TheDrummer94 : 01 - House Sitting (M/F, F/M, fict)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDrummer94 : 01 - House Sitting (M/F, F/M, fict)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDrummer94's stories
01 - House Sitting
Story index at the bottom

By TheDrummer94

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:35 am

(This story has real life situations that have been turned fictional)

"Just please go check my dog," My friend Morgan texted me. Her family was out of town for a few days, and I had agreed to house sit for her.
I reluctantly drove over to her house. Expecting the house to be empty, I was surprised when I heard music coming from a window.

"Is anybody here?" I texted Morgan.

"Yeah, my mom might be," She responded.

I got excited. I had a really big crush on Morgan's mom, Brenda, since I met her. Morgan's dad left a long time ago, and she was single. Her husband had been a stock broker, and she was a doctor, so they were pretty well off.

I walked in, and I heard a door open.

"Who is it?" She called.

"It's Taylor," I called back. I walked near her bedroom. She was wearing a blue silk button up pajama top and matching bottoms.

"Oh, I thought it was a home intruder!" We both laughed.

I fed her dog, and was about to leave when Brenda said something to me.

"What if this was a home invasion?" She asked me.

"Well, I guess I would have to make sure you wouldn't go anywhere."

"Do you wanna pretend this is a home invasion?"

"Sure," I said, intrigued.

"Come make sure I won't go anywhere."

I walked over to her, and pulled her hands behind her back. I couldn't believe I was actually going to tie her up.

"There's rope under my bed."

"You naughty girl," I said, as I clamped my hand over her mouth. "You enjoy being tied up, don't you?"

She nodded her head as I walked her over to the bed.

I pulled the ropes out from under her bed, and quickly bind her hands together. I took my hands off of her mouth to see what else I could find under the bed.

"Mmmmm," She groaned to herself. "I haven't been tied up in years. It feels so good."

"I'm nowhere near finished tying you up, yet," I told her, pulling her legs together. I wrapped those with rope, tied them, and cinched them. I did the same to her knees, and then wrapped her torso with rope.

"And now," I pulled a ballgag out from under the bed, "It's time for you to be quiet."

She struggled to avoid putting it in, but I held her nose shut and forced it in. I peeled back the covers, and laid her down into her bed. I pulled the covers back over her.

"I guess this is the part where I have my way with you, isn't it?" She looked at me, and nodded. I couldn't believe how lucky I was getting this morning. And I didn't even want to house sit.

I leaned in close to her, and kissed her forehead. My hand started moving toward her crotch. I slipped my fingers under her PJs to find she wasn't wearing any panties.

"You naughty girl!" I called her as I slowly started fingering her. She was already wet, so I decided that she could wait for a while.

"I'm going to go back to my house for a little bit," I told her. "When I get back, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, got it?" I removed the ballgag from her mouth.

"I will do whatever you tell me to do," She said as she took a breath of air. "You should put me in the closet. That way, I can't go anywhere."

"Very good idea, captive," I said as I pulled her out of her bed, and threw her over my shoulder. The closet was huge, as I expected it to be. There were lots of beautiful dresses and gowns hanging in racks.

"We're going to be playing dress-up when I get back," I told her as I kissed her head.

"Can you regag me before you leave?" She asked me. I bent down, and kissed her lips. She kissed back, and we made out for five or six minutes. I grabbed a scarf off of the wall of the closet, and quickly gagged her with it.

"I'll be back in an hour. Don't go anywhere," I said as I laid her down on the ground.

This was going to be the longest hour of my life. I couldn't wait to get back to my little captive.

to be continued.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 am

I walked back into the house, and walked near the closet. I opened it, and was jumped on. I was surprised, because I thought I had tied the ropes rather tightly. I guess they weren't tight enough.

"Did you really think I was going to sit around and let you take advantage of me?" She laughed.

"Well, you made me believe that you were going to."

"The tables have turned. Put your hands behind your back."

Out of fear, I did as I was told. She handcuffed them, and then held a ball gag in front of my mouth.

"Please no," I begged.

"Please no? You kissed me, fingered me, and expected me to have sex with you. I don't give a damn what you want."

She pinched my nose shut, and when I took a breath of air, she shoved the gag into my mouth.

"Now, if you don't do whatever i say, whenever I say it, I will be forced to tell Morgan that you begged me to tie you up, and that you want to be tied up by me or her whenever possible."

I jerked in the handcuffs.

"So then you'll do what I say?"

I nodded.

"Great."

She grabbed me by the shirt, and pulled me towards the basement. She pushed me into a chair, and grabbed some tape off of a shelf. She quickly wrapped my upper body to the chair.

"These are just going to get in the way," she said, looking at my pants. She pulled them off, leaving me in my boxers. I was starting to get hard, and she noticed.

"Do you think I'm going to help you with that?" She laughed. "I'm thinking I will just leave you here for a while. I have to go run some errands, so enjoy yourself here!" She smiled, and walked away.

Soon, she came back into the living room. "I almost forgot!" She said, grabbing the tape again. She wrapped my legs to the chair. She stopped to stroke my business, but not long enough. She left, laughing. She shut the lights off, and left. Here I was, exposed, bound, gagged, and horny in the basement of my best friend. Her mom was the one who put me here, and now, I was in her control. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next.

One hour later....

The lights came back on. She walked over to me, and stroked my hair. She took the gag out of my mouth.

"I have friends coming over, so you need to get out of here," she said as she started unwrapping me from the chair. "If you tell anyone about this, I will kidnap you, and it won't be as fun as it was this time."

"I won't tell anybody, I swear." I stood up, and rubbed my wrists. The handcuffs had been biting into them.

"Goodbye, Taylor."

"Bye, Brenda," I replied. "I had fun."

The end.