MattyHerich : Captive in a Basement (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MattyHerich : Captive in a Basement (F/M)

Post by Fordman »

Captive in a Basement – I Love You???
By: MattyHerich

Note: Story was recovered from old site, assembled from multiple posts, and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

Captive in the Basement

Saturday March 5th 2011 - Part 1
12:30pm

Mya invited me over to her house for the night; as her parents were out of town again.
This met I could expect some tug fun.

We had talked this week (In school) about Saturday; Mya had said she had some plans for us
– But was very secretive about what to expect
– except; that I could find myself in a bind, if she had her way.
Hint, Hint...... Wink, Wink......

I packed a few things in my gym bag and told my parents I was going to a party and probably wouldn’t be home till Sunday – sometime in the afternoon.

I drove over to Mya’s; excitement growing in my mind – what was she up to? And what had she planned – anyway “I was IN!”

I pulled into the drive way, got out of the car, grabbed my stuff and headed to the front door.
Mya met me at the door before I even knocked – “Parents are already gone” she said. “Come on in.”

I stepped through the door and took my shoes off.

“Perfect” she said tossing my bag on the hallway chair – “follow me” she suggested.

I followed her to the basement door – she opened it and started down the stairs.

“Come on Matty – down here!” she directed

I followed down the stairs – “What are we doing down here I asked?

“Come over here and see” – Mya suggested – completely in for anything I followed.

On the washing machine Mya had laid out a pair of handcuffs, a red bandana, a sock, and some duct tape. I felt the switch turn – I was completely turned on!

“Where do you want me” I asked – knowing my soon to be fate.

“Over here.... I wanna cuff you to this pipe”

Mya grabbed the cuffs and I followed her over to a thick overhead pipe.

“You wanna cuff me standing up?” I questioned.

“Yup” she returned. “It will be fun –you’ll see” She flirted.

Of course there was no hesitation from me. I let her cuff my first wrist and raised my arm; looping the cuffs over the pipe; securing my other wrist in place. I hung there like a piece of meat – we both laughed.

My feet weren’t completely flat on the floor – this was a bit uncomfortable, small inconvenience for the fun to come. I tilted forward kissing Mya; then she stepped back leaving me wanting more.

“Come on Mya; you’re such a tease....” I stated.

“Ohhhh Matty You haven’t seen anything yet.....”

She grabbed the sock off the washer and suggested I open my mouth – I obliged.
She stuffed the sock in my mouth and the proceeded to secure the red bandana around my head holding it in place – with a few light tugs at the back of my head as she finished tying the bandana – I was gagged.

She proceeded to rip a long piece of the duct tape from the roll and securely fasten it ear to ear over the bandana.

“There Matty, just the way I like you; and the way you like it!” She laughed.

I swayed back and forth – prompting (what now?) Mya disappeared behind me; I turned my head to get a visual – she was out of my sight. I could hear her wrestling with some bags; (what was she up to I wondered) I grunted “Mphhhhh” in question.

“Patience Matty, Patience” She insisted.

I returned my visual to the front and waited for her to finish doing whatever she was doing.

When she returned to my front she had a tube of KY – Warming Gel. She unzipped my pants and dropped them to my ankles (followed by my boxer briefs) – I looked at her in excitement – eyes wide open.

She whispered in my ear “Okay Babe are you ready for me to blow you mind?”

I nodded eagerly gumphhhh, gumphhhh...

I won’t go into the details – but it was a pretty amazing 20 minutes.

When she/ we finished she stood back and asked if “I enjoyed that” I nodded in appreciation.

“Good she said, I think I want to keep you like this for a bit” she smiled. This was weird, usually she untied me and we made out.

“Yeah; Matty I think I’m gonna leave you hanging here for a bit” She continued.

She pulled up my boxers and pants – zipped me up; and kissed me on the cheek. She ran her hands through my hair and smiled.

“I love you.” – She said.

(What; as if – did she really just say that? – WTF)

“I know you can’t tell me the same right now, on the account of you being gagged and all – but Matty, I love you” – (There it was again – it sounded loud in my head – I LOVE YOU.)

(Okay this was freaking me out – Mya and I had been together now for about 6 months, we never really discussed LOVE)

“I think I’ll just let you hang out down here and think about me for a bit;” She stated.

And with that she turned – shooting a look in my shocked direction; then disappeared upstairs.

“Mphhhhh................Mphhhhh” I mumbled as I struggled with the cuffs holding my wrists over my head. I kind of wanted to be free from my restraints RIGHT NOW! I felt really claustrophobic at the moment, a little frustrated and slightly pissed off. You don’t say that to a guy (after doing what we just did) and then leave - WTF??????

Especially when leaving me tied up and gagged; what am I supposed to do - Think?

Part 2 Saturday March 5 - 2:00pm

I stood there for a long while waiting for Mya to return.

I looked around the room about 100 times, looking for something to occupy my time. The longer I stood there, the more frustrated I became. I looked up and examined the pipe I was attached to, (dam my wrists hurt) my arms were tired - so I just let them hang there.

I followed the pipe through the floor joints over to the water tank and down to the valve - I’m pretty sure it was the main water supply pipe. I grunted and tried to turn my whole body toward the staircase - I let out a loud MPHHHHHHHH......

This usually let Mya know I was not into it anymore - I heard nothing from upstairs.

GRUMPHHHHHHHHH....................... Nothing......

I returned to my stance (Where the hell was she) this is not fun or sexy.

I looked up at the pipe again - If I tried to break it, and it was the water main; the damage would have been extensive. I would still be cuffed, as there was no key in sight. I decided I would wait a little longer. This was not typical of Mya; and I didn’t want to get her in a lot of trouble. My wrists really hurt though.

My legs and back hurt as well as I was constantly reminded - I was not flat on the floor.

I had to keep distributing my weight from leg to leg - front to back of my feet. I tried to massage my wrists with the other hand as best I could; not very effective.

mmmmmmmrrrrrrrr........ I growled in a low tone of frustration!

My jaw kind of hurt from the gag stuffed in my mouth, and my hands were held to high with no slack to remove the tape. Trust me I thought about it and tried many times. For a better form of words - I could only hang in there.

3:30pm

Okay I have been tied up and gagged now for about 3 - 3 1/2 hours. This was not okay - What did I do? And why was it such a big deal - I would have returned the "I love you" if I wasn’t gagged. Suddenly I heard the basement door open.

"Honey I’m back" Mya sounded (where the hell had she been)

She came around and stood in front of me - obviously; by the look on my face, she could see I’d had enough.

"Oh my god, you didn’t enjoy this" she panicked as she retrieved the key from her pocket.

"Oh my god sweetie, honestly I thought leaving you hanging; would be a good turn on" Mya pleaded as she stood on a chair and unlocked the cuffs. "Ohhhh... Matty, I’m soooo sorry."

"Mphhhhhhh" I let out in relief as my wrists were freed and I rubbed them. I removed the tape - rrrrriiipppppeeeee - spit - ahhhhhh.... I breathed.

I adjusted my jaw, and rubbed it back to feeling.

"I gotta go NOW!" I sounded.

As I pushed past Mya and headed up the stairs - Mya followed.

"Matty wait, I’m sorry."

I sat in the hallway chair too pissed to speak - I slid my foot into my shoes and tied the laces.

"Matty? Please say something", I’m sorry."

“I will call you later - I can’t speak right now" I threw on my jacket and left through the door, slamming it behind me.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I don't blame him. 3 1/2 hours with arms overhead qualifies as torture and is definitely more than anyone should endure from someone who professes to love him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic