook in the roof. Geri then pulled on the chain until Sian was forced into a position where her upper body was parallel to the ground and her hands were high in the air, above her back. She moaned with discomfort as her shoulders were cruelly angled.

Geri then pulled the chain between Sian’s legs, from the back to the front, took it up to her waist is, and then looped it around her body. Then to hold the chain in place, Geri padlocked it into position at the front of Sian’s waist. Sian cried out as the crotch-chain cruelly bit into her helpless body.

Sue struggled helplessly as Geri approached her with the other chain, but it was no use. The end of the chain was attached to the ring of her armbinder, her upper body was now horizontal to the ground and her hands were now painfully high behind her back. The chain was looped over a hook, threaded between her legs and around her waist and the padlocked off at the front. Sue tried to pull her arms back down, but squealed when she tried. The chain!‘s biting into me! This is so cruel!

Geri also took a pair of collars with a tag on each. She padlocked one around Sian’s neck and then went to Sue. Geri showed Sue the tag. It read “Sue , slave and property Of Geri Halliwell”Geri then padlocked the collar around Sue’s neck.

Then Geri took out a pair of clover nipple clamps and cruelly clamped Sian with them and then went to Sue and did the same. Cruelty after cruelty is being inflicted on us.

Geri took what looked like two bags out from the large bag and first went over to Sian and put something in each ear of the struggling woman. Then Sian looked terrified as Geri put what looked like a bag of the scared woman’s head. Geri then ran a zip down the back and padlocked it into place. Sian’s head now appeared to be completely covered by a leather mask with no eyes or mouth. Sian was struggling frantically by now. Then Geri walked over to Sue, and showed her the mask. There were two nostril holes at the front. “Those holes allow you to breathe.” Geri said, before sting ear-plugs into Sues ears, muffling outside noise. Sue tried to prevent the hood going over her head, but it was useless. Sue was plunged into darkness and silence. The last external sound her heard was the zip being pulled down the back of her head. She only felt the padlock being put on.

Sue whimpered as her world now consisted of darkness, silence and the very uncomfortable position that she was in...
Sue quickly lost all track of time. You can’t hear anything like this. It could be daylight as far as I know. She helpless pulled against her bonds, only to result in the chain biting against her womanhood again. I can’t move, I can’t relax and I’m completely defenceless against Geri. The worst thing is the occasional whip from her crop and there is no way that I can prepare myself for it.

From time to time, Sue’s body would feel the taste of Geri’s crop. Sometimes it was her bottom, sometimes her breast, on the side of her legs or on the back of her thigh. The worst time was when the inside of her thighs got hit by the crop. It made Sue struggle for a few seconds, pulling painfully at her arms and womanhood.

Is this ever going to be over, or am I going to be like this forever. Geri’s going way too far on this one. Getting her own back on Sian is one thing, but doing this now is insane. OW! The crop landed onto her already red bottom causing her to whine through her nose. I don't even get the privilege of screaming when I'm hit. It's like: I have no mouth but I must scream. I'm also getting more tired every minute, and I won't be able to stand up much longer.

Finally, through lack of rest and the treatment she was receiving Sue's legs gave way. She whined through here nose, from the pain, but was now unable to hold herself up. Within moments, she felt herself being held up, the padlock holding her armbinder to the chain was removed, and then Sue found herself being lowered to the ground onto her back.

I don't even think I can move, I'm so exhausted. It wasn't long before Sue slipped into a deep sleep…

Sue cried out when the crop whipped across her thigh. Ow! She loses no chance in doing that! That's just so cruel of her! Sue struggled, but it was useless. Something's odd, I'm lying on my front now, and by the way this feels, I'm hogtied to my spreader bar. I wonder what's going to happen now. Sue didn't have long to wait.

After a few minutes, her hood and earplugs were removed. Sue opened her eyes slowly to get used to the light. She then realised was lying on the bed in the hotel. What does Geri want from me now? This is relatively comfortable compared to the way I was last night, so what is she getting from all of this?”

Then Geri sat on the bed next to her. "I supposed you will be wanting breakfast soon?” Geri said. Sue nodded. "Well, as my slave, you will have to earn your breakfast.” Sue looked up at Geri, with a worried look on her face.

"Slave, when I remove your gag, you will say nothing and stick out your tongue as far as you can possible go.” Geri then removed the tape from Sue's mouth, and then removed Sian's stockings and panties. Sue then stuck out her tongue as far as she could. Geri got a pair of chopsticks and pressed Sue's tongue between them. Next, Geri got two elastic bands and wrapped each one around the chopstick ends on either side of Sue's mouth. Sue was now effectively chopstick gagged. Geri removed her leather dress, lay down on her back on the bed, and then positioned herself so that her womanhood was now within reach of Geri's tongue.

"Get to work, slave, earn your meal.” Sue started to slowly caress Geri's womanhood with her tongue. Over a short period of time, Sue increased the speed of her strokes and caresses, until Geri finally reached orgasm.

After Geri had recovered, She removed Sue's chopstick gag and her hogtie. Geri then took Sue off the bed and over to a table where Sian was sitting, still bound and still with her hood on. Geri got sue to sit on a chair next to Sian on her left and then removed Sian's hood. "Listen during breakfast, neither of you are to speak, and just eat your food.” Sian's gag was now removed. Geri then fed the girl's their breakfast and gave them something to drink.

"You'll have to keep your strength up girls, you going to a fetish party tonight. Lots of celebs to take advantage of helpless slaves like yourself. Bathroom break first, before you rest today.” Geri then replaced the girls' gags, their ear plugs and their hoods. Sue now felt herself being led somewhere. Probably the toilet, I guess.

Sue was made to sit down, suddenly realising that she was at the toilet. She did her bathroom break and was led back into the main room. She was made to lie down on the bed and felt her armbinder being handcuffed to the spreader bar. A little while later, she felt movement beside her. That must be Sian being placed onto the bed with me Sue fell into a fitful sleep...

Sue was woken up by a stinging sensation on her bottom. OW! That's Geri again! Why not just a mild slap like anyone else. Sue noticed the her armbinder was no longer attached to her spreader bar. Sue was made to walk somewhere, again she didn't know it was the bathroom until she sat on the toilet. Sue used her bathroom break and was then cleaned up.

Now Sue felt her spreader bar being shortened. I think that we're not going to be staying here now. That's the setup for walking Next, Sue felt something click against her collar. It looks like I'm going to be led around like a slave now. I think we're going to be taken to that fetish party, Geri mentioned. With this mask on, I can't sense a thing, I can't even hear doors opening or closing or anything.

Sue started to slowly walk now and felt someone bump into her, on her left. That must be Sian, it can't be anyone else. Now Sue was stopped. I think we must be at the lift, now. We will have to wait here. There was a pull on her lead and Sue started following it, only taking a few steps before being made to stop again. The floor under her lurched and Sue realised that she was now in the lift. The lift stopped and Sue was made to walk out. After an unknown time Sue stopped, her spreader bar was undone from her ankle cuffs and she was then made to walk up a few steps. Next she was made to kneel down on the hard floor, her spreader bar was reattached, and then something was connected to her armbinder at the end. A few minutes later, Sue felt her arms being pulled high above her back and her body was again bent over.

Now, Sue's hood was removed. Sue slowly opened her eyes to get used to her surroundings, and to her horror, now realised that she was in the back of a van. Sue looked at Sian who was right in front of her, and watched as Sian had her hood removed too. Sue was facing forward and Sian was facing backward in the vehicle, they were both kneeling, and there was a chain that ran from the end of Sian's armbinder, up into the air threaded through a hook in the ceiling of the van and then ran along the ceiling. There'll be a hook above me and that's where the chain will come down to my armbinder.

"The reason I have removed your hoods is that you will be more comfortable when moving like this. I don't want anything to happen to my new slaves.”

Geri got out of the back of the van, and shut the door. Soon, the van started to move and both girls had to fight to stay on their knees. After a while, the van stopped. Geri opened the back of a van. "If you promise to keep quiet and behave in here, you can have a drink. Do you understand?” Both girls nodded, so Geri then removed the gags from both of the girls.

Now, Geri produced a bottle of water with a straw. First, she offered the bottle and straw to Sian, who drank some, and then the bottle was offered to Sue. She sipped some water, but not too much.

Geri then went to the bag, took out a pair of bit gags and then walked over to Sian. Sian opened her mouth wide and the bit gag was inserted, strapped and then padlocked. Geri then went over to Sue. Sue opened her mouth wide, and she felt the bit between her teeth. Then the straps were taken around the back of her neck, buckled and then padlocked.

Now the chain padlocked to the ladies armbinders were removed and the two ladies got to their feet. Geri then told them to step out of the van carefully. Sue and Sian got out and waited for Geri. "Now you two, spread your legs apart.”

Sian and Sue did so and the spreader bars were placed back on them. Geri then attached a lead to each of the two ladies, and led them to a door. What's going to happen now?

Sian and Sue suddenly found themselves being led into a large fetish club and there seemed to be a celebrity party going on with all sorts of famous faces in there. Sian and Sue struggled but it was useless, the armbinders held them, firm and inescapable.

They passed Myleene Klass and Holly Willoughby. Holly was wearing a nice white dress that reached down to her ankles, but showed plenty of cleavage. However she was also tied up in blue rope at the wrists, elbows, ankles, knees and thighs, She was in a strict strappedo and her body was parallel, with her hand high above her back. She screamed through her blue ball-gag every time Myleene, in her black PVC cat-suit whipped Holly's bottom with a riding crop. I never knew holly was such a sub. It might explain why she used to wear the sexy ‘French Maid' outfit on Saturday morning television, though.

The two helpless captives were quickly taken to a room where there was no one else. However it was equipped with lots of equipment. Sue and Sian looked around with worried looks on their faces. This is a real torture chamber we've been put into. We are really in big trouble now!

"Don't worry ladies, I won't be doing anything to you tonight.” The two women looked relieved now "However, I cannot say the same for all of the other people who will be taking advantage of you tonight. The best bit is, they won't even know that you're unwilling” Now Sian and Sue were terrified, and begged and pleaded through their gags. "It's no use, they are going to have fun with you tonight.”

Geri then left the two women alone in the room to their fate. They didn't have to wait long. The first person to walk through the door was none other than Joanna Lumley, with Jennifer Saunders in tow. Joanna was wearing a red leather cat-suit and calf-length boots, while Jennifer was wearing nothing but rope. Her hands were tied behind her back, wrists crossed, and rope tightly ran over her upper body right over her nipples, crushing them. A short piece of rope hobbled her ankles together about a foot apart and a rope with a very large knot was tied around her mouth effectively ball gagging her. There was a rope tied at the back around Jennifer's waist which was thread between her legs and was looped over her waist tie at the front. Joanna Lumley held the other end, which she then pulled every so often, making Jennifer wince.

"You have to keep a careful eye on a sub like mine, and you should have heard what she did last weekend. Apparently, there was this stepmother and daughter called Danielle and Davinia, and Jennifer here kept them in bondage from Friday night to Monday morning. She was very perverse with them, too.”

Joanna attached a hook on a pulley to the ring at the end of Sian's armbinder and hoisted her hands into the air, placing poor Sian into a strict strappedo with her arms above her back. Very soon the same happened to Sue and both girls were left facing each other. Jennifer hobbled over to behind Sian and pressed herself to Sian's backside. "What is it, slave? Would you like these two ladies?” Jennifer nodded vigorously and Sue and Sian's eyes widened in shock. What're they going to do to us?

"My slave wants to take advantage of you to, and I want to watch it happen.” Joanna said. Sue was wild eyed. If she's all tied up, how is she going to take advantage of us? Wait, what's she putting on Jennifer? It can't be- It is! OMG! Sue and Sian watched in horror as Joanna put the device on Jennifer.

Sue and Sian struggled like crazy at what was going to happen to them. Jennifer lined herself behind Sian and manoeuvred the artificial manhood into Sian's womanhood. Sian cried out as that happened, but settled down and seemed now to be enjoying the gentle thrusts by Jennifer. Sian moaned and writhed at the experience now, and the thrusts were faster and faster. Eventually, Sian let out a long scream, convulsed and collapsed in her bonds.

Well, Sian really enjoyed that, it must have been good. No, wait, Jennifer's hobbling over here now! Oh God, that means it's my turn next! Sue braced herself for the inevitable. She could feel the buzzing device gently enter her hot, moist womanhood and felt the gentle thrusts, in and out by Jennifer. Just think of it as a large vibrator, you'll enjoy this better. Oh God! I am enjoying it! Sue started to press herself against Jennifer each time Jennifer thrust forward. Please just a little more, just a little- Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD- Sue screamed out as the orgasm hit her and the pleasure coursed through the entire body.

After Sue had recovered, she managed to steady herself on her feet. "Now my slave has had her fun, it's my turn.” Joanna said. She picked up a riding crop and advance toward Sue.

Sue struggled and screamed...
The blows, if they could be called that, landed on Sue's breasts. They were almost gentle and teasing. Sue was totally astonished, That actually felt good, what is Joanna up to? Joanna noticed her astonishment and said "I know a few tricks myself, there's a special method where you can use a crop or a cane to stimulate someone. However you have to give them more pain at the end to fulfil them.”

The crop was now landing blows at various points of Sue's body now. The mounds of her breasts, her nipples, bottom, thighs and womanhood were all targeted by Joanna's skilful touch. The blows stung a little, but the rush of pleasure more than made up for it.

Joanna stopped her gently whipping of Sue and now concentrated on Sian. Sue watched the effect the whipping had on Sian. She was actually moaning and writhing as the blows actually stimulated her.

Now, Joanna switched back to Sue and Sue now started to get real pleasure from the whipping now, even though she flinched at each blow. God, she's so good at this, why couldn't we be her slaves instead. Sue was really moaning through her gag at the pleasurable pain that she was receiving.

Joanna again turned her attention to Sian, leaving Sue to struggle in her bonds. Sian was crying out after each blow now, but had an almost ecstatic look on her face. Small red marks were starting to appear, but they almost looked beautiful to Sue.

Sue suddenly felt a hard blow to her womanhood. That was really strong, now. Is she alternating blows now? This was confirmed when a blow landed on Sian and the next one on Sue. The blows were really getting strong now, but the pleasure Sue got was tremendous. This is so goooood! I hope it doesn't take too long now.

Both ladies were writhing and moaning now, under the effects of Joanna's expert touch. Sue shouted out as each blow landed, but she knew it would also lead to bliss. Just a bit more, just a bit. Sue hoped that the fulfilment would happen soon.

The two ladies were close to the brink when Joanna stopped. You can't leave us like this, we're right on the edge, just a little more! /sue and Sian both protested through their gags and struggled like crazy. "MMMPPPHH!! MMPPHH!!” Both ladies were saying.

"I'm sorry ladies, but I need your permission for the final part, because it will hurt. Do I have you permission to continue.” Sue and Sian pleaded through their gags and nodded their heads enthusiastically. This is incredible, Joanna has manoeuvred us into a position where we asked to be whipped. I must be insane to go on!

Joanna now applied her crop to it's fullest extent. Sian and sue were really shouting through their gags now, hating and loving every moment of it. Almost there, Almost theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Sue lost all train of thought as the orgasm just welled throughout her entire being. She just collapsed in her bonds, experiencing the pure pleasure of the moment.

When Sue came to and regained her balance, she saw Sian almost unconscious in her bonds, being carefully held up by Joanna Lumley. "She was at it a long time,” Joanna said, I thought she would never stop. She should be okay in a few minutes though.”

Joanna stopped holding Sian up when she recovered. "Well, you two have been a lot of fun, and I hope to see you again, someday.” With that, she took Jennifer's crotch-rope lead and the two walked out of the room, leaving Sian and Sue still stuck in their strappedo positions.

I wonder what's going to be inflicted on us next? Sue didn't have to wait long to find out...

After a short while, two more ladies walked in. They were Myleene Klass and Holly Willoughby. Mayleene was still in her black catsuit, but Holly had now changed into her trademark ‘French Maid' outfit, and she was tightly tied up in blue rope.

Her hands were tied behind her back, palm, to palm and her elbows were touching and tied together firmly. Rope tied her arms to her body, above and below her breasts and at the waist. A tight, knotted crotch-rope was tied to the rope around her waist which bit into her as she walked. A chopstick gag forced her tongue to be pushed out of her mouth.

No prizes for what she will have to do with that. Sue struggled in her position, knowing where Holly's tongue was going to be going soon. Myleene patted Holly's head "I think that they are in the wrong position for us.” Myleene said. Holly nodded as she looked adoringly at her Mistress. Myleene released Sian and Sue from their strappedo's now.

Myleen brought over a pair of small tables over to where the two women were standing, and a small gap was left between the tables, enough for Myleene to slip through. Sue and Sian were made lie down on the tables on their backs, with their bodies parallel to each other. Next, a rope was tied to each of the ladies' spreader bars and their legs were now hoisted into the air. "Is that better, my sweet?” Myleene asked. Holly nodded enthusiastically.

"Now for the fun part.” Myleene got out some candles from a box. Sue and Sian shrieked as soon as they saw the candles. Looking at Sue, Myleene said "I think I'll start with you first.” Sue begged and pleaded through her gag. Myleene now proceeded to light the candles, almost enjoying Sue's plight. "Don't worry, these are paraffin candles.”

Myleene then held one of the candles and let the wax slowly dripped onto Sue's stomach. Sue cried out as each drop landed on her unprotected body. It's not too bad, thanks God! It just stings badly when it lands, but the reaction after is so good. Myleene knows what she's doing, at least. Sue was now aware of something else happening. OMG! something's touching my womanhood! It's Holly! Holly was now kneeling at the end of the table, and was gently caressing Sue's womanhood with her tongue.

This is very good now, I think I'll be okay under Holly's caress. Sue writhed under Holly's gentle touch, and jerked at the touch of the candles. The drips were moving closer to Sue's breasts now. That'll hurt more when my breasts get it. Holly increased the speed and strength of her caresses, causing Sue to moan through her gag now.

Sue screamed through her gag as the first drops now landed on the mounds of her breasts. First there was the sting, and then the body reacted with it's own natural painkillers, soothing Sue. Holly's caresses were even faster now and the pain just served to enhance the pleasure. Just a bit more, and I can get my release. Sue now begged to receive her orgasm.

Holly now sped up the caresses of the tongue to now push Sue over the edge. At the same time, Myleene dripped wax right onto Sue's nipples.Oh MY GODDDDDDD! Sue slipped almost in unconsciousness as the effect of the orgasm hit her.

When Sue came to, she was only half-aware of the moans and cries of Sian to her left. Within a minute, Sue heard an almighty scream from Sian and watched her almost constant convulsing. I think Sian enjoyed it too.

Myleene and Holly waited until Sue and Sian recovered and then the two captives had their legs untied and were now again standing on the floor. Myleene gently kissed each of the two captives and said "You can be slaves of mine, anytime.”

With that, Myleene with Holly in tow, left the room. I wonder what is going to be heaped on us next.

After a few minutes, Emma Bunton walked into the room. She was wearing a black PVC sleeveless leotard with a zip all the way down from her breasts to the top of her bottom. Elbow length black PVC gloves were on her arms and she wore black PVC thigh length boots.

"Another two bondage babes for my enjoyment, I see.” Sue and Sian protested through their gags at Emma's smile.

"Wait, you're Geri's girls. Are you two here of your own free will?” Both ladies shook their heads.

"That bitch! Geri was given one last chance after she promised that she would never do it again, when she got caught kidnapping an 18 year old and using her as a sex slave. She even kept me prisoner for a week once.”

"Do you want to be free after this night is over?” Sian and Sue nodded. "Then you have to do as I say.” Again they nodded. "After tonight, you will be free and Geri will be humiliated. Now, I'm going to help you get on the floor and you two pretend to be ill.” Emma helped the two ladies onto the floor, and they started to moan.

Emma opened the door and popped her head out "Geri, I need you to come in here for a second. There's something wrong with the two girls.”

Geri rushed in and knelt down beside the two girls. "Oh My God! What is it?”

Emma took a small aerosol and sprayed the contents into the surprised Geri's face. Geri instantly slumped on the floor. "Don't worry, girls, it's non-lethal, just a new type of instant muscle relaxant. Geri will be completely aware of what's happening to her when I strip her and place her in bondage.”

Emma quickly removed Geri's clothing, leaving her naked on the floor. Then she got two pairs of handcuffs and deftly handcuffed Geri at the wrists and at the elbows. A very large red ball-gag was used to gag Geri extremely tightly, and finally Geri's ankles were placed into a wide spreader bar.

"Now Geri, you are a slave too, and if it was up to me, I'd keep you forever for your crimes. However, these ladies have first call on you, when they are freed. Just let your imagination work overtime on that.” Emma sprayed something else onto Geri, and she started to struggle and cry out on the floor. That must be the antidote to the muscle relaxant.

Emma now raised a six foot long horizontal bar out of the ground, which was supported by two vertical bars, one at either end. She locked this into position at about waist height. Next, Emma forced Geri onto her feet and attached a nipple clamp that was attached to a chain to her right nipple.

Geri was forced to bend over so that her breasts were now touching the bar. Emma wound the chain several time around the bar and then attached the other clamp to Geri's right nipple. Geri tried to stand upright, which only caused her to scream.

Well, Geri's suffering now, that's good. Wait Emma's picking up another nipple clamp set! She wouldn't! OW! Sue screamed through her gag as Emma put a clamp on her right nipple. she was now bent over the bar, to the left of Geri, the chain was wrapped around the bar and her left nipple was now secured.

"MMPPHH!!” Sue cried out at her treatment, protesting at Emma while Sian was clamped down to the bar, on Geri's right. "I said you will be free, after the night is over, until then, you three belong to me.” Sue struggled, but ended up torturing her poor nipples, causing her to cry out. "That was not a wise thing to do, babe.”

Emma now took out three vibrators. First she put on into Sian's womanhood, twisted it, and then Sue heard Sian squeal and then the same happened to Geri. Sue now felt the item being inserted into her womanhood and then felt Emma turn the base. Sue cried out as the vibrator expanded to completely fill her womanhood. Then, a low intensity buzzing started which made her moan slightly. This thing is arousing me already! Where can I buy one of these?

"Now ladies, these are stuck in you and won't come out unless you have the key, or it's delicately broken to pieces, inside you. It uses gas to expand, and it presses on every inch of your womanhood.” Emma then took a couple of small video cameras out of her bag and placed them in two hidden locations in the room. "This is so I can enjoy this again and again, and also none of you will go to the police over this.” Now, you're blackmailing us? I thought you were nice!

Emma now popped her head out of the door. "Yoo hoo! I've got some girls for us, here.” Emma came back in followed by Amanda Holden and Cheryle Cole, and they were dressed identically to Emma. "I've now got us three girls to play with.” Emma said. The three ladies each picked up a riding crop and then proceeded to spank the helplessly bound women. After a short time, the women changed positions so that eventually each captive had had been spanked by all three ladies.

Then the ladies in bondage were mercilessly tickled, which made them pull they bodies up, causing them to cry out through their gags as their nipples were cruelly tormented. Emma is as mean as Geri, maybe even worse!

"Now for the finale, after this you will be allowed to go free.” Emma said. What has she got in store for us for the end? It must be something very shocking.

Sue didn't have to wait long to find out...

Sue watch in horror as each lady now put on what looked like a vibrator attached to a pair of panties. There's no place for them to go with the vibrators still in our womanhoods. But if they couldn't go there, that would mean... NOOOOO! /they three captives pleaded and begged through their gags, knowing what was going to happen to them. Emma opened the door and shouted "It's the big ending now, and we have three slaves for it.”

She walked up to the other two ladies and gave each one of them a sleep mask. Just before Emma put a sleep mask over Sue's eyes, she saw people starting to enter the room, and she had recognised a few from before.

Sue could now hear Emma walk around from her front, to her right side, and then behind her. Don't you dare! Don't you even think it, Emma! NO-! Sue squealed through her gag as she felt her cheeks being parted and then Emma gently pressing herself into Sue. How could you, that's so mean of you to use me like this! Believe me, Emma, I'm going to get my own back on you for this, no matter how long it takes! Sue could now feel Emma gently thrusting in and out of her.

I've never been so embarrassed in my life! Emma's now using me as her personal sex slave in front of all of these people, and there's nothing I can do about it. Emma's thrusts sped up now, and despite Sue's embarrassment and humiliation, she was now moving her body in accordance with Emma's thrusts. Oh God! Even my own body's betraying me on this! Even though this is shameful, I'm feeling aroused! I hope Emma finishes this soon.

Emma's thrusts were a lot faster now, and Sue now felt that she was getting close to orgasm. OMG! I'm going to climax in a room full of people! This is going to be terrible. I just hope it's over with as soon as possible. Nearly there now.

Then Emma, noticing how close Sue was, stopped. No, no, no, NO! You can't do this to me! You've already embarrassed me in front of all of these people! The least you could do is finish it! Sue pleaded and moaned through her gag and also squirmed like crazy at being denied her orgasm.

Sue tried to relax and calm down now. After a few minutes though, Emma started the thrusts again, slowly bringing Sue close to orgasm. Again though, just when Sue was on the edge, the thrusts stopped, leaving Sue in embarrassed frustration. This carried on for some time, with Sue being brought to the edge again and again.

How long is this going to take? It seems like I've been stuck here for hours. Please finish this, please. Sue moaned and struggled in her frustration. Now Sue was again approaching her release.

This time, however, the thrusts actually increased in speed. Oh yes, OH YESSSSSS-! The pleasure overwhelmed Sue, and she knew nothing else....

Sue was vaguely aware of being carried out of the room and somewhere else. When she became properly aware, she realised that she was sitting down and being transported in a vehicle. So much for us being freed, we're just being moved to somewhere else to be imprisoned.

The vehicle now came to a halt. "Don't fight, please,” Emma said "I'm going to set things up so when I'm gone, you will be free in a few seconds.” Sue felt her armbinder being removed and then her arms being pulled around the front. Then she felt her wrists being handcuffed together. Then she felt her shoes, gag and spreader bar being removed. Is Emma actually letting us go?

"Please stand up.” Sue now felt herself being helped up and her arms were brought up above her head. She then felt something being put over her, like a tube of material. When finished, it went from her armpits to her knees, covering her modesty.

"Now, follow me.” Sue felt herself now being led out of the truck. Then she heard two other people being taken out, one at a time. Sue then had her blindfold removed. She noticed that she was in the town centre. Sian was wearing a black body tube similar to Sue's and also had her hands cuffed in front of her. Geri, however, was wearing nothing at all, and she was still ball-gagged, cuffed at the wrists and the elbows and still was wearing the spreader bar.

"Now ladies,” Emma said, "in fifteen minutes a taxi is going to turn up and take you back to your hotel. I've paid for it, and I've also left your keys, etc in a bag for you. It's up to you what you want to do with Geri, though I would suggest something really humiliating. I'll give you the keys for your handcuffs now. By the time you'll get free, I'll be gone with the van. Have fun.”

Emma gave each lady a set of handcuff keys and walked into the van. By the time Sue and Sian had un-cuffed themselves, the van was already drawing away. "No chance on any revenge tonight, then.” Sue said. "Leave that for another time,” Sian said "at the moment let's just be glad that we're free.”

The two ladies suddenly took notice of Geri, who was "mmpphhing” like crazy, begging and pleading. Sue noticed that there were two of the new public toilets in the centre. She went over to one of the toilets, pressed a few buttons on the keypad and the door slid open. "Quick, get Geri in here, Sian.”

Sian grabbed hold of Geri and forced her into the toilet. Sue grabbed the two pairs of handcuffs and went into the toilet herself. Sian took the handcuffs and handcuffed Geri to a bar inside the toilet, then took the handcuffs keys and broke them off in all of the handcuff locks. "That's so when anyone comes along to rescue her this night, they'll have to call the fire brigade.” Sian said laughing. She then reached down and broke the key off to the device inside Geri. "Have fun getting that removed.”

"Actually, it'll be ten in the morning. A friend showed me a trick with these toilets. It would be best if you get out of here.” Sue said. After Sian exited the toilet, Sue pressed some buttons on the keypad and the toilet door slid shut. "This door will open automatically at 10am in the morning. Being as it will be a Saturday, it will be thronging with people, and Geri's humiliation will be limitless. The firemen will have to be called to free her.”

"Well, I have some friends in the media, and this is a story that they won't want to miss. I'll call them and they'll be ready at ten.” Sian said "I think we need to get some sleep and be back here to see it ourselves.”

The taxi turned up and took the ladies back to the hotel. Bothe Sue and Sian had a good rest...

It was a minute to ten, and the town centre was busy. A group of media cameras were there, BBC, ITV, SKY etc, and a large group of people had also gathered, curious as to what was happening. Plus there were two ladies with HD video cameras. ..

At ten precisely, the door opened, revealing Geri, handcuffed, spreader-barred and ball-gagged to everyone who was there. After a moment's shock, everyone took out their cameras and started filming her predicament. Someone finally called the fire brigade and Geri was eventually freed. She said that she had been jumped on by people that she didn't recognise and was left there as a joke.

"Now Sian,” Sue said. "We have our revenge on Geri, we'll have to work out what to do about Emma.”

Last edited by Deleted User 2408 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo the coding of text seam bit wrong. So is hard to read. sorry thank you
Deleted User 2408

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

Sorry it was like that on the old site sooner or later I will edit it
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago Hallo the coding of text seam bit wrong. So is hard to read. sorry thank you
I fixed the coding, it is now much easier to read.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic