Lucy : 01 - Fun with boyfriend while the parents were away (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lucy : 01 - Fun with boyfriend while the parents were away (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lucy's stories
01 - Fun with boyfriend while the parents were away (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Lucy

Thursday March 16th 2000 08:38:56

Hi all.  

In my last posting, i told what happened with my cousin Kevin. I go on this time with my boyfiend.

Vincent is an athlethic guy, i mean that he's a big rock of muscles. But that doen't mean making love with him is beeing under something so big you can't breath and you can't move. It's incredible how light he can be in those moments. But enough about that :)  

It was still during last summer, our two families are very close, so the parents decided to make a journey in Australia that would last one month (all july), leaving me and Vince alone. We were old enough (remember i was 17 and he 18)  

The day the parents left, the last recomandations were given and finally, they went in the loading bay. Both, we kissed heartfully as the plane disepeared in the sky. Back home, the first moments were unsuitable for further devellopement but around midnight, we stopped. Vince went to the kitchen and i heard him checking the fridge for some food. He knew my house as it was his and i became a bit impatient as he wasn't back ten minutes after.  I rolled myself in the bed sheet and i went downstairs.

No Vince.

" Vince, what are you doing " i called.

I sighed as i entered the kitchen. I want myself to the fridge to pick up some beer but felt suddenly someone spring behind me and clamp his hand on my mouth, circling my arms to my body. I was so surprised to even think it was Vince. I recognized him as he whispered:  " If you're not naughty, i'll be gentle!" Vince wanted to be an actor and he was really good at that bad-guy thing.

I mmpphhed softly in his hand, nodding furiously. He dragged me to the den, where he sat me in the couch. The bedsheet had long slipped on the ground and i began to shiver. Vince didn't say anything and produced a scarf. I wasn't going to make it easy for him for that so i struggled wildly but he was the bad-guy, i the helpless damsel and he squeezed my cheeks to force my mouth open. There was no difficulty to fill the scarf in my mouth. I mmpphhed loudly, pushed the cloth with the tongue but he cleave gagged me with another scarf.  He had used only on hand for all that and when he began to cross my hands behind my back, i knew he was now the controller, now i was gagged. I struggled for the fun, just to play my part but my wrists were quickly secured.

He took a thin cord and smiled at me.

"Your breasts are beautifull you know" (here i acknowleged wholeheartedly - yes, i'm a bit too of my body - but it's only with me 'cause i would be a boring girl if i did so with my other friends.)

So Vince said that, and he began tying the cord around my left breast, cinching it tightly. 

"Hey" i shout in my gag, but it came of course to be a muffled mmphh He did never do that and when he finished tighting my two breasts, he asked me:  " It isn't too unconfortable ?" He was concerned but i was discovering those restraints and i shaked my head no. He smiled happily and went on to bind my knees ankles and added some ropes around my waist and arms.

During all that, i tensed and relaxed my chest to feel fully the new sensation i had with his improvising tie-up.

When he finished, he stood up and lo0ked at. His eyes were full of desire and i joyfully mmphhed to him, to go ahead.  

" Not yet. First, wa watch some T.V. I pouted in despite but, hey, what else could i do. He sat close to me and switched the tv on. There was nothing special but that didn't mattter to me. Vince's body was hot, and i leaned against him.  

Finally, after watching the Simpsons, he took me in his arms as a husband should to with his wife at they're honeymoon and carried me in my room where my bad accepted our little unsuitable games. During all that month, there happened a lot of other adventures and even two babysitting stories. I think i'll tell those on first the next time.  I hope you enjoyed it. 

Lucy