Unknown author : Emily's way to congratulate (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Unknown author : Emily's way to congratulate (f/f)

Post by Soraka »

Me and Emily are roommates in a student apartmen at the university campus. We have also another roommate Laura and she has no idea about our tie up games. You can find more details from my first story but here's a quick description about me. I'm 20, 170cm tall and have a shoulder lenght dark brown hair. I'm very cute looking girl and I have also a quite athletic body.

It was springlike saturday afternoon and I was sitting in my room in front of my desk. I felt a bit nervous and I sifted my weight a bit on the chair. I had done my shoulder lenght dark brown hair the best I could this morning. I was dressed formal but still a bit sexy. I was wearing a pinstriped skirt, which was not miniskirt but the lenght was still much above knees, barely long enough for this formal attire. I had also black pantyhose and black high heels with ankle straps. Those heels were the highest I owned. I loved them but I'm not so used to wear that high heels for longer periods so my feet ached a bit. I wore also a white tight longseelved blouse, I had buttoned up the blouse fully and it was tucked in. The blouse felt tight, especially with the collar buttoned. (I don't usually button up my collar, but this morning Emily suggested me to do so and I have to admit that I liked the look. Maybe I do it more in the future. I usually like to dress quite formally, (but still with sexy elements like tight blouses, shorter skirts etc.) even on weekdays at school, that's my style :) That day my clothing wasn't very comfortable, but when I looked myself from the mirror next to my desk, I have to admit that I looked quite sexy.

Time passed. I moved anxious on the chair and I was getting a bit frustrated. I looked out from the window, the weather was great, sun was shining and it was one of the first warm days of the spring. But here I was, sitting in my room and waiting. My eyes drifted again to the clock, it was three pm. On the computer screen in front of me was playing The Fellowship of the Ring, it had run three hours and was near ending, but I didn't pay much attention to it, I had other things to think about. Damn Emily, where the hell are you, I thought. I had seen the movie too many times, my clothes were tight and not very comfortable and Emily had said, that she would be ready for the evening in two hours. Also the fact that I was tightly tied and gagged didn't ease my stituation either.

My wrists were tied up behind my back with white nylon rope, my elbows were tied too and they were almost touching. My arms were also pinned to my upper body with ropes above and below my breasts, one rope went also over my shoulders and behind my neck. All these ropes around my breasts added to the tight elbowropes made my breasts to push forward and all this made my blouse to feel even more tighter. My ankles were also tied together an then connceted to the chair and my knees were also tied below and above them. My upper body was tied to the chair with few more ropes because Emily wanted to make sure that I would stay on that chair and I was definitely going nowhere. The only place where I didn't have ropes was my crotch. Unfortunately it was the only place where I really wanted to have ropes. I was turned on, of course, but I didn't have a crotch rope to enjoy and play with. Emily had said strictly "No, I'm not going to put a crotch rope on you. I don't want you to enjoy yourself, I want you to sit here and wait for the evening, like good girls are supposed to. And if you be a good girl you might get your reward later today. And besides, a crotch rope would just rumple your nice skirt." Of course I didn't see things that way, but Emily didn't value my opinions and whining. That will lead us to the next chapter.

Deep between my lips I had a huge 2" red rubber ball and black leather strap hold it firmly in place. The buckle behind my neck was fastened so tight that my cheeks bulged around the strap. Emily always makes sure that the gag is strapped tight but this time it was really tight like Emily had said "I really would like to gag you the harness ballgag, but you have done your hair so nice and I don't want to ruin your hairdo with the harness. That's why you have to settle for this normal 2" ballgag. See, I'm not so bad person after all. But don't worry, I'm going to put this extra tight to make sure you stay nice and quiet as long as I want to." As you can see, I have really nice and considerate roommate. But anyway, Emily had done a good job with the gag, no matter how hard I tried to push it out, it stayed in for good. Because of the size of the gag I couldn't make much sound with it in my mouth and if I tried it just would make me drool and I didn't want to drool on my blouse.

(And yes, it's a huge gag for a girl, but I propably have spent way too much time gagged lately because I have really get used to having a gag in my mouth. When I was first time ballgagged my jaw ached really bad about after an hour but now I can wear 2" ballgag for hours without problems, of course my jaw starts to ache if I wear it many hours but not so much that I couldn't stand it and Emily knows this)

So there I was, sitting in my room wearing tight clothes and even tighter ropes. Not the most comfortable situation to imagine, especially because I had been like this over three hours. I struggled but I knew it was useless, I felt how tight the ropes were around me. I cursed Emily in my mind for leaving me without crotch rope and strapping that damn gag so tight, the ball didn't move an inch in my mouth. I was getting more and more frustrated, I was turned on but I couldn't do nothing about it. My cellphone laid on the desk in front of me, it was set ready so that all I had to do, was push the call button and it would call to Emily. I could reach it if I moved the chair closer (I was tied in an office chair that had wheels, so I could move the chair a bit) and push it with my mouth. But even I was whimpering and frustrated, I didn't dare to use the phone. It was only for true emergencies and I knew that Emily would punish me really bad, if I used it just becouse I didn't enjoy the situation I was. I was used to being tied up and gagged for hours but I was feeling really helpless and whimpered in my gag. Then I suddenly heard that our apartment's door opened and closed. Finally, I thought.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I woke up early that day, it was a very important day for me and I wanted to prepare myself best I could. I had a very important job interview that morning. Something that was a very rare opportunity for a freshman. (that's all about that because of the privacy reasons, but luckily it's not important for the story :) I had a light breakfast and read the morning paper. After the breakfast I started to ponder what would I wear. Emily was also awake at this time and with her help I chose my attire. In addition to the clothes I described at the first chapter I also wore a pinstriped form fitting jacket (matching with the skirt). I was satisfied with my looks, formal but with a sexy twist and a bit different from a everyday office wear. Then Emily wished me luck and I left.

I came back about eleven am. with a big smile on my face. There had been a huge amount of contenders and I was among the top five who were chosen. "How did it go?" Emily asked me curiously. I couldn't hold my satisfication and told her. "That's amazing Taylor! We have to celebrate this, wait here!" Emily said and rushed to the kitchen. I took of my jacket and went to the living room. Emily came back with two glasses and a bottle of sparkling wine (really good but not champagne, we are students and can't afford that kind of luxury). She opened the bottle and we drank one glass each. "Congratulations! I will give you a little present because of this!" She said and hugged me. "Thanks Emily but this is absolutely enough..." I said laughing. Suddenly she twisted my hands behind my back. *click click* And I was handcuffed before I could even say anything. "Like I said, this is not enough, you deserve much more." She said with mischievous grin on her face. "I should have guessed, you had planned this, am I right?" I asked her with a smile. "Of course, dear Taylor." She replied and came closer. She hold me tight and then we kissed each other for a moment. I couldn't complain (yet though).

Emily led me to my room and sat me down on my bed. "I know where this is leading, can I quickly change something more comfortable clothes, please?" I asked Emily. "Are you serious? You look stunning like that. In your heels...in your skirt...and in your tight blouse...(she let her hand wander on me while talking). My decision is abolutely no, you will stay like this and there's no arguing about that." She said determinently. She took out some white nylon rope and started with looping the rope around my elbows, then came the breast harness and after that Emily thought it was safety to remove the handcuffs but quickly they were replaced by tight ropes around my wrists. Then she proceeded with tying ropes above and below my knees and to my ankles. I whined about the tightness of the ropes all that time. "Emily, this was supposed to be a present for me, you don't have to tie me that tight!" I whined. "Even if this is a present for you you are in no position to give any orders to me, as you may have noticed you are the one tied up. And this is not going to be mere joy and satisfacation for you either, you may get some satisfacation too but only if I decide so. I have to be strict with you so you don't get too proud because of your success. Here you are just my little slave girl who will stay tied up for a very long time." She said strictly and made sure that all the ropes were tight enough. I sighed.

Then she helped me to sit on my office chair and tied my upper body and ankes to the chair with more rope. "I have to go out and make some preparations for the evening. You can sit here and relax meanwhile." She said and smiled. I looked at my crotch and then Emily. "Did you forgot something?" I asked her. She laughed and as you know from chapter 1 I didn't get that crotch rope. Instead she was fed up with my whining and soon I was gagged tightly with that red 2" ballgag. Then she caress my body with her hands. She fondled my neck, breasts and her hand went also under my skirt. I was struggled against the ropes because of the pleasure. But then she suddenly stopped, kissed my ballgagged lips and smiled at me. "MMMMMPPHH mmmmpphh mpheeeee!" I beg her to continue but it was useless. She just put a movie on to my computer and went to the door. "Can't have you cum yet my lovely captive, I want you to be horny and fight the ropes with all you got, in vain of course. Sit tight honey, I'll be back in about two hours." She said laughing and closed the door. I was turned on and frustrated because I couldn't do nothing about it. I didn't know either that I would be still tightly tied and gagged and sitting on that chair after three and half hours...
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I had to do a lot of digging to find her last story. Unfortunately this page was saved on 24 May 2009 and the rest of the posts were posted after 24 May 2009. Did anyone save this story? :s
Deleted User 961

Post by Deleted User 961 »

Wish I did! One of my favorites.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Soraka wrote: 6 years ago I had to do a lot of digging to find her last story. Unfortunately this page was saved on 24 May 2009 and the rest of the posts were posted after 24 May 2009. Did anyone save this story? :s
She never finished this story. This is as far as it ever got.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

Mouthless wrote: 5 years ago
Soraka wrote: 6 years ago I had to do a lot of digging to find her last story. Unfortunately this page was saved on 24 May 2009 and the rest of the posts were posted after 24 May 2009. Did anyone save this story? :s
She never finished this story. This is as far as it ever got.
Booo... Oh well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic