A Favourite Fantasy Realised (M/F) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

A Favourite Fantasy Realised (M/F) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post by Canuck100 »

Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes
A Favourite Fantasy Realised
Story index at the bottom

By Shankster
Monday June 11th 2001 11:57:35 PM

About a year ago, I moved out of the dorms and into a house with a few friends. One of them, Sara, was a girl I'd had my eye on for some time. She was about 5 foot 5, with a small, round face, brown hair with a bob cut, and blue eyes. She was a bit curvy and slightly bigger than most of the skinny college girls, but I liked that.

We got along quite well, had lots of long conversations about literature, history, politics, the like. We found we had the same taste in music, and even came from the same part of California.

I felt we were growing closer, so I asked her out to a few places. We saw some movies, and went to some bars. One night we walked back in the rain, and we held each other to keep warm. It was wonderful, and by the look in her eye, I knew something was going to happen.

But I wasn't at all ready for what did happen.

I'd told her that she was welcome to borrow any of my books whenever she wanted to. And this next day, after the walk in the rain, she went into the room and did just that, while I was in class. But I'd also left open a drawer in my dresser that morning. Not just any drawer, but THE drawer, the one where I kept all my private belongings, including a red ballgag.

I'd had this ballgag from a previous relationship. My girlfriend had promised to try bondage, so I bought the ballgag, hoping she'd take to it. I put it on her and she demanded I take it out. Needless to say I was annoyed. We broke up not long after.

So Sara, coming into my room to find a book, saw the drawer, and with her natural curiosity, peeked inside. She saw the ballgag there, and decided to surprise me when I came home.

I got home, a bit cold, and went into my room to drop off my backpack. I opened the door and there on my bed sat Sara, wearing jeans, a blue top, and the ballgag. She seemed to be smiling. At least I could tell by the expectant look in her eyes that she was trying to please me, giving herself to me.

I'd never had a feeling like that in all my life. I was in heaven. I threw my backpack down and rushed over to the bed. Sara later told me that I had the look of a 5-year old at Christmas morning- eyes wide, a big smile on my face. And of course, a rock-hard penis.

I asked her how she liked the ballgag. She nodded vigorously. I put my hands on her shoulders and felt a chill go up my spine. I had wanted her so badly for so long...and here she was, gagged for me.

I took off her top, revealing a red bra and the nicest tits I have ever seen. I began kissing her on the shoulder, on the chest, and felt up a breast with my hand. She moaned softly into her gag, and that really turned me on.

I sat back to admire her, and she brought her hands up from her sides to my face. With a caress of the cheek, she then crossed her wrists in front of her and moved them up and down ever so slightly. She was indicating to me that she wanted to be bound as well! This was indescribable. I found some duct tape and taped her wrists together. I then pulled her up off the bed and onto her feet. I grabbed her bound wrists and pulled her out of my room, down the hall, and to her room, where I plopped her down on the bed.

Though the other two roommates were in Tahoe, I decided to put some music on anyway. I chose U2's Unforgettable Fire CD, a favorite of mine and hers. As the first song "A Sort of Homecoming" began, Sara looked at me with a look of happiness. I felt myself get hard again, and went to the bed. Off went her jeans, revealing a red thong. This girl really knew how to turn me on. I tied her ankles together (for now) and began massaging her thighs, every so often tickling her near her pussy.

I kissed her again, then removed her bra, and then the thong. And before long, we were making love. I'm skimping on the details here because, well, it's a special memory, one that you all don't need to know. Needless to say, I came just as the song "Bad" was peaking. That song, which starts out slowly and builds up in intensity, was perfect for our lovemaking. After I came, I lay on top of her, and we just stared into each other's eyes for a while. I slowly untied her, leaving the ballgag for last, which I removed when the CD ended. She didn't say anything, she just kissed me, and we locked lips for god knows how long.

She would become the love of my life, and though we've had many more bondage moments, none have ever been as wonderful as the first.