The Ultimate Hogtie (F/M) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Ultimate Hogtie (F/M) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post by Canuck100 »

Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes
The Ultimate Hogtie
Story index at the bottom

By Atame

I sat upon the edge of the bed and shivered in anticipation as I watched Lara empty the bag of rope upon the floor. She smiled at me, knowing how much I enjoyed being bound, knowing how much power she had over me with just a few simple lengths of soft white rope. I say a few lengths, but actually we had a lot of soft white rope, and this time, at my request, we were going to use it all.

I wanted to feel totally helpless, to be in the tightest, strictest hogtie possible. Is it strange to want such a feeling ?, Some may say it is, but I had finally come to terms with my bondage fetish. It was a part of me, and it was impossible to surpress. The feeling of being helplessly bound in rope just always felt so incredible… Being tied up not only aroused me but also made me feel comfortable, secure, happy… loved.

I rolled over upon the bed like an expectant and obedient puppy. I placed my hands together behind my back, closed my eyes and sighed a little sigh of ecstasy as I felt Lara begin to wrap some soft rope around my wrists. The rope went around several times before Lara crossed it over and cinched it between them. I loved the feeling of when the rope was cinched. Before being cinched the rope felt so gentle and soft as it twisted around my wrists but then, and the moment lasts only a second, but when cinched, the feeling of the rope tightening together and knowing that my hands were now helplessly tied is a pleasure that only a true bondage enthusiast can understand.

I twisted my wrists, testing the bonds, checking that they were secure. Sighing happily to myself once again, I rolled back up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. I suspect Lara could see it in my eyes, she could see the pleasure I derived from simply having my hands now bound behind my back, but of course, there was much more to come.

Lara picked up another length of rope and began to wrap my ankles together. Once again, I relished the moment and enjoyed the pleasurable feeling the soft rope had upon my ankles before Lara cinched the rope together, pulling my ankles close together in yet another inescapable bond. Continuing, she then took a further piece of rope and similarly bound together my legs, just above the knees. Once she had again cinched the rope, I tried to pull my legs apart with all my might. It was of course futile, I knew it would be, but of course, what was the point of bondage if you did not at least check you could not break free?

Lara smiled up at me as she took another piece of rope and continued my leg bondage by securing my legs together at just below the knee also. Finally, to complete the leg bondage I lifted myself off the bed and tried to stand upright, wobbling precariously as Lara wrapped a longer length of rope around my thighs. As she got near to the end of the length she again crossed the rope over and cinched it between my legs. Of course, with my legs already tied together, cinching this rope proved more difficult and Lara had to push and wriggle the rope between my thighs. I enjoyed the feel of her soft hand pushing between my bound legs, I felt like a statue, standing there, as Lara, the artist continued her ropework upon me. Pulling the rope tightly she cinched my thighs tightly together and secured the knot out of my reach. My legs were now truly bound.

Now it was time to start on my torso. In the past Lara had often began by applying ropes to my upper chest however a slight problem we had found with this was that when I breathed in as the lower ropes were applied, it often seemed that the tightness of the upper chest ropes was spoilt. I had asked Lara before we began, to make this hogtie the ultimate of all hogties, so to avoid the past problem, Lara continued working slowly up my body. The next stage was therefore to be my waist.

Taking a long length, Lara took the rope around my waist and secured it in a knot, she then took the length and began to slowly encircle my waist numerous times. The rope not only went around my waist, but of course around my wrists too, just above the rope that was already holding them so tightly together. Slowly and carefully, Lara continued around, each time pulling the rope as secure as possible. I absolutely loved the feeling of the rope pulling my wrists against the base of my back, tighter and tighter with each turn. The more rope that was being applied, the more secure I seemed to feel. Occasionally, I would nearly lose my balance and topple over but Lara would thankfully save me. I knew I was safe.

Finally, Lara tied the waist rope off and stood back to admire her work before picking up a further piece of rope. I looked down at my tightly bound legs and also at the rope wrapped around my waist. Pulling at my wrists, I experienced a feeling of pleasure knowing that not only were they still bound helplessly together, but that now they were also tied securely against my back and escape was becoming fully impossible.

I did not have too long to contemplate my position though before Lara was again wrapping rope around my body. This time, it was slightly higher up, at the height of my elbows. Again Lara encircled my body and arms, round and round, tighter and tighter. My arms becoming pinned tight against my back. I absolutely adored the feeling. The helplessness was washing over me, a tide of pleasure was consuming me.

Once the length was secured, she did not stop, but instead took probably the longest length of rope and this time encircled my upper torso. Of course, I was already helpless and the rope was not really needed to keep me secure. However as this rope applied it probably gave me the most pleasure. I stood there, the bound statue. I looked downwards, admiring and enjoying the sight of ropes surrounding my ankles, my knees, my thighs, my waist, my torso, my whole body! The feel of the rope wrapped around me, like some incredibly tight inescapable and never-ending hug. A hug that had been given to me by Lara. A hug of true love.

As I continued to survey my bonds, Lara completed her work on my upper torso, taking the rope over my shoulders to ensure the torso ropes could not slip, she finally secured a tight knot and stepped back. I sighed a deep happy sigh and smiled. I felt so content. So loved and secure.

Carefully, I shuffled around to face back towards the bed. Feeling my bonds from this standing up position for one last time, I then allowed Lara to help me fall forward upon to the soft covers of the bed. I slumped down and, with my face in the quilt, lay for a short moment, familiarising myself with my new position before wriggling the best I could to be more squarely upon the bed.

Only two pieces of rope remained. However, before Lara used them upon me, she had a couple of other finishing touches to add to my bondage. Firstly was a soft white shoelace. She pushed this between my two big toes and then, applied her usual limb bondage on a more miniature scale! The shoelace was wrapped several times between my two big toes and then cinched in the usual manner, making my feet now feel even more secure than ever. My legs already felt helpless enough but this just made it complete!

But where there is one shoelace there is usually two right? And Lara wished to keep to the promise of using all our items of bondage upon this hogtie. The second shoelace was therefore used by Lara to bind and cinch my two thumbs together, the loose slack of this was then secured upwards to the rope binding my wrists. The knot was thus totally out of my reach. Having my thumbs tied in this manner meant that my fingers could explore even less than before. The chance of being able to now find and pick loose a stray knot had been taken away from me. My body shivered as I realised now just how helpless I was. Did I have any chance of getting loose by myself? None whatsoever. I was totally in Lara’s power and only she could set me free.

I rolled my face across the quilt, awaiting my fate, but enjoying every moment of it. Lifting my head slightly from the quilt, I then saw before me a large red ball gag. Obediently, I opened my mouth wide and Lara pulled the ball gag into place. Deep into my mouth it went and I closed my mouth around it lovingly. I felt Lara’s hands behind my head, pulling on the gag's leather straps, fastening it secure. God, it felt so good. With the ball gag in my mouth, I now felt complete. I tried to move the ballgag around my mouth but I had little movement with it. I knew I could not remove it. I knew the straps were tightly fastened behind my head. I knew my hands were tightly bound against my back. I knew I was helpless. So totally helpless… yet so totally in pleasure.

As I enjoyed my predicament, I felt Lara again behind me, sliding one of the final pieces of rope between my elbows. This was something else I always loved. To have my elbows bound together behind my back. We had sensibly discovered, that although my elbows could touch together, this rope was best left until one of the last, as such a position I could not hold for long. It of course feels incredible, but for long term bondage, I did find it rather impractical. Today, however was for some photos. So today, the elbows were coming together!

With all the rope already wrapped around my torso, Lara had a little difficulty in wrapping the rope around my elbows alone. After a few moments though, she had it wrapped around me several times and then she began to pull the rope taut. Slowly my elbows were pulled, beneath the already tight torso bondage, closer and closer together, until finally they touched. An incredible sensation ran up and down my body as I felt Lara cinch and secure the elbow bondage, securing it also to the ropes already running around my torso, ensuring it had no chance of slipping. I suspect I love the feeling of the elbows being tied together so much because I know that there is no way I could properly tie them in self-bondage. Once tied, even if my wrists were free, I would not be able to reach and loosen the bonds holding my elbows together. It was that feeling of total helplessness that completed the bondage for me. Lara’s love bondage now held me prisoner and although I squirmed and pulled at my bonds I knew that I never wanted to escape.

I felt Lara’s hands around my feet as she tied the final piece of rope to my ankle bondage. Then I felt the other end being looped around my wrists. I sighed happily, knowing what was to follow. Lara pulled on the rope hard and I felt my ankles and wrists helplessly move closer together… closer and closer until I was in the tightest hogtie position that my bondage would allow. Lara wrapped the rope around my ankles and wrists a few more times before finishing off in a very tight knot totally out of my reach. My hogtie was complete! I tried to pull my ankles away from my wrists but just felt the pressure of the rope pulling my wrists instead. This was very secure. I had never felt so helpless in all my life. This was the ultimate hogtie.

I pulled and twisted, squirmed and rolled, feeling and enjoying every bond around each limb, knowing that I had no chance of escape. I felt the shoelace securing my toes together, I felt the shoelace securing my thumbs together, I felt the rope around my wrists, and then that rope around my elbows… so very tight!, My elbows still touching behind my back and no way I could do anything about it. I tried lifting my arms from my back but of course, it was futile, the ropes around my waist and torso held firm. My arms were pinned to my back and the ropes had no intention of allowing them to do otherwise. I felt the large red ball gag helpless in my mouth and continued to pull and squirm helplessly.

Lara was already taking photos. She had captured me in love bondage, now she captured me on film. Around me she went, snapping photos from every angle possible, taking close-ups of my bonds, close-ups of my helpless hands, close-ups of my gag filled mouth and of my straining face as I wrestled within my bondage. For ten minutes or more she continued. By the time she had finished, all my fight was gone, I had resigned myself to being unable to escape. I laid my head back down upon the bed and rested. All tied up in the tightest love bondage hug possible. The hug from my love Lara. The love for whom my whole heart, soul and body belongs.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

There were many excellent tales on Mason's site and this was perhaps my favorite. I haven't read it for many years and am glad to find it as good as I remembered. Thanks for posting!
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

fantastic story, awesome
;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic