infamous : Letting My Girlfriend Take Over (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

lalut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

infamous : Letting My Girlfriend Take Over (F/M)

Post by lalut »

Posted Oct 6, 2012:

So, my girlfriend, Ashley, has known I'm into bondage, and femdom for a while, but we've never done anything about it.
One day, I got home, and I found out my parents were heading out of town for a while. Ashley was going to stay with me for that time.
A few days after they left, we were laying around around 11 in the morning, and she said "Do you want me to tie you up?" Naturally, I said yes. She replied "Okay then, but there are a few things we need to esablish right now." "Like what?" I say. "First," she says "You must call me Mistress whenever you speak to me. Second, you must do whatever I say. Third, this will last until your parents get home. Deal?"
"Deal." I say. "Good." she says. "Now follow me." She walks me down to my basement, where there's a matress chained to the floor, a chest near the matress and nothing else. "Take off your clothes and kneel on the matress" she says. "Yes Mistress" I reply, and I do what she says.
She walks over to the chest and takes out some rope. Pushing me onto my stomach, she ties my wrists and elbows together tightly, before tying my ankles, and above and below my knees. She then pulls out a rather large butt plug and holds it in front of my face, smiling as I whimper in fear. She shoves the plug up my ass quickly, then gags me tightly with a ball gag. She then ties a rope around my balls, and ties it tightly, before tying it to the end of the matress and pulling it tight. She then blindfolds me, puts a collar on me, and puts me on my stomach. She puts a cock harness on my dick and ties me ankles to my wrists, hogtying me tightly. She then ties a rope from the collar to the end of the matress, pulling me tight and stretching my balls. She puts clamps on my nipples, slaps my ass a few times, and walks out, turning off the light and saying "Don't go anywhere baby..." and laughing

More?

Posted Oct 11, 2012:

Okay guys, here's part two

Hours later, I hear her return, and I hear her turn the light on. She walks to me, plays with my balls a few seconds then unties me and takes off the gag, plug and blindfold. She leaves the collar on, and attaches a leash to it. "Follow me on your hands and knees" she says, and with a tug, begins to walk. I crawl after her, and soon we end up in my bedroom. I look at the clock and see that it is almost midnight. "Okay," she says "Before I tie you for the night, you can get the chance to get some pleasure- only if you pleasure me. OK?"
"Yes, Mistress" I say. She then cuffs my hands behind me, then lays on the bed and spreads her legs. "Eat me out." she says. Reluctantly, I crawl over to her and lower my head to her crotch. As I begin to lick her pussy, she wraps her legs around my head and smothers me. This goes on for a while, until my face is sticky with her juices. She pushes me away, and says "Good slave"
She recovers for a few minutes, and then gets up, and ties me to the bed spreadeagle, gagging me with a penis gag tightly. She then says "You ready for pleasure?" As I nod, she climbs on top of me and begins to bounce up and down on my dick. This goes on until I orgasm. She gets off me, rides my gagged face with a vibrator, and then orgasms all over my face.
She then gets up, unties me, ungags me, and tells me to go to the bathroom before she ties me for the night.
After I go pee, she ties me tightly on my knees, hands behind me, tied to a rope around my waist, ankles and knees tied tightly, bending over, wrists tied to the ceiling, head between the bars on my bed. She then brings a machine I can't see behind me. I squirm in anticipation, and a large dildo is shoved up my ass to the hilt. As I gasp in pain, Ashley gags me with a ring gag. She then turns the fucking machine on high, and I moan as my ass is fucked fast. She then clamps my nipples, and ties a rope from the clamps to the floor, then does the same with my balls.
She then lays down to go to sleep, before saying "If my feet come in contact with your face at all tonight, I want you to suck my toes and lick my feet. Understand?"
I mumble "Yes Mistress" around the gag, and she turns off the light and climbs into bed.
She shoves her feet into my face, and I brace myself for a long, long night....

More?

Posted Oct 31, 2012:

The next morning, when we got up, after a long night of ass fucking and foot worship, she untied me. I was allowed to eat breakfast, shower, and use the toilet before the bondage started again.
After my shower, I went into the basement as instructed, and waited. After about 10 minutes, Ashley came down. She sat down in front of me, and told me to listen. "I have friends that are into bondage, and I arranged a small party.YOU will be the slave, to be used for whatever anyone wants. There will be guys and girls." I nodded, since there wasn't much I could do.
She then said "We're gonna get you ready to be fucked tonight. Come on in, Lauren"
As she said that, my friend Lauren walked down, wearing nothing but a large strap-on dildo. She's about 5'6", with large breasts, and is extremely sexual.
Ashley put on a strap-on, and they began fucking me doggy style- one at the back, fucking my asshole, and the other one fucking my face.
They went on, back and forth, for almost an hour, until they untied me, and made me lick their feet and eat their pussies until they came all over me.
After they were done, they tied me to a chair, gagged me, and walked out

To Be Continued?