myself1931 : 01 - First Timer (F/M, fict)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

myself1931 : 01 - First Timer (F/M, fict)

Post by Canuck100 »

myself1931's stories
01 - First Timer
Story index at the bottom

By myself1931

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

Here is a short little story. If you have a problem with sexual content, do not read this story. You have been warned.

Last summer, I was going to my friend’s house to hangout. At the time, I was sixteen, six foot, about a hundred and eighty pounds, dirty blond hair, and blue eyes. I was on a local soccer and football team, so I was pretty well toned at the time, and I had a great tan from my spending the previous week at the cottage. I was on my to Sarah’s house. I had been friends with Sarah since kindergarten, and recently I had developed a crush on her. She was five foot seven, hundred and thirty pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes. She had the kind of body that guys just go crazy for. Even though she was only sixteen, she already had been offered a modeling contract for a local swim suit maker.

When I got to Sarah’s house, I noticed that not only was her parents car not in the driveway, but neither was hers. Although that seemed odd, I kept walking to the house. When I got to the front door, I found a note that said “Matthew, gone to the store for some drinks, be back in five minutes, make yourself at home” There was nothing strange with that, so I went into the living room, and started watching tv.

Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind, and snapped a pair of handcuffs on me. All I got off was “What the fmppph” before they shoved a dirty sock in my mouth, and wrapped it in duct tape. When they spun me around, I saw that it was Sarah. She was standing there wearing a red, lace bra, and matching panties, with four inch black heels. I instantly got very excited even though I could taste the sweat of the dirty sock.

“My parents are gone for the day, so I thought you and me could have a little fun. If you do exactly as I say, you will enjoy yourself. If you don’t, I will have to punish you. Understand?”

I nodded, and tried to look like I wasn’t enjoying myself. I had always had a love of bondage, but was too nervous to say anything to Sarah. It seemed I wouldn’t have to now.

“First things first, let get you properly dressed. When I unhand cuff you, you will have twenty seconds to strip to your underwear. If you don’t, I will get to try my dad’s new tazer.” Her dad was a local cop, so he brought stuff home occasionally, which explains how Sarah got a hold of handcuffs.

Not wanting to get tazed, which would really hurt, I did what she said. As soon as I was standing there in my white boxers, she saw just how happy I was with what was happening. Not saying anything, she told me to follow her into her room. In Sarah’s room she had a large walk in closet, a four poster bed, and a desk with an old wood chair. She led me over to the bed, and made my lie down on my stomach. Next, she took a thick white cotton rope, crossed my hands in an X, and tied them together. She also tied my elbows together as close as they would go. She flipped me over, and tied a rope around my chest, securing it to the elbow rope to hold it in place.

“Now we are going to have some fun, “ she said with a wink, as she gagged me with a pair of her panties and some duct tape.

She flipped me back over, centered me on the bed, and tied each foot to a corner pole, wrapping it around the pole many times to make sure it didn’t move. Sarah then tied another rope to the chest rope, and looped it over a pole at the head of the bed, to make sure I didn’t move backwards. She then tied a rope to my wrists, looped it over the horizontal pole at the end of the bed, and pulled. I was forced to lean back, or it caused a lot of pain in my arms. She then took that rope, ran it under another horizontal pole at the end of the mattress, and ran it between my legs, tickling me as she passed. The rope then got pulled tight, and tied to a pole at the head of the bed. Now the rope was really riding up, but I was if I wanted to get off it, I had to pull up on the wrist rope to lift me up. When I did that, it not only hurt, but simply pulled the rope under my crouch higher and tighter. Regardless of what I did, I was not going to be comfortable.

She then lay face down on the bed, on top of the rope, which made it go tighter, pulling my arms higher. Sarah looked at me and asked “are you having fun yet? No, well let’s see if we can fix that”, as she ripped off my boxers, exposing my erection.

“Well, well, what do we have here? Seems that you like this just as much as me. I was wondering, but was too scared to ask. Now, let’s see if we can’t loosen you up.”

She leaned forward, and slowly ran her tongue along my penis. When she got to the base, she started to tickle it with her tongue. At this point, I forgot about me tied hands, and tried to lean forward. “Mpphhhh!!!” All she did was laugh, as I started to cry.

“You need to be more careful. Now relax.” She then continued to give me a blow job, and within minutes I came. “Now that you are done, I think I should get some pictures of this for memories sake.”

Sarah spent the next ten minutes taking over twenty pictures of me, while I sat there waiting to be released. Finally, she took off the wrist rope, and I dropped down on the bed. However, she did not untie me any further. When I looked at her, all she said was that her sister, Emily, had asked to see me before I was released. Sarah’s sister was two years younger than her, but otherwise they were almost twins. Apparently she had a crush on me, and had decided to take this opportunity. Luckily for me though, Sarah’s sister was out shopping, and called to say that she would be late. So, Sarah released my hands, and told me to free the rest of my body. Since I couldn’t untie my elbows, I struggled for an hour to free my feet, so I could get to her desk and get her scissors. Finally, I was able to cut the ropes, and I was free.

At this point, me and Sarah had a wonderful shower together, and I got dressed, minus a pair of boxers.

As I was leaving, Sarah looked at me and said “We should do this again sometime.”

“Sure, but next time it’s at my house, and it’s your turn.”