Leila: 02 - Shoelaces bondage (F/M, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Leila: 02 - Shoelaces bondage (F/M, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Leila's stories
Shoelaces bondage (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Leila

Thursday December 14th 2000 08:19:42 PM

Hi !

Here is another story of my continued adventures with my sweet boyfriend.

We made a bet on whether we could bind each other inescapably with just an ordinarily pair of shoelaces.

I was wearing a cream cotton turtleneck under a navy V neck sweater and jeans.

He allowed me to tie him first. I asked him to put his hands behind his back and proceeded to bind his wrists. I soon found one lace wasn't
long enough, so I tied two together and then bound him. I encircled his wrists four times and then secured them with a cinch knot and tied it as tight as I could.

I was about to go and get another pair of laces to tie his ankles, but he pulled me up, stating the bet was to only use one pair. I pouted, knowing it would be childs play for him to pull his hands underneath to the front and then pull the knots free with his teeth. A bet is a bet, though.

He grinned as he did as I thought he would do and in a couple of minutes, was free.

" My turn ! ", he smiled.

He untied the laces and asked me to hold my hands togther in front. This perplexed me as I could pick the knot loose just as he did. Instead of tying my wrists, however, he chose to secure my thumbs, leaving about four inches of slack. He sat me down on the floor and took my shoes and socks off. He made choking noises and complained about the stench from my feet. I retaliated by sticking my right foot in his face. He made a face as I giggled and grabbed it.

" Foul wench ! It's against the Geneva Convention to use biological weapons ! "

He laughed as he pulled it down alongside my left foot and tied my big toes in the same manner as my thumbs. He then cinched my thumbs and toes together in type of foward hogtie. I was then gagged with a hard rubber ballgag that was secured behind the back of my head with a leather
strap. I never thought to gag HIM !

He sat down on the couch to enjoy the show. I soon found I couldn't loosen the knots as the laces were too fine and not having my thumbs free was a major handicap too ! Being fairly flexible was no help as the gag prevented me from using my teeth.

I grunted my frustration as he began to chuckle like a villian in a James Bond movie.

" So, my sweet thing...At my complete mercy, it seems ", he twirled a make believe moustache.

I continued to struggle, but found it was useless. I looked at him and grunted my surrender.

" Don't tell me your're giving up so soon ? ", he asked in an incredulous voice.

I nodded.

" Well, I'll see after the game if I feel like it."

He picked up the remote and switched on the TV. I grunted in protest as he selected a basketball game.

" No ? Well, maybe we'll see if you feel like some football ", he said.

I moaned loudly and shook my head while pulling vigorously against the laces.

" Hey, Hon. A bet's a bet...", he grinned sadistically and settled down as the game continued.

" I'll show you ", I thought as my lower tract began to fill with noxcious gases that was the result of the rich, spicy meal we had earlier. " If you
thought my feet stunk...", I grinned behing the gag.

Revenge would soon be mine. Oh, yes. Revenge would be mine....Love and Merry Christmas ! Leila.

Leila

Saturday December 16th 2000 10:30:36 PM

Part Two....

Soon after my heinous use of gas warfare on Eric began, he had to leave the room. Mexican food will do that to a girl's system ! I gave a mocking, muffled laugh as he bolted with his hand over his nose.

" Oh, you horrible creature ! That's not even human ! ", he cried.

I was even getting to myself, as I began to gag ( literally ) from the evil fumes I uncontrollably passed. I lay down on my side, regretting I was forced to breath through my nose. My giggles turned to moans of, " Come back and help me ! I'm dying in here ! " Not that I could do more than grunt unintelligably with a ballgag in my mouth ! The tables were definately turned.

" Hmmmllmmhhh ! ", I cried.

" Yes, dear ? ", Eric replied from the relative safety of the kitchen.

I moaned again.

" Yes ? What do you want ? ", he asked.

I moaned again, this time in a weaker tone.

" Well, you had to turn into Pepe le Pew, didn't you ? ", he mocked.

I was almost fainting ! He re-entered armed with a can of air freshener and a long scarf wound around his lower face and sprayed his way across the room in a mocking of a explore cutting his way through thick jungle. I laughed until tears streaked my face and farted some more.

" Out, foul stench of Satan ! ", he exclaimed.

I nearly choked, I was laughing so hard. He sprayed an extra dose around my behind. My face must've looked like a beetroot ! He then opened the window to let in some much welcomed fresh air before he ungagged me and released me from the thumb and toetie I was bound in.

" I nearly killed myself ! " I gasped as I flopped to the floor again.

" Yeah ! I think we should declare you a natural disaster site ! ", Eric added as we both collapsed in fits of laughter. It might be some time before I venture to eat Mexican !

Leila

I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

I really like this story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic