Steve : Knowing the R.A. has its Advantages(M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Steve : Knowing the R.A. has its Advantages(M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Steve's stories
Knowing the R.A. has its advantages (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Steve

Thursday December 24th 1998 03:17:36

I am 28 now and have been out of college for quite some time but I was lucky enough to have a R.A. (resident Assistant) that was into bondage and not afraid to admit it openly. Because of this I had the oppertunity to view and even participate in a few bondage adventures with some of the local co-eds.

My R.A., who we will call TED (If he reads this I bet he can guess who I am) had been my friend since freshman year. On our Junior year he was the R.A. on our floor which turned out to be the party floor of this small NE coast college. The college itself was mostly male but had several female only colleges nearby. TED would allow us to have loud and abnoxious parties all through the week as long as we would allow him to join in. Many of these would be small parties consisting of only the guys from the hall (a tight nit group of friends) and as many girls as we could convince to join us in drinking games.

Because of the time, I have only a few moments to share one of the quicker stories, however, I have several other yarns to spin if that is the wish of the majority.

On this day (I think it was a Thursday) we had around 5 guys and 7 girls sitting around this "double" dorm room, we were all drinking a punch mix and had been switching drinking games on and off. One red head female who had become a regular of our group over the past two months had saddled up next to me two games ago. Our thighs were touching together as we sat in a circle on the floor and every so often she would casualy stroke my leg with her hand. For those who may not remember, this is the typical mating ritual shared throughout universities all over. I was feeling confident and a bit tipsy.

TED took me aside during a break in the game and handed me the key to his single dorm room, telling me that he had noticed our attraction. I thought this was very magnanimous of TED and accepted. It was almost 15 minutes later that I had a chance to lead her away from my room tward TED's.

This would be an oppertune time to introduce this young lady to the group. Her name was Cindy and she stood about 5'6" and was average weight (not heavy but not thin) her most attractive features were split between her face and her chest. Both would lead one to believe that plastic had been applied but were instead just natures way of teasing other females. I clearly remember a tight, soft blue sweater that exposed the middrif and a tight black mini skirt with buttons on the left thigh. Black boots finished the outfit as far as the eye could see. Cindy's red hair was dark in tint and ran smoothly over the shoulders just 6 inches below her neck.

I took Cindy by the hand and led her tward TED's room and as I placed the key in the lock she exclaimed "oh my goodness, not the dungeon again" A bit perplexed, I asked Cindy what she was talking about. Cindy explained that three weeks prior she had been going into TED's room to find a friend that had needed a ride. The TV had been on and the door open a small crack.

When she entered the room she found her friend tied to a chair in the middle of the room. She described this girl as being bound to a study chair watching TV with a Ball-Gag type object in her mouth. Cindy found out that this girl had been "playing games" with TED who had left his playmate helplessly awaiting her ride home.

With caution I offered to return with Cindy to my room where the drinking games were still being played if she felt uncomfortable going into TED's room. To my great suprise she said that she wanted to go in and see what else TED kept inside as toys.

We both stepped inside and I quietly closed the door behind us. Cindy smiled and held a single finger to her mouth SSSSHHHHHHHH... she said and she tippe toed toward TED's dresser and opened the drawers one by one. The bottom Drawer held several ropes, two sets of handcuffs, rolls of tape, hankerchiefs and a ballgag. On the bottom of all of this were several bondage magazines. I turned red in the face and tried to shut the draw but Cindy put her hand on my chest and said that "it's OK if he (TED) didnt want us to know he wouldnt have given us the key" With that she picked up the top "Bondage Life" that had a black and white picture of a woman tied to two posts set in an X.

Cindy began to thumb through the pages and then shuffled through some of the hankerchiefs. She pulled out a blue one with a knot tied in the middle. looking at me she asked "do you think this is to bite on or does it just make less sound?"

"your asking me?" I returned. I was now torn between desire and horror that she may relize how turned on I was at this.

"I tell you what," Cindy said, " you tie me to a chair and then go back to the game. If I join the game without your help with in 15 minuites, you owe me 15 drinks. If you have to help me free, ....I'll stay in your room tonight...and be your slave for the next fifteen hours...you can make me clean or whatever you want to do." She winked an me and gave a tug at my pants.

With a big smile I almost shouted.. "Deal!" Cindy turned her back to me and crossed her hands behind her back. I pushed her softly tward the closed door so that she faced the doorway and I was next to the Dresser with the ropes and other items exposed. I pulled out a black cloth that I folded into a blindfold and tied it over Cindy's eyes.

"Very nice" she exclaimed.....

"quiet please" I responded. Cindy bit her lip leaving a tad of lipstick on her tooth.

"take off your sweater" I said softly. Cindy did so with out hesitation. Underneath her Breasts were covered by a sheer black bra that clasped in the front. Cindy returned her hands behind her back. As she was removing the sweater, I removed a section of the ceiling panels by standing on my tip toes. This exposed a set of metal rafters that ran the lenth of the room.I reached down and removed a length of cotton white rope that was almost ten feet long. Turning Cindy to face me I pulled her hands in front of her and looped the rope around her wrists. Several loops and crosses made the tie complete. Holding a five foot end of the rope I walked behind her slowly admiring her in the combination of the one desk lamp I had left on and the parking lot lights that filtered into this second floor room. A second rope was removed and tied around Cindys boots at ankle height.

"Oh my," Cindy exclaimed.

When I returned to the front of her she suddenly sank to her knees and reached for the front of my jeans. the next five minutes were not bondage related and after I brought her back to her feet, I told Cindy that the timer wouldnt start untill I left the room.

"I an going to gag you though, OK?" I asked.

"Of course, it wouldn't be real with out it" she returned. Delighted I picked out the blue kerchief she had pointed out before.

"How about we find out about that knot" I said.

Cindy opened her mouth to answer but I placed the gag between her lips cutting her off. The cloth was thick enough that her teeth were open by an inch and a half with her ruby red grapefruit colored lips tight around the knot and streched by the ends of the cloth. A square knot tied it securly behind her head.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHH" Cindy said with a satisfing amount of muffle.

I took the five foot end of the rope and looped it over one of the rafters in the celing. This was in the center of the room and I pulled it tight enough so that cindy was just able to stand flat footed on the floor with her arms above her.

"MMMPPPHH....MMM....MMMMPPPHHHHH" Cindy said softly.

"One more rope" I told her" then you can have your fifteen minutes.

This was met with a muffled "HHHPPHH?"

I took one last length of rope and tied several loops around he thighs above her knees. This was attatched by one strand to the ankle ties and the remainder led up her back and over her shoulder. Between her breasts and around her stomach I looped it. Then back between her breasts and over the other shoulder and back to the stomach.

Standing back I admired this wonderfull sight. A Buxom red-head bound, gagged and blindfolded in front of me. As a good sport I kissed her on the cheek (as opposed to the three dozen other areas I was thinking of at the time) and said to her, "see you soon, one way or another" Cindy twisted a bit and MMMMPPPHHHed again at me in a happpy tone. I wondered if she was confidant enough to realy get free.

When I stepped out of the room I was supprised to see TED standing in the hall alone smiling at me.

"did she give you fifteen minuites?" he asked. Shocked I asked TED "how did you know"

TED said, "Three reasons, 1, I taught her friend that game. 2, I suggested it to her when we took a break , I figured you of all people would like it. and 3, You can see into my room from the soccer field..." Ted pointed from the fire escape to a berm that was on the far end of the soccer field. On the railing were a pair of binoculars....

"Nice job tying her...I would have used the Ball-Gag myself but you did well... Lets go see if she beets the clock."

TED and I spent the next 15 minutes staring through a pair of binoculars at a 22 year old red head trying to loosen her bondage while the rest of our friends were unknowlingly feet away intent on thir own games.