Leila : 01 - Bundled up! (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Leila : 01 - Bundled up! (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Leila's stories
Bundled up (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Leila

Saturday November 11th 2000 09:05:09 AM

Hi. Here is a story concerning a bondage game I sometimes play with my boyfriend.

A quick description of ourselves. We're both in our mid twenties and of average fitness. He is 5' 8" and I am 5' 6". He is blonde and good looking and
modesty prevents me from saying more than I am fairlypretty with shoulder length light brown hair.

We met a couple of years ago at a fetish party and soon became attracted to each other. We both share a love of bondage and I also love woollen sweaters. I have a vast collection of V neck, cowl neck and turtleneck sweaters which I live in for most of the year. Eric, my love, doesn't really like
them, but I occasionally manage to get him to wear a bulky cableknit turtleneck I got him for Christmas. He must love me !

We take turns being bound, usually spread eagled to the bed to make love.

One evening, when we were about to go for a walk, I came up with an idea to be pubicly bound and gagged without anyone else knowing. Eric asked how that could be done. I went to the cupboard and fetched a length of soft white cord and a roll of duct tape. I was wearing a grey woollen turtleneck with a 9 inch long collar. I passed him the cord and asked him to bind my wrists behind me.

He complied and asked, " Now, what ? " I then asked him pull my poncho over to conceal my bound hands and to gag me with a silk scarf and the tape. Just before he did, he asked how we would hid the tape on my lips.

I replied, " Pull my collar up over it ." He went into our room and came back with my poncho. He pulled it over my head and carefully made sure my hands wouldn't be seen. He picked up the scarf and rolled it up into a ball.

" Open wide ", he chuckled.

Smiling, I did so and he pushed the scarf in. He cut three lengths of duct tape from the roll and carefully smoothed them over my mouth, covering the lower portion of my face. He pushed my hair down into my collar and pulled it up so it rested over my nose. It had enough tension to prevent it
slipping down. He then topped it off with a knitted cap.

He took me to the hallway mirror so I could admire his work.

"There ! What do you think ? ", he inquired.

I grunted my approval and nodded my head. He grinned.

" Then, shall we leave ? "

I grunted again and nodded.

He led me outside and we went on our way. We must have passed dozens of people and apart from the occasional look, I don't think any were the wiser. We walked for about an hour, stopping to look at shop windows from time to time. Some people Eric knew from his job waved and said hello. My heart missed a beat as I thought they might try to stop to talk. I hoped they didn't think me a snob when I didn't wave back or say anything.

"She's a little embarassed about some acne that's flared up ", Eric said in a way to explain why my face was covered.

I gave him a look and an angry " Mmmfff ! " when we were out of earshot.

" Sorry, Hon'. I thought you'd approve of my quick thinking ! ", he grinned.

I made more noises along the lines of " How could you ! "

We returned home and after something to eat, we made love and slept a wonderful sleep. I was very pleased with the whole evening.

Leila

Tuesday November 14th 2000 06:05:08 AM

Hi again !

I have just spent nearly most of the evening watching TV with my boyfriend. He had control of the remote
and forced me to watch programs I hate ! The bastard ! I had no say, because I had been tied to a chair and gagged.

I am wearing kahki cargo pants and my favorite light gray turtleneck sweater with an eight inch long collar. I was sat in a wooden chair with a high backrest. My wrists were tied behind me and the ends tied to the crossbar underneath. My ankles were tied to the front left chair leg and my upper torso was secured to the backrest above and below my breasts. A knotted bandanna with a folded cloth placed over the top served as a gag.

I would moan with derision when he selected a macho cop show or some sexist crap with lots of cleavage and airhead " acting " from the
bimbos that featured. He would tease me by waving the remote and saying, " If you want to change channels, all you need to do is ask ! " I would " Mmmff " my reply and he would say, " Sorry. If you can't say anything intelligent, I can't understand what you want ! " I would groan and continue " Mmffing " my protests during the shows and he would grin and shake his head.

Occasionally, he would tickle my ribs. I screamed a muffled laugh until I nearly wet myself and tears streaked my cheeks. I was having a ball, but I had to play like it was " torture. " He asked me whether I needed a drink, the bathroom or to be released from time to time. I nodded for the drink and he released the gags to allow me some sips of mineral water. He then retied it and check my limbs for circulation. What a sweety ! This is love !!!

Leila