48 Hours of Ecstasy - Day Two (M/F) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

48 Hours of Ecstasy - Day Two (M/F) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post by Canuck100 »

Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes
48 Hours of Ecstasy
Story index at the bottom

By Greg
Originally published in 2004

Day Two

Chapter Three - Tickle torture

The morning came quickly, as both Rachel and I were completely exhausted from the previous days events. I made certain, however, to wake up early and get a jump on Rachel before she woke. It was about 8 a.m. when I woke up. To say I was excited about the prospect of seeing Rachel bound, gagged, and at my mercy would be an understatement. After all of the binding and gagging she subjected me to, I got a few ideas about what I wanted to do to her.

I had stashed away what seemed like miles of rope, a roll of duct tape, coban wrap, and a ballgag. Rachel looked so pleasant in her slumber. She was wearing black panties, a black sportsbra, and totally barefoot. I was actually amazed that I didn’t play with her feet while she was still sleeping.

My plan was to sneak up on her while she was sleeping by handgagging her and forcing her on her stomach so that I could tie her up. That, is precisely what I did. I immediately sat down on Rachel’s stomach, pinning her hands with my knees. She woke up very startled and let out a little yelp that was immediately silenced by the force of my hand on her mouth. I pressed down on her mouth, gagging her into submission. She was eager to play and started mmmmmphing seductively, letting me know that playtime was on. She struggled mightly though and tried to free her hands but there was no way she was going anywhere.

Rachel knew I was right. Even if she was an athlete, I still met her strength since she was just waking up and I had already shaken off the cobwebs. With my free hand, I grabbed a small ankle sock from her bag, wadded it up, and stuck it in her mouth. She didn’t reject it, allowing me to duct tape her mouth shut. I wanted so badly to use multiple gags on her, just as she had used on me the day before. The thought of her mouth completely gagged was a dream. I grabbed to roll of duct tape and began taping her mouth shut.

I pressed one long strip of duct tape tightly over her closed lips and she mmmmmmphed softly. I reinforced the gag with several more strips of tape. Rachel was still squirming under my weight, mmmmmphing the whole time. Her big brown eyes, doe-like were staring into mine. It was really something to see. Several strips of duct tape sealed her mouth, but I wasn’t done yet. After completely covering the lower half of her face in duct tape, I forced her over on to her back.

Rachel grunted as I flipped her over and just as I got her on her stomach, I grabbed her wrists and began binding them tightly. With one length of rope, I wrapped her wrists palm to palm several times and cinched the knot cleanly using a raven’s head knot that I tied off out of reach of her prying fingers. After securing her wrists, I starting teasing a little by caressing her shoulders and legs. She moaned, letting me know that she was enjoying herself. Rachel’s wrists were twisting and turning, still trying to free herself.

After some teasing, I grabbed another length of rope and began binding her feet. This was something I had looked so forward to. Her soft pink soles and painted toenails were absolutely breathtaking. I wrapped several coils of rope around her ankles very tightly and sinched off the knot. She moved her feet up and down, giving a little struggle to be playful. I decided that playing was a great idea too and placed my lips on the balls of her feet, kissing her high arches and toes. Keep in mind, I had never before touched her feet, let alone kissed or smelled them at all so this was a dream come true. Rachel mmmmmphed loudly and was obviously turned on from the kissing. I started to suck on her big toes and Rachel pretty much lost it. She writhed and squirmed with pleasure, her purple painted toes curling up and wiggling. Her feet are a foot-fetishist's wet dream. Baby soft soles, high arches, and long smooth toes.

After about five to ten mintues of kissing her feet and suckling her toes, I decided to continue restraining her. I moved up from her feet to her knees and started tying them just below her knees. I wrapped several coils of rope around her legs and cinched the knot, leaving a little slack so when I hogtied her later, her knees could bend a little.

Her bound body was stunning, her smooth legs were encased in rope and her wrists tightly tied behind her back. I decided just then that I wanted to wrap the coban around her already gagged mouth.

"Sweetie, I am going to make you so happy. I think it’s time to reinforce that gag."

Rachel mmmmmphed and moaned as I grabbed her and sat her up against my body. I grabbed the black coban and placed it against her lips. I then tightly began wrapping the cloth around her mouth. Turn after turn, I wrapped the coban until it ran out. I wrapped her mouth about a dozen times before it ran out. The gag was clean looking, wrapped tightly and uniform around her already heavily gagged mouth. Rachel tested her gag by straining her neck and moving her jaw up and down. The gags didn’t budge at all, and she knew there was no way she was freeing her gagged lips.

I decided that I wanted to keep Rachel hogtied for the first part of our little game. I knew it would look great, keep her totally helpless, and expose the soles of her feet for whatever I planned to do with them. I placed Rachel on her stomach and told her what my plan was.

"I just couldn’t wait for this to happen. I hope you slept well because it’s going to be a long day. It’s time to get you hogtied." I said.

I placed Rachel on her stomach and grabbed her ankles. With my free hand I grabbed a length of rope and secured it to the ropes binding her ankles together. The rope was fairly short and was then looped around her wrists and tightened as much as possible and knotted, leaving Rachel hogtied. Rachel tried her best to squirm and test her bonds, but there was no way she was getting free. I peered down upon her and spoke.

"I’m not done with you yet, I want you to be completely helpless and I don’t think I’m satisfied quite yet.What do you say we tie your toes together?"

"Mmmmmmph, mmmmmmmmph." Rachel’s muffled cries were music to my ears. She was quite a fighter too, because she fought her gag hard and was trying to escape. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded yes. It was obvious to me that Rachel was trying to escape only to heighten the sense of total helplessness.

I couldn’t help but stare at Rachel’s soft soles, her toes wiggling in hopes of preventing me from binding her toes. Instead of immediately binding her two big toes together, I decided to play with her a little more by licking her feet from her heels to her toes. Rachel moaned with pleasure and gave a little giggle. I knew Rachel was fairly ticklish. I had tickled her on occassions before, but obviously not while tied up and gagged. I ran my fingers accross the balls of her feet and in between her toes. Rachel went nuts, screaming into the multiple-layered gag that secured her mouth shut. She was totally helpless and at my total mercy. I raked my nails accross her soles repeatedly and all she could do was scream into her gag and wiggle her body.

Deciding that she wasn’t totally bound yet, I grabbed a small piece of twine and forced it between her toes. She fought somewhat but didn’t accomplish much as I had tied the string around her two big toes and cinched the knot.

"Try moving your toes now, Rachel," I challenged.

She tried so hard to strain her toes and wiggle her way free, but it was useless. Her toes bound, I continued tickling her ruthlessly. Rachel, her brown eyes shut tight, moaned loudly into the coban wrapped around her mouth - her fingers straining to fight me with no success. She buckled her body as much as possible but could do nothing to fight me. I kept darting my fingers in between her toes and raking my fingers up and down her soles. Rachel worked up a sweat from the struggling and the moaning and screaming continued.

I loved the sight of her feet, toes bound, ankles tied tightly together and hogtied. It was incredible. I decided, after about ten minutes of nonstop tickling, to give her a break.

"Would you like me to kiss your feet, Rachel?" I asked.

Unable to speak, Rachel tried to talk into her gags. "Mmmhmmph!" was all that came out.

With that, I moved in close to the soles of her feet and kissed her softly along the balls of her feet and on her arches. It was a well deserved break for Rachel, and she was totally exhausted from the constant tickling. Rachel’s feet strained for freedom and from the sensation of my lips upon her pink soles. I moved to her toes, sucking each for nearly ten more minutes. Rachel told me later that she was totally in heaven during these ten minutes. Her toes spread each time I moved in on a new toe. Rachel stopped fighting me and gave in to the pleasure of being worshipped.

After I was finished worshipping Rachel’s feet, I grabbed another length of rope and tied her elbows snug. She moaned some more and squeaked a little when I tied the knot in between her elbows, but confirmed she was okay after I asked her for approval. Her bondage now complete, I rubbed her hands and feet and was pleased to find them both warm and well circulated.

"Now that I know you're okay, I want to leave you to struggle for a while. If you get free, you can tie me up and gag me for the rest of the day. What comes around goes around. I don’t want to see you still, I want you struggling to get free. I’ll give you about a half-hour, and everytime you stop struggling I’m going to tickle your feet. Got it?" I told Rachel.

I then pulled up a chair and started watching a little television. Although, I’ll admit, I was hardly watching the tele. I was far more distracted by the moaning and squirming. Rachel twisted her feet and strained with her fingers, trying to reach the knot that hogtied her so tightly. She got close but could never quite get the knot. Rachel wrinkled the soles of her feet and clenched her toes together while rubbing her feet together in an up and down motion. She was trying to free her toes, and actually started to succeed.

It was at that point that I got up and grabbed another piece of string, and looped it around the knot that tied her toes together. I pulled the string down and tied it off at her ankles, forcing her toes back. Frustrated, Rachel grunted into her gag. She kept trying to struggle, but concentrated her efforts elsewhere. She tried to free the gag by wiggling her body over to a nearby wall and rubbing her face on the wall a little. The coban was self sticking, like tape, and didn’t budge at all. I was actually amazed she managed to crawl over to the wall, let alone try to pry the gags off of her mouth.

Rachel was struggling mightly for nearly fifteen mintues, and the hard work was exhausting her. She gave up and I moved in on her feet immediately. I started tickling her toes and feet mercilessly for ten minutes straight. Rachel screamed into the gag. She shut her eyes tight and arched her neck back, making her cheeks bulge over the gag. Tightly gagged, she could only make muffled noises. She strained against the gag and tried moving her legs away from my probing hands. About a half hour had passed since I layed down the challenge so I tightly clamped my hand over her gagged mouth and spoke.

"You’re mine. Mine for the whole day. Here’s how it goes, no matter what we do today, you’ll be restrained in some way. From now until tonight at dinner time. You may not always be gagged or have your feet tied, but you’ll always be tied in some way. I’m going to take your gags out now, okay?"

Rachel nodded and started to unwrap the coban. After the coban ran out I started removing the duct tape and got it all off in one piece. The tape came off easy and as soon as it did I removed the sock from inside of her mouth. Her lips pursed from having the coban tightly wrapped around her mouth. Rachel took advantage of having the gag out of her mouth and spoke.

"So the whole day? That’s a long time until dinner." Rachel said.

I responded, "Don’t worry, I’ll be good to you. Besides, you said it yourself that you figured I’d keep you tied up for at least as long as you tied me up. There is just one thing. I want you to change before we continue."

"What would you like me to change into?" Rachel said.

I told Rachel I wanted her to put her tan nylons on as well as her knee high boots, black panties, black bra, and black skirt. As an added touch I asked her to wear her reading glasses. I’ve always liked the schoolgirl look and the glasses were a nice touch.

Rachel agreed, so I began untying her. I started at her ankles and moved up until she was totally free. I gave Rachel an hour to get ready so that she could use the bathroom, shower, apply makeup, and change. After that, she was mine for the day, and what a day it would be.

Chapter Four - Movie Time

By the time Rachel was done, it was about 10:00 a.m. and the wait was worth it.

Rachel pranced out of the bathroom dressed just as I had asked. Black knee high boots encasing her tan nyloned feet and legs, black panties, black bra, black skirt that ended just above her knees, and glasses. Rachel had applied some makeup for fun, not like she needed any. She applied dark eyeliner and red lipstick alone with some mild blush that accentuated her cheeks. She was gorgeous. I couldn’t believe, and still find it hard to believe, that just a few hours before she and I were just friends and, yet, here we were playing with one another in a way neither of us could have predicted. She and I still get a laugh out of it!

Rachel pranced over and asked to be tied up. She was anticipating being tied up, I could tell. She wanted to be encased in rope, badly. I walked Rachel over to the kitchen and sat her down in a ladderback chair where I tied her hands behind her back and then to the chair, just as she had tied me the day before. I then bound her ankles togther, wrapping coils of rope around her booted feet and cinching the knot. I also tied her knees, above the knee and below the knee.

Admiring my work, I asked Rachel what she wanted for breakfast. She told me what she wanted and I then sat down on her lap and planted a kiss on her lips. Rachel giggled a little after we kissed, some of the lipstick remained on my lips. Taking a napkin, I cleaned off the lipstick and moved behind her where I placed a red ballgag into her mouth, buckling it tightly on the back of her neck. The gag caused her cheeks to bulge and her lips to wrap around the large ball stuffed in her mouth. I had never in my life imagined I’d actually get to see Rachel with a ballgag in her mouth, but here she was tied tightly to a chair in my kitchen and ballgagged. It was pretty incredible. She moaned a little and struggled for the fun of it while I moved to the stove and cooked our breakfast.

"Save your strength Rachel... you’re going to need it for later." I spoke.

Rachel sat backwards and relaxed and flipped back her shoulder length brown hair, which had gotten in her eyes. She was quite a sight to see. Rachel, her lips wrapped around the bright red ball in her mouth, stared at me the entire time I was cooking. She was trying to be seductive and it was certainly working. There’s something amazing about a girl’s eyes when she’s unable to speak. Her eyes did all of the talking for her.

I finished cooking breakfast and removed the ballgag. After feeding Rachel, I asked her what she wanted to do next.

"Let’s watch a movie. You can keep me tied up on the couch with you. I promise I’ll be quiet, not that’s you’ll give me a choice," she said.

"Deal, we’ll watch The Abyss, since we never really got to watch it in the first place! You kept gagging me during it, so I suppose it’s your turn now," I responded.

With that, I untied her feet and knees and walked her over to the couch in the living room. Here I had set up another stash of bondage tools; rope, an ace bandage, some duct tape, and a pair of her ankle socks. I pushed play on the movie and began retying Rachel’s feet and knees. When I was finished binding her legs, I moved behind her. The positioning was such that she was on my lap somewhat, but this gave me the opportunity to handgag her if I wanted to. I placed her Christmas bell in her hands and told her to use it if she was having problems. I always incorporated safewords and such throughout the duration of the day. Rachel was pretty cozy but struggled mildly through the first twenty minutes of the film.

Rachel moved her feet up and down to try to create some slack on the ropes binding her ankles together. She did this fairly consistently, and it also felt nice with her rubbing up on my body all the while. I could also feel her wrists twisting around, trying to get free. The white nylon rope was firmly tied and the knots would not budge at all. Rachel seemed extremely content being tied up so well and in my lap. I stroked Rachel’s hair and asked her if she was enjoying herself.

"I am. I’m suprised you didn’t gag me though," Rachel said.

"I can change that, but so far you haven’t given me a reason to gag you. I guess I really don’t need one though," I said.

With that, I firmly clamped my hand over her mouth as tightly as I could. Her cheeks bulged around my hand holding her mouth. She began 'mmmmphing' softly in to my hand and fought hard to free her mouth by moving her head around.

"Go ahead and try talking now, Rachel," I spoke.

She tried hard to move her lips but my hand made a perfect seal over her mouth. She had no way of talking but tried hard to scream into my hand. She didn’t scream loudly, just moaned a lot and squirmed against my hand. Through nearly the rest of the movie, I kept my hand tightly gripped over her mouth, gagging her effectively. She fought for some time but could hardly resist after some time of fighting me. She worked up quite a sweat under my handgag, and soon gave in.

Rachel moaned. "mmmmmmmmph, mmmmmmmph, mmm, mmmmmmph."

She was really enjoying the handgag and it showed. She could do nothing to fight me with her hands tied and legs bound. I placed my free hand on her legs and noticed she was getting hot. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded a little and moaned. Her nylons combined with the struggling was making her hot. Fortunately, she wasn’t wearing a top. The black bra concealed her curves well and accentuated her size C breasts, which were perfectly shaped.

To be playful with Rachel, I used my free hand and grabbed her ankle rope and gave her a tug. Rachel playfully tried to get away from me with little success. Her booted feet, tied tightly together with white nylon rope looked incredible. So there was Rachel, hands tied behind her back, handgagged, nyloned legs bound, with no hope of getting away from me. She tried to get her legs stretched out, but my left hand firmly gripped her ankles and held her close. Curled up in a ball on the couch with me, Rachel was very content, and so was I.

At about the 75 minute mark of the film, I released Rachel from her handgagged, if only momentarily. Rachel’s lipstick smeared a little bit so I recided to take it all off with one of her ankle socks I used to gag her with earlier.

"What are you doing?" Rachel asked.

"I want to change your positioning and give your wrists a little rest. It’s been over an hour and I’m sure you want to change things up a little," I said.

"Yeah, my hands are a little uncomfortable. What did you have in mind?" Rachel asked.

I untied Rachel’s hands and gave her a moment to regain circulation. Rachel rubbed her wrists which were decorated with several coils of rope marks. I was very proud of my ropework and thought we’d change the wrists bondage from behind her back to the front. I asked Rachel to place her wrists in front of her, palm to palm, and began tying her hands together. After wrapping her wrists with several coils of rope, I cinched the knot and looped another strand of rope around her wrists to her knees where I tied off another knot. This left Rachel with no way of raising her bound wrists to free the gag I was about to place over her mouth. Again, I placed the bell in her hands and continued with her bondage.

I then grabbed another ankle sock, wadded it up into a ball, and placed it in her mouth. I then grabbed an ace bandage. I cut a very small part of the ace bandage off and placed it at the nape of her neck. I did this to protect her hair from being taped with the duct tape I would use to secure the sock in her mouth. I remember seeing the film Ulee’s Gold where Jessica Biel and two other girls are tied to chairs and gagged with duct tape. The duct tape gags were wrapped around the girls' mouths. All I remember was that the gags looked really tight and very effective. I wanted to try this gag on Rachel.

I took the roll of duct tape, Rachel 'mmmmmphing' the whole time, and placed the start of the duct tape at the nape of her neck where the ace bandage was. I then started wrapping the duct tape around Rachel’s mouth. With every turn, Rachel’s eyes got bigger. She must have been a little suprised to say the least. After I finished wrapping the duct tape about eight or nine times, I stepped in front of her to admire the work. It was a perfectly wrapped gag. The duct tape was so tight over her mouth, her cheeks bulged over it. She mmmmmphed several times as I tickled her behind the knees, the gag preventing her from screaming and was completely effective. After a little tickle, Rachel batted her big brown eyes at me and 'mmmmmphed' softly.

"I’ll guess you never expected that! It looks great, you should see yourself," I said.

She just gave me an evil little stare and turned her head away from me playfully. I placed a kiss upon her gagged lips and sat down next to her. Rachel remained this way throughout the rest of the film. I couldn’t help but tickle her and tease her every once in a while. All the while, Rachel mmmmmphed and giggled behind the gag wrapped over her packed mouth.

At one point, I moved back behind her and cupped my hand over her gagged mouth, tickling her ribs and legs a little. Needless to say, very little of the movie was actually watched. Rachel was too busy struggling and I was too busy teasing her. Rachel kept rubbing her booted feet together, trying to free herself but had only worked up a sweat doing so. Her slender stockinged legs looked so tempting, the white nylon rope tied tightly above and below her knees only made her curves that much more pleasing to the eye.

As the credits began to roll, I grabbed Rachel and picked her up. It was fairly easy since she weighs all of 115 pounds. I carried her bound and gagged body in my arms to the bedroom, where I planned on keeping Rachel tied for the remainder of the day. The movie ended around one-ish so there was still plenty of time left in our day before dinner time.

Chapter Five - Pleasure Bound...

After entering the bedroom, I placed Rachel upon the bed very softly. I closed the drapes and turned on a small lamp in the room. The bedroom was dark except for the small lamp next to the bed, which created a very seductive setting. I then began untying her hands from her knees and after finishing I laid Rachel down on her back and tied her wrists to the headboard. Her wrists were bound in such a way that after I stretched her out, there would be no way she could reach the gag wrapped around her mouth. I checked the gag and it was not touching her hair at all. Needless to say, I was pleased.

It was at this point that I decided to add a little more excitement.

"Rachel, I have to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me. I want to tie you up down below and I’m not talking about your feet. Do you mind?" I asked.

Of course I was talking about a crotchrope.

Much to my suprise, Rachel nodded very quickly and seemed very excited about my little idea. I only wanted to use it so Rachel would have a little fun while tied up and she certainly wasn’t upset about it. With that, I grabbed a long length of rope and tied it around her waists leaving a long length of rope that fell between her legs. I grabbed this loose length of rope and pulled it in between her legs, tying off the rope at the other end of the rope surrounding her waist. She moaned in pleasure and cooed into the gag. I was so happy to see she was loving the crotchrope.

I then grabbed Rachel's bound feet and stretched her out until she was extended from one end of the bed to the other. Using another length of rope, I tied off Rachel’s bound feet at the footboard of the bed. Rachel looked like she was in total ecstacy, an ecstacy that would last for some time. Rachel began pulsating against the rope that was tied between her legs, masturbating herself. Considerate of her privacy, I took a pillowcase, folded it in half a couple of times, and blindfolded her.

Rachel began rhythmically pulsating against the crotchrope, cooing into the gag wrapped tightly over her mouth. Her hips gyrated over and over again, her fingers clenched tightly around the little red bell, and her nostrils flared. I sat down on top of Rachel’s bound body and started kissing her stomach softly, my hands upon her gyrating hips. She was moaning loudly and was obviously enjoying herself very much. Rachel then began arching her back slightly, the ropes that tied her body to the bed only gave slightly as she arched, the rope snug between her legs.

As she arched her back, I clamped my hand upon her gagged mouth and held her down. She moaned louder and louder, still pulsating over and over. After about ten minutes, Rachel finally gave into the pleasure. She moaned very loudly into the gag and orgasmed. Her body then went limp and she dropped the bell which had been tightly clenched in her hands. I immediately asked if she was okay and she nodded and moaned. She was just completely exhausted. I picked up the bell and placed it back in her hands.

A moment or so went by and I removed the blindfold. Her eyes stared into mine and were it not for the gag over her mouth, I could swear she was smiling.

"So how was that, sweetie?" I asked.

"Mmmmmph." Rachel’s eyes rolled back a little. She then looked into mine and moaned softly. She was very happy indeed.

I carressed Rachel’s hair for several minutes, her spectacled eyes looking into mine the whole time. It was amazing. I placed a kiss upon her neck and she moaned as her body began pulsating slowly again. She was starting up again. Her booted feet were rubbing back and forth over and over. About five more minutes went by until her body arched as she climaxed again. After loudly moaning with pleasure, her second orgasm came and went. I untied the crotchrope and she mewed into the gag as I removed the rope from in between her legs.

I untied Rachel's hands and sat her up. I then started unwrapping the duct tape from her mouth, a process that took a couple of minutes. The last strip of duct tape peeled away from her face and the ace bandage fell onto the bed. I removed the ankle sock from her mouth and kissed her on the mouth. This was the first time we had kissed and I was a little afraid of what her reaction might have been. Not that I should have been worried, she let me crotchrope her so kissing her wasn’t exactly a stretch.

"Kiss me again," Rachel said.

We kissed for several minutes, all the while the smell of duct tape filled my nostrils. The gag I had wrapped around her mouth left a little residue on her face, across her cheeks and lips. Finished kissing, I asked her if she wanted some water. Nodding her head, I went into the kitchen and grabbed some water. I re-entered the room to find Rachel was untying her knees.

"What do you think you are doing?" I said.

"Ooops," Rachel said with a suprised look on her face.

"Don’t sweat it, you can untie your legs. But just for a minute." I said.

Rachel slowly began unbinding her legs and feet. When she finished, she flipped over and stretched out on the bed face-down. "That was amazing Greg. I’ve never had this much fun before. Never. It’s not even two o’clock yet is it?" Rachel said.

I checked my watch, it was just a little before two. After telling Rachel what time it was, I moved in next to her and rubbed her shoulders for a few minutes.

