James : Acting Class (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : Acting Class (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

James's stories
Acting Class (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By James

Tuesday April 21st 1998 01:10:00

This happened a few years back. I must have been about 27 or so. I live in NYC...so naturaly I took an acting class. This class sucked, really. There was a hot girl in the class, I forgot her name. I'll call her Ellie. It was something like that. Anyway, I was about to quit because the school had this weird kind of cult aura about it. They called me up at work to push me to enroll in more expensive courses, etc. They pissed me off and the teachers were a bit whacky...in a bullshit way. So, the point being, they wanted me to keep paying for classes so one day the teacher announces we're gonna have "a sex night". That's a class in which we do a scene that confronts sexually charged subjects...one's that might cause us to feel some repression. I thought this was bullshit.

But before I knew it, the hot girl asked if she could do a scene with me. Of course I said sure. She was a blond babe, about my age. Hot bod, etc. I could hardly believe the outrageousness of my fortune when the scene we were assigned involved me kidnapping, tying and gagging her!!!!! Well, we actually decide to rehearse at my apartment in the West Village. Her apartment was in Hoboken and too inconvenient.

When she came over I was so nervous and had decided I couldn't possibly tie her up. I thought this was a kind of trap or something. Maybe...I don't know it all seemed surreal.

All I can remember was that she was a bit shy, nervous. Could she be a bit turned on too?

"Well", I said, "you're supposed to be tied up".

"Go ahead", she told me. "I trust you".

Gulp.

"I...I...what should I tie you up with?"

"To get into the part, you should be the kidnapper. You wouldn't ask your victim how to tie her up." she instructed me.

Without skipping a beat, I went into my bedroom and collected some ties and a clean pair of socks. All the while I was trying not to blow it by walking back in with a raging stiffy. I did not blow it. She sort of stood looking around my place. I simply grabbed her and hand-gagged her. She was surprised I would be that tough. She mmmphed behind my hand. I played the part fully.

"I'm going to have to tie you up. I'm sorry, but I can't let you go. Now, I'm going to remove my hand and if you scream, I'm just going to gag you. Do you understand me?"

I remember these words more or less. I'm paraphrasing really. But it's all pretty vivid. She nodded yes and let out a breath through nose. I removed my hand.

"Please don't tie me up. I'll be good. I won't run away..." she pleaded somethng like that. She really played it well.

"You could...you could just lock me in the room. I couldn't escape then.."

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to tie you up. Turn around and put your hands behind your back.!"

"No." She said and ran...but away from the exit.

Part of an improv is to never leave the stage. If she had gone for the door I would have let her go and then run after her to tell her this was only the scene...but she didn't. So I ran after her, grabbed her by the shoulders and struggled with her. I got her wrists behind her back and tied one of the ties around her wrists. I really tied her for ...real.

"Oh my god...please don't tie me up..." she kept pleading.

"If you don't shut up, I'm going to have to gag you too. Do you want that?" I said in an angry villanous voice.

"No...no gag. Don't put anything in my mouth. I'll be quiet."

"Good" Now sit on that chair.

I pushed her, with her hands bound to a hard wood desk chair. She plopped on it and I immediately tied her ankles together. By the way, she was wearing a tight black minisirt, black semi-opaque tights, black leather knee-high boots and a black turtleneck sweater. I had to tie her ankles tigthly because of the boots. I then tied her knees together. Her tights were so silky, I remember. I could smell the leather of her boots. It was incredible!

While I was tying her she kept pleading. "No...don't tie me up please!" Etc...

When She was really bound, I watched her struggle and look at me pleadingly.

"If you scream, I will gag you." I said.

She kept quiet. So I went in the other room and took care of some business, if you know what I mean. I re-entered the room about 20 minutes later and she was still on the chair bound and struggling. I was holding on to a sock and thick tie. She saw this and became worried.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"I'm going to have to go out for a while. I'm going to have to gag you." And with that I shoved the sock in her mouth as she went "Noooommmmmphhhh!"

I then tied it tightly in place with a cleave gag of the tie and knotted it tightly behind her neck. There in my apartment was this hot blond, black tight miniskirt, black tights, black boots, black tight sweater, bound, gagged and struggling. It was unreal!

So I went out. I was so excited I thought I was going to loose it on the street. What was she doing in my place. In a strange room, kidnapped, gagged tightly. She might be struggling for the phone. I hope so.

I came back about a half hour later. She was now on the floor, tighly bound and gagged. When she saw me she screamed in her gag at me. Well, this went on for some time. Needless to say when I untied her we made love passionatley. Our relationship fizzled, though. i found out that the acting school was a kind of front for Scientology. They were, indeed, a cult. I was so pissed at this, I never saw her again. But I really really regret it.

James