Cobra : 01 - Finally Hitting Paydirt (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cobra : 01 - Finally Hitting Paydirt (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cobra's stories
01 - Finally Hitting Paydirt
Story index at the bottom

By Cobra

Sunday July 11th 1999 10:51:27

Hello Everyone! I've been reading these stories and feel I must contribute one or two of my own. Based upon your collective opinion, I'll know whether or not to continue.

Several years ago when I was in college, I dated normally as most people do (I believe) and during the course of the first few dates, I would ask my dates if they had ever been tied up or had dreamed of being so. Usually, they would give me a look of disdain and their eyes would flash the signal "pervert" immediately thereafter. Then, shortly they would leave and that was the end of that. I began to feel that maybe I was a freak or something and destined to go for long periods without seeing the sight of a lovely woman tightly bound and gagged laying near me.

Well, finally I hit "paydirt" and began dating a petite redhead (my favorite...small breasts and red hair..yum yum!) who had always thought of being tied up.

We were at my apartment and I began playing with her and we began to wrestle. I'm 6'4" and her little 5'4", 110 lb frame was no match. I rolled her onto her stomach and reached under the nearby couch for the ropes and such I always kept there (gotta be prepared). I crossed her wrists behind her and tied them securely to her waist by running a rope around her waist and anchoring it to her wrists.

She was fighting me a little, so I grabbed both ankles in one hand, crossed them and reached for another piece of rope. I tied them tightly and proceeded to tie her thighs together above the knees as well. Then, I rolled her onto her back and stood up to admire my trophy! She was truly beautiful and aroused fully..... and so was I.

She looked up at me pleadingly and told me she will scream and be rescued.

"No way" I thought and knelt down to the couch again and produced a bandana and an old diaper. I wadded up the bandana and stuffed it into her mouth until I could see her lips plainly, then I tied a knoe in the diaper and wrapped it into her mouth and tied it off behind her head. She struggled and moaned repeatedly through this silencing gag and was becoming more and more excited by the minute.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang!

I ran over and looked through the peep hole and saw it was my old girlfriend! (Why? I don't know.) I looked at my captive on the floor who was struggling heavily now to get free and escape embarrassment in front of my visitor. I walked over to her, picked her up and caried her to the front living room closet. Openning the door, I scooted her inside and told her if I heard a noise from her, I'd never untie her! Her eyes were pleading with me as she tried to talk and untie herself, but I reached in and patted her head and gently kissed her cheek and told her I'd be back in a little while. Then, as she looked helplessly at me, I closed the door and left her sitting against the back wall in strict bondage - waiting to be rescued.

My ex-girlfriend didn't really want anything from me, she just needed a friend to listen to her troubles about her current boyfriend. I complied, but my mind was on the redhead tied up in my closet only a few feet away from me. Once or twice I heard some noises from the closet - only to later find out she had fallen over while trying to get loose - but my ex-girlfriend didn't.

After about 2 hours, she finally left and I hurried over to the closet. Openning the door, my redhead was furiously trying to get loose and was covered with sweat from her attempts. The cool air hit her nipples and immdeiately they were hard! I pulled her from her captive space and began to untie her, but she shook her head "no!"...... so I left her in the middle of my livingroom floor tied and gagged and watched her struggle for some time. Of course, I would say things to her and do some things as well, but that may not be fitting for this posting.

Finally I did untie her and we enjoyed these types of scenarios for the next few months, in various places - in public and at home - until we finally split up. I still remember her and all the things we did. One one or two later dates, we did some more bondage after we were both seeing other people, but the irony of all this is that we only had the bondage in common. She had other aspirations and she has fullfilled them and they did not include me! Bummer!!!!

I have had numerous experiences and would love to write them for you. I don't know where the line is in these postings as to how much sexual content I can go into. I'll watch and read and determine that for myself. Thanks, everyone. OH........ I'm really appreciative of all the women writing in telling of their bondage firsts. It is TRULY a gigantic turn on.

Cobra