Headmistress : More About Me & Stepmother (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Headmistress : More About Me & Stepmother (F/F)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I dug this up from the old site and did not see it posted anywhere on here. Feel free to delete it if I happened to miss it.

For those of you who have read my introduction (My Stepmother & Me) about Danielle, my stepmother, here is another story about her.

One day after school, my friend who I will call Serena came to my place. We went into my room. Now, back then Danielle and my dad had no problems with me having friends over, but they had a rule that the door had to be kept open. It didn't have to be wide open, but it had to be partway open at least.

Serena and I went up to my room and I opened the door partway. Serena and I somehow got talking about a movie we had seen called "Cruel Intentions." where two girls kiss. Serena asked me if I had ever kissed a girl and I said no and I asked her if she had. She said no too. Somehow, we got the idea to try it. Serena was a pretty, friendly girl who smiled a lot, so the idea wasn't unpleasant. I said okay and then Serena closed the door behind us and locked it. At that time, we were both caught up in the game and forgot about the open door rule.

We sat on the bed and then Serena leaned over to me and kissed me. At first, we did little pecks, then started kissing longer and deeper. It was really pleasant and she was enjoying it as well too. But suddenly there was a loud knocking on the door and I said, "Oh sh... I forgot," and then all of a sudden, Danielle opened the door with the key - there was a spare one downstairs, so I assumed she had tried to turn the knob first, then gone to get the key.

It was pretty obvious what we had been doing. Danielle said to me, "I came to tell you that your friend phoned, but I said you'd call her back." She closed the door and left. Serena and I chatted for about 2 more hours, then she went home. At that time I was very nervous because I knew Danielle hated it when I broke one of her rules. This would probably result in me being tied up.

But to my surprise, we ate dinner normally and Danielle didn't say a word about being tied up. 2 hours later, she hadn't made a move, so I decided it would be safe to go for a shower and then go and watch a movie that I wanted to see. So I went to shower. After my shower, I changed into light track pants and a light gray sweatshirt top. When I came out of the shower, I noticed the light in the hall was off, but I ignored it and continued down. Suddenly someone leapt on me causing me to scream in fright.

Yes, it was Danielle. She'd switched the light off in the hall and been waiting for me. She pushed me down to the floor, so I tripped and I swore out loud because she'd scared the s*** out of me. Just before she flipped me over onto my stomach, I saw that she had a roll of gray duct tape in one hand.

I started to say something, but she covered my mouth with one hand and sat on me. Then she told me not to talk. When I nodded, she grabbed my wrists and duct taped them together, then did the same with my elbows. I said, "Danielle, is this because of Serena." Danielle told me she didn't care that I had kissed Serena, but I had broken the "open door" rule and thus I was being tied up.

I protested that I wanted to watch a movie and besides it was Serena who had shut the door not me. Danielle said I could still watch the movie, but I would be doing it bound and gagged the whole time. She also added that since I had swore when she pushed me over, that upped my penalty to 4 hours of being tied up.

The way it worked with Danielle was she would start with a penalty of two hours, but if you did something she didn't like while being tied up, she'd gradually increase the limit until it reached 10 hours, which was the max limit. The faster you went along with her, the less time you had to spend tied up and gagged. I'd learnt this from my previous times being tied up by her.

When she had my hands and elbows secured, she frog marched me downstairs to the lounge where all the curtains were drawn and told me to sit down on the couch.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

To understand Danielle, you had to know how her rules and her mind worked. Basically, the rules of TUGs with her worked somewhat like this.

1) Misbehaving or breaking a rule resulted in an automatic 2-hour TUG. I can tell you now that I never spent less than 2 hours bound when she got it into her head to tie me up. The 2 hour limit could go up to a maximum of 10 hours if she wanted it to.

2) Misbehaving while tied up resulted in more time added to the 2 hours. Example - swearing, talking back, refusing to apologise, struggling and whatnot. How much time added depended on how bad you were.

3) Misbehaving could also result in some torment from Danielle. Example - tickling me. I am extremely ticklish and hate being tickled, so Danielle figured out pretty quickly that this was a good way to make me sit still.

4) Anytime I was not eating or drinking, I was gagged. Danielle would also sometimes take it off if she wanted to ask me something, but that wasn't often. If a friend called, Danielle would either tell them I was out or bring the phone over to me and tell me what to say.

5) Danielle mostly chair-tied me, but she also tied me up in different positions depending on how annoyed she was.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Now that you guys know a little more about Danielle. I'll tell you what happened next. She made me sit on the couch and then bound my thighs and ankles with the duct tape. She also wrapped above and below my knees. After this, she taped my arms to my back going above and below my breasts.

Then she told me that it was time to put the gag in. I thought she was going to use the duct tape because she often did that with a scarf. But to my surprise, she went upstairs and left me there. I waited while wondering what she was going to do next. While she was gone, I tested the duct tape, but she'd put several layers on, so struggling didn't do much. I'd tried to escape from Danielle during several TUGs when I got sick of being tied up, but she was actually a really good tier, so I hadn't managed it yet.

When she came back, she had something in her hand that she was keeping hidden from me. Now I'll tell you what she was wearing. She was still in her work clothes, which were a basic black suit - skirt and jacket with a cream colored top under, stockings and black heels. When she showed me, I was shocked because it was a ball gag. I'd seen them before on the internet and such, but I had never actually worn one. It was red in color with a black strap. I was pretty amazed and asked Danielle where she had found it. I would never forget what she said to me next.

She said that she had ordered it via E-Bay because I was still young and I would be living with them for a number of years before moving out and that since I was a teenager, she could see me breaking the rules often as that was what teenagers did. She said that since teenagers are likely to break the rules quite a lot, she had bought this gag in anticipation of that. I asked what was wrong with the duct tape and she said that it left residue on my face, which is hard to get off - this is true and a ball gag was easier to remove and put back on if she was in the mood. I was stunned because I had no idea that Danielle was so well prepared regarding TUGs and that she anticipated me misbehaving often in the years to come.

She also said it would be easy to remove and put back on, rather than just tearing duct tape off and putting new bits on and you couldn't just spit it out or lick it off like you did with tape or scarves.

I was so amazed at this point that I said, "F*** me, I can't believe this." I realised my mistake immediately, but it was too late to take it back. Danielle said, "We're up to 5 hours now." She moved towards me with the ball gag and before I could do anything, she slipped it into my mouth and buckled it at the back of my head. The soft ball filled my mouth and pushed my tongue down, so I couldn't ease it out. After she was done, she said we would watch the movie. She put the DVD in and turned the TV on.

During the movie, I was thinking about how tight the tape around me was and kept wriggling to try and find some give in it. I also kept trying to spit the ball gag out, but it was too large. I didn't think Danielle noticed, but after trying 5 or 6 times to loosen the tape, Danielle told me to stop struggling. I didn't, so she did something I will never forget. She undid the ball gag and then eased her skirt up and took off her heels and the stockings she had been wearing. She took the stockings in her hand and leaned over me. I realised what she was going to do a second before she did it. She stuffed them into my mouth, then put the ball gag back on. The stockings tasted wet in my throat and I was grossed out, but there wasn't much I could do.

Then she took her feet and put them into my lap, so I was pinned against the back of the couch. I figured I might as well just wait out the 5 hours. Most of our TUGs ended with me giving up and doing what she wanted anyway, so this was nothing new.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. At first, I thought this was something else Danielle had planned, but she was as surprised as I was. She stood up and said, "Stay here and don't go anywhere, I'll be back." If I hadn't been gagged I would have made a sarcastic remark about how I could even go anywhere while I was tied up with all that tape.

It turned out to be a friend of Danielle's who I will call Aileen. From what I could hear, Aileen's car had broken down near our neighbourhood and her mobile battery was dead, so she had walked over to our place to ask if she could use the phone.
Danielle had closed the door to the lounge, but it was light in the hall where they were, so I could see their outlines through the frosted glass on the door. I hoped that Danielle didn't suddenly get it into her head to take Aileen to the lounge room and show her what she was up to.

The thing about Danielle was that she was totally unpredictable as you've probably guessed. My father usually called her 'a wild card.'

I really didn't want Aileen to see me bound and gagged the way I was. But Danielle didn't say anything about me. Instead she took her into the kitchen to use the phone. I tried to stretch as my arms were fairly cramped and tried to shift my position on the sofa, so I would be lying across it. What I didn't realise was that Danielle had put the remote on the sofa armrest and I knocked it off by accident. It made a loud thud.

Aileen asked what the sound was and Danielle told her it was the sound of a movie she had been watching. Danielle managed to get Aileen out of the house without any problems, then came to see me and found the control on the floor. She said I would now need to be tied in a different position.

Danielle ended up getting a rope from my room and using it to string my hands and feet together, so I was in a strict hogtie. She didn't add any time to my session, though, which was a blessing in disguise. She placed me on the floor on my side, so I could still watch the movie, but placed her feet lightly on top of me at the same time.

I was very tightly bound at this point and all my movements were immobilsed. So I had to watch the movie from my hogtied position on the floor. After this Danielle said it was time to go to bed, but since my time wasn't up yet, I had to sleep for a few hours tied and gagged before she would release me.

She removed my gag and asked me which way I wanted to be tied up. She said I had some choices. 1) taped knees, ankles, taped wrists and elbows crossed behind me, but no tape around my chest. 2) Hogtied the way I was now on the bed or 3) Spread eagled, but tied with rope.

I chose 1) because I figured it would at least allow me to move around a little. So she cut the tape off my chest and removed the rope, then released my legs. When we got to my bedroom, she gagged me again - stockings and ball, then retaped my legs. I was thinking that when she left, I could jump to my table and get the scissors I had in a pencil tin.

However, once again, I underestimated Danielle.

Once, she had me taped by the ankles, knees, wrists and elbows, she ran the rope around my ankles in a cinch and secured them to the bottom bedposts, so I couldn't jump out of bed or anything like that.

Then she told me to sleep tight and that she would be checking up on me every now and then. I didn't expect to sleep being tied up as I was, but to my surprise, I did. A while later Danielle woke me up and said my time was up and cut through the tape and unknotted the rope on my feet, then took off the gag.

She demanded an apology, which I gave to her. From that day on, I never forgot about the open-door rule.
mattjensen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mattjensen »

Do you have any more stories from Headmistress about Danielle?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great step mom bondage story.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Great story! I would misbehave on purpose to get more punishment time lol
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic