J : She Turned the Tables on Me (FFF/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J : She Turned the Tables on Me (FFF/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

J's stories
01 - She Turned the Tables on Me
Story index at the bottom

By J

Sunday June 27th 1999 09:49:26

I have always been a bit submissive and when I was in college I did something that was very dishonest. I had a very good female friend (I'm male) who was both very attractive and very gullible. I'll call her Peggy. I came up with a plan to get her to put me in a dress and tie me up.

I had a girlfriend at the time. She and I weren't very serious. She went to the bigger University not far from my small college. People had seen her around and she was a lot of fun, but she wasn't very adventuresome, but I made up a story that I had bet her on my French grade that if I passed the class she would have to be my maid for a week, if I lost she would get to embarrass me. I then wrote a letter to my friend Peggy pretending to be my girlfriend asking her to put me in a dress and tie me up to pay off this bet. I actually typed this letter, but my friend Peggy didn't get suspicious.

Well, I didn't flunk the class I got a "D", but it was simple enough to say that she had said a "C" was passing and I had to pay off anyway. Peggy had no trouble agreeing that I had to pay up and teased me about it for awhile.

A few days later, nothing had happenned so I typed up another letter informing Peggie that my roommate would be gone for the night at an intramural game and that it would be a great time to get me. I brought it up to her room with a candybar which I told me my girlfriend had ordered me to buy her. She read the letter and a wide smile crossed her face. Another girl came in her room as she was laughing at the letter and I was scared Peggie would tell her what was on, but Peggie didn't.

When she left, Peggie gave me a bra and panties and a dress and demanded my keys. She told me it was pay up time and told me to take those things down to my dorm room and change. I was a little shocked that Peggie was adding to my attire, but was very excited to have this done to me. I got down to my room and changed. About 10 minutes later I was changed and Peggie openned the door to my room. I was not happy when I saw that she had brought both Stephanie and Shelie with her. Stephanie was a very intelligent senior who was cute more than pretty, but had a great personality. Shelia was a drop dead gorgeous 6 foot tall freshman who had been in my French class. I was not happy to see them participating in this. I was attracted to Shelia and found Stephanie a great friend and while I wanted a little humiliation, I didn't want the whole university to know. I saw the rope that each of them were holding and I froze. I refused to be tied up.

Now, I must have been a site trying to fight off 3 girls clad in a short green dress with my bra and panties on, but I really didn't have much chance. Shelia was bigger than me and quite strong and while Peggie was only an average sized girl, she was surprisingly strong. Together they soon had both of my arms crossed behind my back as I leaned over my bed. It didn't take them very long to very securely tie my hands behind my back, my arms to my side and tie a rope around my neck as a leash. They had used soft clothesline from the Walgreens across the street and they did a great job.

Shelia announced it was time to bring me upstairs. I was terrified. I couldn't imagine being paraded down the hall and up the stairs in a dress like this, but I didn't see much choice. Shelia tickled me from good measure. I began to protest, but Peggie told me, "Your girlfriend gave us very strict instructions. If you think she'd grant you clemency, you're welcome to call her." I never wrote anything like this in those letters, but I couldn't say it. I sure couldn't call my girlfriend and have them explain what these girls were doing supposedly per her instructions.

I had a dumbfounded look on my face as Shelia pulled me up by my leash and began to lead me out in the hallway. I looked at Peggie and she winked at me and smiled. I then reallized that gullible little Peggie had turned the tables on me in a big way. She knew that I had been playing her and now she had me. I tested my bonds and reallized I was stuck. As Shelia pulled me down the hall Stephanie reminded me that if I was quiet and cooperated I had a lot less chance of being seen. I reallized my situation and decided to cooperate.

As if reallizing that I was finally understanding what was happenning, Peggie teased me, "You won't believe what that girlfriend of yours has planned for you." She was practically daring me to contradict her and I could not. (I will finnish the story if interest warrants it and I'm not too off-topic. This is a true story and there is a bit of good natured humiliation between friends, but no real nudity or sex and quite a bit of bondage left. I am still good friends with Peggie and her husband is my best friend. He knows what happenned, but doesn't reallize that despite the many pranks I played on his wife through our college years, she still got me last and definitely best.)

Using the rope leash, Sheila led me up to Peggie's room. I tried to move as quickly as I could knowing that my only hope for escape was to be spotted by guys on my floor and that would have been far more humiliating than my capture. They got me to the stairs up to the girl's floor and up the stairs without being seen, but as soon as I walked onto the floor, 3 different girls saw me and nearly keeled over with laughter. Peggie told them that in time, she'd explain it all and that I wouldn't be going anywhere for awhile.

I was led into Peggie's room and Peggie pulled out her wooden desk chair and turned it into the room. I was ordered to walk over to it where Sheila very tightly secured my arms to the back and my feet to one of the legs. Sheila and Stephanie gleefully rushed to their rooms to get more supplies to embarrass me with and I was left alone with Peggie.

"When did you know?", I asked.

She told me that she had called my girlfriend about it and that she realized almost immediately that she had no idea what Peggie was talking about. She made up a story to save me any embarrassment with my girlfriend, but she decided to make me pay for my little deception. With that she opened up the makeup kit on her desk and began to paint my face while her curling iron warmed up. Peggie promised me that I was in for a very embarrassing situation, but that she would stop her friends from making it too bad and that if I cooperated nobody would know that this was all my idea. She also told me that after all the pranks I played on her, it was very sweet of me to allow her to get me back in a way that topped everything I had ever done to her.

At this time Stephanie came back with an electric razor and Sheila had a pair of heels in your hand. They both laughed as they entered and saw Peggie applying my mascara. I had little choice but to cooperate as stockings, heels, and perfume were put on me, fake nails were glued on me and I was thoroughly made over.

Peggie kept me in her room for the next 2 days. During that time, quite a few people came in to see me. I was tied in several positions to avoid discomfort and Peggie was very kind to me. There were a lot of pictures taken before they finally took me back to my room in my feminine outfit in the middle of the night. I was hogtied and left on my bed for my roommate to let me out in the morning when he woke up.

I am still good friends with Peggie and we still laugh about this. She learned about my kinky side and in fact was the first person to find out about it. She even tied me up a few times in the future, but never like this. Sheila and I really became good friends as a result of this experience, but I have lost touch with her and Stephanie. I hope this wasn't too offtopic for Canuck. I really don't have many other stories for the college archive, but I have a few more for the Childhood Page. I hope people appreciated this effort and we'll get some more stories on the page.