tieup0506 : 02 - Me as a Sex Slave (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

lalut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tieup0506 : 02 - Me as a Sex Slave (F/m)

Post by lalut »

Posted July 17, 2011:

It was late June after our senior year in high school. It had been about a month since my g.f. had last tied me up on our romantic weekend getaway in which I got to tie her up too, so I know that she was in the process of making plans. We really had not seen each other that much lately. She started working a part time job and we were busy preparing for College that fall. It was the last Monday in June when I got a call from her during the afternoon. The phone conversation went like this:

Me: Hey baby whats up
Her: Nothin much I just wanted to ask you something
Me: Whats that
Her: Well I can really ask you over the phone so I was wondering if you could come over tonight say around 7 and we'll discuss it.
Me: Sure 7 sounds great
Her: Ok I'll see you then I love you bye
Me: I love you to bye baby
After this phone conversation I knew she had cooked up her plans as to how to tie me up next. I was excited but nervous at the same time.

I got to her house at 7 and knocked on the door she answered and we went in the living room to talk her parents were out buying stuff for this month long cruise that they were going on starting on Thursday of that week which was July 1st and they would not be home til August 1st. She spoke first saying you know baby its been a while since I tied you up last. I know I said cuz I know you have really come to enjoy it even though we have only done it a couple times. Well do you enjoy it she asked. I didnt enjoy the weekend when you humiliated me but I did enjoy our romantic getaway. She then said well as you know my parents are leaving for their cruise on Thursday and they will be gone a whole a month which gives me the perfect opportunity to have some fun with you. Well what are you going to do I asked. Well heres what I've been thinking she said. I was thinking that for the next month you come and stay here and I make you my own personal sex slave. I will torture you and will pretty much treat you like a slave and have sex with you when I am feeling horny. I will keep you tied up and locked in that room downstairs when I am not using you. There will be days in which you will have things to do and days when you wont. There will be days when I have sex with you and days when I wont and remember there will be 7 days in which I will have my you know what so you may not see the light of day for those 7 days. How does all of this sound? Sounds ok I guess. You'll love it she said. Please I really love being in control over you and this will be totally different from your sex change weekend. Ok i said lets do it.

Ok she said and had a big smile on her face. I have benn planning this for a few weeks just how the month will play out and I will keep planning over the next 2 days. Now I have to work tomorrow but I will let you know on Wednesday just how we will begin. We spent the rest of the night swimming and enjoying ourselves I went home about 1:00 in the morning. I spent the entire car ride home jumping for joy inside. For years I have dreamt about being held hostage as a sex slave by a beautiful woman and be tortured and treated cruelly and now it looks like that was going to finally happen and for a whole month yet. Nothing happened the next day and then on Wednesday I got a call from her and she told me to come over around 6 that night cuz she wanted me to go home early and get a good night's rest. I got to her house and her parents were finshing their packing they were heading out for their cruise at 6 A.M. so we had to go to her room to talk. Well tomorrows the big day she said are you excited. Yes I replied. Ok heres what will happen I want you here exactly at 7 A.M not a minute earlier or a minute later. You must walk over. I want you to wear old clothes and sneakers. Do not bring anything with you except your cell phone which we will be using for some fun. Understand? Yes I replied. Ok sounds good. I left about 10:00 and went home and setmy alarm for 6:15 the next morning.

I awoke to my alarm ringing. I was very excited. I went into my closet and put on an old worn out plain white T-Shirt and a worn out pair of basketball shorts. I ate some quick toast and left my house at 6:40 cuz it was about a 20 min walk from my house to hers. I stepped on her porch at exactly 7:00 and knocked on the door. She opened the door and said come on in and do what I say. She was wearing a mini skirt and a very low cut shirt which revealed her lacy red bra. Ok first things first for the next month you are only to adress me as mistress or ma'am. I will call you what ever I want. You will spend about 95% of the time tied and gagged only to be released when I want to have to sex with you or need you to do something. You will eat twice a day once in the morning once at night. You will be able to use the bathroom 3 times a day that number may grow depending on how you behave. You will wake up at 6 in the morning and go to bed at 10 at night. There will be no sleeping during the day. You will shower every other day it may be in the morning it may be at night. Do you understand me? yes ma'am I said. Ok give me your cell phone. I gave it to her and she shut it off and put it on the kitchen table. You wont be needing that she said. Ok slave lets get you locked up. Move it she yelled.

I went downstairs and she followed me. Turn around and face me she ordered. She was really talking like a slave owner. She walked aorund me and asked have you ever been held against your will before. Yes ma'am I replied. O so you know what it is like to be tied up then. Yes ma'am I do. Well for this next month you will be tied tighter than I have ever tied you before. Now take all your clothes off T-Shirt first and hand it to me. Ok now your socks and shoes. Ok and now your shorts. Now move your butt in that room. I'll be right in. I walked in the room and there was my good old chair that I spent most of my sex change weekend tied up in. There was also an old metal bed in the room. This room had no light or windows and the door locked from the outside. She came back a couple mins later carrying ropes and a brand new roll of duct tape. Ok have a seat she said. I sat down and she was thinking just how she was going to tie me to the chair. She then said o wait the room locks from the outside so I dont have to tie you up cuz you cant get out. Really I said. Yep but I am going to do it anyway just becuz I am your slave owner. Now even though I was excited I started screaming no please please dont I'll be good. I struggled but she eventually grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind the chair and wrapped rope around them very tightly. I knew I was against my will now. She then tied my ankles together as well as my knees. She tied rope around my upper body and my waist to really secure me to the chair. She then tied my big toes and my elbows together. There my little slave hows that she asked when she was all finished. Really tight I replied. Well your mine for the whole month. Now you will not eat this morning since I assume you probably ate before you came. So you will not eat til about 8:30 tonight because I have to work 3 to 8 which means you will be by yourself for a while. Now there is also nothing to do today and we wont have sex cuz I want you to get used to be tied up again. Ok I am going to leave you for a while I will be back around 12 or 1 and let you have a bathroom break. Now we need to make sure your not going to yell for help she said as she grabbed the roll of duct tape. She also slid her lacy red panties down her legs and picked them up. These are my favorite panties slave she said and I was getting a little turned on as I was tying you up so theyre a little wet. hahaha. Now open up for me. I wouldnt open just playing along. Finally she pinched my nose and forced me to open my mouth she balled the panties up and shoved them in. She then said close your mouth as much as possible. I got completely closed. She then smoothed 2 pieces of tape over my mouth. Ok now be a good little slave and I'll be back later she said. I was alone in this dark room as she sut the door and locked it I'm hers and for a whole month I thought to myself.
TBC

Posted July 20, 2011:

I was really enjoying this a whole month of being treated cruelly like a slave by my beautiful hot girlfriend. I spent most of the morning just struggling and making grunting noises into my gag. She came back around 1:00 and walked in and said somebody is acting up. We'll make sure there is no more of that. She untied me from the chair and stood me up. She then grabbed a leather belt and began whipping me. mmmmmmpppphhh i screamed. Now will you be good baby she asked. i nodded yes. Ok now lets take you to the bathroom. She took my gag out. There i'll give you some relief for a while. Now put your hands behind your back for me slave. I refused just to see if i would get further punishment. When i refused she said to me if you are not going to do what i say you will be locked in this room for the entire month you never leave and you will be severly punished. Do ypu undersatnd? Yes ma'am i replied. Ok now put your hands behind your back. Yes ma'am i said as she handcuffed me tightly. She also put a pair of shackles on my ankles. She led me to the bathroom and stood me in front of the toilet and pulled my boxers down. I did my business and when I was done she pulled my boxers up. Ok slave i do have 1 job for you. She uncuffed me and recuffed my hands in front of me. She hand me a sponge and some soap and said scrub the toilet while i take a shower. Yes ma'am i said. Dont look at me as i am undressing she ordered get scrubbing and dont stop til i tell you. I scrubbed the toilet for about 20 mins until she finally got done showering and got dressed. I kept my head down the whole time so i would not see her naked. Ok let me see your work. Not bad she said.

She was dressed in her work uniform cuz she had to get ready for work. Ok now i have to go to work so time to lock you up again. She led me out of the bathroom still cuffed and shackled and back downstairs. We walked in the room and she uncuffed and unshackled me. Take your boxers off she ordered i am going to tie you to the bed for disobeying me. I slid my boxers off. Give them to me she said. Ok now go lay on the bed and spread your arms and legs. Mistress I'm sorry can you tie me to the chair instead? no she said and whipped me across the chest. it's only been 1 day and your all ready disobeying me she said as she tied my hands very tightly to the bed posts and then did the same with my feet. Ok now i have to go to work so you will be home alone. Be good and dont act up. Do you understand? Yes ma'am i said. Ok she said. She grabbed a ball gag and said open wide. I slowly opened my mouth and she stuck the ball gag in and strapped it very tight behind my head. Ok now be good i'll see you later she said and kissed me and locked the room and with that i was alone.

I was alone and loving this i was loving her creul yet playful tone. I couldnt wait for her to come home. I could not struggle this time which was sad becausei wanted to get punished so i just layed and waited sucking on this big ball in my mouth. When she got home she walked in and said hey baby did you miss me? mmmmpppphhh i said. Ok now i am going to feed you and then relax for a bit then i'll get you ready for bed. She took my gag out and it was such a relief the ball was making my jaw sore. She spoon fed me strawberry pudding and apple juice. Do you have pee she asked. Yes ma'am i said. She untied me from the bed and said we are not going to go thru the aggravation of taking you upstairs instead i'll give you a bucket. She gave me a bucket and cuffed my hands in front and shackled me and put the ball gag back in and said i'll be back in a bit and get you ready for bed.

She came back at my bed time 10:00 and said ok its bed time. She gave me my boxers back and a pair of her short softy shorts to put on. Ok now i am not going to spread you out she said. She tied my hands to the bed frame straight above my head and tied my feet together the bed only had a matress so i had no covers. She took my ball gag out and replaced it with 3 strips of duct tape with no packing. Well 1 day down 30 to go she said. Now i have busy day planned for you tomorrow she said so sleep tight. She kissed me and said good night and locked me in the room. One day down.
TBC

Posted July 31, 2011:

Day 2:
She came in at 6 the next morning and woke me up. Alrite I have prepared a list of tasks for you to do today she said. First i will feed you though she said. She untied me from the bed and took my gag out. She then handcuffed my hands behind my back and shackled me. She ordered me to walk up to the kitchen. She sat me at the kitchen table and fed me dry toast and apple juice once again. When I was finished she took me to the bathroom. Once I was finished with that she then said ok here is your first job of the day slave. I want you to kiss and lick my feet until i tell you to stop. Yes ma'am I said. She sat on a chair and I pleaured her feet for about 10 minutes. Ok good she said there will be more jobs later now walk to my bedroom slave she ordered. I slowly walked upstairs to her bedroom. She came in and locked the door. She uncuffed and unshackled me. Remove your clothing she ordered. Yes ma'am i said as I removed her shorts that she had put on me and my boxers. Now I am feeling horny and want to have sex and your my sex slave so you will give it to me. Yes ma'am I said. Lay on the bed. I did as I was told as she began rummaging around the room. She had a bag with her. These are my toys she said.

She pulled out 2 pairs of pink furry handcuffs and cuffed my hands to the bedposts. Then 2 pairs of ankle cuffs and cuffed my feet to the bedposts. Ok now that your all tied up I can begin my fun and pleasure. She began giving me a handjob to which I reacted by screaming loudly. Someone is being a bit to loud I have just the solution she said as she strapped a red ball gag in my mouth. There she said all tied up and quiet. One more thing. She pulled out a leather blindfold and blindfolded me. There now you will have no idea what's coming next she said. She then began doing more sexual things and finally we ended up having sex. After about 45 minutes she said well I'm satisified so you have done your job my little sex slave she said. Now lets get you untied and locked back up. She untied me and took off my blindfold she cuffed my hands behind my back and led me back to my cell. Great job slave she said I am not horny anymore you did great. Well it is still pretty early so I am going to tie you up and then go back to bed and you should relax cuz i have a busy afternoon planned for you. I am going to tied you up naked. You'll get your boxers back later. She uncuffed me and sat me on the chair and tied me very tightly to it. I mmmmpppphhhed the equivalent of mistress can you please ungag me. It's almost like she understood becuz she replied back. You might yell for help if i ungag you. Mmmmmmpppppphhhh i said. Awe I know but slaves must be gagged when they are not around their mistress. Ok I am going to go back to bed I'll see you later she said. She returned about 4 hours later. She walked in with nipple clamps and her list o no I thought....TBC

Posted August 2, 2011:

Ok do everything I tell you or you will be clamped. Do you understand? mmmmmmppppphhh I replied. She untied me and stood me up. She took out my gag. Do not speak unless spoken to understand? Yes ma'am I replied. She first gave me a bucket to use for the bathroom. Ok now here is your list I want you to do everything on this list and have finsihed by 6:00. Understand? Yes ma'am I replied. She gave me my boxers back and shackled me and cuffed my hands in front. If you are good I will not gag you and if everything is not finished by 6 there will be punishment for you. Now move it she said. I will be around the house if you need me, I will also come around and check on your work.

She left and the first thing on her list was that I had to walk up to her bedroom and change the sheets on her bed. Being handcuffed and shackled it took me forever to get up there. Once I finally did I stripped her bed and then went into her closet and got fresh sheets. It took me like an hour and half to do all this and it was 2:00. I had only 4 hours left and alot more jobs to do. I spent the rest of the afternoon sweeping her kttchen floor, washing her clothes, and vacuuming. I had to go outside in just my boxers to hang her clothes on the line. Fortuantelt none of her neighbors saw me. I just got everything done and I was in her bedroom folding some clothes at 6:00 when she walked in and said well, well, well looks like everything is not done. I said but mistress all I have to do is fold 2 more things and I'll be finished. You had til 6 she said its not all done and now you will be punished. Finish folding those and put them where they belong and then report to your cell for your punishment, yes ma'am I said.

