Jeff : 09 - The Epilogue (M+F+/M, F/M, MMF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 09 - The Epilogue (M+F+/M, F/M, MMF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
09 - The Epilogue
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Wednesday November 3rd 1999 05:06:01

Epilogue

Hi, it's Jeff again. I decided to make one final post before I forgot about this site. A lot has happened since my last post, although the four of us only managed to get together one more time, which was on Sheila's birthday. Since my last post, Sheila and I have had a few more sessions, mostly at her house, all of which were increasingly sexual, and this time we focused on pleasing each other, although there was still plenty of tickling. All of these sessions were very sexual, so I won't describe them here any further. Sheila and I recently discovered that Bob and Mindy have had several sessions of their own, similar to the ones Sheila and I had, but apparently more amorous. One time when Bob had the house to himself for the whole day, he and Mindy reconstructed the shower frame, and had a lot of fun with it.

Of course, we have all gone back to college/university, and are all living in appartments scattered around the city. Bob, however, is staying in a house he shares with two other girls from our town, and some chinese students, apparently all girls. (lucky Bob) My girlfriend came back from her vacation, and I was going to write a seperate post about what happened shortly afterwards, but decided to briefly describe it here instead. Our group had agreed that we would have more fun with more members, so we decided to see who else we could get to join.

I invited a few of my friends from the city and set up a game of cards, and told them that the loser would be tied to the bed gagged, and in their underwear, and their girlfriend would be invited over. Naturally, I lost (they all teamed up against me), and I found myself in the situation I just described. If that wasn't enough, they left my girlfriend a note attatched to the outside of the door in an envelope that said "read this before you enter". The note warned her about what she would see when she entered, claimed that I agreed to the whole situation, and to a bunch of things that were listed and described in detail. When my girlfriend arrived, she read the note, and entered the room with an mischievous grin, the kind I saw on Sheila's face so many times. I'll leave the rest up to your own imagination, but I still think Sheila was more fun.

Anyways, over the next few days we talked about various things, but after about a week, we decided to break up. There were a bunch of things we didn't agree on, and she was jealous of Sheila, and a bit annoyed that I had so much fun with her. I was actually sort-of relieved at this decision, since that meant I could continue with Sheila without any guilt. A few days later, the four of us got together for Sheila's birthday. We started out with the usual game of cards, but this time we all teamed up against Sheila. When she lost, whe had a fun three-hour ticklefest with Sheila tied naked to her bed, and the rest of us with little or no clothing on. After Bob and Mindy left, Sheila and I had one of the best sessions yet. Since I spent most of the time pleasing her, we both had a good time.

Other than that, life has continued as normal. However, I suspect that something wierd happened at the place Bob is staying at. Judging by his response when I ask him about it, I would assume that whatever it was was very embarrassing. I guess that's about all that happened since my last post. This will most likely be my last post here. If I do have any more stories to tell, I'll probably post them on a different site. As for my other stories, as you may have guessed, they aren't true, but are inspired by actual events. Many of the events described in the stories did happen, but at a different time, or to a different person, or were made up for the sake of the story. The true version may have been equally interresting, but there were several details that the other members of our group begged me not to publicise. Rather than trying to work around those details, I put the remaining facts together in the way that would be most entertaining. However, I got a bit carried away on several occasions and started writing about our group's combined fantasies, which made the stories a lot less realistic. I realize that this site was intended for true stories only, but I thought mine would be close enough to be accepted. This will probably be my last post so I might as well say goodbye.

Jeff