"So, did the duct tape throw you off a little?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah! That’s the first time I’ve had duct tape wrapped around my mouth! Thanks for not getting my hair tangled up. I am going to wash my face off if you don’t mind though," Rachel said.

"Yeah, go ahead. You may as well, cause we’re hardly finished," I replied.

"Ok, ok, just give me a few minutes to recover. I’ll be right back," Rachel said.

She got up from the bed and stroked my hair just before she walked to the bathroom. Rachel spent a couple of minutes in the bathroom. When she re-entered the bedroom, she sat back down on the bed next to me.

"So what’s next?" she asked.

"What would you like to have done to you? Anything we haven’t done yet that you’d like to try out?" I said.

"I really liked being hogtied. It’s definitely my favorite position! I just like the helplessness I feel when I’m tied up so tight like that. Let’s do that again. You can hogtie me on the bed. It’s more comfortable than the floor too," Rachel said.

I took Rachel up on her request and was grinning ear to ear. I'd planned on hogtying her again later on, but I had no problem doing it now. I gathered my materials and told Rachel to lie down on her stomach. Rachel obeyed and layed face-down on the bed and placed her hands together behind her. I wrapped several coils of white nylon rope around her hands and using a raven’s head, cinched the knot.

After finishing tying her hands, I sat her up and tied an extremely long length of rope across her chest below her breasts. I wrapped the rope around her chest and finished off the breast harness. The harness pinned her shoulders to her side and pushed her breasts outward. I then placed Rachel back on her stomach and moved to her elbows. I wrapped her elbows with several coils of rope, pinning her elbows closely behind her back.

"How does that feel? Too tight?" I asked.

"No, it’s great. I’ll tell you when it’s too tight," Rachel responded.

I then moved down to her feet, where I started to unlace her boots.

"Oh sweetie! My feet are really sweaty right now, are you sure you want to do that? They’ve been in nylons and boots for several hours and I’ve been given quite a workout," Rachel commented.

"Mmmmm, I think I’ll live. Besides, I know how much you want me to play with your feet," I said.

"Probably about as much as you want to play with them!" Rachel joked.

I slowly unlaced her right boot and pulled hard on it to remove it from her nyloned foot. It took quite some work to get the boot off of her foot. Finally it budged and revealed her foot. Her feet smelled just a little, but were damp with sweat. The slight scent they gave off was actually a little intoxicating. I placed my mouth upon her feet and kissed them slowly all over, in between her toes, upon her arch, and on her heel. Rachel moaned and shivered as I worshipped her foot.

"That feels so good. Don’t stop," Rachel said.

I kept on placing kisses on her toes, all the while massaging her foot with my hands. My hands firmly grasped her arch and heel and rubbed her feet, damp with perspiration. Moments later, I grabbed her other boot while still kissing her stockinged foot. Slowly, but surely, I removed the other boot from her left foot. This foot was the same as the other, damp with sweat and ready to be worshipped. I suckled her toes and licked her arches. Rachel cooed with pleasure and kept telling me how much she was loving the attention. While I was sucking her toes, I noticed she was gyrating again.

"Do you want the crotchrope again?" I asked.

"Sure, just tie me up and gag me. And don’t stop playing with my feet." Rachel said.

I sat Rachel up and moved her to the edge of the bed where I stood her up and re-applied the crotchrope. Rachel moaned again and I moved in to kiss her again.

"You’re going to love this hogtie. I’ll gag you in a minute. Let me finish hogtying you first, then I’ll gag you," I said.

I sat Rachel back down on the bed and moved down to her feet where I started wrapping rope around her ankles. I tied several coils of rope around her ankles and cinched the knot. I then started tying her legs above the knee and left a little slack so when I hogtied her, she could properly bend her knees. After finishing her legs, I sat down behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Time to shut you up. Remember the multi-layered gag you used on me when you hogtied me? Your turn now." I whispered softly.

I grabbed the ballgag and placed it in her mouth. Grabbing the leather straps, I buckled it tightly at the base of her neck. I then grabbed the coban and placed it over her ballgagged mouth. I then wrapped the black coban tightly around her mouth until it ran out. Rachel’s nostrils were flaring and she was gyrating against the crotchrope again. After finishing the gag I placed a kiss upon her gagged mouth and she moaned in ecstasy.

I slowly moved her back on to her stomach and grabbed her stockinged feet. Using a strand of rope, I started the hogtie and tied the rope around her feet where her ankles were cinched. Then, bending her knees, I tied the other end of the rope to her chest harness which was tied off behind her back, completing the hogtie. I placed the Christmas bell in her hands and admired her for a moment.

Rachel was now totally at my mercy and I began to obey her wishes by giving my undivided attention to her bound feet. I started kissing her nylon covered toes again and moved down to the balls of her feet. Rachel used the crotchrope as best she could by pulsating up and down, moaning all the time. Rachel wiggled her toes and twisted her feet as I kissed her all over. The intoxicating scent of Rachel’s perspiring feet combined wth the smell of nylons almost sent me over the top. I had never satisfied my foot-fetish like this before. It was truly a dream come true. I still can’t believe these two days actually happened.

Rachel continued with the pulsations and after a fifteen minute session of foot worshiping and rubbing the crotchrope, she succumbed to another orgasm. I allowed Rachel a moment to enjoy her orgasm and recover before I started in again. This time, instead of worshipping her feet, I started tickling her.

I started in and Rachel pulled at the rope hogtying her, straining her ankles and wrists. The bell in her hands rang a little but she wasn’t using it as a safeword. Rachel laughed behind the gag and mmmmphed at me. She wiggled her toes and feet, trying hard to get away from my probing fingers which were raking her arches and toes. Rachel’s muffled cries filled the room. I moved away from her feet momentarily and grabbed a small strand of rope lying next to the bed. With the rope, I wrapped her feet above the heels at the arch and cinced the knot. This effectively tied her feet together at the arches so all she could do was move her feet back and forth but not apart.

I started tickling her again at the balls of her feet and nibbled her toes. She laughed hard behind the gag and gyrated simultaneously against the crotchrope. I’m not sure if she was gyrating inadvertently or not but I didn’t care. I kept darting my fingers across the balls of her feet and in between her toes, causing her to buckle in her rope cocoon. She strained against the hogtie and moved her feet back and forth, trying to escape my hands to no avail.

After about ten minutes, I gave Rachel's feet a rest and let her catch her breath. It was a well deserved break as she was breathing heavily through her nose. After giving her a rest, I started sucking her toes more and rubbed my hand up and down her nyloned legs. She cooed into the gag again and began repeatedly rubbing against the crotchrope, humping the bed. Moments later, Rachel came again for what was at least the fourth time.

When she finished, I laid down next to her and sighed loudly. I was exhausted too and was extremely built up from the last half-day of playing with Rachel. I needed a release, but that would have to wait until later that night. Rachel was breathing heavily into the gag so I unwrapped the coban and released the ballgag from her mouth. She drooled a little on to the bed and laughed.

"Sorry, I couldn’t help it," she joked.

I laughed and began untying her. Because I was so tired, it must have taken me forever to untie her. I actually took longer tying her up than I did untying her this time. After freeing her from the hogtie, she curled up in my arms. Sitting there with her, I stroked her hair and kissed her. We just held each other without saying a word the entire time. It was so relaxing being next to this gorgeous girl after such an extraordinary and enjoyable experience.

Rachel fell asleep in my arms at that point and soon we were both napping. It was a comatose like sleep, one I’ve only experienced with Rachel.

When we woke, Rachel and I made dinner and decided to give our game a rest. We ended up spending the night together, a night that I can’t talk about here. This just isn’t the venue for the experiences we shared that night. All I can say is that it was the greatest evening I had ever spent up to that point.

Rachel and I played many more times after these 48 hours and all of our experiences are still fresh in my mind. However, this experience, our first together, is likely our greatest. She and I still see each other every so often, but not as much as we used to. We’re both a little older now and a little more committed to other things like college and the like. She will always have a home in my heart, and although the some two days we spent together were just a moment in time, they are moments that will last for an eternity in my mind.