Estelle : 01 - Busted by my mother (FF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Estelle : 01 - Busted by my mother (FF/F)

Post by Soraka »

Estelle's stories
01 - Busted by my mother
Story index at the bottom

By Estelle

by Estelle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi, everyone!

I just found this site, so let me introduce myself: I'm Estelle, a 16-year-old. I'm 5'6, have long blonde hair, and a light tan. Guys consider me "hot" from what I'm told, mainly because my chest is a little larger than average.

This is going to be a series of stories (starting about 3 weeks ago) some on this forum and some on the "intimate" forum. They involve my mother discovering my interest in bondage and... Well, I don't want to spoil anything.

This story takes place on Friday, May 29th. It was the first down out of school my sophomore year. I had always been intrigued when seeing women get tied up on TV. I always thought it would be such a rush to be helpless and able to do nothing other than sit and wait for a captor to do whatever they want with me. I saw something interesting one time where the female's hands were tied behind her back and then tied to her ankles which were tied together (now I know this is called a hogtie), but this got me to thinking. I wondered what all neat positions would be possible, especially on a girl like my who did gymnastics for years and who is very flexible. I HAD to learn more.

So using the beauty of the internet, I decided to learn all I could about it. I even wondered if there were a way to tie yourself up (which I found out later, there is), and if so if I could do it. So I woke up early even though I had no school and my mother was about to leave. "What are you doing up so early?" she joked. She is a spitting image of me, just older, and I know exactly where I got my looks. She's 33 and I'm 16, so she's more like a good friend to me than a mother it feels like sometimes, but I digress.

"Oh, nothing, I'm just in the habit of waking up," I lied.

"Good! Well, I'm off to work. Don't have too much fun around here," she said back and I walked over to our desktop PC, put on some headphones to listen to music, and boot up Firefox and see what I could find. I searched for "tied up" and found some pictures which were really neat to see. As I was jamming to music, I didn't hear her come back in. I quickly turned to look at her behind me and took off the headphones.

"Uh, I forgot something. What is that?" she asked.

"It's uh... I don't know. It popped up on it's own. I didn't do it!" I lied to her.

"The past three pages you've clicked weren't your doing?" she asked. I lowered my head because I knew I was caught. I wasn't TOO embarrassed because I'm very open with her and we tease each other sexually all the time about guys she dates, guys I date, etc. "Haha, it's okay. But I want to talk about this when I get home." I nodded and put the headphones back on, super embarrassed, feeling my face turn red. I figured, "Well, she knows, so why not go ahead and keep looking?" I went to a few websites like bondageu.com and found out some techniques to tie. After a little while, I decided to go swimming so I changed into my two-piece bathing suit which was little more than a thong and went for a swim in our pool. After a while, I got out and laid out in a chair and soaked up some sun. Then I put on some shorts over the bottom (left the top uncovered) and went back inside. I just killed time all day basically, after seeing the bondage I wanted to.

My mother came home at 5 and asked me to eat dinner with her (we still eat at the table some times because studies show we're both likely to feel/perform better, etc.... it's whatever). I agreed, knowing what she wanted to talk about.

"So, about what you were looking at earlier..." she started.

"Mom, I know, it's really weird and I'm really embarrassed. It's just, I had seen stuff on TV and wondered what it would feel like because it looked fun," I said what I had been rehearsing and re-rehearsing all day.

"Fun?" she asked and looked at me funny. "Well, just so you know, I used to do it too. It IS fun to me, but I want you to know everything about it before you get involved in something too quick." I looked at her wide-eyed.

"You used to do it too?!" I asked, astonished.

"Yeah! All the time. I remember I had gotten pretty damn good at tying people up, too," she said. I KNEW she was probing, hoping I'd challenge her to tying me up, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Last edited by Soraka 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 pm

"Oh, really? I wonder if you're still any good?" I asked, trying her.

"I'm sure I am... You know.." she started. "I saw online techniques to tie people up, too!" I said, now very excited.

"How about a little game?" she asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"We'll have a 3 out of 5 competition. First, you tie me up, and if I get out in 20 minutes, then I get to tie you up. If you don't get out then I get a point. If I don't get out and you do, you get a point. If neither of us gets free or if both of us get free, neither of us get a point and that one doesn't count. And if one works, you can't use it again, but you can try it again if it doesn't work." I was in heaven. I'd get tied up at LEAST 3 times where I couldn't get out, or else I'd get to tie her up and tease her at least 3 times. In my excitement, I almost didn't hear her last comment. "And the winner gets the loser captive all weekend. And by captive, I mean that if you somehow get out of my bondage... I mean, if the loser somehow gets out of the winner's bondage... Then the winner gets to tie the loser up again. Oh, and while the loser is tied up, the winner can do whatever they want to the loser..."

"What kinda stuff?" I asked, curious but unknowing.

"Oh, you'll get to experience it first hand," she smirked at me. I was a little worried, but knew that I had seen how to tie people up, so I thought I'd win.

After dinner, she went to the garage and got many lengths of cotton rope. I was surprised, but she DID tell me that she did it in her spare time. She went and changed into something more comfortable (her underwear, basically... just because she didn't want her skirt on and like I said, we're really open with one another... Heck, we walk around the house naked sometimes, but I digress).

"You first," she smiled at me and threw the ropes down. I considered getting a shirt, but thought the pants were enough. I took a length of rope and told her to give me her hands in front of her. I didn't want to tie her hands behind her because I felt a little bad about tying her THAT bad. I tied her using a video I had watched earlier: (http://www.tranniesintrouble.com/how_to_ties.htm it's the first tie on that site). I then did the same to her feet, confident that she couldn't get out. "Go!" I said and started the timer. She looked at me as if saying, "That's it?!" and I nodded.

She pulled her wrists up to her mouth and used her teeth to help untie the knot and was out in just over 2 minutes and I sighed, but was excited that I'd get to be tied up now. "You're gonna have to try harder. Much harder," she said as she untied her ankles. "Now, hands behind you," she ordered and I did. I was slightly embarrassed because I only had on my bikini top and my hands behind me made me stick my chest out. I think she tied my wrists behind me the same way I had done to her in front. Looks like she wasn't having any mercy on me. She tied my ankles together too and I felt confident. I reached around and slid my hands over my butt (which was a tough task) and brought them in front of me and used my teeth to take the knots out as she had done. I was slightly disappointed to know I could get out that easy.

"Well, that one doesn't count," she said and held her wrists out again. "You might wanna tie them behind me this time, though," she taunted. Determined to get her with her hands in front, I got an idea. I tied her wrists in front of her the same way and tied her ankles as well. I then tied her wrists to her ankles (similar to a hogtie but in front), knowing that she couldn't get her teeth down there. Instead, she used her wrists to untie her ankles and then her teeth again to untie her wrists in just about 4 minutes. "See? Told you," she said, disappointing me. "Now wrists behind you!" she ordered and I did. This time, she tied my wrists again the same way, but this time tied my elbows together too. Again, this made my chest stick out even further, so I was even more embarrassed, afraid I'd come out of my top, but I didn't. I knew that there was no way I'd get my wrists in front of me with me elbows tied, and there was no way to touch the ropes tying my elbows together. She tied my ankles together and this time tied my knees together as well and told me to have at it. After 20 minutes, I was exhausted and hadn't made any progress at all. "Looks like I'm winning 1-0!" she said and lightly tickled my soles. I giggled and squirmed, but she helped me get untied. I felt relieved but disappointed. I almost wanted to throw the game right then and there so that she would keep me like that all weekend, but it was my turn.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:53 pm

"Okay! One more try at this," I said and tied her wrists in front of her. I then tied her ankles together too and then tied a rope around her midsection which pinned her wrists to her body. "No more using your teeth!" I taunted. "I can't believe you're not tying them behind me!" she said, taunting back. I tied her knees together as well as she had done me, and told her to have at it. She started struggling and I thought I had her because she wasn't making any progress. However, with about 5 minutes left, she got her wrists free from her midsection, used her teeth to untie herself, and untied her knees and ankles with about 2 minutes left. "Told you," she taunted, and I was mad at myself for not tying her hands behind her to get her. "Hands behind you again!" she said. "Okay, but you can't tie my elbows! That's the rules!" I argued.

"I know... I'm not going to tie your elbows!" she said, and I suddenly felt confident. I could always get my wrists around my butt and to the front and use my teeth. She tied my wrists behind me again, but then REALLY got me good. She tied a rope around my waist and knotted it in the front with a tail hanging off. She then ran the rope under my legs, against my crotch, and ran it through the rope holding my wrists together and cinched them close to my butt. She then passed it back to the front (after she tied a knot in the rope to rub up against me) and tied it off in front. "See? I'm not putting the knots where you can reach them!" she taunted and tied my legs and knees together as well. She then laid me on my tummy and told me to have at it. If I pulled on my wrists at all, it tugged on my crotchrope which was REALLY intense, and I was getting REALLY turned on. I tried to pull my hands around my butt again, but every time I tried, my wrists didn't go anywhere and it only wound up putting more pressure on my crotch. Ergo, I exhausted myself struggling, and put tons of pressure on my crotchrope in the process, but I didn't make any progress at all. I was really upset that I was down 2-0, but part of me felt really good. Partly because I was helpless and enjoyed it (as well as the crotchrope), but partly because I WANTED to lose the game. After 20 minutes, she came back. "Well, looks like I'm winning 2-0!" she boasted. "I want to leave you here to pull on your crotch more and let you torture yourself," she said as she turned me to my side and brushed my hair out of my face. "But!" I started. "But that would be cheating, I know..." she said and began untying me. "But it looks like I'm up 2-0. You can expect more of that when I win 3-0!" she bragged. In one sense, I was NOT looking forward to it, but in another, I was.

"Okay, are you going to tie my hands behind me for once?" she asked, taunting me, and I decided to do it. Even more, I was going to tie her in the position I had seen with her wrists tied to her ankles (a hogtie) because I was for certain that that would get her. So I tied her wrists behind her again and then tied her ankles and feet together. I wasn't thinking and left the rope that hogtied her where she could reach it (although at the time I knew no way to conceal it from her... she could have got it anywhere). I told her to have at it and she started using her wrists to untie the rope hogtying her. After she got it undone, I knew I was toast. She then slipped her hands around her butt (which she had trouble with as well... it's really tough if you've never tried it before!), used her teeth to untie her wrists, and untied her feet and ankles. "Well, you have to get out or else this is a perfect sweep!" she said, excited. "I might as well go get dressed again because I won't be tied up any more," she taunted, angering me. "I've been saving this one for last! You might be in it a while," she told me. I wanted to go get a shirt on (not wanting to spend the weekend with a skimpy top on) but was confident that she had run out of ways to secure me that I couldn't get out of.

It's basically what she called a Japanese Box tie (later I found out it was called Ushiro Takatekote that is a similar video). Basically, she had me cross my wrists behind me, my elbows bent at perfect 90 degree angles. She tied a rope around my wrists vertically, and I figured it would be easy to just pull them out using my arms. But then she used the rope and ran it above my breasts and then below them (making them stick out up on a shelf). This secured them to my body, but I figured after enough struggling, I could get these ropes up over my head or something. But then she took another rope and then cinched them off by tying around both of them on each side, making it impossible for me to move my arms outward at all, and since my wrists were by the vertical rope, there was no way I was going anywhere. As if this weren't enough, she tied a rope between my breasts through the rope that ran below them and then back up which pulled them up even more. She then used the rest of this rope to tie around my wrists horizontally (OVERKILL!) She then tied my knees and ankles together again and laid me on my tummy (which made my breasts hurt because they were tied out) and told me to go after it. I tried to struggle but couldn't do ANYTHING. I could barely move and roll to my side to keep my chest from hurting even more.

After 20 minutes, I was exhausted even more and still hadn't got myself free. She returned (it was about 9 PM) and looked at me. "Well, as I predicted, I won 3-0... Looks like you have a lot to learn. But I have a date tonight, so I'm going to see you later. But before, I do, I'll leave you with this!" she said and tied on another crotchrope as she had before, and tied it to my wrists. Again, any time I struggled now, it would put pressure on my crotch (which it did naturally, only moreso when I struggled). She tickled the soles of my feet again and I squirmed which pulled on my crotchrope again. This time, though, she didn't stop for a few seconds. "Oh, get used to it, honey. There's PLENTY more where that came from!" she said. "Oh, and one more thing!" she went to my drawer and gagged me with my own panties, stuffing a pair in my mouth before tying some hose around it to hold it in. I tried to talk and shout in protest but couldn't come close as she rolled me onto my tummy. "I know this is more uncomfortable," she said, cupping her own larger-than-average breasts.

"Night! Oh, and if you DO get free, remember that I get to tie you up again, and you know I have at least 2 ways to tie you that you can't get out of! But I doubt you'll get out of that," she said and left me laying there face down. I wanted to turn over onto my side because my breasts hurt, but if I wiggled my body to get on my side, it would pull on my crotchrope harder. So I decided to stay face down and just deal with it. Little did I know, though, what was in store for me.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

If you've read my previous story on the non-intimate TUGs forum, you'll know what's going on. If no, go read it!

