Carol : 01 - College Story (F/self, F+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Carol : 01 - College Story (F/self, F+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Carol's stories
01 - College Story (F/self, F+/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Carol

Wednesday January 27th 1999 07:43:14

=============
Hello, my name is Carol. I finally plucked up the courage to post here.

This story took place about 12 years ago when I was in college studying for my BSc in chemistry. It isn't an initiation or anything like that, just an incident that happened in college. In the second year, I shared an apartment with another girl, Sheila, studying Geography. We had discovered that we both had an interest in bondage games, stemming from the usual childhood games.

During the week our lectures and practical sessions clashed heavily and there was no time when we were both free. On weekends, if we had nothing else scheduled, we would sometimes set up a private bondage session. We had a couple of bondage games but these were rather less than successful with only two players. Other times we would take turns or sometimes one would capture the other. Very occasionally, we would both be tied up, one tying the other and then getting into a self-bondage situation. Struggling to free each other added to the spice.

One Saturday, Sheila had arranged to go to see a movie with friends (I'm not a movie fan) and my boyfriend had had to go home, so I was looking forward to a fairly boring day. I decided to try a self-bondage session on my own. I made sure the door was locked and my emergency escape knife was close to where my hand would be. I had decided on a spread-eagle on the bed. Preparation involved tying three cinch "noose" loops to the two bottom bed posts and one of the head posts. These, I will not be able to release without a free hand. At the other head post, I also used a cinch noose but instead of tying it to the bed, it was tied to a stocking in which I placed three ice cubes and passed the stocking through a small key ring. The stocking will not pull through the ring until the ice has melted and it provides a firm anchor for the fourth cinch noose. I expected the ice would keep me prisoner for between an hour and an hour and a half.

I checked everything again and stripped down to my panties. For the tie up, I first slipped my ankles into the lower cinches and pulled them tight. I then ball-gagged myself, tightening the strap tightly behind my head. I placed a blindfold (actually the eye shades you get on the airplanes) on my forehead. I put my left hand through the fixed loop and tightened it. Now the moment of truth and the last chance to "chicken out". I pulled the blindfold down over my eyes and felt for the final loop held by the ice. I put my right hand in and pulled the noose tight. I was now tied down spread-eagled, gagged and blindfolded until the ice melted. The initial panic quickly turned into a thrill and I struggled vainly against the ropes before settling down to await my (imagined) fate.

Blindfolded, the sense of time disappears but I guess I'd been tied for about 20 minutes, when horror of horrors, I heard the key in the apartment door turning! Who could it be? What could I do? The ice and ropes held me tightly and I hadn't time to use the knife. Relieved, I heard Sheila call out "Only me, come back for my coat." But then panic again, I heard other female voices with Sheila! She came into the bedroom to get her coat from the closet and after the surprise of seeing me, she said "What are you doing?" I couldn't answer, of course, the ball-gag did its job. I heard her move around the bed and she obviously spotted the ice release. She bent over and whispered "Don't worry, I'll cover for you, just play along." Then she called out "Hey guys, come and see what we have here."

I heard the other girls (I think they were all girls) come in and after a few gasps, one I recognized to be Kate, said "Who did this to her? Let's get her untied quickly." Sheila said "No, it's probably OK. Most likely her boyfriend tied here up - he often does. One time, I came back and found him tying her up and when he'd finished, he grabbed me and tied me up too. He was very considerate - so my dress wouldn't get crushed, he took it off and tied me in my underwear! He then left us both hog-tied and went out. He was gone about 40 minutes but came back with Pizza for all of us and untied us when he returned." She then asked me "Did Steve tie you up?" I nodded yes. "OK, do you want to be left tied up?" Again I nodded yes.

"OK," she said, "but I think we can have a little fun, don't you, girls?" They all agreed and I wondered what was to happen. I didn't have long to wait, they all began to tickle me and tease me in the way only girls know how! This went of for probably 15 minutes and then they decided it was time to go.

Just before they left, Sheila again spoke up, "You know girls, Steve left Carol tied spread-eagled to the bed. What do you suppose he would think if he found her tied up somewhere else?" The traitor! The rat-bag! Surely she wouldn't? Would she? Yes, she would and yes, she did!

Under Sheila's direction, they untied my ankles and tied my legs together at the ankles and knees. Then they released my wrists, one girl holding each arm. They pulled my arms behind me and tied my wrists crossed behind my back. One of the girls suggested hog-tying me but Sheila said no, because they didn't know how long Steve would be. Sheila knew right well that he wouldn't be coming. So they carried me to a comfortable chair in the lounge and tied my shoulders, waist and thighs to it. They finished by tying my ankles to the bar underneath.

Having checked that I was OK and that the ropes were tight enough to hold me but not tight enough to constrict, Sheila said "Time to go, I hope Steve won't be too long. I'll be back by about 10 pm and it's just after 7 now." With that, I heard them leave.

I struggled against the ropes for a while but to no effect, Sheila knew what she was doing when she tied me up. So I relaxed and sat back for the remaining 2-3 hours waiting for her to return. She arrived back home at round about 10 pm as she had said and untied me. As I went off for a nice relaxing bath, she said to me "You will remember you owe me a long bondage session, won't you?"

I did remember and returned her "favour" a few weeks later.

I know there are people who will say it is very dangerous to leave a bound captive, and of course, they are right. But when you are young, you do tend to do silly things. I thoroughly enjoyed my three hours captivity - much more exciting than my original plan. But with the wisdom of the years, I'd say don't leave your captives - it's too big a risk.

That's my story. I hope you enjoyed it.
Till next time …

Carol.