Jackboy : Tied up by my Girlfriend (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jackboy : Tied up by my Girlfriend (f/m)

Post by Fordman »

Tied up by my Girlfriend
By: Jackboy

Note: This story was recovered from the old site and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

Hi, I’m Jack, I have been reading posts on this website for quite some time now, and last week I had my first tie up experience with my Girlfriend so I thought I would post about it.

Ok I’m 16 athletic build with short brown hair and on this particular day I was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white socks. My girlfriend is 16 as well, she is quite slim and has an attractive face with long black hair up in a ponytail, on this day she was wearing a pink vest top, white jeans and pink socks.

It was a Saturday morning about 10:00, and I was around my girlfriend’s house (she’s called Kelly), her mum had gone out for the day. So we were in her bedroom and we were lying down on her bed, cuddling, watching some girly film which was incredibly boring but I just pretended to be interested.

After another half an hour I started tickling her stomach and she giggled and we fought playfully for a few minutes, she then straddled me and pinned my arms under her knees. I laughed and tried to push her off but I couldn’t as she had all of her weight on my arms.

"Ok Kelly you win, you can get off now"

"I kinda like the position, makes me feel big"

She then reached over to her cabinet and pulled out a roll of duct tape.

"Uh Kel, what you doin'?"

She then gave me a big smile and said "punishment for tickling me without asking!"

"Since when do I have to ask?"

"Since now" she grinned, then leant back and pulled one of her socks off.

"Kelly what the h..MPHH" she shoved the sock into my mouth and covered my mouth with one hand while taking a strip of duct tape with the other and slapped it across my lips.

Three Strips later and she was happy, still pinning my arms downed she half turned and tied my legs together at the ankles then above my knees.

After that, she lifted her knee off my right arm and wrapped duct tape around it, as I tried to get up she twisted my right arm behind my back (I was in an awkward position now and it hurt).

"MMMMPPPPH" I went with it and soon I was on my stomach, she wrapped the tape around my wrists and my elbows. She then jumped off the bed and stood next to me smiling.

Walking out the door she turned back and smiled and said "I’ll be back in an hour babe" and closed the door behind her.

I struggled violently against the tape but the tape held after all she had wrapped the tape around my arm at least 10 times. About an hour later Kelly walked in and took the gag off me and pulled the sock out.

"Kelly please untie me I am sorry for tickling you"

"I like it like this Jack, now I am in charge!"

She took a pair of panties from her empty laundry bin and placed them in my mouth, she told me to chew on them for a while, before slapping tape over my mouth again.

"Now let’s watch another film"

She put a DVD in the player and sat on the bed with her feet under my nose.

So there I was, tied up on my Girlfriends Bed with her feet in my face. I must admit I was enjoying this a lot and was quite excited, proof was the bulge in my jeans. Thankfully she didn’t notice.

About an Hour later her phone rang, it was her friend who then invited her to go to the cinema in 20 minutes. Kelly said yes and ended the conversation. She turned around to me and straddled me.

"Listen baby, I’m going to leave you here, now be a good boy while I’m gone"

She then pulled some socks out of her drawer and placed them over my hands, I presumed that was to stop me from tampering with the tape as she then wrapped duct tape over the socks.

"MPHHHHHHHHHH, MPHHHHH MPMPHHHHH!"

"Jack be quiet, or else I’ll make you put on a pair of my tights!"

I immediately shut up.

"Good, now be good" she giggled then kissed me on the cheek before walking out of the room. I heard the front door slam and knew that I couldn’t do anything about my bonds so I just lied there.

About an hour later I heard the front door open, surely that couldn’t be Kelly already, and then to my surprise her mum opened the door. She didn’t look shocked which confused me.

"Kelly left me a note saying she tied you up and left you upstairs, and I brought you a surprise!"

She walked over to me holding a ball gag and took the gag off my mouth.

I screamed but she placed the ball gag into my mouth quickly and tightened the strap. She then blind folded me with a pair of socks, but I could just see under them. I heard the sound of her camera taking a photo which annoyed me, I struggled violently and fell off the bed, landing at her feet.

By the way her mum was 38, quite attractive long curly brown hair and she was wearing a white blouse, black skirt and black stockings.

"You like my feet do you? Well here you go"

She rubbed her feet all over my face for a few minutes while I struggled. I heard her giggle and then walk out leaving me lying on the floor.

A few hours later Kelly opened the door, and walked over to me taking off the blindfold.

"I’m sorry baby! My mum can be mean at times hehe." She said pulling off the gag.

"Can I go now please?"

"Yes, I think you have learnt your lesson, have you? Because I can always put this gag back in?"

"No! No! I swear I have learnt my lesson, you’re in charge. You’re the boss!"

She smiled and we kissed for a few minutes. Afterwards she untied me and we kissed again.

"Jack, did you enjoy being tied up?"

"It wasn’t too bad"

"Good because I’m going to tie you up whenever I want now, if you don’t agree, pictures of you bound and GAGGED will be posted around our college"

"But...Ok you win"

I stayed round her house for a few more hours and as I walked out her mum winked at me. She hasn’t tied me up since and I can’t wait until she does.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great story! Thanks for reposting it.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Being tied up by my girlfriend and her mum is one on my BIG fantasies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic