Victoria : Bondage Virgin (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Victoria : Bondage Virgin (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes
Bondage Virgin
Story index at the bottom

By Victoria (8 September, 2000)

Well, finally it's happened - I got tied up! This was the first time in my entire life at the ripe old age of 16! I wanted to share my story with you in return for my lurking here for a while. I've posted it to the college page because it is a little beyond simple childhood games.

My boyfriend and I live on the same street and have known each other since we were children but we've only been "an item" for a year or so. I'm 16, he's a year older. We attend the same school, where he plays central defence in the school soccer team. I'm on the cheerleader squad for the team.

Just over a week ago, we were at the game against a neighboring school. We won 3-1 and my boyfriend headed home one of the goals from a corner. So we were in a happy mood as we walked home together. He'd showered and changed but I still had on my cheerleader uniform because I like a good long soak in the bath after a game.

Our parents were still at work and would be for a couple of hours yet so we went to my house and talked and generally hung out. My boyfriend seemed to be agitated and nervous about something but it wasn't until I announced I was going up for my bath that he suddenly blurted out "Can I tie you up?"

I was very surprised because this wasn't relevant to anything we'd been talking about. I asked him why he wanted to do that and he somewhat embarrassedly said my uniform turned him on and he'd always had a fantasy of tying up a cheerleader. I wasn't sure whether I was into this but after thinking about it for a few minutes, I said he could providing he 1. Didn't hurt me and 2. Didn't take any of my clothes off. He agreed and dived into his sports bag and produced a heap of ropes.

We decided that my bedroom would be safest because if anyone came home unexpectedly early, we'd have a few extra minutes to get me untied. We went upstairs and I asked him how he wanted me. He asked me to start by crossing my hands behind my back, which I did. He tied my wrists both ways and I got a strange feeling as I felt the ropes tighten - nervous, maybe slightly worried, but strangely relaxed as I realised I had given control of the next few minutes to my boyfriend. He made sure the knots were well away from my prying fingers.

Two loops of a longer rope around my chest and arms above my breasts and two below came next. He cinched them tight between my arms and my body and cinched the two sets of loops together between my breasts. The ropes were tight but not overly uncomfortable and he'd made a very tidy job. He asked my to sit on my bed and he tied and cinched my ankles. I said he's obviously done this before and he blushed a deep red.

He surprised me again when he rummaged in my rubbish bin and found a couple of pairs of torn pantyhose and then went over to my laundry basket and took out a pair of panties. He balled them up and as I started to ask what he was doing, he pushed the panties into my mouth and wrapped one of the pairs of pantyhose several times around my head to keep them in. I wasn't sure I liked this much but it was a pretty effective gag.

Next, he helped me stand up and took another long rope, lifted my skirt and looped it around my waist. "Oh uh," I thought, "what's going on here; what about the conditions?" The two ends of the rope hung down in front and he pushed them between my legs, went round back, pulled them up tight and tied them off to the waist loop - he had crotch-roped me! He gave it a couple of tugs to check the tightness, which was a really interesting sensation on my "sensitive bits"! He wrapped the loose ends around my wrist ropes, further immobilising me. He sat me down on the bed again and tied and cinched my legs above my knees. At this point, he produced his digital camera and fired of a few shots which he later emailed to me. No, don't ask, I'm not posting them nor will I send them privately to anyone.

Then he helped me lie down, rolled me over and hog-tied my ankles to my wrists. Finally, he used the second pair of pantyhose to blindfold me, completing my tie-up. This whole process had taken the best part of half an hour, leaving us with another hour before my Mom was due.

My boyfriend took a few more pictures, then spent the next 15 minutes gently massaging my whole body, interspersed with gentle tickling. Next, he took off my gag and exchanged a few kisses. As I said, this was the first time I'd ever been tied up and I found the sensation, particularly while I was still blindfolded, adding to my helplessness, a terrific turn on. After another 10 minutes of so I was really hot and begged him to finish me off. A few more minutes kissing and a few tugs on the crotch rope did it. I bucked and thrashed around against the restraints. He popped the gag back in to quieten down my enthusiastic shouts.

When I relaxed, he very quickly and very gently removed all my bonds and I went off for half an hour's soak in the bath while he tidied up the ropes etc. I had to wear jeans and a long sleeved tee shirt to hide the rope marks but they were gone the next morning.

My boyfriend is a keen mountain climber and he's promised to take me with him next time he goes. As you probably know, mountain climbers use a lot of ropes - I hope!

That was my first but hopefully not my last bondage experience. Hope you liked it.