Suestruggles : Sunny afternoon (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Deleted User 236

Suestruggles : Sunny afternoon (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 236 »

One sunny Afternoon
Postby Suestruggles » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 am

Do you remember the Weekend after mothers' day? It was the week we had sun bathing in aberneen. Wel that was another day my sister in law came round.

I was wearing white t-shirt and shorts. Julie came round in red t-shirt, denim mini and thong sandals. Well we had the initial pleasantries and coffee , julie had kincked her shoes off, when she said "OK suse. Hands behind you" from her handbag she took a large roll of black tape and procedded to wrap it round my hands. writs about half a dozen times. she did the same with my elbows, not too tight and certainly not touching but enough to stop me struggling. Next was my ankles, all tied together like my hands, next my knees. Finally she got a pair of tights out of her bag and made me open my mouth to stuff them in (I later found they were clean but that was all part of my "psychological torture" aparenlty.) then she put three strips of tape over my mouth, first straight over my lips then two criss crossing the mouth.

"OK" she said, "Lets see how well you hop!" She made me hop into the lounge then opened our patio doors. (We have a high fence aand trees so close to our house, abot 10 feet from the back of the house you cant be seen from neighbour's houses) then she made me hop out onto the decking still taped tied up and gagged. She made me hop backwards to the post in the corner where the washing line runs from and made me back up against it. she then took more tape and fastened my legs just below my knees to the post, then she lifted my top up ant pulled the t-shirt over my head before wrapping tape round my chest and the post just below my breasts. She then did something i was not expecting. She slipped my breasts out of my bra, pulling the cups just under my breasts.

"Take care in the sun" she said and poured some suntan lotion onto her hands before begning to massage it into me. she began on my face, then arms and tummy and spent a long time rubbing the oil into my breasts. She then moved down to my legs, starting from my feet she rummber the oil all the way upto my thighs. then she doid the second really unexpected thisn. She pulled my shorts and knickers down until they reached the tapes round my knees and rubbed the sun oil onto the nely exposed areas, being very carefull to make me moan quietly into the gag.

She went into the house and came back with a towel which she laid out on the grass infront of me and put a glass of wate down next to my feet. Then she took her skirt and top off revealing a small yellow bikini. Small t may have been but she took the top off shortly afterwards and started to run sun lotion onto herself to do a spot of sun bathing whilst I was all tied up.she was very suggestoive / provocative as she rubbed the oil into her boobs as she stood infront of me.
Asshe lay there topless and nearly as exposed as me i began to think about our relative embarrassment. i did have exposed pussy but I felt more exposed than i would have done lying naked next to her. I'm not sure if it was my helplessness of being unable ton use my hands to cover myself and preserve modesty or the feeling that having boobs hanging out and knickers round my knees, rather than off completely, was giving a bit of a "Ravished" feeling. MMM it was humiliating but such fun. I stood there in the sun wiggling my toes a little.

After a while my legs began to ache, prolonged standing and not being able to move. Julie got up and kissed me on my gag before removing it and asking me if I wanted to be untied. I said yes but she said tough, i was her prisoner. She gave me adrink of her water before putting the soaked tights back in my mouth and regagging me. she then did the cruelest thing that day and put a clothes peg on each nipple before she lay down to bake in the sun herself.

I was a little over an hour she had me tied to the post outside before she cut the tapes holding me onto it and made me hop back inside. My torment did not finishe there. next stop was a cold shower (Still with my clothes wrapped round me) then she peeled the tapes off and allowed me to remove my now soaked clothes before she tied my hands behind my back with rope and popped a ball gag into my mouth. i was frog marched back to the lounge (I was now naked, Julie had skirt and t-shirt back on but was barefoot and braless)

The sun had moved round so the decking was in shade and the sunny part of the garden could be overseen. I was forced to walk outside and though for a mment I was going to be paraded naked round my own garden but Julie made me lie face down on the deck before she hog tied me (crossed ankles, knees and elbows together before ankless to elbows and wrists to knees. ) I was also blindfolded before being used as Julies foot stool for the next 40 minutes or so. Julie would poke me in the side with her toes, tickle my soles with her toes and rub her feet over my face.

My final torment before I was ntied was to be ungagged and made to lick Julies boobs then her feet before having a very pleasant stroking between my thighs.

Well I was untied and Julie had to go back. My brother Steve (who also gets tied up by Julie and probably gets similar or likely much more sexual humiliation and torment) does kneo that Julie come over to tie me up. I'm not sure he knows exactly what we get up to though. I won't tell him if you don't. My ips are sealed :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag:
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Wow. Fantastic srory.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, [mention]petraspeds[/mention] , we could do with more of Suestruggles's work if yu have any.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic