Weekend Away (Part Four of a series) (M/F) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Weekend Away (Part Four of a series) (M/F) - Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes

Post by Canuck100 »

Readers' True Stories from RestrainedTastes
Weekend Away (Part Four of a series) (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Andy

Basically picking up where I last left off, Gina and I were looking forward to spending the upcoming weekend at a small cottage owned by her father and step-mother in a picturesque Northern New England town. Gina had been visiting this house at least once per year since she was a child, and gave me the impression that it was quite a special and romantic location for her. Essentially, we were planning to fill the entire weekend with our continued sexual explorations in a setting that would really set the mood for her.

I could tell Gina was very excited and looking forward to the getaway; she spoke about little else in the ensuing few days, and went so far as to pick up a bottle of champagne and a few other treats. Friday morning (we worked a Sunday evening through Thursday evening schedule) we set off and spent the long drive listening to music and talking. Bondage did not figure into these conversations, but fortunately we were happily developing many other areas of our relationship, and since I had seen what Gina packed, I knew that the subject would not be ignored once we had arrived!

We stopped in the small downtown area to pick up a few groceries, and the municipality was as lovely as advertised. Gina and I stopped at the local video store to pick out a few selections, and I was delighted to find that they had 'Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down' available, and Gina enthusiastically agreed to include it in our evenings viewing. Among other titles, Gina also picked out Blue Velvet, which I had been curious about, but passed on in the theatre and video store thus far due to my understanding that the sexual play depicted was rather on the rough side.

After arriving at the cozy A-frame house, we took a few minutes to put our stuff away and Gina showed me around. I had kind of expected a rather simple affair, but this "small vacation place" was actually a bit larger and much nicer than the home I had grown up in! I'm always amazed by people who honestly believe that they exist in rather modest circumstances when they are surrounded by luxury, but in this case you'll probably understand that I was happy to keep my mouth shut and just appreciate what was being offered. Of course, I wouldn't have minded spending a weekend with Gina in a jail cell at this point, as long as the Sheriff let me use his handcuffs.

We passed most of the evening watching movies and making out. In fact we had to stop the show at several points as the off screen action became a bit too distracting! Gina enjoyed Tie Me Up, but didn't quite see the tender aspect of the bondage that I had. As we watched Blue Velvet, Gina was startled at the brutal scene of Dennis Hopper's character crudely stuff-gagging Isabella Rossellini, and I couldn't say I blamed her. Certainly not the type of scene I would have wanted for warming up a partner for a night of love bondage, and I made a mental note not to suggest packing her mouth at any point.

Well, it's not as if there weren't negative sterotypes of bondage and "deviance" everywhere, so I decided that it was up to me to make an extra effort to show Gina the best side of bondage that I could. After all, Gina had been almost mind bogglingly receptive to everything we had tried so far, much more so than I had ever expected, to be truthful, so I decided that this minor hiccup would be forgotten if we played it right, and I had spoken up in advance about my reservations about this film.

As it turned out, that slightly unsettling moment was a total non-issue as Gina and I repaired upstairs to the bedroom (complete with queen sized waterbed!) and undressed for each other. The caressing, kissing and fondling that followed was as loving and reassuring as could be, and it was Gina who went to her bag and retrieved the various items that she herself had packed for use in restraining and gagging her.

Two long silky kimono sashes were used to secure Gina into the hogtie that had appeared to stimulate her so thoroughly during our last session. To my very pleasant surprise, Gina , with a mischievious glint in her eyes, had produced the same leopard print scarf that I had picked out to gag her for the very first time, and had referred to it as "her gag"! Tarl Cabot never had it any better. Despite my slight aprehension, Gina was completely happy to accept the knot in her mouth, and I was relieved to see the familiar wide smile under her gag as she once again rolled about, testing her bonds. This time, as soon as Gina had sufficiently 'warmed up' in the hogtie and gag, I moved in and began to stroke her body with my fingertips and tongue. Quickly, Gina reached a heightened state of arousal, writhing under my touch, her eyes shut, breathing heavily through her nose. She arched her back and spread her knees, presenting me with the wonderful spectacle of her bodily fluids running down her inner thighs.

Gina, as I have mentioned, had a very difficult time climaxing during intercourse (although she enjoyed it very much), and I've always found a hogtie is a difficult postion to comfortably fuck in, so I dived in face first to please her. In less than a minute, Gina was shuddering the entire length of her body and squeezing my head powerfully between her thighs. I bravely lapped onward.

"MFF! MMMPH! UMMMMMMM!"

Gina shouted into the gag and suddenly threw one leg across the other, crossing them at the knees and bound ankles and effectively squeezing me out. She rolled to one side and stretched, quivering against her bonds and giving short, muffled gasps of pleasure. Presently she lay still, her eyes still closed. I untied Gina's bonds with some difficulty and she fairly oozed into the bedspread.

I removed Gina's gag. "I've never seen you come like that"

"I don't think I ever HAVE come like that! Jesus. Something about pulling as hard as I could and still staying in the same position, it was really powerful."

"I didn't know if I'd be able to untie you, you pulled everything so tight."

Gina laughed. "Now it's your turn! I can tell you're ready", she said, indicating my stonelike erection.

"That's for sure!" Smiling, I got up from bed and started towards the bathroom. "Put your gag back on. I'll be right back."

After donning a condom, I returned to the bedside. Gina lay on her back, arms by her sides, and the gag tied back in place. I was so thrilled by her unquestioning response to my direction to replace her gag. It indicated to me yet again that Gina was a willing, loving partner in what was the pinnacle of sexual interplay for me. As I approached, Gina's eyes lit up, and she kicked her feet back and forth rapidly in an adorable little frenzy! She told me later that SHE was so thrilled to see me leave the room with my penis erect and return with it even more raring to go (if possible) that she nearly went wild. As I reached her side and lowered myself to kiss her, Gina quickly reached up and pulled her gag down, quickly tongue kissed me, then swiftly raised the gag back to her lips. I laughed in sheer delight.

"You are the cutest thing! But I can't let you get away with that", I chided as I pulled the gag between her teeth and binding it more tightly into a simple cleave. I turned Gina over to bind her wrists together behind her back, and entered her from behind. We made love gently.

As we lay together in the dark, I asked Gina how she had enjoyed that day's play.

"It was great", she answered unhesitatingly. "I loved the hogtie while you ate my pussy. The only thing was, when you tied my hands behind while we were fucking I didn't really feel like I could do much, just lay there."

"Really? I guess I'm not surprised, but I'm really sorry. I wish you had told me."

We both laughed as I realized what I had said. "Maybe I would have if you hadn't put the gag in my mouth so well!"

"Yeah, you're right, you're right. I was a little worried about that, in fact it's why I usually only gag you and not tie you up while we're having sex. I guess I'm going to have to use my imagination a little more. But, of course, it's really good that we're talking about it; it's the only way we're going to know what works with each other and what doesn't."

"Yeah, that's true, you're right."

"Is there anything else you want to tell me, since we're discussing it?"

"Well, yeah. I really like playing bondage, it's a lot of fun, but I just don't want it to get to a point where I'm tied up every time we have sex. Not that it's been that way, of course, but I can tell you really like it and I just wanted to bring that up."

"Don't worry, Gina. My cup is running over, and I'm definitely not feeling deprived! I've been really blown away how much you've gotten into it!"

"Ha! It's something I've kind of wanted to try, but just the fact that it makes you so excited really adds to the experience for me."

The rest of the weekend went very well, including lots more loving both with and without tie ups, and one memorable occasion over dinner in the town's best restaurant when Gina suddenly piped up, "So, how long have you wanted to tie a woman up?" What a gal.

Well, more later, and thanks for listening.

End