So I was tied face-down with my breasts hurting in a Japanese box tie with a crotchrope tied to my wrists and my knees and ankles tied together, gagged with my own panties and hose keeping them in place. I was wearing short pink shorts over my bikini bottom and a skimpy bikini top. :tied:

I was in place and wanted to go to sleep because I was bored, but the pressure on my crotch wouldn't let me. I didn't know if I'd be able to take an entire weekend of this, but I guess it was a "good lesson to learn." :P

After a little while, my friend Amanda came over. She is my best friend and is ALWAYS over at random times. My mom really likes her for many reasons. I was semi-relieved because I knew she'd untie me and at least for a while I could relieve some of the pressure and no longer be bored.

"Esty?" she called (her nickname for me) She walked into the room where I was. I wanted to MMPH and struggle, but struggling hurt too much. "Your mother left a note on the door. Said you lost a game to her and she gets to keep you tied up and do whatever she wants with you this weekend," she said as she turned me to my side. I pleaded with my eyes for her to take my gag out. She then held the note up to me. It said:

"Amanda, glad you could come at such short notice. Estelle is inside and is tied up (she lost a game/bet and now I have her tied up for the whole weekend, able to do whatever I want with her). But while I'm gone on my date, feel free to do whatever you want to her! You two have fun! -Charlotte"

My eyes widened as Amanda smirked at me. She began removing me gag and when she did I took a deep sigh. "Thank you so much. Now can you..." I started but she put her hand over my mouth. "I'm doing the talking," she said. "Now what were you thinking?!" she asked and removed her hand from my mouth. "Well, I got caught looking at bondage earlier. My mom did bondage in the past and challenged me to a game. I tied her up 4 times but she got out all 4. She tied me up 4 times and I only got out once and I lost, so now I'm her 'slave' for the weekend. I'm telling you, she ties people up CRAZY!" I said, embarrassed but with no choice. "She tied these too?" Amanda said, grabbing my breast ropes and breasts. "Yeah, she did." (Amanda and I have done a few things together before just to experiment so I wasn't TOO embarrassed and didn't have a problem with her touching them, and we're pretty open as well). "Can you untie the rope going between my crotch?! It's turning me on, but it's KILLING me," I said. Ignoring me, she ran her hands down my body and to the crotchrope. She tugged at it gently which sent me into a frenzy. "You know, I've always been interested in this stuff, too. I wonder if she'd tie me up, or would at least let me tie her up..." Amanda said. "I'd love to play with her."

"Well, when she gets home you can ask her... But in the mean time," I started. "In the mean time, I already have a little plaything here!" she said, looking at me evily. "But...!" I started before she stuffed the panties back into my mouth and tied the hose around again (although not as good as my mother, it was enough to keep the gag in). "You know..." she brushed the hair out of my face and began rubbing my cheek with the back of her hand, "I've always wondered what this was like. I mean, I've tied up girls before, but they were always able to get out. It's kinda strange having one unable to do anything to stop me from..." she said and started tickling my ribs. I struggled, but it hurt my crotch again and tears formed in my eyes. She looked at me and stopped. "What's wrong?" she asked. I looked down at my crotch and she asked "This? I guess I'll untie it. Can't have you tortured TOO bad.... yet...." she said and untied it. When she did, it felt SO relieving. But then she started rubbing me there which made me feel REALLY turned on, as well as ease the pain from the crotchrope. I started shivering from being so turned on, and she noticed and started to rub harder and faster, giggling at me. "Awe, this is like before, except this time you can't stop me!" she said and then slid her hand down my pants. I couldn't believe her (before, she had showed me how but stopped when I asked her to), but I couldn't do anything to stop her. I almost exploded, but she stopped just in time. "This is really fun!" she exclaimed and began tickling my sides again. I screamed into the gag, but it felt better not pulling on my crotch a I was tickled. It was still pure torture, though, and I didn't think it would ever end. She tickled and teased me for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't believe my best friend would do this to me, but at the same time it was as much of a rush as I had imagined. I was enjoying every minute of it. She eventually stopped tickling me and gently lifted me onto the couch. She turned on a movie and placed my head in her lap. As she watched the movie, she would rub my face, chest, and stomach. It felt really good for someone as curious as me (in both bisexuality and bondage), and I think I zoned out. "Charlotte has tied me up before once when she babysitted me, and we talked about it. It was nothing like this, though! She knew I liked it and called me to come over..."

My mother came back at around midnight. "Oh, evening, Amanda! I see you found your friend," she said. "Hey, Charlotte! Yes, I did. You did quite a good job on these knots," she said, tugging at them. I looked up at my mom and she smiled at me. "How does it feel?" she asked, knowing I couldn't respond. "Oh, you removed her crotchrope?" she asked Amanda. "Yeah, she was tearing up when I tickled her. Plus, it was in the way of me massaging her," Amanda explained. "Massaging her?" my mom asked. "Yeah, you know..." she said and then started massaging me again down there before stopping as I twitched again. "Oh," my mom said like nothing was wrong. "You know... I have a vibrator upstairs if you'd rather use that on her," my mom said. I couldn't believe my ears. A vibrator?! My mom?! And not only that, she was offering it to my friend to force an orgasm out of me?! I knew she was open, but didn't know she was THIS comfortable. I looked at her, very surprised and she looked back at me. "Hey, we agreed I could do whatever I wanted to you... If you didn't want to, you should have said something then!"

"Maybe I'll use the vibrator later... But why did you tie these?" she asked, pulling at the ropes on my breasts. "Oh, you know. They make them stick out which I know embarrasses her," she said, looking down at me. I turned bright red. I was always shy about my larger-than-average breasts, and she tied them to stick out to tease me. "I see. It worked well, I think," Amanda said as she cupped my breasts and gently squeezed. I rolled my eyes, even more embarrassed. But there was nothing I could do about it! "Well, I'm going to go upstairs and change," my mom said to take off her makeup and get out of her dress. "Okay, I'll be here!" Amanda said, her hands still laying on my breasts. "You know, I'm not bi or anything, which is why I'm comfortable doing this to you," Amanda said, briefly squeezing again. When my mom came back (in pants and a bra similar to what I was wearing) she patted me on the butt twice. "Were you a good girl for Amanda?" she asked me. "Yes, she was," Amanda answered for me. "Do you think you could teach me to tie someone up, Charlotte?" Amanda asked. "Of course. I'll even let you practice on Estelle," my mom answered, smiling at me. "Or me, if you're brave enough to challenge me as Estelle was," my mother smirked at her. "We'll see," answered Amanda. She went on watching TV with my mom as they chatted about random things, me, etc.

"Well, I'm going to bed," my mother said. I knew that I couldn't stay the night like this (as flexible as I am and as easy as the position was, I couldn't stay like that all night). "Here, let's tie her another way," my mom said. They untied me and ungagged me. "So, is bondage everything you thought?" she asked me, leading Amanda and I up to my bed. "Yes, but why are you teasing me sexually so bad?! My breasts!" I said as I rubbed them, getting some flow back into them. "And Amanda teasing me down there! And the ropes there!" She laughed and responded, "Oh, you know. That's what it's all about!" she said, patting on my bed for me to lay down. I laid down on my back before Amanda told me to sit up. "I wouldn't be comfortable with you wearing that bikini top," Amanda said, making me wonder why she grabbed my breasts if she was uncomfortable. "Good," I said, getting up to go get a shirt. "Stop!" she said. "Take it off!" she said, giggling at me. I looked at her surprised and said, "No way!" "Charlotte?" she asked my mom and my mom looked at me. "Yep, you do as you're told! It's part of the consequences!" I looked at her even more surprised but reluctantly took it off. "Oh, come on. We're all girls here!" Amanda beamed at me. They then spread me out and my mom tied three of my limbs to different corners of my bed, stretching me out. She let Amanda do the last one and she did pretty good, spreading me out completely. It wasn't uncomfortable, so I could sleep, but I couldn't move. Amanda tickled my side gently before walking over to the futon and setting it up to lay down on. "Night, you too!" Mom beamed at me as well. "Night," I muttered which made Amanda giggle. Mom turned the lights out and shut the door and I laid down to relax. Amanda snuck over and started rubbing my breasts again. "You know, yours are the biggest in school. I've always wondered what they felt like. And you have large nipples than me as well! I've wanted to touch them but was always too embarrassed to ask. I guess now there are no problems," she giggled at me. "Yeah, well. I'm kinda embarrassed, but it's kind of a rush at the same time, too. I guess since I'm along for the ride, I should just deal with it," I said and made my breasts jiggle, making her giggle again. "Good night," she said. "Good night," I said, only one night down and another to go.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Okay, this continues where it left off last. (sorry, I've been busy over the weekend haha)

I was able to fall asleep on Friday night (if you'll recall, my mother had discovered me researching bondage online and challenged me to an escape game which she won and in turn won the right to tie me any time she wanted over the weekend reserving the right to do whatever she wanted with/to me. She had called my friend Amanda and invited her over to have some fun with me as well, as she had tied Amanda up before and knew Amanda was curious as well). When I woke up, I was still spread eagled on my bed wearing my bikini bottoms with shorts over them (and nothing else).

I awoke to Amanda tickling my feet and immediately tried to pull them away unsuccessfully. She giggled at me and told me that there would be plenty more where that came from after breakfast. I lowered my head and sighed, knowing that I was in for quite a bit since it was early early and she was already awake. "But first, let's get you some food. We can't have our little slave pet hungry, can we?" When she called me that, I don't know why, but a chill ran through my spine, immediately turning me on. "Can I at least wear a shirt to breakfast?" I asked, still quite embarrassed. "Oh, sure..." she said. She then untied my wrists and ankles and I got up and immediately grabbed a shirt to cover myself. "Oh, come on. I hope you're not THAT modest," she smirked at me, "because if you are, it's going to be a long day." I sighed, preparing for the worst, and we both went downstairs for breakfast. My mother was already down in the kitchen cooking when we got down there, still wearing her lingerie from the previous night. "How was your date last night, Mom?" I asked, having the opportunity to say more than a few words to her for the first time since losing the game. "Oh, it was good," she said. "Got any plans for tonight?" I asked, hopeful. "Plans? And leave the chance to tie up, embarrass, and tease my favorite daughter?" she asked, looking up from cooking. "I don't think so! You might want to eat light," she finished, and I lowered my head. "So, Amanda. Up until lunchtime, I'm going to teach you some of the basic ways I know to tie people up and let you try them out on Estelle. After that, we'll just play it by ear."

"Sounds great!" Amanda beamed at me. I was anxious to be tied up again because of the rush it gave me, but was worried about the torture and humiliation I would be facing at the hands of the two.

After breakfast, they led me to the living room after putting the dishes up.

"Okay, first, this is called a klawtie," Mom said, grabbing some rope and telling me to put my hands behind me. She then showed her the way that I knew how to tie limbs together on me, securing my hands behind my back. "Now you try," she said to Amanda while untying me. "Okay," started Amanda, "But how about we make our little victim a little more sexy?" she asked, patting my butt twice, making me shiver for some reason. Mom liked that idea and they told me to once again take off my shirt which I did reluctantly, upset that I didn't add some clause in the deal that I wouldn't have to be topless all the time to be teased. Amanda tied my hands as she was shown, but it was really loose and I slipped out. Mom then told her to try again but tighter and she did, securing my wrists so that I couldn't get out.

"Now, the problem with this is, she can reach her hands under her butt and use her teeth to untie herself. While this is fun to watch..." she started before being interrupted. "It is? Do it, Esty," Amanda commanded me. It was really uncomfortable trying to struggle with no top, knowing they were watching me while I put my body in embarrassing positions trying to get my hands around my butt, under my legs, and in front of me, but I had to do it. After this, they untied me and Amanda got another chance to tie my wrists together the new way she was shown and it was tight enough that I had no chance to get out even if I struggled for quite a while. "So now, to keep her from doing this, we do one of two things. Or we can do both. We can either tie her elbows together or tie her in a position I call strappado," Mom started. I wondered what she was talking about, but was getting ready for the elbow tie again. "For this, we can't tie her elbows TOGETHER because she's not THAT flexible, but we can tie them close using the hobble-method," she explained. Basically, she made a loop around my elbows with the rope and pulled them in semi-tight. Then she wrapped the rope around the two sides going on both sides of my elbows before tying it off, securing them in the small "hobble". This was extremely embarrassing yet again because I was wearing no top and touching my elbows together forced my chest outward. Now there was NO way I could get out because I couldn't pull my wrists under my legs to untie with my teeth. She untied my elbows and let Amanda try which she did well the first time. "Now, what was the strappdo thing you talked about, Charlotte?" Mom got excited and grabbed another piece of rope.

"This is great for a lot of things," she said, tying a rope to the cinch holding my wrists together. "What we need is something overhead, she let's take her to the basement where there is a strong beam," she said, and they led me to the basement which had been turned into a guest room sort of thing. It had a couch, bed, was well-lit, and, as she said, a beam that went overhead. "We throw this end over the beam," which she let Amanda do, "and we pull. Notice when we do this, it pulls her wrists upward, forcing her to bend over forward. We do this until she's completely bent over and then we tie it off where she can't reach it like this," she said and tied it to the hobble holding my elbows together. I was bending over which was EXTREMELY humiliating. My breasts were hanging down and I was bending over. "How's that feel, Esty?" asked Amanda. "Humiliating to be quite frank," I muttered. "Good!" she giggled and patted my butt. "Oh, looks like you're learning!" Mom said. "This position is great for spanking, especially once you tie the ankles together and the subject can't walk around. But letting them walk around is entertaining as well because they always get pulled back. Go ahead!" Amanda then slapped my ass hard, making me try to walk away from her, but this hurt my arms more and I was forced back like a pendulum. Amanda giggled and did it again and I yelped, running again, but being pulled back yet again. "You know what else would make this even more humiliating for her?" Amanda asked. "If we took these off," she said, grabbing at my shorts. "Great idea," Mom said, and Amanda slid them down, leaving me in the thong bottom of my bathing suit. I protested, but Mom took her side. "Hey, you bought these skimpy clothes... Don't get modest now!" she argued. "Fine, why don't you just take it off as well?!" I asked sarcastically before immediately regretting it. "That sounds like a great idea!" Amanda exclaimed. "Yes it does, but not right now," Mom said. Amanda, disappointed, slapped my ass again, making me run away. "I love the way you jiggle when I do that," she said, slapping me again. "Awe, her ass is turning red," Amanda said, patting and rubbing it. "Oh, there can be no permanent damage done to it. It'll just sting her for a little while, but she knew what was at stake," Mom assured her. "Actually, I didn't," I said. "I didn't know you were this freaky or this good. Or this kinky to being doing things like this to me with my best friend," I argued. "That's enough from you. Here, Amanda. This is called a ballgag. It's easy to put in. You put this in her mouth like this," she said and I'm guessing she put it in her own mouth because I couldn't see while bent over, "and buckle these around her head."

"Okay, let me try," said Amanda before walking over to me. "Open wide!" she said and I squeezed my mouth shut and turned my head away from her. "Oh, a defiant. Here's what you do in this situation. First, you get the gag in her and then you punish her for defying you," Mom said walking over to me. "You do this," she said and grabbed my nostrils, pulling them shut. When I opened my mouth to breathe, she shoved the gag deep into my mouth before letting Amanda buckle it behind my head while she held it in place. I couldn't speak, and it felt uncomfortable to have the ball in my mouth, not letting it close. "Now, she has to pay for defying you. This here is called a crop. It's used for whipping. You take it and..." she said before whipping my ass which made me squeal into the gag. It hurt, but at the same time, I was getting very turned on. "Or, you hit her where she's most sensitive," Mom said and whipped me.... down THERE. I yelped and again ran away but was swung back by the ropes which held my hands above me. I closed my legs immediately when I got back near her. "Open them," she said and I shook my head no. I wasn't having any more of this! But little did I know she had something for this as well. "Again, she's being defiant, so you know what to do. First we get done what we wanted to do, and THEN we punish her."

It was degrading! It was almost like she was training me as an animal! But oh well. "And that's where this thing comes in?" asked Amanda. "Exactly! I'll let you put it on her. It's called a spreader bar," she said. Basically this was a pole with cuffs on each end which Amanda put on my ankles, forcing them about 4 feet apart. I couldn't walk away now, and my legs were tied in a position that I couldn't close them. "And now, we punish her!" Mom exclaimed. "It's been years since I've done this, but it's all coming back to me. I used to enjoy it so much! I'm so glad I'm passing it down to you two." Amanda giggled and walked over and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at her. "Awe... Poor thing. But if you had done what you were told, you wouldn't be going through this," she said. I rolled my eyes at her but immediately yelped when the crop came down on me again... down there. It didn't stop, and I squirmed and struggled wildly, but in the bar, my legs were cuffed, so they weren't getting out, and my elbows were tied together and my wrist were tight, so I wasn't going anywhere. Mom did this a few times before passing the crop over to Amanda who got a few licks in, but she sounded remorseful in hurting me. My area down there stung REALLY bad, but I was SO turned on I couldn't stand it. Amanda, feeling bad for me, put down the crop. "Awe, I'm sorry for hurting you," she said and started rubbing the area I was getting hit. Again, this felt good because it relieved the sting from the crop, but also was a HUGE turnon for me. I started twitching and felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. Amanda knew what she was doing to me and did so harder and faster until I felt like I would explode as I twitched wildly. But she stopped yet again. "So you see, this position is used for a lot of things," Mom said and they began untying me.

"So, what did you think, Esty?" Amanda asked me. "You know, I'm not even embarrassed anymore. I've just kind of accepted it," I said, sighing as the last bit of my wrists were untied, letting me relax my arms which felt good. "Good. Good," Amanda said and hugged my head to her chest as she leaned her head onto mine. "But it was pure TORTURE when you were hitting my... (you know)... with that thing! And then when you rubbed it I thought I was going to die!!!" I said, stretching my arms out before crossing them over my bare chest again. "Why? Because it felt good?" she asked. "Yes, and because I was getting... you know... turned on..." I said, ashamed. "I see," Amanda said. "And that brings us to our next position, which might be useful for our situation here," Mom said. "I like to call it the cross hogtie."

"Cross hogtie?" Amanda asked. "Yes. It's a hogtie, but with her ankles crossed which forces her thighs open," Mom smirked at me. "MOM!" I shouted, embarrassed. "Oh, come on. You walk around the house NAKED or wearing practically NOTHING, and NOW you want to get modest? I don't think so!"

"Ooohhh, I know where THIS is going," Amanda also smirked at me.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:39 am

Okay, sorry, everyone... I was on vacation for the past 2 weeks and been a little tied up with things. :tied: Glad you all liked the story.

So the three of us went to the kitchen and Amanda and I sat at the table while my mother cooked us lunch.

"Can I at least put my top back on to eat?" I asked.

"Of course not," Mom said to me.

"This is fun, isn't it, Esty?" Amanda beamed at me.

"Easy for you to say," I grumbled, still upset at not getting to wear a shirt. "You're not the one being forced topless, tied, whipped in places that you wouldn't dream of, tortured, trained, should I go on?"

"Oohh, you had better watch it," Amanda said. "You're still our prisoner for the next 36 hours. Don't think I won't remember that when I'm dealing you punishment." I looked down at the table, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's a good girl. In fact, let me tie your hands behind you while we wait for lunch," Amanda said, knowing what I was doing and why. I got frustrated but let her do so.

"You're learning fast, Amanda," Mom looked up from cooking and smiled at me. I gave her a mean look, secretly enjoying it, just slightly embarrassed.

"I know! I bet I could even tie YOU up now," she fished at my mother.

"Oh? You think so?" Mom looked up at her. "Haven't you seen what happened to Estelle?"

"Yes, and either way, I'd consider it a win if I won or lost in the same game you played," Amanda smirked at Mom, telling my feelings. "Of course, I could go without the vaginal torture and whipping, or the being topless, but I guess that's part of the game," she looked down.

She untied my wrists for lunch and we all ate and talked. They agreed on a 2/3 match to save time AFTER Mom showed her how tie a "cross hogtie", and I knew I was in for a long night either way. Whether tied to my best friend Amanda or my mother, I was going to be tied in some way, shape, or form, but it sounded like a fun idea to have a partner tied with me. We all walked out to the back yard where we still had tons of rope lying around.

"Okay," Mom started. "Here's a cross hogtie. Lay down on your stomach, Estelle," she said to me. I did. "Now press your ankles together." I did. "See, we can't get to where we want to if we wanted to torture, tease, or please her," Mom said, demonstrating as she ran her hands up and down my legs as if she were trying touch a certain place. "But, if we cross her ankles like so," she reached down and grabbed each of my ankles, pulling them up and crossing them, forcing my thighs open,"We have wide open access. And you tie them like this," she said and tied my ankles that way before untying them and allowing Amanda to try. She did before telling me to try and pull them free which I was unable to do. "So now, you tie her wrists and elbows as you had before, and then tie her wrists to her ankles to form a perfect hogtie," Mom said, helping Amanda do so before they stood up to let me roll around a little.

"Now, you stay here and be good, Esty. Your mother and I have some business to handle, after we swim," Amanda said before patting my ass twice and walking over to the pool, pulling her shirt off to reveal a bright red bikini. Mother did the same, although hers was blue. I yelled at them that I wanted to swim too because it was hot, but they ignored me, not wanting to get out just to gag me.

"I'm kinda excited about it," Amanda said to Mom.

"Me too. But know that when I win, I won't show you any mercy," Mom warned her.

"I know. I've seen what you've been doing to Esty. I kinda want that done to me," Amanda said.

"So you want to forfeit? I'll be more than happy to..." Mom started before Amanda interrupted. "Oh, no. While I'd like to experience it, I'd MUCH rather try stuff on you after all you've been dishing out."

They stayed in the pool about 20 minutes before they both got out. "Lookin good, Esty!" Amanda said and walked over to me, rolling me onto my side to get a good look at me. I tried to roll back onto my stomach, but couldn't use my legs for leverage when they were tied crossed. Amanda giggled at my struggles, knowing I was embarrassed before tickling my side for a second. "So cute..." She grabbed the crop and ran it between my chest all the way down to my crotch area before giving me one smack which made me yelp and beg her to stop. She laughed again and set it down beside me while she and Mom prepared for the game.

To start, Mom tied Amanda in the same box tie that she got me with. I guess it was a trick that she hadn't showed her yet, and Amanda wasn't able to escape. Mom tickled her soles lightly before telling her that she's got a lot to learn. Amanda responded by tying Mom's hands behind her, her feet together, and a crotchrope onto her. One thing she forgot, though, was to tie the crotchrope to her hands, and Mom chuckled. "Yeah, it puts a lot of pressure on me when I move, but not enough," she said as she pulled her hands around her butt and to the front, coming out of her top while she did. But she didn't care. After using her teeth, she was freed and ahead 1-0. Amanda looked disappointed but excited. She walked over to me. "Looks like I'm gonna be joining you soon, Esty," she said. "Good. Now you can see how it feels," I snapped at her, no longer struggling with my bonds, worn out from doing so. "Oh, it's gonna be more fun for me. I wanna be tied up with you to get real familiar with my little friends here," she said and grabbed the crop before slapping each of my breasts with it, making me yelp again before blushing at her comment. She honked them and laughed at me before returning to the game.

They agreed that Amanda should tie Mom first in the second round so that if she got out and Amanda didn't, Amanda could just stay tied up. This time, Amanda tied Mom's hands behind her and tied her feet together before using a hook on our gutter normally used for Christmas lights to tie her in the strappado position that Mom had shown her. It caused Mom to come out of her top again, but she didn't care. Apparently Amanda's ropework was very poor and Mom was able to just pull her hands straight out. "Nice job, Amanda," I snapped at her. "You tied MY hands pretty damn good."

"Yeah, well, I wasn't TRYING to lose a game to you," she winked at Mom who was putting her top back on right. "Damn, Charlotte. I see where Esty got hers now," Amanda was fascinated. Mom shook her chest briefly to kinda joke and tease Amanda before telling her to turn around. "Let's get close to Estelle so that once you're helpless and I've won, I can tie you two together," Mom said and they came over to me.

"Estelle knows what this is all about, and so will you, now," Mom said as she tied her wrists behind her. She then tied her elbows together as far as they would go (she's a cheerleader so she's flexible, AND we did gymnastics together when we were young although I wasn't a cheerleader). They almost touched, and Mom admired her flexibility. She then did to Amanda what she did to me: tied a rope above and below her breasts before cinching that off. Hers are big too, but not as big as mine. She's taller and more slender, so they fit her frame well, and Mom helped her lay on her stomach. "Damn, Charlotte! You ARE good at this!" Amanda said, testing her bonds. Mom then tied her thighs together before tying her ankles together and then hogtying her by the rope that held her elbows together, not just her wrists. "I'll save a crotchrope for when you can't get out," Mom told her. "And you always do this to Estelle," she said before patting her ass where her swimsuit didn't cover. I could tell Amanda was really enjoying herself. "Get free! And Estelle, if you even THINK about helping her..." she picked up the crop and slapped her other hand with it as a gesture to me to not help her. Not that I would have anyway.

Amanda didn't stand a chance, and she was unable to escape (although she didn't really try). Mom came back outside and looked at the two of us.

"Welp, looks like I win again," she taunted to two of us. "I'll leave the two of you here to struggle for a little while. I have to run to the store REAL quick to grab some saran wrap. You're going to LOVE what I do with it," she said before testing my ropes to make sure they were still tight. "Oh, and Amanda. Don't think that top is staying on for long. That's when the REAL fun begins," she said before walking into the house.

"Well, looks like you got your wish," I said to Amanda, trying to roll over to her.

"Yep, this is great. I'm soooo hot right now. I can barely stand it! I wish my hands were free so that I could... you know..."

"Yeah, I know. But just wait. When she hits you with that crop, it's going to hurt bad. Or when she gags you, it's REALLY annoying. Not to mention tickling and who knows whatever else she wants to try on you," I said.

"I know. I know. You don't find it fun, though? About 80% of people have a fantasy about bondage at least once in their lifetime. I can't believe you don't enjoy it," she said, struggling.

"Well, I do. It's just embarrassing. I mean, I'm wearing a thong and having you tease me about my breasts! It's just a little uncomfortable," I said, still trying to roll onto my stomach to cover my underside.

"Oh, that's part of the game, Esty. You better get used to it. I mean, we're all girls here. Would it make you more comfortable if I took mine off as well?" she asked.

"Yeah, how are you going to do that?" I teased her. We both giggled. "I dunno, I mean, I'm REALLY curious at this stage in life, and... I just... Don't know," I said.

"I am too, but it's no big deal," she said. "If your mother wants to do something to me, I'd be honored to have her do it. I never really noticed just how alike you two are."

"Yeah, well, don't remind me," I said.

We spent the next few minutes talking to each other before Mom arrived with the Saran wrap. She helped us both get untied and stood up.

"This is for wearing to bed tonight," Mom laughed, making both of us curious. "But until then, I wanted to try a new way to tie two people together," she said. "Amanda, lose the top."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Amanda took off her top as instructed and I could see her turn red. Mom smiled at her and said what she said to me, "Hey, you knew the rules..."

"Now... WHO to torture... I'm gonna say Estelle..." Mom said and I rolled my eyes. "And for something new for you, Amanda..." she motioned for Amanda to come over and grabbed some rope. She did a new tie that neither of us had seen before on her. She tied her hands in front of her which I thought was weird because it's easy to escape from that. However, she then pulled her hands over her head and behind her, still tied, before using the same rope to wrap around her elbows to cinch them off, not letting her try to pull them loose, similar to the box tie she had done on me. Amanda struggled but couldn't get any wiggle room and complained.

"Charlotte, you're making me leave my chest wide open, and..." she started.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Mom winked at her. "Would you like for me to silence you?" she asked. Amanda sighed and tried to shake her head no.

"Good, now let's go over to this post," she said and Amanda followed her to a column that is about as big around as a person. Mom tied her by her waste to the post and tied on of her ankles to it. She couldn't go anywhere, and I wondered why she left her other ankle open. Just to tease her, I thought.

"Okay, now Estelle..." I walked over to her. "I know how much you looooved the box tie, so let's do that."

"You're not going to tie my wrists to my crotch again, are you?" I asked as she tied me as before, same breast ropes, same elbow ropes, same everything. "Oh, of course not," she said and I sighed a sigh of relief. After my arms were secured, she grabbed a long piece of rope and tied it around my waste. "But you said you wouldn't..." I started before she interrupted.

"I said I wouldn't tie it to your hands.... I have a better idea," she said and passed the rope from behind me between my legs and to the front. "This would be useful for leading my little girl around, wouldn't it?" she asked and stepped back, pulling me towards her. It hurt and I was forced into her direction. "Yes, not bad. Maybe I'll lead you around the yard later, hmm? Just for fun... But until then, let's settle in right over here," she drug me by my crotch to where Amanda was.

"I'd love to do it to you too, Esty," Amanda laughed at me. "Maybe next weekend you and I will have to make a wager like this," she said.

I rolled my eyes at her as Mom threw the rope over the beam overhead and I wondered what she was doing. "Amanda, let me see your free ankle," Mom commanded her and Amanda reached it out. Mom tied the rope around it and pulled it up above her head, almost making her do the splits. "Oh, this is so embarrassing. I wouldn't have worn a thong if I'd have know I was going to be in this position," Amanda frowned.

"Haha, now you know how I feel!" I snapped at her. Mom tied the rope going from my crotch to her ankle. "I know you can't keep that position forever, Amanda, and when your foot falls...." Mom said before pushing her foot towards the ground, tugging violently at my crotch which made me squeal. "Ohh, we can't have any of that either!" Mom said and walked over to get the gag. "Open wide, honey," she commanded me. I, knowing that I was going to take it no matter what and not wanting to be punished, did. "There's a good girl...." Mom said as she buckled it behind my head. "Maybe when you get in trouble from now on, I can discipline you like this... You probably like it, though..."

"I won't tie your feet, Estelle, because the crotchrope holds you in place enough. Enjoy, you two!" she said and patted my stomach before tickling me, making me jerk away which pulled at my crotchrope even more. She went inside and Amanda looked at me. "I'm sorry, Esty... I'm keeping my foot up as much as I can... But I'm getting tired!" I looked at her, pleading with my eyes, but I liked what I saw. She, taller than average, semi-busty, in nothing but her thong with her legs almost doing the splits and tied that way. I knew right then that bondage was for me, and so was bisexuality. She must have noticed because every once in a while she would tug her leg and I'd squeal through the gag.

"Ooooh, Esty, you're a bad girl!" she'd say and then tug. Or, "I think it's YOUR fault for getting me in this predicament," and then tug. Mom left us out there for about half an hour before she returned with a bucket.

"It's a hot day, isn't it?" she asked me. I nodded to her. "Well, here you go," she said and threw the bucket on me. It was full of icy-cold water which made me jump back and scream into my gag. It was pure torture because I couldn't dry myself off either, and the wind kept making me colder and colder. Mom laughed and walked back inside.

"Awe, Esty... they're hardening up!" Amanda beamed at me as I looked down, noticing what she did before blushing. "I hate to tell you, Esty, but I think I have a crush on you," she giggled to me. I looked at her and wanted so bad to tell her I was feeling the same thing, but couldn't.

Mom returned after a few more minutes and let us out. "Dinner time," she said as we followed her into the house. Amanda looked at me as if to say, "You're not going to tell her, are you?" and I kinda nodded my head as if to say, "Don't worry, we can talk later."

Mom made us dinner and we all talked about the situation. Nothing interesting was said other than that the way she tied us up was good and very torturous, especially to me, although apparently it made Amanda's leg very sore. After dinner, Mom told us we could watch a movie while untied but to enjoy it because after that, we'd spend the rest of the night tied up. We all sat down and watched a movie (I think it was The Dark Knight) and then Mom told us to follow her to my bedroom where she led us with some rope, two gags, and a few boxes of saran wrap in her hands. We did so.

"I want you two to hug each other tight," Mom said. I looked at Amanda and she looekd at me before we both looked away, embarrassed. "But Mom, neither of us have on a..." I started. "I know, I know. But here again, you knew the rules. I'm in control."

I walked over to her and she looked at me as if saying, "Let's just do it," so I wrapped my arms around her and she did so to me. It was a strange feeling, having out breasts pushed up against one another, but it was a semi-turn-on as well. Mom tied each of our arms together, but it felt like we could get out.

"Now the fun starts," she said, opening a box of saran wrap. "But before we do..." she said and slid her vibrator in between is so that it lodged in the perfect spot for both of us. If she had turned it on, I might have died. But instead, she started tying us together using the saran wrap. Slowly, she started at our feet and began wrapping around our ankles like one big mummy. "This is called mummification. It's my favorite because it's impossible to escape from. And it's even better when two girls are pressed together like you two are right now," she said as she made us into one mummy. She moved up our bodies wrapping what seemed like endless layers of saran wrap around the two of us, having a difficult time getting the chord for the vibrator through the wrap while still taping us together, but eventually she did. When she finished, it felt so awkward. Here we were, one big mummy, neither of us able to move at ALL, hugging one another tight wearing thongs. "And now I'll let you two get a little more acquainted," she said before gagging us both and gently laying us down on my bed.

"Oh, and I'll leave you with this," she said and flipped the switch, making both of us jump and me start shivering. The two of us squirmed and tried to get out, but neither of us could move at all. Eventually, it was too much for me and I exploded. I'm sure Amanda did not long after, and it was pure torture over and over. I wanted so bad to kiss her cheek, but couldn't with the gag in my mouth even though our faces were pressed up against one another in this mummified position. Eventually, Mom came back in and turned it off and ungagged us.

"Sorry if it's a little TOO awkward for you two... But I know you've got crushes on each other and just wanted you two to realize it," she tickled at my feet a little.

"MOM!!!" I said, thoroughly humiliated.

"Oh, come on. You've got nothing to worry about. I heard her say she likes you too," she tickled Amanda's feet as well.

"Charlotte!" Amanda yelled at her.

"This is how you get very close and intimate with someone... this position right here. I was going to mummify the two of you separately, but I noticed you two looking at each other and thought you deserved this," Mom said, sitting down beside us. I struggled some more, but still was unable to move at all.

"Well, I can't lie, I'm enjoying it, and them," Amanda said.

"Well, I am too..." I said, embarrassed but truthful.

"See? I told you! Now, you two sleep tight," Mom said and got up and turned the lights out. "Get it? Tight?!" she laughed and closed the door, leaving us in the dark.

"Man, I wish she could turn that back on," Amanda said. "I'm soooo turned on."

"Me too," I confessed. The door opened.

"I heard that!" Mom said and walked over before flipping the switch and letting us feel it for about 5 minutes. She then turned it off and left again.

I, out of breath, tried to talk. "This is crazy, but I'm glad I got caught looking at bondage. This is the greatest weekend ever!" I said.

"I'm glad too, Esty. I'm glad too," she said and turned her head and kissed me.

We spent the rest of the night in this position talking about many things; would we tell other people? If so, who? How would we do so? Would we try to pry others to see if they liked it too? And then eventually we were able to find sleep somehow.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Estelle » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks for all the comments, and I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been as active. But I have quite a few more stories to tell and am settled down now that school has started back. :roll: But I wanted to finish this story before starting some of my new ones. Just know that they involve some more of my friends, dice games, etc. :tied:

Okay, so as you remember, Amanda and I were saran-wrapped to each other and had to spend the night like that.

I awoke earlier than Amanda, but she awoke as soon as I started moving. And we were both awake before my mom was, so we had to stay like that and wait. We chatted a little about the experience and how we felt and agreed that we liked the bondage experience, especially with one another. But we agreed that we wouldn't try to embarrass each other sexually as much as we were getting embarrassed this weekend. Eventually my mother came back in.

"Morning, Charlotte..." Amanda said to her.

"Morning, girls. Sleep well?" she asked.

"As well as I could," I replied sarcastically.

"You just never learn, do you?" she asked me.

"Oh, shut up. I'm gonna get teased and tortured today no matter what, so I might as well get my licks in while I'm not gagged," I said.

"Well, I was going to take it easy on you today, but it looks like I'll just let Amanda go and we'll tag-team. Sound good to you, Amanda?" she asked.

"Of course!" Amanda squealed. Mom cut off the saran wrap carefully and the two of us got up from each other, although we were both covered in sweat. I guess there are drawbacks to mummification. We both stood up and Mom tossed Amanda her clothes but kept mine from me. Amanda thanked her and said, "I want to take a shower before doing anything else," which Mom nodded to her. "Yeah, I will too," I said. "Well, maybe Amanda can get an early start on you today," she said and tossed me a pair of handcuffs. "Remember the strappado technique, Amanda? These make it easier, as will the shower curtain. Feel free to bathe your slave," Mom smiled at Amanda. She did, but I don't want to go into it because it's pretty graphic/sexual. Just know it involved torture with a bath brush and the bristles.

After we got out, she uncuffed me and allowed me to dry off, but made me change into a bikini bottom while she put all of her clothes back on. We went down and ate breakfast like that, and it was embarrassing to me as usual. "I ordered a few new toys for us from online," Mom said. "But I won't tell you until they arrive. Just know that I know you'll like trying them out on Estelle, Amanda."

"Hey! Why can't I try them out on her?" I asked, angry.

"Do we have to go through this again? Are you not broken enough yet?" Mom asked. "Uh, I didn't mean..." I started, realizing I had a whole day left to be her slave. "Too bad. You already spoke. Amanda, I'll let you do the honors after breakfast... You need the practice anyway after you couldn't keep me restrained," Mom teased her. "Thanks, Charlotte. I'll let that one go," Amanda smiled at her.

Mom wanted to marathon a TV show on DVD with us for the whole day, and since we were both technically her slaves, we decided to do it. But it was Lost, and we are both fans, so we didn't mind. But Mom told Amanda to hogtie me with my legs crossed. She first tied my hands behind me in the claw style before tying my elbows together, but not touching since I was going to be in that position all day. She then crossed my ankles and tied them like that before tying that off to the rope holding my elbows together so that i couldn't reach the knots. She then sat down on the floor with me while Mom turned on the DVD player and got the discs ready. While waiting, Amanda grabbed the crop and started whipping me down there and other places like my chest. It was torture, but I couldn't move hardly from being worn out all weekend, and because the ropes were tight. "See? If you'd have just accepted your place, we wouldn't be going through this," Amanda told me. "Amanda! You're sounding good!" Mom told her. "Oh, please... I was gonna get it anyway," I said when she gave me a break from the whipping which I pleaded her not to do. She responded by holding up a scarf. "Open wide!" Knowing that I was going to have to anyway and wanting to not go through any pain, I did. "Good girl! You're learning your place," Amanda patted my ass twice which caused me to roll my eyes at her. She cleave gagged me with it which didn't keep me completely silent, but muffled my speech. She then proceeded to keep whipping me, but stopped and massaged the places she whipped me which felt great because of the pain and because of the sensation. She tickled me randomly throughout the shows and tortured me with ice.

I was let out just before dinner, and was free for the weekend, but with no school for a few months, we had plenty of time, especially with the new toys Mom had ordered. More on these in future stories. I hope you enjoyed this one!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

this story here is great. the tying. exactly to my taste : )
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

The way I like to be tied up and tortured.
Alphahanen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alphahanen »

Love it. 😍
Alphahanen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alphahanen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago The way I like to be tied up and tortured.
😉
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

I remember reading this story in screenshots on another site. I'm glad I finally know where it's from. Did the original author ever continue with these stories? xx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic