Sarobah : Two first times (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Sarobah : Two first times (m/f)

Post by Soraka »

by sarobah » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Since this is my first posting here, I thought I would describe two experiences that might be called my first times. Not the first occasions on which I was tied up, but the first time by each of my first two boyfriends.

In my freshman year at university, I shared an apartment with a girl named Kate. We swapped all our secrets, but when I described how I had enjoyed being tied up by my ex-boyfriend, I thought she might be shocked. Instead, she just laughed and said something like, “Well, Sarah, maybe I have the guy for you.”

I didn’t think any more about it because I was still getting over Matt. We had been going out a couple of years when we broke up. He had reacted badly when I told him I was going away to university. I couldn’t have blamed him for not wanting a long-distance relationship; but he was very self-centred about it. It was a pity, because I thought we made a cute couple.

The first time Matt tied me up was after school one day. He didn’t often come home with me, because my little brother was usually there to cause mischief. This day, however, the brat was away on a school camping trip, so we had the place to ourselves, until evening when my parents arrived. We intended to study for an upcoming physics test; but Matt insisted on a kiss and cuddle before we hit the books. And who was I to disagree?

After that, I started to go upstairs to change out of my uniform, but Matt called me back. Actually, he seized my arms and dragged me to the living room sofa. We began to wrestle. We rolled off the sofa and he fell on top of me. I was winded, and as I am rather small, Matt quickly overpowered me. He turned me onto my stomach and pulled my hands behind my back. He bound my wrists with his school tie. I yelled out that he was an expletive-deleted SOB, but I never demanded that he cease and desist.

With my arms bound behind me, my boyfriend thought I was subdued. He rolled me over again and began to tickle me. I fought back with my feet and actually landed what must have been a painful kick to his head. So in retaliation, he pulled his belt from his trousers and wrapped it around my ankles. He discovered that it is not so easy to restrain a kicking captive, but his strength eventually prevailed. He added insult to my injury by laughing that as I fought him, all I achieved was to flip up my skirt and show him my knickers.

I was now lying helpless on the living room carpet. Yet he stood up and walked out. I heard his footsteps on the staircase and I was mystified. Undoing the belt, I freed my legs, and I struggled to my feet. With my arms bound behind my back, that was more difficult than I anticipated; and just as I did so he returned carrying a small bundle. It contained a scarf, the cord from my bathroom robe and a belt from one of my dresses. I knew then that my ordeal was far from over; but I was more bothered by the fact that he’d been rummaging through my drawers and closet.

Matt ordered me to lie down again, and knowing it was futile to resist, I obeyed. He knelt down next to me and rolled me onto my stomach. He once again secured my ankles. He then looped my dress belt around my upper arms and drew it so tightly that my elbows almost touched. It hurt just a little, but when he asked “Too much?” I giggled and said something like “Do your worst!”

He took me up on that. Placing a hand on my forehead, he forced my head backwards. Although he said “Open wide, baby,” I kept my teeth firmly clenched; but only for a moment, and my gag – the scarf, knotted in the middle – went in. The silk left a raw, astringent taste in my mouth, and it quickly became sodden with my saliva. I was protesting and laughing, but through the gag the noises just came out as muffled grunts.

Matt gallantly adjusted my skirt, which had ridden up my thighs on account of my squirming; but then he spoilt the effect by putting me in a full hog-tie. He grabbed my ankles and bent my knees until my heels touched my bottom. He fastened the cord to the belts around my ankles upper arms, and pulled it taut. I was now completely immobilized, but for my wriggling and writhing. I had no realistic hope of freeing myself, but it was fun to try – what I have always liked about being tied up.

I was helpless in Matt’s power and he was not inclined to be merciful. He pulled off my socks and tortured me with a savage foot-tickling. Following that, he left me lying on the floor, all trussed and gagged, as he sat on the sofa, watching television. At one point, the cad even used my prone body as a footrest.

After a long, long time, Matt untied me and we put in an hour or so of study until my parents arrived home. It was a nice little postscript that I aced the physics test and beat the pants off Matt (not literally).

Subsequently, Matt tied me up on a regular basis. This, though, had been our first time, and I’m sure he didn’t know about my previous tie-up games. Sadly, as aforementioned, Matt and I later broke up.

And so, it was a few days after my conversation with Kate that she calmly announced that she had arranged a blind date for me. Since my dating dry spell was turning into a drought, I agreed to meet the guy – in a crowded place, under bright lights, with plenty of exits. In fact, it turned out fine.
Jack was athletic and handsome, quiet and polite but with a wry sense of humour. We hit it off so well that he asked me out again the following night. Unfortunately, I was studying and working hard, and when the time came, I was struck with a blinding headache. I didn’t want to spoil our evening, so I didn’t cancel; but as a result, I drank a little too much wine. Afterwards, he walked me home. The night air cleared my head of both the lingering headache and the alcohol buzz, but I was still a bit tipsy.

Somehow, the subject of my tie-up games came up. Being as yet somewhat less than sober, I said something foolish like, “If you kidnapped me right here, right now, no one would ever know.” He just laughed, scolded me that I really shouldn’t say stuff like that, then added that I would make a lovely kidnap victim. Just at that moment, a few spots of rain descended, so we ran the rest of the way to my apartment.

Kate was nowhere to be found. I made coffee, and Jack and I sat and talked for maybe an hour. The rain never let up, so I offered him my couch to sleep on. I never hinted at anything more and neither did he. Nevertheless, when I retired to my bedroom, I impulsively put on a slinky negligée.
Not long afterwards, the effects of the wine and coffee took their toll. To get to the bathroom, which was next to the kitchen, I had to go through the living room. I crept past Jack apparently asleep in the darkness; but when I returned the light was on and he was sitting up. I cringed, in my little nightie, as he looked me over. I continued towards my room, but I could hear the floorboards creak as he followed me.

I sat on the edge of my bed. Jack said nothing as he stood in the doorway. He flicked the light switch on and used his other hand to make a pointing and twirling gesture. Understanding, I lay on my stomach on the bed and put my hands behind my back, crossing my wrists.

Nothing happened for a minute or two. I could hear him moving about but could see nothing. Then I felt the mattress sag and bounce as he positioned himself over me. My heart was racing. I was excited, but I have to admit I was also just a bit fearful. I had only known this guy a few hours in total. So far, he had been extremely nice; but my kidnapping remark and my actions since then had been, to say the least, reckless.

He said to me, “Don’t speak, but if you’re okay with this, just nod.”

I nodded and waited.

He started tying my hands and I submitted without resistance. I could not work out what he was using to bind me. He showed great expertise – gentle but firm and allowing no nonsense from his captive – and it was obvious that he was experienced at this. Like my first time with Matt, I was hog-tied and gagged, but Jack added a blindfold. I was trembling and covered in goosebumps, although not from fear. It was chilly, and I was regretting being in just my nightie.

It turned out that Jack was indeed the perfect gentleman – within the parameters of having bound, gagged and blindfolded a girl on their second date. I’m sure he wanted to strip me naked, but I flinched when I felt his cold hands on my skin, so he pulled back. From his point of view, it was a strategic withdrawal. There would always be a next time.

On the other hand, he was not so genteel that he untied me. He knew enough about health and safety issues to remove my gag, but that was all. He drew the blankets over me and left me alone to sleep.

When I awoke, I was still hogtied and blindfolded. I only knew it was morning because sunlight was streaming into the room and across my legs. I kicked off my covers, but couldn’t even sit up. I heard the door opening, and a voice. It was Kate’s.

She made a couple of jokes at my expense and started to untie me. However, Jack turned up and insisted that I remain blindfolded and my hands stay bound behind my back. They led me out to the kitchen, where my roommate and my new playmate had already made breakfast. They took turns feeding me and helping me drink a much-needed cup of caffeine.

Only when I complained that I needed to use the bathroom was I finally released from my bonds. And only then did I discover what Jack had used to tie me up – some of my bras fastened together and my pantyhose. For some reason, I found that especially embarrassing.

Jack and I were together for about a year. He eventually fell for another girl, but I didn’t hold a grudge. He often tied me up, but nothing ever equalled that marvellous first time. Although it’s not something I would advise any girl or guy to do, and would not do again myself, for once I gave in to instinct and impulse.

Sarobah
Australia