Drummerboy : Ballerina Dares (F/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Tapedup13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drummerboy : Ballerina Dares (F/mf)

Post by Tapedup13 »

by Drummerboy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:19 pm

This is my first story on here, so tell me what you think.

Chapter 1 - The set up

It was just another normal Friday in early January, freezing cold and grey. Winters in Western Washington usually means months without sun and a mix of cold, clouds, and rain...lots and lots of rain. Due to the dismal conditions, I often get bored, and what do I usually do when I get bored? Text the girls of course.
First a little about myself. I'm about 15, black hair, brown eyes, and tan, about 5'10'', and an athletic build. My looks are pretty good, but not as good as I like to think they are. My grandparents moved to the US from Brazil in the '50's where my Grandpa played professional soccer, and I guess I got my athletic talent from him (though soccer isn't really my cup of tea).
So anyway, getting back to the story, I was bored and decided to text my newest contact, Kelly. Kelly just moved to our school about three months ago, after from Northern Montana. I've kinda had a little crush, okay a major crush, on her since I saw her. She is about 5'9'' has long, red hair, a angel-white complexion, and a face with deep blue eyes and red lips that could make even the most popular girls jealous. To top it off, she was in ballet, so her body was completely lean and tone. She was just a show stopper. We don't talk much, even though I have three classes with her, but I was going to change that.
I decided, out of boredom, to send her a quick "Hey" text, not expecting a reply, so I was really surprised when my phone said "Heyy Noah!" back after about a minute.
Me: "Hi, what r u doin?" (I know, I'm terrible at talking to girls, even the non-godess ones)
Kelly: "Just hangin with Sydney. WBU?"
Me: "Sydney H?"
Kelly: "The one and only"
Sydney is my other major crush. Like Kelly, she is also a ballerina, but a little shorter and wider. She has brown hair with blond highlights that falls past her shoulder, playful hazel eyes, soft-peach skin, and a light dusting of freckles across her nose. Sydney just recently broke up with her long time boyfriend, giving me an opportunity, but I never got up the guts to ask her out.
Me: "Oh Cool. Wht r u guys doin?"
Kelly: "Playen a game"
Me: " Wht game?"
Kelly: "Truth or Dare. Want to Join?"
Me: "Sure! Lets do it!"
We started playing, Kelly, Sydney, and I, taking turns either asking questions or daring each other to do stupid things (including a dare from Sydney making me shave off all my body hair). It wasn't all that fun because it was over text, and I think all three of us kind of sensed this. I decided to try and spice tings up a little.
Me: "I have a question one for both of you"
Kelly: "Shoot"
Me: "Ok, have either of you ever been tied up?"
Kelly: "Sydney's never been, but I have a bunch of times"
Me: "Oh really?"
Kelly: "Yea really, WBU?"
Me: "Me? I've never been tied"
Kelly: "But there's a first for everything, right?"
Me: "Yea, I guess"
The thought of Kelly tied up brought a lot of questions into my head, like how many times was she tied? Or who was the lucky one to tie her up? And the age old: How was she tied? The questions also brought on several fantasies of Kelly playing the role as damsel of distress. I saw opportunity, but the opening soon closed.
Kelly: "Sydney and I are bored of t or d....texting kinda kills it"
Me: "Oh, ok...what do u want to do now then?"
Kelly: "Where ganna keep playing, just not over txt...and ur joining us"
Me: "Are u inviting me over?"
Kelly: "No, were not asking....were telling"
I was stunned. I had never been asked over to any girls house, especially not by a super hot girl like Kelly. Of course I would go. My parents were in Vegas till Tuseday, and my sister was at a friends cabin in the mountains until Thursday, so I was free all weekend.
Me: "Alright...ill be over in about an hour."

I arrived at Kelly's house at about 1:20, seeing how I don't have a licence, and I kinda "destroyed" my bike two weeks ago, walking was my only mode of transport. It was a quick, all but cold, walk. Even though I was dressed really warmly, the fact that I had showered and also fulfilled Sydney's shaving dare, I was still shivering by the time I rang Kelly's doorbell. She answered it almost as soon as I released the button with a huge grin on her face.
"You did come!" she said, accompanied with a quick hug. Hot girls never hug me, and I hoped i wasn't dreaming. She was dressed in a long sleeve red shirt, a pair of highly distressed jeans, and white socks.
"Yea, I wasn't too bad of a walk," I said, not knowing what else to say.
" You look like you're turning Blue! Come inside," she said. I followed her inside, admiring her prefect curves on the way. God she's gorgeous.
"Both mine and Sydney's parents are off on a vacation in Victoria, so it's just us girls here," she said once we were both inside.
" No problem," I said as I took off my coat and shoes, "speaking of Sydney, where is she?"
" She went home to do something, but I'm not sure what. She should be back any minute. It must be pretty important to keep her tied up all this time," Kelly responded.
"Hmmm," I said absentmindedly. I was relieved at how warm it was inside Kelly's house, and I soon stopped shivering.
"It's just you and me until she gets back," Kelly said with a slightly seductive grin. I had to make sure I didn't look as exited as I was.
"Um, where's the bathroom? I asked
"Second door down that hall, on your left," she said as she walked into the kitchen. I made my way to the bathroom, and stood in front of the mirror. First, I rearranged myself as to not look like I was trying to point to true north. After making myself look more inconspicuous, I tried to give myself that "bad boy" look, but with little results. I gave up and decided to go see what Kelly was doing in the kitchen. I entered the hall and was about to turn back when I heard a muffled sound coming from down the hallway. Curiosity got the best of me, and I walked to the last door in the hall, where I guessed the muffled noise was coming from. The door was decorated very girly, with the words "Kelly's Room" painted on the door in hot pink. I looked down the hall to make sure Kelly didn't see me trust-pass into her room. Seeing that the coast was clear, I slowly turned the knob and opened the door.
Inside the room, I felt like I had crossed into Ballet-land. Everything was some shade of pink, and had to do some way with Ballet. I didn't notice any of the themed decor, however. This is due to what was in the center of the room. Kneeling in front of the foot of Kelly's bed was a slender girl. She was dressed in a white, long sleeved leotard, skin tone tights, as well as white socks that rose to her mid thigh. The girl was bound with several lengths of white 1" nylon rope. I could see that her fore arms were tied together behind her back, and there were also ropes securing her thighs to her caves. This forced her to stay sitting back on her heels. Her legs were slightly spread, revealing a tight crotch rope. The girl's head was bowed, her brown and blonde hair obscuring her face and torso.
I let out a small gasp, which alerted the girl that i was there. She jumped and looked up, her hair flying back to reveal the rest of her. I took note of considerable breast bondage, and made her way up her body until I met her frightened eyes.
"Sydney?" I asked, shocked.
"Mhhhhh!" Sydney tried to talk, but her words were inaudible through the white fabric of her cleave gag, which was tied tightly behind her head. We held each other's gaze for a few seconds, then she flushed and looked down.
"Sydney? Who...what...why?" was all I could stammer.
"Like I said, Noah. There's a first time for everything," Kelly said behind me. Then she jumped on me and clamped a very sweet smelling rag over my nose and mouth. Her years of ballet payed off, and in the position she was on me, I couldn't escape. The last thing I remember was meeting Sydney's sad eyes, then she looked away as I lost conciseness.

TBC
Tapedup13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapedup13 »

Feb 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Chapter 2 - The Reveal

I awoke to the feeling of fingers lightly grazing up and down my right thigh. My brain didn't want to work at that moment, so the situation was still a mystery. I could tell that I was in a sitting position with my legs spread apart. I opened my eyes to find that I was also blindfolded. I couldn't remember why I was blindfolded, but found that when I trued to take it off, I discovered that my arms would not move.

"Ah, so he is still alive," purred a voice almost directly in front of my face. It took me a second, but I soon recognized the voice to be Kelly. Then It all came back to me: the text conversation, coming to her house, finding Sydney bound and gagged in Kelly's room, and finally Kelly taking me by surprise with the chloroform rag.

"What do you want from me? What are you going to do to me?" I asked, failing to keep a hint of fear out of my voice.

"You, Sydney, and I are going to play a little game this weekend," She said. At the mention of a "game", I began becoming slightly aroused. I hoped Kelly didn't notice. I heard her move behind me, slowly dragging her finger along my body from my thigh to my shoulder, not helping my effort to conceal my guilty pleasure. I heard her pick something up from a table behind me.

"What kind of game?" I asked, still with the same tone of slight fear, but also a little interest in my voice. I felt her undoing a knot behind my head, and a second later I saw the bandanna moving away from my eyes. I then saw what Kelly had done to me. My clothes were gone, replaced by a black, long sleeve leotard, skin-tone leggings, and black thigh high socks. I was secured to a chair by silver duck tape, my wrists and elbows tapped to the armrests, chest and waist taped to the back, and knees and ankles tapped to the chair legs, forcing my legs wide apart. I was shocked.

"Open up," said Kelly, holding the bandanna that was my blindfold moments earlier in front of my mouth. I decided to be difficult. I clamped my mouth shut. She must have had the same reaction with Sydney because as soon as I did this, she pinched my nose shut. I opened my lips, but make sure to keep my teeth clenched. I was able to breath, but not to defend myself. With the opposite hand, Kelly slowly reached in between my spread legs and squeezed, hard. I unclasped my jaw with a short gasp, and she stuffed the bandanna into my now open mouth. Out of nowhere, she then produced several strips of matching gray duct tape, sealing the entire lower half of my face. I was completely gagged. I tried to speak, but only little mpphs escaped.

"I hope you're not going to stay as defiant as this, slave," She said, slowly walking into my field of vision. She was dressed the same way she was when I arrived, except now her jeans were replaced with extremely short spandex shorts. She looked incredible. Unfortunately for me, her beauty was enough to make my excitement un-hideable.
She took notice and gave an evil grin. She walked right up to me and bent down until we were eye level, nearly nose to nose.

"For that, slave, you will be punished," she grinned, and once again slowly reached in between my legs. I struggled to break out of the chair, but it was useless. She found my sweet spot, and once again squeezed hard. All I could do is moan in pain until she released me. It hurt bad, but I also found that for some reason I liked the pain. Her next move caught me by surprise. As she had a hold of me, she leaned down and put her lips against the duct tape covering mine. After a few seconds of gag kissing, she moved back.

"You know, slave, I think we could make this work. Oh you're so cute tied like that," she said. I was completely confused. "I can tell you don't know what's going on. So, allow me to explain...to both my new slaves." Kelly got up and left me alone in the room. I heard some rustling, and Kelly returned, pulling Sydney on a leash. Sydney was dressed the same as when I found her. She had black leather cuffs on both her wrists and ankles. She had a short chain on her ankles, allowing her to only take short, hobbled steps. She also had a black collar around her neck, and the same gag that was keeping me silent. They walked till Sydney was about ten feet in front of me. Both of us took in the other's situation, avoiding each other's eyes
"Down on your knees, slave," Kelly commanded. Reluctantly, Sydney sank to her knees. Kelly grabbed a roll of tape, and knelt in front of her. She wrapped the tape around her thighs several times. Sydney was now tied almost exactly the same way that I found her, except now her thighs were tightly secured together.

"So, slaves, you may be wondering why I have you here, bound and gagged the way you are? Well, it all started when you texted us that question, Noah: 'Have either of you been tied up?' I realized that I was the only one out of all three that had actually had experience at bondage. Back before I moved here, I would spend every weekend either bound and gagged, or keeping someone else bound and gagged." She took her phone out of her waistband and opened her gallery. She turned the phone in my direction and flicked through some of the pictures. Nearly every one was of her, bound and gagged, all in clothes that showed off her amazing body. Her bondage ranged from simple "just for fun" to the more extreme. Every couple pictures, there were images of different people, both guys and girls, in the same situation as Kelly. All I could do was sit there and watch the strangely arousing pictures fly by.

"I already showed these to Sydney...well she found them snooping through my phone. That is why she is a slave and not a master. Anyways, I am what they call a switch, you know what that is?" I nodded and she continued "Good, so usually I am the sub on the weekends, but I've been a little more on the dom side of things. I recently made a friend in the bondage supply world, and now I can get almost anything on the market dirt cheap, although I did have to serve as her slave for a weekend. Fem-doms can be very kinky by the way," she said with a kinky smile aimed towards Sydney. Sydney let out a small squeak of fear and Kelly giggled. "So recently she sent me a big box of goodies she want's me to test, so she can be sure it's safe. Some of the stuff I already broke in for you," she zoned out for a second, remembering whatever bondage fantasy she had fulfilled.

She came back to reality and walked quickly behind me and grabbed something off the table. She walked up behind me, slowly saying "this being one of them," and attached a white bondage collar around my neck, same as Sydney. She took a look at her two slaves and said "This weekend, You're going to make your master so happy!" causing both of us slaves to gulp simultaneously...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic