Lucy : 02 - Tied Babysitter (me!) (ff/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lucy : 02 - Tied Babysitter (me!) (ff/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lucy's stories
02 - Tied Babysitter (me!)
Story index at the bottom

Friday March 17th 2000 10:54:11

Tied Babaysitter (me)

Part 1 Hi everybody here. So, in my last, i said i'd tell a babysitting storie. So i go on. It was last month and i Vince had left for his father's job. Vince works already and we have our own appartment now. Vince's dad is not so far away beeing a milionnaire and he sometimes helps us, but it's only when there's nothing else to do, 'cause he wants us to learn living by our own.

So as i said, Vince was away and i didn't know what to do that one night (it was on Saturday, and i was too lazy to go to the night club. So when our neighbour ringed at the door to have me sitting her two girls, i immediatly accepted. Mrs Anderson has two sweet little girls, Shania (12) and Laura (13). I already had babysitted them and it was going to be a quiet night, as they didn't like watching t.v. (strange girls no?) so, when i entered their room, they were playing a game, monopoly, i think, i don't even remember that.

I knelt next to Laura and asked : " You want to eat ? Your mother said you didn't."

" If you prepare us a chicken with fries, yes."

" Hey, it takes too much time, you don't prefer a pizza ? "

" No " said Laura but Shania said yes. So Laura said yes too.

I went to the computer and trough the net, i ordered a pizza. Yes, the Andersons don't have the phone. Just internet! We had to wait ten minutes and i sat on the couch to watch tv. I heard them talking loudly as the door knocked. I opened and the deliveryboy gave me the pizza. I paid and noticed only as the door was closed that the pizza was cold.

" Shit ", i said loudly.

" What, asked Laura as she entered the Kitchen.

" The pizza's cold, i have to warm it up. We're going to eat in ten minutes."

Shania entered and she asked me if i wanted to play "escaping" with them before eating. I dinn't see any objection to that and i agreed. The two girls went into their room and i followed them. They were alreay picking up they're stuff. As i said, i already had sitted the two girls and the last game we played was me beeing tied up (sorry, the story isn't interesting!)

So i sat on Shania's bed but Laura said " No, we go in the kitchen, to change."

We went back and i sat on the chair near the table. It was hot here in the kitchen so i removed my sweater. Underneath, i wore a very low necked bleu top. I realised later that i shouldn't have and then I crossed my hands behind my back but Shania end Laura picked each one a wrist and they tied it tightly to the feet of the chair. I smiled as i heard Laura saying it was so weird beeing tied up, and she tought it was very brave from me to let them tie me like that. I opended my mouth to answer, but you already know what happened, Laura gagged me, stuffing a bandana into my mouth. Then she took some tape, and she tore a huge peace. I admit i squeeked as she taped on my cheeks, it litteraly went from an ear to the other. Shania was tying my ankles to the feet of the chairs and as Laura finished gagging me, she went to my ankles. As usual, they decided that it would be funny if their father'd arrive now. So they added some ropes to "make me appear more sexy".

I maybe said before, i do no need help to look sexy, the girls didn't notice that though ;-)

They tied ropes below my breast, makink them lift upward. Then thet mummified me happily, running around the chair, looping the rope around my waist. I became impatiant and they finally stopped by adding a blinfold.

" The pizza is ready ", shouted Laura and she went to pick iy up. I heard them taking plates, forks and they settled on the table to eat.

" Wait - they're not going to let me eat ?!" I mmmppphhed francticaly but they laughed.

" it's a great pity you're gagged." And they ate all the pizza. I guess so. I mmpphhed and struggled, furious. I really didn't think they would be that far!

I heard one of them opening the fridge and searching for something. I told you of my low necked top. Yes, and i added i'll regret it. Why ? They snapped it open and put a cub a ice into it ! Shit was it cold!! I struggled vainly, the cub melting slowly. It was hot in the kitchen. Shania said it was maybe too cuel ?

" No, she agreed to play with us."

" Yes, you're right. "

"You rats are going to pay !!" i screamed, but it was nothing more than an amusing mmpphhing for them.

It was three o'clock in the night. I was alone, tied up, and the two girls were in bed, sleeping and having nice dreams. And i ? I was thinking. Struggling had been long surrendered. The ice ? Water, thet really was unpleasant, you can immagine that. The girls had been sweet, they removed the blinfold.

I heard the key in the front door. I mmpped as i heard steps coming toward the hallway and i was scared that the person would not hear me and go straight to the bed.

It was Mr Anderson, i recognized his silhouette. He didn't switch the light on but he saw me.

" Lucy? Is it you ? "

" MMMpppphhh ! "

" Damn, did the girls do this to you ? "

I nodded, waiting impatiently that he untied me. I feared he tickle me, helpless as i was. ( i don't know why. I said i wasn't ticklish but during the last year, i became - to my great disarray.) But he was a gentleman and i managed to untie me quickly. I removed the gag as Mr Anderson laughed.

" What, it really isn't funny." I was ashamed, too.

" But Lucy, how could you have been trapped like this ? You can't handdle twi little girls ? "

I - I agreed. " Please, i want to go home "

He nodded, a huge smile on his face. He gave some money and he waved his hand as i left the appartment. I was laying in my bed - I dreaming awaked of Vince and all the sweet and funny things he would do to me when he'll come back. I even dreamed of my mother and i fell asleep. I had no dreams that night.

Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

This is one of my favorite stories from the archives. Did the author stop posting after those two?
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Minerva wrote: 3 years ago This is one of my favorite stories from the archives. Did the author stop posting after those two?
To my knowledge there were no other stories posted by this author, unfortunately.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic