Steve : 03 - Inspired by Roommate and his Girlfriend (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Steve : 03 - Inspired by Roommate and his Girlfriend (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Steve's stories
03 - Inspired by Roommate and his Girlfriend (M/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Steve

Sunday July 18th 1999 07:45:49

We were watching a tv program and there was a bound and gagged actress.

"Thats how I like 'em.. Gagged and Bagged"

That was Ed. During my junior year we had a hall all to our selves.. seven rooms and nine guys. We would constantly have girls over to drink and hang out. One nite (I think it was a wendsday) the girl that Ed was dating was over in my room with Ed, Mike (my roomate), my girlfriend at the time, Jill, and two other girls. We were watching some movie that had a scene with a female actress tied to a chair and gagged. I dont remember the movie exactly but what I do remember was what Ed's girlfriend said.

"Ive never been tied up like that.... Ed, I bet I could get out of that" ...

Ed replied something but I did not catch it... I think I stopped breathing and I could hear my pulse getting louder and louder. The next seconds seemed to take forever... Jill spoke up and she said.."what?!!"..

I swallowed hard and Eds girlfriend simply stated ... "Ive been had-cuffed, Ive been taped Ive even been tied down to the bed with ties but never to a chair" simple as that... as plain as day....

Jill just laughed and told Ed that he was out of control. That seemed to be it and the movie went on.. several hours later the party wound down and the girls started to leave. I walked Jill out to her car to give her a kiss goodnite (several actually).

"does Ed really tie up his girlfriend?" jill asked me.

I must have turned blue and red several times.

"yep, he sure does" I replied.

"why?" Jill asked again.

Now thank goodness I had several drinks in me to boost my confidence or sooth my nerves or something because I managed, "I think both of them like it, either as a game or a fantacy or something, but Ed ties her up all the time...I think".

Jill and I kissed some more and she paused...she looked at me and asked what I had dreamed but never dared hope.....

"Would you like to tie me up for a game?"

I smiled bashfully I am sure and my body gave away my answer as Blood started to flow to all the good parts.

"I tell you what"Jill started, "Friday I will spend the nite... why dont we play a little game, you can tie me up and we'll see if we like it."

Some how I mumbled a response in the afirmative and we kissed again and she left. As soon as her car drove out of site the clock seemed to slow down to a crawl...how would I make the next two days? ...some how I did and soon enough it was friday afternoon.

It was friday afternoon and I had made arrangments for my roomate Dan to sleep elsewhere that evening. The past hours had been filled with plan after discarded plan as to how I should tie Jill. I didnt want to get to out of control and scare her off, but I didnt know when I would get a chance again...these things dont grow on trees you know. I decided to borrow a set of handcuffs from Ed.

When I asked for them he knew immediatly that they were for Jill and asked if I wanted any of his other toys... He showed me leg cuffs, a ball gag and some strapps. I thought that that may be a bit over the top for Jill just yet and declined. I did accept some climbing rope that he had. It was blue with red stripes and remarkably thin. Soft as cotton but strong also. Ed also gave me several leanths of parachute rope that he had. I made him tell me that it would be our secret and not to let Jill know that he knew. Ed agreed.

There was a party at one of the on-campus houses and I had aranged to meet Jill there. I had a few beers with Ed and Dan before we left and locked the door to my room after checking to see that everything was in place. I put the handcuffs on top of a dresser where I could get them soon after coming back into the room. Several key pieces of furnature had been placed stratigicaly around the room, the blinds were closed and I left a small light on so that I wouldnt have to use the flouresent lights when we got home. I prayed that Jill remembered her suggestion and would still want to "play". I wore jeans and a black print t- shirt to the party and we were loud and obnoxious as we crossed the campus.. The entire time I could only think of getting Jill away from the party and back to my room. That would have to wait though, I didnt want to seem too eager.

Jill was already at the party with seberal friends. She had on a white T-shirt and a jean mini-skirt. boots with zippers were on her feet and she looked GREAT. Jill is a short hair brunette, about 5'2" and built wonderfully, most people say that for these stories, but this is the god's honest truth, she was stunning. Jill was on her schools swim team and had the body to prove it. Her legs were firm and her breasts defied gravity. She was probably a C-Cup on the smaller side but they were just right. Her hair was long enough that she would tuck one side behind her ear but not quite to the bottom of her neck. An muted red lipstick and a hint of makeup completed the package...

I wanted to leave now more than ever. We stayed at the party for three hours, playing drinking games and talking with friends. I watched from behind the bar while Jill danced. around midnight jill corneded me in an upstairs hall. Tugging me into the bathroom she sat on the counter top and circled my body with her legs, pulling me close. We kissed for a while among other things and Jill was the first to break. reaching into her purse (more of a sholder bag) she said to me slyly..."Look what I brought for our play time" ... in her hand she had some cotton rope and two kerchiefs!!!

My heart stopped for the second time in three days. I kissed her again and she said "lets go" smiling at me. I had to hold my self from running across the common to my room and we embrased again before I opened my door. Out of the corned of my eye I caught a glimpse of Ed and his girlfriend going to his room. Both of them smiled and winked... I smiled back. Ed must have told his girlfriend!

"she knows, you know." Jill said.

"what,How?" i pretended to be shocked... we were opening the door to my room.

"how do you think I knew to bring this stuff.."jill said motioning to her purse "I talked with her a bit".

"Well I have a confession," I said in return, I pointed to the handcuffs on the table, "I kind of mentioned it to Ed" Jill just smiled and closed the door behind us.

"before we start 'playing' , do you want to set some guide lines?" I asked.

Jill said, "(steve) we had sex before so there is no reason to be worried about anything there and as long as you dont whip me or anything I wont mind. I do have one request is that you dont use the ball-thingy in my mouth right away, Ed's girlfriend said it makes her jaw ache after a while and I would rather that come last if possible, tape or a hanky is alright, but you are in control. Now what shall we play?... I know I will be a secret agent and you have caught me trying to take your secret plans or homework or something, so you need to teach me a lesson and keep me from reporting to my country...hornyville".

Sounded good to me. We kissed again and I slowly moved tward the desk where the cuffs were. Grabbing them with one hand slowly I continued to kiss her. With my free hand I suddenly twirled her around and bent her face first over the study desk along the wall of my room. The counter of this desk is several feet long and I pushed her chest against it while I pulled her arms behing her. I locked both wrists behind her back with the hand cuffs. Jill pretended to be supprised saying things like "what are you doing, you brute, let me go!!" I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. she kicked lightly and protested some more. Reaching into her purse I pulled out some of the cotton rope and tied her ankles together. Then I took one of the hankerchiefs out and folded it into a long strip. It was a dark blue silk hankerchief and it felt smooth in my hands. sitting behind her I tied this over her eyes tightly, blindfolding her.

Jill gasped for a minuite and lay back on the bed. Her chest was heaving, pressed tightly against her T-shirt.her lips parted slightly and the tip of her toung ran the leanth of her teeth. I admired her for a minuite and kissed her softly, then harder as I ran my hands the leanth of her body. She wreathed against the cuffs and ropes.

I reached into her purse again and pulled out the second hankerchief. This one was cotton. Mostly white with some dots-pattern I tied a knot in the middle of it making a long strip with a double thickness in the middle. Sitting Jill up I sat behind her again and pressed the hankerchief up twards her teeth. She first touched it with her tounge and then opened her teeth to accept it. I knotted it snugly behind her head and Jill lay back again on the bed.

I stood up and looked at her.

Unbelevable, My girlfriend was on my bed Bound, Gagged, and Blindfolded. Jill moaned into the gag and rolled on the bed. Her skirt rose up a bit and her nipples were obviously hard as the pressed through her bra and the T-shirt.

I spent some time giving Jill pleasure as she strained against her bonds. She became quite aroused and the gag did a good job in quieting her moans and cries.

"Now Im going to have to secure you a little better, my littlt Nikita, while I make some arangements for more playtime."

"MMMMMPPPPHHHHH??" Jill replied.

I picked her up and sat her on the chair supplied by the school for 'studying'. Jill pretended to struggle against the ropes but her efforts were obviously for her fun and mine. I changed the cuffs for some of the parachute rope that Ed had given me. Jill twisted her head from side to side as I added the rope. Crossing it between her wrists I secured the free end to the back of the chair. I used another length to wrap her torso to the chair. Above and below her breasts with two loops each and one cross between. Her nipples were now slightly visible because of the sweat and my kisses. I tied each leg to the legs of the chair both on the ankle and thigh. All the while Jill Mppphhedd away.

The Chair was faceing my television and I turned it on. I stepped away to my closet and returned with a small white hanky and black tape that I had bought from a hardware store. The tape was the same as silver duct tape and supposed to be very strong. I set the tape down next to the chair with the hanky and knelt in front of Jill. Reaching behind her I slowly untied her blindfold, and set it on the bed. Jill blinked and smiled at me.

"how are you baby? havig fun...are you OK?" jill nodded up and down and her eyes gleemed.

"Im going to take this out of your mouth now, so no screeming... OK?"

Jill (Nakita) nodded again and I untied the knot holding the gag in place. As soon as it was off she said "kiss me...kiss me I have never been so turned on before" I obliged.

"Now," I said " I have to arrange some things and I need you to sit here for a short bit. I turned the TV on for you to watch but I think you will have a hard time consentrating".....

"your not going to lea......" Jill started but I cut her off by pressing my hand across her mouth. With one free hand and my teeth I removed several inches of tape from the roll. Jills eyes got wide and I said "yes, thats right, my little spy, I dont trust you to keep quiet witle I am gone."

Jill tried to protest but was muted by my hand. I picked up the hanky and bunched it into a ball. when I took my hand away, jill opened her mouth and I quickly filled it with the hanky. She closed her teeth over it and sealed her lips waiting for the tape. One more quick peck on the lips and I pressed the tape over her mouth. Running my fingers over it I could make out the outline of her lips. Jill tested this new gag and her cries were even more quiet than with the cleave gag.

"Dont worry Hon, Im just going across the hall for a min. Ill be righ back.... but for your pleasure..or mine I have a present for you while you wait."

Jills eyes opened very wide when I removed a vibrator from a bag in my closet. She struggled furiously against her ropes and the chair moved a bit on the rug.

"MMMMMPPPHHH.....MMMPPPPHH...MM....MMMMMMM" was all jill could let out as I turned on the vibrator and used it on her placing it under her panties.

"Ill be back" I said... I dont think Jill heard me her eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

I picked up a bit of rope and walked to Ed's room. Knocking quietly it took ed a few moments to come to the door.

"Um, Ed, do you think I could borrow that ball- strap you had" I stammered sheepishly.

"oh the Ball-gag!"Ed said loudly" hang on.

"sorry honey, this is needed for a more needy person", Ed said from behind the door that was cracked open still.

I thought I heard a small murmed in responce but couldnt make it out"

"Here you go (Steve), you may want to wash it off a bit it has some saliva on it still".

Ed opened the door and to my amazement, there, standing tied to the metal posts of Eds double bed was his girlfriend. Dressed only in a black bra and a leather skirt. She was spread eagle and upright with both wrists tied to each post as with her ankles. Ed's girlfriend was noting bad to look at and had punk-short blond hair.

"Dont strap it to tight or she will ache," his girlfriend said to me.

I could only manage a stammed in responce and Ed picked up a small ball the size of a raquet ball and placed it in her mouth

"quiet woman let the man do his thing"

Ed wrapped some clear packing tape around her head several times leaving only the silenced and playfull mumphing behind. I shook my head and smiled while I closed the door.

I walked down the hallway to the bathroom. The hall was empty as averyone was either asleep, at home or at their girlfriends by now (or still at the party). The bathroom was empty and I walked over to the shower stalls. Each bathroom had four single stalls. I tied the rope to the shower head and left the end dangling a bit. Turning on the water, I spread the curtin across the opening of the stall to keep the steam inside. I placed some soap and shampoo on the ledge of the tiled shower and made my was back to the room.

Jill was still moaning and straining against her bonds as I entered the room. I took the vibrator from her and watched as her sholders relaxed and she let her head droop for a moment. She then looked back up at me and I could detect a smile behing the Tape-Gag. I untied her legs from the chair and removed the ropes from her chest. Walking behind her I began to untie uer wrists but left one end of the rope on her right arm. I pulled both wrists in front of her.

"Take off your shirt my little spy....." Jill did as I asked and then started to remove the silk bra that she had on....

"No Not yet, just the straps off your arms." Jill did as I asked but looked up at me curiously.

"you will see" I told her.

Jill removed her boots and stood in her silk bra, black G-string panties and with only a black tape gag on her body otherwise.. I held both hands in front of her and wrapped the rope around them several times. They were tied palm to palm and a two foot leanth remained as a small leash. I stepped out of my Jeans and T-Shirt and Jill immediatly reached for my groin....

"wait, wait...", I said.

Reaching for the blind fold I tied it around her eyes. I slowly pulled the tape from her lips and jill spouted "I want you so bad right now"...

"soon, you little minx, soon".

Jill dropped to her knees and began to give me pleasure to even up things. After a few minuites I pulled her to her feet.

"do you remember the Ball thing" I asked....

"yes" jill panted..."yes! gag me and take me!"...

I placed the red ball between her teeth. Jill opened as wide as she could and the ball popped in to her waiting mouth. The straps had a buckle on the end and I secured it behind her neck. Stepping back in front of her I admired the way her teeth contrasted the ball as the bit in to it. Her lips were the perfect match.

I pulled on the rope and began to lead Jill to the hall. This must have been unexpedted to Jill who obviously expected to be tied down to the bed and made love to. She pulled against the rope and made as loud of a protest as the Ball-Gag would allow.

"Dont worry we are just going to take a shower beforehand. No one is in the hall. trust me", I said soothingly.

Jill stopped struggling and followed my tugs slowly down the hall. I could see goose bumps on her tanned skin and she walked slowly and carefully so as not to trip because she wad still blindfolded. We entered the bathroom and I could feel jill shiver as her feet touched the cold tile floor. I led her over to the shower stall and pulled her under the shower which had a steady warm-hot stream of water flowing and a heavy steam had built up.

Pulling her arms above her head I tied the wrist bindings to the rome I had secured to the shower head. Jill was just slightly off balance and streatched upward as the water ran down her. With in seconds her blindfold was soaked and her bra completely transparent. I was in heaven, This was a good day!! . .

The next part of the story gets a bit sexual and also includes my R.A.'s girlfriend toward the end( also explains how this ended up being the last weekend Jill and I dated...stupid me). I will hold off a bit to see the reaction of the readers and to peruse the rules on more sexually related material. Please excuse the spelling, grammar errors. I didnt take time to spell check and my typing meathod usually keeps my eyes off the screen....but I sure you get the point...cheers.

Steve