Hollis : Stuck in the Pillory (MF+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hollis : Stuck in the Pillory (MF+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hollis' stories
01 - Stuck in the Pillory (MF+/F)
Story index at the bottom

By Carol

Tuesday August 10th 1999 07:26:26

Pretty cool site.

I have a cool experience that happened at a Renaissance Faire a few months ago. My name is Hollis. I am 5'7", 140 lbs, lots of freckles, dark brown hair to my shoulders and pretty tan also.

Me and 3 of my sorority sisters - Tasha, Kelley, and Evie - went to a local Renaissance Faire back in October...damn, make this story nearly a year ago. Man time flies! Being in the South, it was still 85 degrees this particular Saturday. I was walking around in a bikini top, sandals, and some gym shorts.

We came to this pillory display and recognized the guy who ran it, Eddie. Eddie and I didn't get along that well. He graduated a few years ago, and was upset that I wouldn't ever start a serious relationship with him. I found out that now he has a girlfriend and he and I actually had good conversation. These were the kind where your ankles are spread and your wrists are stretched out in front of you between your ankles. Eddie was busy talking to other people while we filmed each other. I was the first one to get my picture taken. I sat down on the padded stool and placed my ankles and wrists in. The girls locked it shut just as Eddie was walking back towards us.

"No!" he shouted. "You can't close these completely because I don't have the keys right now. It'll be a few hours before the museum brings them to the office."

Of course it was too late for me. Man I was pissed!!! Eddie apologized and left to go make a call to try to speed things up. Meanwhile, this group of guys comes by and think I am part of the display.

"Cool, how much to tickle her?"

My friends laughed and told them $2 for 10 minutes. When I protested they informed them that was part of my act...to be convincing that is. So, the sandals came of....

There were 3 guys. Each one paid his $2 and began tickling me feet. It got crowded among the 3 of them, so one came around to my knees. Oh, first he asks my friends if he is allowed to do that. Of course my friends are dying of laughter (I think at that point, more than me). They inform him that any place where the skin is showing is fair game. The other guys notice that my wrists might slip out so they tell my friends they may wanna secure them somehow. Well, there was a tent right behind the stocks, part of Eddie's personal booth at the Faire. Evie and Kelley walk in and rummage around for a few minutes, then come back out with some surprises.

By this time, about 8 more people had showed up, including some of the wackos that walk around in period costumes and perform all day long. Tasha had everyone form a line. My own friends, my own sorority sisters, tied my wrists and toes to the stocks.

Then Evie really gets into it, "Should we gag the winch for spilling her lies to us?"

The small crowd cheers "Yes! Yes!" So she puts this rawhide looking harness-type gag on my head and buckles it tightly. One of the guys in costume then acts as a summons.

"Come, punish the witch for her crimes. Public humliation for the witch!"

This was really getting weird. Kinda like a twilight zone movie. I was tickle tortured so bad over the next hour and a half. It was never just one person ticlking me. At one point I had 6 guys tickling me all over. The girls had already raised nearly $50. I was starting to get a little dizzy and I think Tasha noticed. Luckily the stock were on casters, and they rolled me out of the sun and back into the tent.

"Public humiliation will begin again in 15 minutes. Sorry folks," Evie said.

The 3 of them explained to me that since they were raising money so well, it could go to the sorority and they might use this idea next year to raise money. Once the gag was off, I begged and pleaded for someone else to take my place.

"We can't silly. we don't have the keys."

After a drink of water, the gag went back on. Just as they were rolling me back out, Eddie walked up. I tried pleading through the gag...no use. The girls explained to Eddie what was going on and that I insisted to be part of it. Eddie then suggested that I should be in costume. With that, my clothes were cut off of me and replaced with a tattered sackcloth type thing that barely covered my tits. It was like a strapless top, except it was very loose at the bottom. It was long enough that my tits didn't show, but they were definitely gonna jiggle. They struggled, but finnaly got this skirt thing around me. Luckily they put some cloth between my legs, because this thing barely covered me. With that, I was rolled back out....

Whew! tired of typing and now I'm horny. I really hated what happened at that time, but I look back on it and wish it could happen again. I'll finish when Angela does. I remember that episode by the way.

Hollis