I got everything done and then walked downstairs to my cell. She was standing there waiting for me wearing a T-Shirt and short shorts. She uncuffed and unshackled me and took my boxers off. She then began whipping me like crazy. Go in your cell she ordered. I walked in and she followed. She stood me where she wanted me. She then pulled my arms above my head and began tying them to a pipe on the ceiling. She then got a spreader bar and secured to my ankles so my legs were spread. It was very uncomfortable being tied this way. Once i was tied up she said ok you will stay tied like this until it is shower time and bedtime. She quickly fed me my dinner which was a balony sandwhich with some water. She whipped me again really hard. Now for your gag she said. I want to try something new. She then stuffed a pair of panties in my mouth and then shoved a ball gag in as well. Finally she put three strips of tape over the ball gag. Hows that she said when she was all finshed. Mmmmmmpppphhh. It was a very uncomfortable gag. OK she said as she grabbed her nipple clamps. I told you what would happen if you didnt oeby she said as she clamped my nipples and then gave the chain a couple of tugs. She then grabbed a blindfold and blinfolded me, put earplugs in my ears, and then finall stuck butt plug in me and turned it up really high. There enjoy your punishment baby she said. Mmmmmppppppphhhh I was so uncomfortable but being pleausered at the same time.

She came back at 9:30 after abut 3 hours of being tied like this. She undid everything except the ball and panty gag. Once I was untied she cuffed my hands in front and led me upstairs to the shower. Ok slave you have 10 mins to take a shower I will remove your hnadcuffs but do not undo your gag or you will be punished. I nodded. She uncuffed me and I took a shower and quickly dried off. I was regaining feeling back in my nipples. Ok now make sure you pee as well she said. Good she said when I was finished. Now its bed time. She recuffed me and walked me back down to my cell. She put my boxers back on me and this time she gave me a pair of pajama pants with little hearts on them. She tied me to the bed the same way as the night before. She undid my gag and it felt great to have the panties and ball finally out of my mouth my jaw was sore. She put 2 strips of duct tape over my mouth and kissed me good night. 2 days down she said.

She woke me up at 6 the next morning. She untied me from the bed,took her pants off me, gave me my bucket and tied me to the chair very tightly. She took my gag off and fed me oatmeal and orange juice. When I was finished she put the panties back in my mouth and then a strip of duct tape to hold them in. Ok she said nothing to do today so you will stay in your cell all day she said. I have to work from 12 til 8. I am going back to bed I'll come check on you before I leave for work. I sat there in the darkness mmmmppphhhing I was really enjoying this and still had a long way to go in this month. She came back around 11:30 and untied me and gave me my bucket to pee in. Good job she said. Ok now I have to go to work she said as she bagn re-tying me to the chair. You'll be good right? I nodded Ok very good she said. She added a blindfold and some earplugs so I was in complete helplessness. It was a very long day just being tied there not being able to see, speak, or hear. I was being treated just like a slave.

She came home at 8:15 and walked in and took off my blinfold and earplugs. I'm home baby did you miss me. I nodded yes. Ok I will feed you in a little bit. She came back about a half hour later, took my gag out, and fed me a bowl of soup with some water. She then untied me and made me rub her feet and give her back massages saying she was really tired from a long day of work. Good job she said when I was finsised. Ok its bed time she said. This time she left me in just my boxers and tied me spread eagle to the bed. She then put 3 strips of tape over my mouth and said. Well tomorrow is the 4th of July so you will be having a busy day helping me get ready for my party she said. So make sure you get a good night's sleep. I love you she said, she then kissed me and left. I fell asleep quickly.
TBC

Posted August 5, 2011:

The next day she came in and woke me up. Happy 4th of July she said. In case you are wondering you are not coming to my patry tonite. You will be in here tied up and gagged she said. Mmmmmmmppppphhhh. Awe I know she said but you will be helping me this afternoon. She then ugagged me, gave me my bucket, and fed me a bowl of dry cereal. Once I was done, she tied me to the chair and regaged me with a ball gag. Ok I'll be back later she said. She came back around 11 and was only wearing a pink binki. Sorry i just went for a dip in the pool she said. She looked really hot in her bikini (she has the nicest breasts in the world). Ok she said lets untie you and you could help me setup and maybe we'll have sex too, depends on my mood and how much time we have. First though I want you to take a shower since you wont get to take one tonite. She untied me and tied my hands behind my back. She led me upstairs to the shower. My hands were untied. Give me your boxers she said. i did so and she said you have 10 mins. Ok ma'am I said.

When my 10 mins were up she cam ein the bathroom and got me. She had changed out of her bikini and was now wearing short shorts and a tanktop with a red bra underneath. OK now I have to run to the store heres what i want you to do. I want you to vacuum the living room and do some dusting in there. I also want you to go outside and skim the pool and get the table and chairs set up on the deck. I will be around 1 or so and everything better be done or your punishment will be 10 times worse than last time understand, yes ma'am I replied. She then gave me my boxers and a pair of her short softy shorts so I didnt have to go outside in just my boxers. She then cuffed my hands in front and strapped a ball gag in my mouth. I am only gagging you because I wont be here and I dont want you telling the neighbors anything if you see them. Any questions she asked, after I was gagged. I shook my head no. Ok she said then get to work and I'll see you soon honey. I love you. I mmmpppphhhed the equivalent of an I love you too.

I quickly got to work, I got the living room done quickly and had about an hour left to do the pool and deck. It was hard being handcuffed but I managed to get everything finished just as she pulled in the driveway. She came out back and said nice work slave let me go and check your inside work. I followed her in. Good job she said. She said ok I'll give you a bathroom break then you have to help me. My patry starts at 6. I went upstairs to do my business and then came back down. She removed my gag and took of my shorts. You wont be going back outside she said. She the had me help her tape american flags and streamers aorund the inisde of her house. She made her house into a red white and blue thing. I didnt say much. It was pretty much just yes ma'am as she kept ordering me around. We were all done around 330 and she said well baby we have a while before the party starts and I am feeling quite horny so lets have sex. Yes ma'am I replied. Take my tank top and shorts off she said. Yes ma'am and i revealed her red bra and matching red panites. Now take your boxers off and lay down on your back she said. I did so and she removed my cuffs and then recuffed me to 2 coffee table posts. She began rubbing and sucking and biting on my nipples. She then took her bra and panties off and made me lick and suck her privates and boobs but I was not complaining. Finally she strapped a ball gag in my mouth and then began whipping me. She then did a bunch of other things and then finally we had sex. The sex lasted a good half hour. When we were done she stood up and put her bra and panties back on and untied me but left my gag in. Back to your cell she said.

She said walk down to your cell and lay on the floor on your stomach I'll be down in a minute. She came down a couple mins later and had some food and a drink with her she also had put a T-Shirt and shorts on for her party. She undid my gag and fed me a rice cake with some apple juice. She put my boxers back on me as well. Ok slave you did a good job helping me today but my party is about to begin so I have to tie you up. Yes ma'am I said. I'll come back a couple times and check on you and when its bed time. She had me lay on the floor. Ok hand behind your back she ordered. She the bgan taping my hands and feet. She then tied rope around both and put me in a very tight and strict hog tie. I figured I would tie you this way, that way you really cant struggle much she said. Now for you gag. Lets she said. I have a great idea. She went out to her laundry and got a pair of blue panties. I am going to gag you with blue panties and red and white duct tape she said. I know I only ever used silver but I thought since you cant be at the party you could have one with your gag she laughed. Open up. I slowly opened my mouth and she shoved the panties in and then put a piece of red and a piece of white duct tape over my mouth. There she said. She also put earplugs in my ears so I would not hear the party. Ok have fun she said. I know I will. Mmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhh I yelled.

She came back twice throughout the nite to check on me. I loved the 4th of July and I was upset that I couldnt be at her party but I loved being my girlfriend's sex slave more. I have really begun to take a liking to being tied up. I tried to struggle against my bonds but it was no use. At 10:00 she came back, she was wearing her pink bikini again, ime for bed she saidand then I have to go back to my party and in case your wondering its just girls there are no guys so you dont have to worry about me cheating on you while your all tied up but why would when I can have sex with you anytime I want she laughed. She untied me and gave me my bucket. She once again gave me the pants with hearts and tied me spread eagle to the bed and left my gag the way it was. She left my earplugs in as well Ok I hope you enjoyed today. I know I did and still am. Well sleep tight she said. Goodnight slave. Mmmmmpppphhh I replied back. I couldnt really sleep but eventually i did end up falling aslee. Four days down and still along way to go I thought I was very excited. I couldnt wait to see what tomorrow brought.
TBC

Posted August 14, 2011:

I was awoken the next morning at my usual time. She came in, untied me from the bed, took her pants off me and gave me my bucket. She undid my red white and blue gag and my ear plugs and tied me to the chair. She said my party just ended a short time ago and I have not gone to bed yet so i dont know if we are going to do anything today.Were you able to hear anything she asked. No ma'am I replied. Well it was tons of fun but i bet you had fun too. She then fed me a baloney sandwhich and a glass of orange juice. Well I am going to get some sleep. I'll decide if I want you to do anything when I wake up. She strapped a ball gag in my mouth, kissed me and left.

She returned at about 2:30 and walked in and said hey baby I'm wide awake now. Mmmmmmpppppphhhh I replied. She untied me and let me pee before retying me to the chair. I am going to go clean up from my party I dont need your help she said. So I'll be back later. She returned around 6 and said I am going out to dinner and to see a movie with some friends so I prob wont be home at 10. So you will get to stay up a little later tonite she said. She then ungagged me and fed me apple sauce and apple juice. When I was finished she then shoved the usual pair of panties in my mouth and put 2 strips of tape on my mouth. Be good she said. I nodded. She returned home at around 11. Well slave you are up way past your bed time so lets get you to sleep. She untied me after I had been sitting tied to this chair all day and gave me my bucket. She then tied me to the bed but did not spread me and she left me in just my boxers. Tomorrow will not be as boring as today for you she said. I kind of just wanted a lazy day after my party she said. Well good night she said. This was an awful day but as a slave sometimes there are days like that.

I is now day 6. She woke me up at my usual time and said. Ok there will be things for you to do today. Now I have to work from 11 to 5 so I am going to go back to bed until 10. I want you to do my laundry and wash the kitchen floor between now and then. You know where all the cleaning supplies are right? I nodded yes. She untied me from the bed and took my gag out. She shackled me and cuffed my hands in front. There are 2 loads of laundry she said. Make sure too that if I am not up by 10 that you wake me understand, yes ma'am I replied. Make sure everything is done and done right. You are to hang my laundry out on the line. She gave me a pair of her softy shorts for going outisde. Ok well have fun. You can use the bathroom as well and I will feed you before I go to work. Yes ma'am I replied. I quickly began doing her laundry and went to work cleaning the kitchen floor. It took me the entire time. I wanted to make sure it was done correctly. She came down at 5 mins to 10 just as I was finsihing up. Nice work baby she said. Thank you mistress I replied. Ok now go upstairs and make my bed and I'll get your breakfast ready. When I was finished I came back down and she sat me at the kitchen table, took my cuffs and tied my hands behind the chair and left me shackled. She fed me dry toast and a glass of water. Ok now I want you to dress me she said then I'll tie you up and get going. Yes ma'am I replied. She untied me from the chair and took my shorts off. Upstairs to my room she said.

When we got up to her room she took her sleeping clothes off and was standing there completely naked. Like what you see she asked. O yes ma'am I replied. Well maybe when I get home from work. Now go in my drawer and grab a pair of white and panties and a white bra and put them on me. I quickly put them on her. Ok now my khaki pants. Good she said. Ok now a tank top and then my polo. Good job dressing me she said when I was all finished. She then said sit here on my bed while I do my make up. She quickly did her make up and said ok I'm all ready now lets tie you up and I'll be on my way. Down to your cell. Yes ma'am I sighed.

She hogtied me on the floor of my cell and ball gagged and blindfolded me as well. Ok have a fun afternoon she said. I struggled throughout the afternoon she put me in a very uncomfortable tie. Finally she came home at 515 and untied me. Ok she said I am going to change take the clothes off the line fold them and put them away for me then report to the living for your next chore. She took my gag out cuffed my hands in front and shackled me. I took all her clothes off the line and put them away it took me about 20 mins. I also used the bathroom with her permission of course. When I got downstairs she fed me a rice cake and apple juice and said your next chore is to have sex with me. I did not have a good day at work and I really need it. She took me out of my bonds and ordered me to take all her clothes off. I did. She then tied my hands behind my back and had sex with me right on her living room floor. It lasted about an hour.

When we we were finished. She took me back to my cell and tied me naked to the chair. She was still naked as well. I am probably going to get my period soon so this probably the last time we weill have sex for a while she said. Well I am going swimming so have fun. She put 2 strips of tape over my mouth with no packing and left. She came back at 945 and said shower time. She untied me and stood me up but left my gag on. She stood me against a wall and washed my whole body with a hose. She let me pee after my shower and then tied me to the bed and said good night. 6 days down she said but still a long, long way to go.

She woke me up at my usual time the next day but left me tied to the bed naked. Ok she said I will come feed you in a bit then I have a surprise for you she said. She returned at about 830 and took my gag off and fed me dry toast again. When I was finished she united me, gave me my bucket and then she said you will find out your surpirse in a bit. She then took me upstairs to her bedroom and handed me a pair of her short jean shorts and said put these on and then handed me a pink tank top and said put this on. Now go down to the living and wait for me make sure your back is facing the steps and that your hands are behind your back, we are going somewhere. I'll be down with ropes and to tell you where we are going in a few mins. Where were we going I thought and how much am I not going to like it....

TBC

Posted August 20, 2011:

She returned a few mins later with ropes. I was standing just as she had told me. She then tied my hands behind my back and said lets go. She led me out to her car and sat me in the back seat. She also put ankle cuffs and a blindfold on me. If you are good i will not gag you she said. We drove for a little while she stopped a couple times for food and to put gas in her car and even to wash her car. Mistress I asked where are you taking me. You'll see she replied. We drove for another 20 mins until we finally stopped. She got out of the car and took my blindfold and my ankle cuffs off. We were at Wal Mart. Why are we at Wal Mart I asked. She said I'll tell you in a minute. She then began going through her wallet looking for money she the came back to the back seat off the car and untied my hands. She then said ok slave I need you to get me a few things. She said I got my period this morning so I need pads, I also need you to get me some make up and I need a brand new roll of duct tape while your in there as well. Do you know what kind of pads and make up I use she asked. I replied yes ma'am on the make up and no ma'am on the pads. She said kotex and make sure you get the 36 pack and also make sure you get the biggest role of silver duct tape that they have. Understand yes ma'am I replied. Ok this should be enough she said handing me the money move it she ordered.

This was going to be real embarassing buying pads and make up but I really didnt have much of a choice. She then said o wait slave one more thing. Get a pack of adult diapers while your in there I need them for something. Yes ma'am I replied. I went in and picked up everything as quick as possible and returned to the car. Let me see she said. Pads, make up, duct tape, and adult diapers. Ok slave she said. She then retied my hands behind my back and put the ankle cuffs and blindfold back on and said. I have to make a couple more stops. She stopped at the bank and at the grocery store. We returned home about 10:30. Go in the living room she ordered. I am going to go put a pad in. She returned a little while later. Ok slave as you know for the next 7 days I will have my period which means you will not be needed that much if at all. Now I am going to use these diapers on you that way I dont have to untie you to pee or anything. You will still be fed and shower every other day. There might be 1 or 2 small jobs but not that much. She took my blindfold and ankle cuffs off and untied my hands. Take your clothes she ordered. Yes ma'am I replied. Now turn around. She then began whipping and spanking me. Ok slave walk to your cell and I'll be down in a minute.

I walked downstairs and began thinking about how bad this next week was going to be. I will really be living the life of a slave I thought to myself. She came down and had a diaper in 1 hand and ropes in the other. Heres what will happen she said, Everyday when you wake up I will change your diaper and tie you up. You will stay tied up all day only to be untied if I need you and might change your position once in a while. She then handed me the diaper and I put it on. She then sat me on the chair and tied me very tight to it. She put the panties in my mouth and then taped my mouth shut. Well enjoy your week she said.

The week pretty much went as she said it would. She changed my diaper every morning and fed me twice a day. I was pretty much only untied to shower and do her laundry when she needed it which was only 1 day. This brought us up to day 13. On that morning she came in and untied me from the bed and tied me to the chair. This should be my last day with my period she said. Now I have to go to work soon. She came back a little while later and said after work I have a surpise for you. So see you later she said. What was her surprise now. I had a miserable week and really didnt want it to get worse.
TBC

Posted September 12, 2011:

After i get home from work things will be changing she said. I am only working 4 hours from 10 until 2 so when I get home we will have talk. I sat there all day wondering what she meant. She came home at 215 and walked into my cell. She untied me and cuffed my hands behind my back and led me upsatirs where she took my diaper off and tied me to a chair in the living room. I am going to go change and wash up she said. She came back about 10 mins later and was wearing only a pink bra and panties. Ok slave she said my period is now over and I really did not want to get to much into this month until after my period. Now you have 18 days left. Now over the next 2 and a half weeks, i will be much more strict, your ties will be much more strict. You also will not wear your diapers anymore either. Since you have been behaving well, you are now allowed to use the bathroom 4 times a day. There will also be more chores for you and you might not like them. Do you understand. I nodded yes. Now I really need sex. She took her bra and panties off and had sex with me tied to the chair.

When she was finished, she put her bra and panties back on and untied me from the chair. She led me back to my cell and tied me to my chair in there. At 5:00 all the nex fun will begin she said. It was now 3:30. She came back in at 5, walked in and untied me. Stand over there she ordered pointing to the nearast wall. I am going out tonight. This will be the first of your unconfortable ties. She then whipped me like crazy and tied my hands over my head to a pipe. She then shackled my feet to 2 bars in the floor. She strapped a ball gag in my mouth and blindfolded me. She said sorry but I do not have time to feed you but I will be back before I leave.

She came back about an hour later. She said I will try and be home by 10 if not you will be able to stay up a little later. She then attached nipple clamps to my nipples and said told you I would be more strict. I was in pain being tied this way. I was loving it though. I love when she orders me around. I could not wait for her to be even more strict. She returned home at exactly 10:00. She walked in and untied me and took my nipple clamps off. She gave me my bucket and then put my boxers on me and tied me to the bed. I was not spread out. Get a good night sleep she said.

She came in the next moring to wake me up. Ok she said I have prepared a list of chores for you. I want them done by noon or there will be severe consequences. I have to go out in a bit and run a few airends.She then fed me but left me tied to the bed. She came back a little while later and untied me. She took my ball gag out and took my boxers off. Time for your new outfit she said. I looked at it and could not believe it...it was a prisoner uniform. A striped shirt and striped pants. Where did you get that ma'am. I asked. From a friend she said. This is what you will wear when doing my chores. She then handed it to me and I put it on. Ok here are your chores. Do my laundry, make my bed, vaccum the whole house, and change the curtains on my bedroom window. I am going to run airends. I will be home at noon and I expect all this stuff done. Understand? yes ma'am I replied. Now I am going to make it really challenging for you. She pulled out a whole bunch of cuffs and chains. She first cuffed my ankles together very tightly. Next she cuffed my hands behind my back. Finally she ran a chain that connected my handcuffs to my ankle cuffs. There we go she said. She then put mu usual pantied in my mouth and put 2 pieces of tape over my mouth. Ok she said I am going. She blew me a kiss and left. There was no way I was going to get anything done with my hands and feet connected together. If my hands were cuffed in front I might have been able to but she cuffed them behind my back just so I wouldnt get anything done and so she could punish me. I tried to do the laundry. I slowly worked my way upstairs to her laundry hamper but it was no use. I could not do anything. I just sat there ans wait for her to come home and punish me.

I sat on her bedroom floor and looked over at the clock 11:59. I thought o no. At 12 I heard the front door open and I heard her call out baby I'm home. Where are you? I tried to squirm across her floor and hide under her bed so she might not find me but it was no use. She saw me laying on the floor struggling. Baby, what's wrong she asked. Are you tied up to tight. She laughed. Did you get everything done? I shook my head no. You didn't. Awe well thats to bad. I am going to give you a very strict punishment then. She stood me up and said walk downstairs to your cell. I walked down and stood outside my cell and wondered what my punishment would be. I soon found out...
TBC

Posted September 19, 2011:

She walked downsatirs about 10 mins later wearing only a pink bra and panties. I hated when she wore just her bra and panties when I knew we were not going to have sex especially pink because it really turned me on. She undid my bonds and my gag and made me take my prisoner outfit off. She then gave me my bucket and fed me. Ok slave for the next few hours you will be punished while I am doing the chores that you did not do. She then said go in your cell and lay on the floor on your stomach. Yes ma'am I replied. She then walked in and had only a roll of duct tape with her. Ok slave this time no ropes or chains. I am only going to use tape. She then stuck it right under my nose and made me smell it. First though I want you to lick my feet and toes until I tell you to stop. I did so. She made me do this for 10 mins. Ok she said let's tape you up. She began by wrapping the tape around my ankles a number of times. She also taped my legs and knees. Once she was finished with that, she taped my hands behind my back and connected my hands and feet with the tape to make a hog tie. Finally she wrapped the tape around my head covering my eyes and did the same with my mouth but she did not use packing. When she was finsihed she locked me in and left. This was new she ahd never tied me like this before. I much say I would rather be tied with ropes then all tape.

She returned at about 4:30. She walked in and said well I finally got your chores done. Your tape punishment is over. She cut all the tape off my body and surpringsly it really did not hurt as she ripped it from my hair. She was dressed now in a T-Shirt and shorts. Ok now I want you to cook me dinner and you can have some as well. She gave me my boxers back and let me walk upstairs. Ok she said just this once I will leave you untied so you can cook me dinner. You have until 6 to get it ready. You can cook anything you want. You know where all the pots and pans are correct? Yes ma'am I replied. Ok I am going to take a nap. Wake me when dinner is ready. i got to work cooking. I had never really cooked before. I did manage to make some pasta and sauce and buttered us some bread. It actually smelled great. It also felt great to be untied for a while. I woke her up at 6 and said mistress dinner is ready. She walked downstairs and sat at the table and I poured us drinks. What did you make she asked. Pasta I replied. Smells wonderful she said. Ok serve me and then put the rest on your plate then I want you to grab a pair of handcuffs and handcuff yourself while eating. Yes ma'am I replied. I made out our dishes and then I cuffed myself not to tight though. We finished dinner and then she said ok now wash all the dishes and pots and then mop the floor and clean the stove and the oven. You have until bedtime to do these things. I will be around the house. She added shackles and a ball gag. I surprsingly got the chores done pretty quickly. At 9:30 she walked in and said wow great job. She then undid my bonds and gag and said go take a shower. I took one and used the bathroom as well. I walked downstairs and she said bedtime for you. Yes ma'am I said.

She gave me my boxers back and put a pair of pink softy shorts on me and then said go lay on the bed. She tied my hands to the bed frame and tied my feet together as well. She then put 2 strips of tape over my mouth with no packing. Well exactly 2 weeks down she said. 17 days to go. More fun tomorrow she said.
TBC

Posted October 8, 2011:

I awoke at my usual time the next morning. She walked in and still had her pajamas on. I was untied from the bed and she took her shorts off me. She gave me my bucket and fed me. Now we are going to have some fun later on today she said. I have to work later as well. She tied me to the chair and gave me my panty and tape gag back. Well back to bed for me she said. See you later. She returned at about 12 and said. I am working from 2 to 8 but I want to get ready for your fun she said. She returned about an hour later. She undid my gag and gave me a quick bite to eat. She then untied me and cuffed my hands behind my back and led me upstairs. She let me use the bathroom and then walked me to her bedroom where she removed my handcuffs. She then said lay on the bed and I will be right back.

I layed down and she returned with ropes and things. She then began tying my hands to her bed frame but did not spread me out. The ropes were so tight I could not even move my hands. She then tied my feet together as well. Ok she said I have tied you to my bed that way when I get home you will be here waiting for me to have sex. She then said I am going to try a new gag on you. She then stuffed a dirty sock in my mouth and then tied a scarf around my mouth making a cleave gag. Sorry about the sock she said but I have to let my panties dry out for a while. She also added a blindfold. I do not want you to see me getting changed she said. I might come off before I leave I am not sure yet. She then got finished getting ready and I struggled and chewed on this disgusting sock in my mouth. Well I am going to leave you blindfolded she said. Just give me a text or something while I am working if you need anything. She laughed. I love you she said. She you later.

I just layed there all day. This sock tasted terrible. Later that day I heard a phone ringing. It was my cell phone. I then listened for where it was coming from and it was clearly on the table next to her bed. I wondered what was going on. She then called her house phone and when I did not answer she left a message on the machine saying, "Hey baby why didn't you answer your cell phone that's weird. Anyway I am going out to eat with the girls directly after work so I won't be home til about 10. I hope you wait for me. I can't wait to see you. I love you call me if you get this." She was talking like I wasn't even tied up. Oh well I thought to myself and layed there and waited for her.

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard the door open and she came running up the stairs. She walked in and took my blindfold off and my gag out. She then started yelling at me. Why didnt you answer my calls she asked. How did you get out of your cell and who tied you to my bed. Why are you even tied up is this some kind of joke. I don;t know what I am going to do with you she said. I then said. Before you went to work you tied me up here you said you wanted me to be tied up here so when you got home we could have sex. I am tied up because I am your sex slave for this month and I could not answer the phone becuase I was tied up, mistress. So I did this, she asked. Yes ma'am I replied. Oh ok then. Well where do you get tied up for bed? Usually downstairs in my cell but you could let me sleep in the guest room I said. Ok I could do that she said. It was like she all of a sudden forgot what was going on. She untied me and I quickly went and used the bathroom and made myself something to eat.

I walked back upstairs and she was in the guest bedroom. Here are a pair of pajamas. She said. Thank you. I then layed in the bed and she said. Well I love you. I love you too I replied. With that she turned the light out and left. I could not believe what was happenign she could not remember a thing and I was untied for this first time in 2 weeks. I woke up the next morning and sure enough the clock said 6 A.M. She was standing over my bed holding ropes and duct tape. Uhh ohh. I thought to myslef.
TBC

Posted October 13, 2011:

Well, well, well thought you could trick me huh? I planned this out so I could punish you and have more fun with you. Now I wasn’t you to get out of bed and take your pajamas off and then walk down to your cell. Yes ma’am I sighed. I got my pajamas off and she followed me downstairs to my cell. When we got there she tied me very tightly to the chair and wrapped tape around my mouth and the back of my head with no packing. Ok she said, this time I am going to let somebody else decide your punishment, somebody who is much stricter than I am. I am going to make a few phone calls and I’ll be back later and give you the details. Oh great I thought to myself. I am really in for it now.

She came back a few hours later and said I have scheduled you a court appointment at 1:00 this afternoon. I will be the one filing the charges and you will be the defendant with no lawyer. The court will be a place that you have been before so you will be somewhat familiar with it. There will be a small jury as well to decide whether you are guilty or not but with no lawyer you pretty much don’t stand a chance she laughed. Now you know how to behave in court, correct? I mmmmmppppphhhed the equivalent of a yes ma’am. Ok she said. Now I am going to take your gag off and feed you and then we will get you ready. With that she undid my gag and quickly fed me. Ok now I am going to untie you and I want you to go upstairs and brush your teeth and wash up and make sure you pee as well and then report to my room for your court outfit. Got it? Yes ma’am I replied. She then untied me and I went upstairs and did everything she said and then walked to her room.
When I got in her room I saw her sitting on her bed she was wearing a skirt with a white blouse with pantyhose and high heels. She then said I had a choice between a few things but I decided that since you are a prisoner and you are going where prisoners go you should wear your prisoner outfit. She handed me the striped shirt and pants and ordered me to put them on over my boxers. Once I got them on, she put a pair of her pink ankles socks on me. Sorry I don’t have any guy’s socks she said and then a pair of old worn out sneakers. Ok turn around she said and let me see. Great she said. Ok now let’s get you tied up and we will get going. Walk downstairs. She came behind me and had a bunch of cuffs and chains with her. She first shackled me ankles together and the she cuffed my hands behind my back. She then ran a chain that connected my handcuffs to my ankle cuffs. Ok there nice and tight she said. She then added a ball gag and walked me to the door. Ok now I am going to go pull the car up as far as possible.

She pulled the car right up to the porch and then came and got me and put me in the back seat. None of the neighbors saw me. She then put a hood over my head but made sure I could still breathe. I mmmmmmppppphhhed the equivalent of a yes ma’am when she asked me. Ok not a sound for the entire car ride. Got it? I nodded my head yes. I did not make a sound the entire ride as she had told me. I just wondered how bad court was going to be. About 20 minutes later the car stopped and she got out and came in and took my hood off. We’re here she said. We were at one of her best friend’s houses. Oh great she got her friends involved again. She took me out of the car and led me into the house and into the kitchen which was the “holding room.” Ok court will begin soon she said. I looked up at the clock and it said 12:45. She came back a little while later and said ok we are ready to begin. She stood me up and took my ball gag out and said do not speak unless spoken to and make sure you behave in there. If you behave you could get a lesser sentence. Yes ma’am I sighed. She then led me into the living room which was the “courtroom.” When we got in there I could not believe what I saw. The jury was 5 girls all ranging from the ages of 17-20. Three of them were friends and 2 of them were her friend’s cousins. They were all dressed in just their bras and panties. My girlfriend took her place at her side of the courtroom and I took mine. I was still in my bonds though. The judge then came out and was also a girl and another one of her friends. She was wearing a long black cape like a judge wears. She then spoke to my g.f. first and she told the judge what the charges were and then I told the judge my side of the story. The testimony continued for about 20 minutes as the judge kept asking both of us questions. Finally when the judge had heard enough she then said that she was going to give the jury a few minutes to make their decision. I just stood there and stared at the girls and got an evil look from my g.f. Ok the judge then said has the jury reached a verdict? We have your honor they replied. The oldest girl stood up and said we find the defendant guilty on all counts of not obeying his mistress. The judge then said that we will break for 15 minutes while she decides a sentence. My g.f. then spoke saying your honor when considering his sentence please consider the fact that he spent most of the time staring at the jury while his girlfriend was right next to him. I will do that the judge replied. My g.f. then came and grabbed me and took me back to the holding room.

I knew you would stare she said. That’s why I had the jury dress like that. I know you love me and would never cheat on me but I wanted to punish you more. I did not say anything. My g.f. then said I am going to pee and figure what is going on I’ll come back and get you when it is sentencing time. She came back a few minutes later and stood me up and led me back into the courtroom for sentencing. The girls in the jury were now dressed the same way as my g.f. The judge then came in and said will the defendant please stand up. I struggled to stand considering I was still tightly bound but I managed to. Ok you are sentenced to stay your girlfriend’s sex slave for the rest of the month which after today is 15 days. You are also sentenced to 48 hours of straight bondage, in your cell at your captor’s choosing. You will still be fed but that is it. You are also sentenced to 50 hours of hard labor over the next 15 days and anything else your girlfriend feels is necessary. Understand? Yes your honor. I replied. Ok then court is adjourned. My g.f. then led me out of the courtroom and back to the holding room where she strapped my ball gag back in and put me in the car and put my hood over my head and we began the ride home.

We returned home about 3:30 she came in and took my hood and led me back into her house. Ok I have to work the next 2 days so I have decide that since it is the weekend your 48 consecutive hours of bondage will be this weekend. You start your 50 hours of hard labor on Monday. Right now, however you are going to have sex with me. You behave very well in court, with the exception of staring at the jury of course. Now I am going to undo your binds. I want you to go upstairs and pee and then report to my bedroom for sex. She undid my gag and my binds and I went to the bathroom. I then walked in her bedroom. She took my prisoner outfit off and my boxers and tied me spread eagle to her bed and blindfolded me. I am going to put something sexy on she said. After she had changed she began stroking me and I really wanted to see what she was wearing. Sorry she said that blindfold is not coming off. When she was done with all her foreplay she strapped the ball gag in my mouth and attached nipple clamps to my nipples. We then had sex.

Ok she said that should satisfy you. I know it did me. Now I am going to put you back in your cell. She untied me and took my gag out. She also took my blindfold off and gave me my boxers back. She was now dressed in a T-Shirt and shorts. She led me back to my cell and retied me to the chair and stuck the panties in my mouth and put 2 strips of tape over my mouth. Well I need a nap she said. Be back later.

She came back later and had food with her. She undid my gag and fed me. Ok now it is shower and bed time she said. I want you to go to bed early tonight so you can be wide awake for your weekend ahead. She then took my boxers off and ran cold water from the hose over my body. She then dried me off and gave me my bucket. She then put my boxers back on and a pair of her softy shorts over them and tied me to the bed. She then put 2 strips of tape over my mouth with no packing. Well slave I hope you had fun today. I can’t wait for tomorrow to tie you up nice and tight and not have to deal with you for 2 whole days. The judge said I could do it how I want as well. Well I have to go plan she said. She kissed my gag and then locked me in. What will this weekend bring I thought to myself as I laid there in bed.
TBC

Posted October 22, 2011:

She woke me up at 5 the next morning instead of 6. She came in and untied me from the bed. She took her shorts off me and quckly fed me and gave me my bucket as well. Now you will be tied up for 48 hours straight she said. The only thing I might do is change your position once in a while. You will still be fed but I will be using the diapers on you and you will not shower either. I have to work from 11 to 7 today and from 1 to 5 tomorrow so I will not be around much this weekend anyway. She then ordered me to remove my boxers and put a diaper on me. She then sat me in the chair and began tying me to it very tightly. Ok there all tied up. Now for your gag she said. She put the panties in my mouth and put 1 strip of tape over my mouth. She then added nipple clamps. The clamps will stay on until I leave for work. Yes ma'am I mmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhed.

She came back right before she went to work and took the clamps off. She then added a blindfold and said I would stay tied this way for the rest of the day. She then kissed me and left. This was an awful punishment. I was still loving being a slave though. She came home at 7 and took my gag out and the blindfold off and me. When I was finished eating she united me from the chair and then put me in a tight hogtie on the floor. This time she gagged me with the panties but added a ball gag as well and put 2 strips of tape over the ball gag. I will be back before bed to blindfold you she said so that way you will know it is bed time.

She came back at 10 and blindfolded me and I quickly fell asleep. The next morning she woke me up at 6 and changed my used diaper. She ungagged my sore mouth and took my blindfold off and fed me. Once I was finished she retied me to the chair and cleave gagged me with her panties and a scarf. I will be back to check on you before I leave for work she said. She came back before she left for work and said that I would once again stay tied this way. She said I do have an idea for a new gag though. She then held up a white bra. This is the bra I wore to work yesterday and I think I should let you see what it tastes like. She untied my cleave gag and fixed the panties that were in my mouth all ready so the bra would fit. There she said. I now had both a bra and panties in my mouth. I do not like that cleave gag she said. She then took a thong and put it over my mouth and wrapped tape around it and around the back of my head. Finally she then took another pair of regualr panties and put them over my eyes and wrapped tape around that and the behind my head as well. Ok have fun she said. See you later. Love you. Mmmmmmmppppphhhh. I replied back. This was awful being gagged and blinfolded with aal this stuff.

When she returned home from work. She took my panty and tape blindfold off and took my thong, bra, panty, and tape gag off and fed me. How did that bra taste she asked. Worse than the panties ma'am I replied. Awe I thought you love my panties she said. Oh I do I replied. I actually was beginning to taking a liking to being gagged with my girlfriend's panties. In all the times that she had gagged me with her panties in my stories so far they had mostly been the one pair. Her favorite. There were a few times I was gagged with another pair however. When she was finsihed feeding me she united me from the chair and put me back in a hog tie. Now yesterday before I went to work I stopped and I picked up a new gag and now is the perfect time for me to use it. She pulled it out of the bag and it was a bit gag. Now this is a bit gag she said. I hope you like it she said as she strapped it in my motuh. It was very uncomfortable but I knew now that she had another gag to use for our future tie up endeavors so I had better get used to it I thought.

When it was bed time. She came back and united me from my hog tie and took the bit gag out. She then tied me to the bed and put the panties back inmy mouth and put 2 strips of tape over my mouth. Well your punishment weekend is almost over. Tomorrow we will begin your 50 hours of hard labor. Eighteen days were not complete but still a long way to go. She then added a blindfold and said well I am going to make your chores out she said. I love you. I mmmmpppphhhed the equivalent of an I love you too. I quickly fell asleep and was gald that my weekend of not being able to see day light was complete. This story will not be to much longer. I will have it finished by the end of this month .

Posted October 29, 2011:

She woke me up at my usual time the next morning by removing my blindfold. Ok here's how these 50 hours will work:For the next 2 weeks you will have jobs to do. You will work Monday through Friday for 5 hours each day. You will begin at 9 each morning and will have until 2. I have made your list of chores for today. I'll be back in a bit. She came back a while later and completely untied me and fed me and gave me my bucket. Here is your list for today she said. The list read do the laundry, make her bed, scrub the toilet and bathtub in her bathroom, and cut her grass both front and back yards. Now if you do not get all your chores done in the alloted time you will be severly punished and you will have to do them tomorrow on top of the chores you will already have. Now I have to run some airedns. You will be by yourself. I will be home by 2 though. I am only going to shackle you. She then handed me a pair of her short jean shorts and a tank top for my outfit. I put them on and she shackled me. Ok have fun she said. She then left and I began my chores. I got them all finished and had about 45 minutes to cut her grass. I went out to her shed and got her lawn mower and got the grass done in a half hour. I had 15 minutes to spare and she pulled in the driveway. Did you finish everything she asked. Yes ma'am I replied. She inspected my work and said that I did a great job.

Ok back to your cell she said. I walked back to my cell and she took her clothes off me and tied me to the chair. I just sat there for the rest of day. The rest of week went pretty much as she said. I did all my chores and did them right so I would not get punished. We only had sex one time during the week as she worked alot and I did alot of chores. Some of my chores included, washing and waxing her car, changing the sheets on her bed, vacuuming the whole house, a whole bunch of dusting, changing light bulbs, and many other things.

We came to Saturday. I had exactly one week left of slavery. She walked in on that morning and said, I have to work from 8 to 2 but when I get home we will have lots of sex. She left me tied to the chair and waiting for her. When she got home she came in and said ok this will be the wildest and craziest sex we will have this whole month. Now I am going to change I'll be right back. She came back a little while later. She was wearing only a red bra and matching red thong. She very seldomly wears thongs, so when she does you know she is serious. She united me from the chair and ungagged me. She then stood me up and began whipping me both back and front. Ok my little sex slave kiss and lick my feet and toes until I tell you to stop. Yes ma'am I replied. I gave her feet love for about 10 minutes. When I was finished she then said stay right there i'll be back in a minute. She came back back a few minutes later. Ok stand up. I did and she tied my hands behind my back. Ok slave now walk upstairs to my bedroom. I walked upstairs and she followed me. When we got up there she whipped me again and then made me lay on the bed on my stomach with my hands still tied. She strapped a ball gag in my mouth and put a strap on on her self and really gave it to me. When she was finished with that she removed my ball gag and made suck the strap on. She then put the ball gag back in my mouth. She then began strip teasing me as she slowly removed her bra and thong. She used the thong to tie my feet together and then did a few other sexual things before having more sex. We went off and on for about an hour and half. She would stop to have a drink and gave me a drink as well. I pretty much stayed tied in the same position for the entire time.

It was now 5:00 when we were finished. She led me back to my cell. We were both still naked. She untied my hands and gave me my bucket. She then tied me to the chair and fed me my dinner. Ok slave that was great. Yes ma'am it was I replied. That really was probably the best sex we had ever had. She then put the panties back in my motuh and put a strip of tape over my mouth and said that she was going to relax and probably go swimming. That really was great sex. The next day nothing happened. I stayed tied in my cell the whole day diapered as her and her friends went shopping and did not return home until 6 that night when she fed me dinner and put me to bed. Tomorrow your 50 hours of hard labor will continue she said.

I woke up the next morning and my chores for the week were pretty much the same as the last week. Throughout the week I had to change the sheets on her bed, do her laundry a few times, cut her grass again, vacummed, dusted, cleaned her pool, and did a bunch of other things as well. I was never punished as I did my work right. I was always shackled again while I was doing my work as wll. When doing my work I always wore a pink tank top with shor jean shorts. She worked 3 days throughout the week and we only had sex twice and it was not that long. Just something to keep her in the mood. When I wasn't working or having sex with her she ket me tied up and locked in always gagged with either the panties and tape or a ball gag and ocassionally blindfolded and she evn clamped my nipples a couple times. On Friday night she came in and said bed time. It was shower day so she did the thing with the hose as well before tying me in bed. Well slave just one more day. I can't believe it. It has been a great month but I have a great final day of slavery planned for you. Well I love you see you tomorrow she said. as she gagged me with the panties and a strip of duct tape. I could not believe the month was just about over. I had a great time being my girlfriend's sex slave for the whole month and I could not wait for what she had planned for the final day.
One more part and my story will be complete

Posted December 2, 2011:

She woke me up on my last day and tied me to the chair. She said to me you could have a really great day or really bad day. Up to you. I am going back to bed. She came back a few hours later and fed me. Ok I am going swimming. She regagged me after she fed me and went swimming. I sat there throughout the day wondering if we were going to have sex or anything. She came in my cell at 5:00 and said ok we are going to have a night of great sex. She untied me from the chair and took me upstairs and fed me dinner. When we were finished told me to go pee and then report to the bedroom. I did my business and then walked to her bedroom. I walked in and she immediately tied me to her bed and began doing all of this sexual stuff to me. We spent the night having sex which was wonderful and I was tied up in many different postitions.

When it was over she took me back to my cell and tied me to the bed in there. Well slave your slave time is just about over. Did you have fun? I did ma'am I replied. I really did have a blast being my girlfriend's sex slave for a whole month. I love when she controls me. She said I am glad you had fun. I surely did. I hope this was enough bondage for you because I have no idea when we will get to do it again. Although we are both staying at home for college so I am sure we will get opportunties. In fact I am thinking I might let you tie me up next time she said but that will have to wait. With that she strapped a ball gag in my mouth and kissed me and left the room.

The next morning she came in and untied me. Ok slave you are free to go she said. She handed me the clothes that I wore to her house when the month began and gave me my cell phone back as well. I then kissed her and thanked her for the month and we ate a great breakfast. We spent the rest of the summer just hanging out with each other and wirh friends. We spent the first semester of college studying our hardest to get the grades we needed and had absoultely no time for bondage until we went on our first college break. We had now been dating for almost a year at this point. I will finish my other story soon and then I have a couple more stories to share. I hope you like this story and I am sorry about all the delays.

lalut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lalut »

[Lalut comment:] I apologize if the format for archiving this makes it difficult to read by placing all sections of the story in one post. The original story was narrated by many posts over several months. There are some other interesting comments in the thread that elaborate on certain details, which I can archive here if people are interested.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic