TiedDancer : A Night Alone (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TiedDancer : A Night Alone (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

A Night Alone
By: TiedDancer

Note: This story was recovered from the old site, assembled from multiple posts, and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

It’s been a long time since I posted anything and for that I apologize. It’s been a rough couple of months, but we're starting to get a little better.

So the other night Amy and I had a bit of time to ourselves and it had been far too long since we had any fun worth telling. Recently, I had started to research and look into various ways of mummifying myself. The feeling of being completely encased drove me to go on a shopping spree for new materials and toys.

As it ended up, I spent a little much (around $150 worth) on duct tape, a couple yards of spandex, and several wide rolls of vet wrap. For those that don't know what vet wrap is: it’s like a roller bandage that sticks to itself and stretches as needed. I made sure to get colors that I would enjoy and Amy would enjoy seeing me in. (Pink, Black, and Purple)

I arrived home around 4:10 as the sun was starting to set, bags in hand running up to my room like a child running to the tree on Christmas. I laid everything out on my bed to see the extent of my spree. Needless to say it was vast and made my bed look like a slaves dream. Amy wasn't set to arrive home for at least an hour so I thought it would be fun to test my new purchases.

I set myself up in my room surrounded by my new purchases pondering where to start. I decided to dress myself in my typical night wear (yoga pants and a cami) not knowing where the night would actually take me. I had about 4 yards worth of this spandex material and began to roll around in it.

As I rolled I felt as if I was just being hugged all over and tested the limits of the fabric by wiggling around my floor. Eventually I got bored and decided to move on to something else. The fabric was nice and all but it would need something else to be of any use restraining me. I know all too well what duct tape does to me so I decided to try my new vet wrap instead.

I took a roll of the black and went to my mirror to watch myself. I slowly started to wrap my head and quickly learned that tying back ones hair is very important. I was sure to wrap not only around my head but also under my chin tightly clamping it shut. I left my eyes uncovered so I could admire my work and found that I had exceeded my expectations. My face was completely wrapped and I could feel every sensation as I felt my face. It was a great feeling so I decided to walk around the house a bit and see how it felt long term.

The one downside I immediately felt was the heat and amount of sweat building up in my wrappings. After about 30 minutes of walking around and tidying up the house, I unwrapped my head and tried to preserve the roll I had used for later. I returned to my room to quickly organize my new toys when Amy came back.

"Elena!! Where are you?" Amy called.

"I'm in my room. I went shopping while you were out," I replied with a smile.

Amy started to climb the stairs to my room and I felt my heart begin to race with excitement. As Amy entered my room, my smile reached from ear to ear as she glazed over the sea of tapes and wraps before her.

"First off, how much did you spend?" Amy queried.

I looked down at the floor slowly knowing that even though they would go to good use I would pay dearly for spending that much.

"Probably a lot, but it’s all for us so I thought it would be ok", I replied, hoping my answer would save me a little. Unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky.

"We'll get your punishment out of the way first and then I'll put you to bed," Amy grinned, as she approached me holding a roll of vet wrap.

Amy quickly grabbed my wrists and harshly pulled them behind my back and pulled a pair of thin ankle socks over my hands and began to wrap the vet wrap around my fist shaped hands. I whined and looked up at her not knowing how angry she really was. Once she had secured my hands, she leaned me over and lowered my face to the floor.

"Stay!" she commanded.

I stared at the beige carpet of my bedroom. After several seconds she returned shoving a pair of socks into my mouth.

"MMMMMMMPHH", I cried.

She ordered me to take them deeper until they were completely sealed inside my lips. Amy then took a wide roll of pink duct tape and smoothed several pieces over my mouth. Once again she shoved my face downward leaving my butt high in the air.

Soon I found the reason was to gain the advantage for spanking me which lasted for little over 2 minutes. After she had finished and my breath returned to me, Amy held up my head by my ponytail.

"This is only the beginning of your night my love." She whispered.

Will continue later. Hope you all enjoy.

Part 2

(Thanks to everyone's well wishes and encouragement. It really does mean a lot that we support each other as a community.)

Amy lowered my head to the ground and left me to my own devices for the few minutes of peace I had. I was already covered in sweat from my earlier experiment, but after several minutes of spanking I felt disgusting to the touch. Amy returned a few minutes later with a few of our usual toys. I immediately noticed my collar and leash in the pile of toys, which quickly found its way around my neck.

"Someone is a little too dirty for my taste, so I think we'll clean you up first," Amy grinned.

With a short tug on my leash, Amy started to lead me to my adjoining bathroom. As I tried to make the change to new kind of floor, I fell slightly and choked myself, letting out a muffled moan. Amy saw it as an intentional act and spanked my ass hard warning me to not try that again.

As I crawled into my bathroom, I got a new perspective of how messy I can get. Barring the mess, Amy tied my leash onto a towel rack and began to prepare my bath. I watched from the floor as Amy began to lay out towels and gathered other materials.

As I laid, I could only imagine how the night would progress. Wondering what time it was I struggled to look at my iHome stereo on the shelf by the toilet. I attempted to stand from my seated position but the short leash didn't give me enough slack to stand up. Just as I thought I could make out the time, Amy pulled me to the floor and unplugged the stereo.

"Sorry honey, part of the punishment is not knowing when it’s gonna end," Amy sneered, while I wiggled on the tile floor. "I'm going to start warming up the water now," she said, turning the tub knobs and adjusting them ever so slightly.

I gazed up wondering what could possibly come next. As fortune would have it, Amy unwrapped my hands and replaced the wrap with a pair of padded cuffs. She stood me up and began to strip me down, leaving me gagged and watching her work. Once she had solved the issue of re-cuffing my hands before removing my top, Amy led me into the tub which was now about 3/4 of the way full.

My tub is just deep enough and long enough for me to completely submerge myself comfortably. Amy knew this as she had walked in on me before when I hadn't answered her. I held myself above the water with my hands behind me and leaned on the natural incline of the one end of the tub. Once the tub was full to Amy's satisfaction, she turned off the water and looked down at me.

"Time to get you all cleaned up," she smiled, “I’ve been saving this for Christmas, but I want to use it now."

Amy produced a package she had hidden under the towels, a set of shower restraints. (Basically just padded cuffs with suction cups that you stick to the wall or tub) Nonetheless, I was excited.

Before I knew it, the sound of Amy sticking the large suction cups to the tub resonated in my ears. She uncuffed me and re-secured my arms over my head. I pulled and twisted to test the strength of the cuffs and though they stretched and were soft, they didn't give any leverage and held strong.

Once Amy had seen this, she pulled out a bath mitten and began to soap my body. The mitten's texture scrapped and tickled my skin, all I could do was watch and make what little sound I could through my gag. Amy scrubbed me all over and finished off with my face and hair, being careful to not loosen my gag.

"I believe you are clean enough for the next part of your night. And believe me it will be a night you will remember", Amy said as she leaned over to pull the plug of the tub.

Part 3

Continuing where I left off, I had just finished my bath given by my loving yet strict mistress/girlfriend Amy.

I was thoroughly enjoying my new shower restraints that pinned my hands over my still gagged head. Once the water had drained, Amy removed me from the tub and toweled me off. While she wasn't looking, I reached up at my gag and felt for the starting part. As my hand reached the back of my head, I felt a singular strip of tape. To my terror, Amy had taped over the end piece of wrap preventing me from unwrapping my head. Unfortunately, when I noticed this, Amy also saw that I was attempting to unwrap my head and grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing", Amy growled, forcing me again to the ground and pulling my arms together behind me.

"MMPPMHMPHHHH", I cried out in pain and sadness of being caught.

"You shouldn't have fucking tried to ungag yourself if you didn't want it to hurt", Amy roared.

Amy quickly led me into the bedroom half bent over with my hands still behind me and over my head. I felt a scarf being tied tightly around my wrists and then being shoved to the bed. I could vaguely hear Amy leave the room as I struggled to flip myself over.

Eventually, I gave up and listened as Amy rummaged through what sounded like the kitchen. As I lay there, wondering what she could possibly be looking for in the kitchen, I looked around the room noticing the candles and low lighting making it harder to see. Amy returned after a while clutching a small bag of items she had found downstairs.

"Elena, you've lost use of your hands for the rest of the night", Amy stated.

She began to unpack the items onto my backside. One of the last items was the only one I truly recognized, my stylish rubber gloves.

Since I like to make Amy feel like a queen and I'm home more than anyone else, I like to feel like a little house maid. So the other day I saw a pair of long black and white spotted rubber gloves that I could do the dishes in and splurged. Amy approved and I have been wearing them ever since.

As I snapped out of my flashback, Amy had finished pulling my gloves up and was roughly taping them in place. Satisfied with their placement and sure they wouldn't slip off Amy placed in each hand a small stress ball. She then forced me to squeeze the ball and began to wrap tape around each balled up hand.

I quickly found the reason for the ball in each hand. As I released my grip slightly, the ball filled the space and gave my fingers less space to move about without causing them to cramp. I moaned at this development only to have my hands quickly tied to the posts of my bed.

Part 4

We last left off with Amy straddling my body and securing my hands to the bed. I had been caught trying to ungag myself and subsequently lost all use of my hands for the night.

I could only watch as Amy quickly clinched the knots around my wrists to the bedposts. Once she was content with her handiwork, Amy looked down at me shaking her head in disappointment. I knew the look too well. Amy knew that I only misbehaved to be punished and had already decided that she would make me regret it regardless.

She then hopped down to grab a bag from the floor, only to hop back onto my abdomen to wrap my legs together with my new spandex. I felt as if she was making me into an Elena dumpling, tucking and wrapping the fabric tightly over my lower body.

I looked down at her wondering where the punishment was going to come in. As if she read my mind, Amy turned to face me and said," Honey you're going to wish that you were just tied to the bed."

"MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm" I moaned, my eyes pleading for an explanation.

I would soon find out as Amy completed the wrapping by taping the seam she had made in the back of all the excess fabric. Amy then moved close to my face and gave me a light peck on my taped lips, only to rip the tape off quickly followed by my muffled screams of pain.

"Oommmmmmmw" I cried, as Amy pulled the now soaking wet socks from my mouth. "Amy!" I shouted, "That fucking hurt!!!"

"Oh cry me a river", Amy sneered in response, "I'm giving your jaw a break so it won’t cramp up tonight."

"Being tied up all night is my punishment? Seems like a gift to me."

"You say that now", she smirked as she poured some cool water into my mouth, “I guarantee you will feel differently soon."

"What do you mean?" I asked wondering if she would even hint at her plans.

"Sorry baby, you don't just get to ask questions and get all the answers. Now you can either open wide for me by yourself or I can help you."

Feeling that fighting Amy further would only make for a less pleasurable night, I opened my mouth as widely as possible.

"AHHHHHHHHH", I toned, watching intently for where Amy's hands would reach.

As luck would have it Amy reached for my bedside table, which contained numerous ‘emergency gags’ that Amy could use when I was being too loud or if I wanted to feel naughty.

Also as lucky would have it, Amy pulled out a pair of satin panties. I found that I loved them in my mouth so much I had practiced dressing my tongue up when I used them. Amy knew this and slowly feed my panties to me and smiled once I had closed my lips around them content in there positioning.

Amy then went over to my chest of drawers to my swim drawer. In addition to lusting for latex clothing, I had accumulated a significant collection of swim caps that I liked to model and wear at every possible moment without looking weird. Unfortunately, this meant that Amy knew which ones I liked and disliked.

Amy pulled out a light blue silicon cap that worked with my hair and still covered my ears and most of my forehead. After tying my hair into a tight bun, Amy pulled the cap over my head tucking any stray hairs under its smooth texture. Satisfied with my predicament, Amy began to wrap pink duct tape around my mouth and chin, leaving my mouth in a similar state to my experiment with the vet wrap earlier. I tried to muster a cry for help, but found that I couldn't even open my mouth enough to let the air escape. Amy noticed this and looked at me full of pity for my attempt at communication.

"Alright, now I can show you what you will be dealing with tonight," Amy stated.

She pulled two vibrators out of her bag of toys. These were nothing new to our games, but the positioning was the true torture. Amy placed the first one inside me and taped the other to my thigh. She then began to wrap my lower body in vet wrap sealing the spandex wrappings in and the vibrators in their places.

I looked up at her trying to indicate that the vibrator inside me wasn't turned on and was trying to alert her before she had gone too far. Instead, Amy ignored me and untied my arms to pull them to my chest. Once they were crossed, Amy taped them together and continued to wrap my body, still ignoring my signals that the vibrator wasn't on.

"Ok, I can tell you the punishment now", Amy smiled, "The one vibrator is sound activated and will only turn on if you can make a sound loud enough. The other is on random and will tease your thighs all night."

"MMMMMMMMM!" I screamed, noticing a familiar sensation between my legs and forgetting my anger at Amy for a second.

"Just be happy I didn't choose the vibrating gag", Amy grinned, "You won’t be getting much sleep tonight honey, but you'll enjoy it a little."

Amy had one more trick up her sleeve before my wrapping my head. A while back I started to leave Amy dirty voicemails when I felt horny or wanted to turn her on. She responded in turn by recording herself saying dirty and sexual things to me. I hadn't heard much of what she had recorded, until that night.

Amy produced her iPod and a set of earbuds, popping the buds into my ears and tucking them under my swim cap. Giving the cord a couple security tugs, Amy began to wrap my head leaving my eyes for last.

"I wanted to be the last thing you saw before bed and wanted to remind you I love you very much."

Amy smiled, her face glowing in the dim bedroom light. Enchanted, I wiggled and lifted my head for a kiss. Instead of a kiss, Amy drew away and left me on the bed. Fearing that I had done something wrong, I cried after her to come back.

"Oh relax", she said, "I wanted to mark you so no one will steal you."

Amy then reappeared wearing a deep red shade of lipstick and took her place beside me.

"I love you Elena and if you could talk I know you would say the same thing huh?" she grinned.

I nodded and mumbled as clearly as possible, but didn't make much sense anyway. Seeing this Amy leaned in and kissed me deeply leaving a red lipstick mark over my restrained lips. At long last, Amy completed her masterpiece, wrapping the remaining part of my face and plunging me into darkness. The next sensation I felt was Amy speaking almost directly into my crotch turning on my implanted vibrator.

"Make sure she screams all night", she stated, leaving the vibrator humming away and turning on the recording in my ears.

I moaned as the recording started, trying to listen carefully to Amy's voice as it began to lure me in.

"Elena, this is your mistress Amy. I decided to make a couple of these recordings for you to listen to, but first you need to understand some things. Firstly, these are a privilege and you are not entitled to hearing them without my permission. Second, these are for your pleasure so I expect to see results when I do untie you. And finally, know that no matter how badly you behave or angry I may sound, I will always love you. That being said, you are my dirty little dancer and I will always be your mistress."

As her words drifted onto more intimate and dirty phrases, I felt the internal vibrator stop, driving me to moan loudly hoping to set it off.

"That's right, wear those panties like the little slave you are."

I cried out and begged for relief, finally feeling the euphoric buzz return. This continued long into the night. I later found out that Amy had really never left me and instead watched me struggle and pleasured herself to my cries of ecstasy. Needless to say, it was a long overdue session that left us both longing for each other more and more each day.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Thabk you very much for re-posting the story here ^^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I always loved TiedDancer's stories. I hope that one day she finds the new site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic