Gagged_girl : 01 - First time at Emily's mercy (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Gagged_girl : 01 - First time at Emily's mercy (f/f)

Post by Soraka »

by gagged_girl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi, I have read this board for a long time and now i decided that maybe I should write about my own experiences too. First I apologize my grammar, because English is not my mother tongue.

Here's a story which happaned to me last fall when I begin my freshman year in a university. The story is true, but names are changed.
First about myself. I'm 19 and about 170cm tall girl, I have shoulder lenght dark brown hair and quite athletic body (I have played tennis almost my whole life.) and my face is also cute (if I believe what other people tell me :D)

I live in an apartment with two other grils from the university. We have own bedrooms and common livingroom and kitchen. One of my roommates, Laura, went to see her parents this weekend and the other, Emily, was staying the weekend at her boyfriend so I had the whole apartment to myself. I have always liked being tied up, as a kid I used to play tie-up games and when i grew up I have been in selfbondage and have used handcuffs with my former boyfriends, but they were never very much into it, so I have mostly enjoyed seflbondage in my past. And that friday was perfect for selfbondage.

My roommate Emily was a goth girl and also openly in bondage and s/m and such. She had joked few times with me, that when I bring my dates to our apartment, she would be happy to borrow me some chains, whips and gags, if I wanted play little harder with them. Still I never told Emily that I loved being tied up too, but I borrowed her equipment occasionally to my selfbondage games, secretly of course.

That friday afternoon I again borrowed her equipment for my games. I took a harness ball gag with 2" red rubber ball, which was my favourite of Emilys gags, though a little too big for my mouth (I guess Emily had a slightly bigger mouth than I) but atleast it was very effective. I also grapped some rope and my own handcuffs. Then I prepared my esccape. My release system was simple. I had a key to my handcuffs inside an iceblock which was hanging in a string from a hook at the roof. So when the ice had melted, the key would drop in the middle of the livingroom. I had tested it and it would take about two hours to melt and drop the key.

I stripped myself fully naked and started by tying my ankles together with rope. I tied my legs also above and below the knees. Then I applied a crotchrope, which I made extra tight. I was very turned on and couldn't wait to complete my tie. Next was the harness ball gag, I pressed the red 2" rubber ball behind my teeth and then strapped all the starps tight enough so I couldn't push the ball out of my mouth even if I tried. Then I attached my handcuffs to a rope which came from my ankles and slipped them also under my crotchrope so I would feel all my struglings in my crotch. Then few cliks from the handcuffs and I was tightly hogtied and gagged with no chance to escape before the ice had melted.

It was amazing feeling to be totally helpless. Though one thing I didn't like was that the ball gag made me drool very much. I was very turned on and started struggle which made the crotchrope tighten and loosen and ofcourse driving me toward the climax. After about an hour I have had few orgasms and I was exhausted, my jaw also started to inform that it didn't like the ball in my mouth. I struggled lightly and started to squirm towards the place where the key was supposed to land. Then something unexpected happened.

The door to our apartment opened and Emily stepped in. "Oh my god Taylor, what happened?" She shouted a bit frightened. She came to me and saw the key hanging in the air and sat on the floor beside me. "Well it seems you did this to yourself and if I'm right you are using my ropes and gag. I couldn't have guessed you are such a naughty girl." She said with a naughty voice and played with my hair. I was red because of the embarrassment and tried to talk but it was just mphing thanks for the ball inside my mouth and it just made me drool even harder.

Emily is a beautiful girl, about 160cm tall, has a great body (which is a mystery because she's not into any sports), long black hair and very cute face. She was wearing a goth oufit (as she usually does), which made her look way too "dominatrix" for me considered the situation. She had a white longsleeved blouse fully buttoned and tucked in, black tie and a tight black corset over the blouse. She had also short plaid miniskirt, black stockings and black knee high boots with about 5 inch heels. (I think most guys would consider her as super sexy in that outfit.)

"Do you want me to untie you?" She asked with a smile and took the small iceblock with the key and put it on the table. "mmmhhmph hmmmph" only came out from my mouth. "Sorry Taylor but I don't understand a word, so I guess it's my call and I think you look way too good that way to be released."

"MMMPHH!" I said.

She laid down beside me and looked in to my eyes and asked. “This is a stupid question because of what you did to yourself, but do you like being tied up?” I nodded as an agreement. “Do you want me to let you go, nod your head if you want. But remember, this is your only chance, if you choose to remain tied, then I will decide when to let you go or whatever to do to you. But don’t worry, you will be in good hands.” She saind smiling. I didn’t know what to do or think. I was awfully embarassed, afraid and wanted to get free, but in other hand this was like a fantasy come true and I was very turned on and being at Emilys mercy was very exiting thought. So I didn’t nod.

"Great I knew it, we are going to have so much fun!" She said and sounded as exited as I was. Then she got up, slapped me to my ass ( I mphed to my gag) and said "Don't go anywhere Taylor, I'll be right back." And went to her room.

So There I was, at the mercy of my roommate, hogtied on the floor, a huge ball gag in my mouth and no idea what was coming.

The story is quite long, sorry. (I'm not much of a writer) But I'm happy to continue if you want, and propably will even if you don't :D

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

After few minutes she came back with a bag full of her toys. "Let's get you out from that hogtie Taylor." She said, unindid the hogtie and lifted me up and sitted me to the cough. I was embarrassed again, because I was fully naked infront of her. "You have a great body, you know that Taylor. But enough for the compliments, there's lots of rope we have to add on you."She said and started tying my elbows together. Then she continued "Wow, you are very flexible, your elbows touch very easily, but i'm not going to tie them touching, because no-one can be like that very long and you are going to be tied a very long time Taylor." "Mmmmhhp hhmmph" I protested. I haven't thought that she could really keep me tied up for the whole weekend if she wanted. "Quiet now Taylor or I have to tighten that gag." She said.

She tied my elbows tightly, but not touching as she said. Then se removed the handcuffs and tied my wrists tightly with rope. Next she tied rope below and above my breasts and made some kind of breast rope harness attached to the elbow bondage and mocked me playfully the whole time. (She was a real professional with ropes, my body was secured with no chance of escaping, but still there weren't any strain in my arms and I felt quite comfortable.) Then she tested my crotchrope by pulling it few times. "Mmmmmmmmmmpphh!" I protested and she pulled it even harder and smiled to me. "MMMMPHHH MMMPPPHH!" I mphed. "Ok, that's it! I told you to be quiet and abviously you are not, so let's tighten that gag." She said angrily.

She managed to tighten every strap by one notch and the huge ball dig even more deeper in my mouth. "Mmmmph!" I tried to protest, but I couldn't really produce very much sound. "Thats better she said smiling. I think we should add that gag to a compulsory for you when me or Laura are at home. That mphing is much nicer to listen than your normal whining. Now let's see is it tight enough, try to push it out hard as you can." She commanded and suddenly pinched my both nipples quite hard. "MMMMMPPHH MMMMMMHH MMMMPHHHH!" I protested and tried to push the ball out but it was useless. She stopped, stroked my cheek and said "Good girl, the ball stays just where it should be. Now we are almost finished with you, but there is still one thing missing. You used my stuff without my premission so bad girl like you deserves a punishment and I just get an idea." Then she picked two clothespins from her bag and clamped them to my nipples. I tried to struggle and mmmmph into my gag, but it was useless. The clothespins went on and stayed on. "That's it, now you are properly tied and gagged...and clamped of course. And don't try to deny it, you like those clothespins don't you." She said laughing and admired my helpess state and mmmphing.

"I have to do few things on my computer and call Anthony (her boyfriend) and explain why I'm going to stay home the weekend. I believe that you can behave and don't need to be hogtied while i'm gone." Emily said, kissed me on my cheek and went to her room and closed the door behing her.

I had never been tied and gagged this tight. My nipples were aching a bit, but I felt great and propably more turned on than ever. I began to struggle and it didin't take long before I climaxed because of the crotchrope. After that I struggled a while and waited for Emily's return. About ten minutes passed and I get a little bored. (And that's why I remembered my aching jaw and started to feel a bit uncomfortable.) I got up from the couch and saw scissors on the kitchen table. I don't know why I hopped slowly towards the scissors. I wasn't sure what I wanted, to cut myself free or to get caught by Emily. I reached the table and managed to get the scissors in my bound hands. Then I faced a problem, using them wasn't as easy as in the movies if your hands are tied tight palm to palm. I tried to use them, but I didn't make any progress.

Then Emily's door opened and she saw me and what I was doing. (she had been in her room more than half an hour) She ran to me, took the scissors form my hands and took a firm grip from my hair with her hand. My face was again red and I looked Emily with pleading eyes. "I thought that you can behave, but i was wrong. I was gone hardly 30 minutes and you are already planning your great escape. I bet you know what happens to disobient girls like you Taylor. Oh yes, they get punished." She said and pulled my hair a bit. I tried to say that I'm sorry, but she ignored my mmphing. She pushed me and I hopped in front of her towards the couch. "I planned to go easy on you for the evening, but I can't look this kind of behavior through my fingers. But obviously you wanted the hard way...And stop that whimpering, it's not going to help you, you will get what you deserve." She continued with an angry voice.

Emily had put her long black hair on a ponytail. She had also took off her corset and boots but was still wearing her tight white blouse buttoned to the top, black tie, short plaid miniskirt and black stockings. She looked like a schoolgirl and also very sexy. (Though I don't consider myself even as a bisexual.)

She laid me down on the floor in front of the couch and then suddenly started to tickle me from my ribs. "MMMMMPPHH MMMPPHH!" I screamed to my gag and tried to struggle away but in vain. "Scream all you want Taylor but it's not going to stop me." she said somewhat angrily. She tickled me almost ten minutes with only small breaks. I mphed angrily and struggled hard as I could but I couldn't stop her tickling fingers running through my naked body. Then she stopped and said "That's for the tickling, but don't think that your punishment is over, no no, it has just begun. Let me just get some nice little accessories from my bag for you."

I laid on the floor, sweaty because of the struggling and trying to catch my breath. Then Emily bent over me and untied my crotchrope, I had no idea what was happening. "I have a little gift for you Taylor, something to keep you busy." She said with a smile and I just watched her with my eyes wide open. I really didn't know what to think about it but in other hand I really didn't have much choice. "I'm not really sure is this a reward or punishment for you, maybe it's both. Now let me just put this rope where it belongs and I assume you like it a bit extra tight." She said with a sweet voice and tied my crotchrope back in it's place through my wrist ropes as tight as it were before.

She rolled me on my stomach. "MMMMPH!" I screamed through my gag because the clothespins in my nipples twisted when my weight laid on them. "Sorry about the clothespins Taylor but those are not coming off, not after your bad behavior. Now let's make this hogtie nice and tight so you stay out of trouble." She said with some sympathy in her voice. Then she tied my ankles very tight to my wrists, even though I'm very flexible it still felt really tight. (I never had managed to achieve this tight hogtie in my selfbondage games.) But Emily wasn't finished. She attached a rope to the D-ring in the top of my harness ball gag and tied the other end to my ankles so it forced my head up. "Now you are in a hogtie where I should have put you in the first place. And maybe this will help you to control that awful drooling of yours. Now I'm going to watch a movie and you...well you can do whatever you are able to do." She said and stroked my hair at the same time as I mmphed quietly.

She got a dvd from her room, made some popcorn and then she came to me and blindfolded me with some kind of lether sleeping mask. "Mmmmhpp hmmm!" I protested. "It's part of your punishment that you are not allowed to watch tv but don't worry, I'm sure you won't get bored. But remember I will not hesitate to use my riding crop to your ass if you disturb my movie with your gagtalk." She said, laid down to the couch behind me and started watching the movie. Then suddenly her "gift" for me started working, which felt really good in my uncomfortable state. I mmphed in pleasure and Emily rewarded immediately my bottom with her riding crop.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Here's the last part of the story. I also edited the second part, so it wouldn't violate the board rules.

In next 1,5 hours I enjoyed the her "gift" and the amazing feeling being totally helpless. I couldn't struggle much, the hogtie was too tight and the riding crop visited my bottom many times because I just couldn't help mmphing in my gag and squirming a bit. After almost 1,5 hours of squirming I just couldn't take it any more: my limbs started to get numb because of the tightness of the hogtie, my nipples started to be in serious pain because of the nasty clothespins, my jaw was aching quite bad because my gag was very tight (especially after Emily retightened it) and the 2" ball was huge for my mouth and I had wore it almost 4 hours without breaks. I started to moan loud in my gag and whimper but Emily didn't show any mery and just spanked me with the crop.

Luckily the movie ended about ten minutes after that. (Thank God it wasn't Lord of the Rings :D) "Well my little naughty girl, you think you had enough? You want me to get you out from that hogtie?" Emily asked and removed my blindfold. I looked pleading at her and mmphed in approval. She untied the hogtie, removed the rope from my gag to my ankles and helped me to sit on the couch. I struggled and mmphed lighty the whole time and she asked me if I had enough of her "gift". I nodded my head and turned it off from her remote control. "You want these off too?" She asked and played with the clothespins in my nipples. I nodded again and she took them off. "MMMMMMHHPP MMMMHHHH!" I tried to scream. The blood rushed back to my nipples and they were burning. "Oh poor you Taylor, be careful what you wish for." She said laughing. Then she asked if my limbs were becoming numb and I nodded my head again. She untied all ropes from my legs and my elbow bondage, but left the breast harness, crotchrope and my wrist bindigs. Then she started to massage my arms and legs. It felt really good afer many hours of bondage. "I hope you learned your lesson because next time I won't be this easy on you and you will spend the whole night in that kind of nice and tight hogtie. If you bahave and be a good girl this will be much easier for you." She said with a friendly voice and smiled.
After massaging my limbs she put a leather collar on my neck and tied a rope to it. "Now when you are in a leash you can take a little walk, trust me it will be good for your legs.

I stood up and walked a bit around It must have been a sight, me walking bound in a leash which Emily was holding in her hand. My limbs were feeling good but I couldn't ignore my aching jaw, as much as I loved the feeling being gagged I really hoped Emily would ungag me. I walked to her, looked in her eyes and started whimpering. I also tried to push the ball out with my tongue. "Oh what's the matter Taylor. Your jaw hurts? Want me to ungag you? I'm afraid but that's not going to happen. You are a big girl and I'm sure you can handle that gag and besides you look just too damn good with it." She said smiling. I mmphed few protests.

Then she told me that she was going to the bathroom and tied my leash to the kitchentable. "I really hope you bahave this time, otherwise you will regret it." She said and went to the bathroom. The leash was about 2m long so I could move a bit, but I didn't dare to do much or try anything. I just struggled a bit and waited for Emily's return.

Emily came back after about 15 minutes and was satisfied with my behavior. "Ok Taylor, it's getting late and it's time for you to go to bed." She said. Then she took my leash and we went to my room. She laid me on my bed and tied my leash to the headboard. After that my ankles were tied together and connected to the headboard otherside of the bed. "Now you are ready for the night. Sleep tight dear." She said and went to the door. "MMMPPPHHH MMMMMMHHP HHMMM!" I tried to protest loud as I could but she just smiled and waved to me. Then she turned off the lights and closed the door.
I started to struggle as hard as I could. I needed to use the bathroom and I couldn't ignore my jaw ache , about eight more hours with that ball in my mouth sounded very painful. I struggled hard and mmphed in to my gag but it was no use. There was no way I could get free by myself, Emily had done way too good job with the ropes.

After about 30 minutes of useless struggling the door opened and Emily came to me laughing. "You really thought I was going to leave you like this for the night. Hey, this is the first time I get to tie you up and I definetly don't want this to be the last. I think that's enough for this night. Let's get you untied." I was so relieved and I should have known that Emily cared about me and wasn't going to leave me tied up for the night like this. She removed my crotchrope, untied my ankles and took off the collar. "I really like you gagged, but it's time to get that gag out from your mouth." She said and removed the gag. What a relief, I closed and opened my mouth few times and then managed to thank her. Then she untied my wrists and I was completely free.

I hugged her really hard and said. "Thank you for everything, this was propably the best thing I have ever experienced. I'm glad you found me tied up." "You are welcome, but you really should have told me earlier that you are into bondage. I really hope I can tie you up again sometimes." She answered. "You can tie me up when ever you want to Emily. Even if I don't feel like being tied up at the moment I just can't do anything about it if you tie and gag me tight enough." I said and giggled. "Great, then you will spend more time bound and gagged in the future than you think." She said and kissed me suddenly on my lips. Then she stood up, wished me good night and left the room. I laid on the bed and smiled. I had just been bound, gagged and at Emily's mercy for more than five hours, what a day to remember.

I can't help smiling when I think about that evening and I hope you liked it too. That was the first time I was tied up and gagged by another person (I really don't count using handcuffs with my previous boyfriends) after my childhood TUG:s. That evening was very significant because I found a person who want to play TUG:s with. After that me and Emily have tied each other up almost every week in last six months. I'm happy to write more about our experiences if you are interested. :)
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Very good story!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Good story, enjoyed it! :)
masha7
Forum Contributer