fungirlkatie : A Lazy Morning (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

fungirlkatie : A Lazy Morning (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

A Lazy Morning
By: fungirlkatie

Note: This story was recovered from the old site and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

So this is going to be my first story in a while, and this happen a couple of weeks ago, enjoy...

So it was a Sunday morning and something had disturbed me from my sleep, and as I started to wake up Sammie kissed my cheek and then my neck and told me “it’s nothing go back to sleep.”

As I was still half asleep I didn’t really care what had just woken me and I started to go back to sleep until I felt something being pushed into my mouth.

Still half asleep I struggled about trying to remove whatever was in my mouth, however when I realized I couldn’t I then started to wake up and open my eyes. As I rolled onto my back I was greeted by Sammie who was laying there next to me in bed smiling as she said “good morning sleepy head”.

It wasn’t till then that I realized I was tied up, while I had been asleep Sammie had tied my ankles together with a scarf, tied my thighs together, pull some thick socks over my hands and tied my wrists in front of me and finally pulled a scarf between my teeth to gag me.

“What the hell ar…” I tried to yell at Sammie through my gag, but she pressed her hand tightly over my mouth.

“Sshh you’re going to wake everyone we’re just having a bit of fun.”

After Sammie finally removed her hand from my mouth she leaned in to give me a quick kiss, before she grabbed another scarf and her pillows and moved over to the foot of the bed. As Sammie moved over to the other side of the bed I tried to remove my gag but the socks over my hands stopped me from being able to grab the scarf, as for the scarf that was tied around my wrists Sammie had tied the knot at the back of my wrists so I couldn’t get at it with my teeth.

While I was busy testing my bonds I didn’t even realize that Sammie had used the last scarf to tie my bound ankles to the frame of the bed anchoring me in place. When I finally gave up struggling and looked over at Sammie she was already lying down under the covers on the opposite end of the bed, she had been watching me struggle about trying to escape. As I lay there just watching her she gave a mischievous smile as her hand disappeared under the covers and found its way to my bare feet.

Sammie had a huge smile on her face as she watched me struggle about in bed, gently tickling my feet at a nice slow pace. I tried to move my feet away but couldn’t because Sammie had tied my ankles to the bed, then I tried to covered my mouth with my own sock covered hands to try and stop me giggling but that didn’t work either.

Sammie kept a slow and gentle pace which was nice and not unbearable as Sammie normally likes to make it for me.

“If you want me to stop just stop laughing” Sammie mocked.

I really did try to stop; I bit down into to my gag and tried to lie as still as possible but that only lasted about a minute at most before I started giggling into my gag again. Sammie must have kept it up for at least half an hour before she finally stopped and I was able to lie there in peace, I felt exhausted but good.

I continued to lie there until I felt something grab at my legs and I noticed that Sammie had disappeared under the covers and was moving up towards me. Sammie slid herself up along my body and between by bound arms and then popped her head out next to mine.

“Hi” Sammie said with a sweet tone as she popped out from under the covers on top of me with my bound arms around her. I tried to give her a “hi” back but the gag gargled my words, but she didn’t seem to care as she kissed me.

As Sammie sat up in my lap I got pulled up into a sitting position as well, then Sammie started fiddling with my hair as she untied the bun I’d put it in so my hair could fall down naturally.

“I love you” Sammie said as she brushed the hair away from my face, “your mine and if I have to tie you up to keep it that way, well that’s even better for me.”

Sammie laughed as she leaned in for a kiss pushing us both back down onto the bed, and even if I couldn’t say it at the time I was hers and I wouldn’t have it any other way. As we lay there on the bed kissing for a while I understood why Sammie had chosen this gag, despite the fact that it didn’t really keep me quiet it made kissing a lot easier. After a while Sammie pulled away and asked if I would like breakfast and despite the fact that meant getting untied and out of bed, I was hungry.

Sammie pulled herself out from between my arms and the covers and sat on the bed as she lean in to untie my gag. As soon as my gag was out I told Sammie I loved her to and she gave me a quick kiss before she started untying my wrists but not my legs.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Sammie said.

She headed out towards the kitchen.

I had managed to untie my legs by the time Sammie returned. After we ate our breakfast I held out my wrists together in front for Sammie to tie again, but she just laughed.

“I made breakfast, you’re not getting out of the cleaning that easily.”

As I got up Sammie smacked my bum and marched me into the kitchen to clean the bowls.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Amazing story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic