Severe Ties by Jake (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Severe Ties by Jake (F/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I recovered this story from the old site. It was originally posted by Jake.

Lucy had given me her house key the night before and told me to go round hers after school the next day. She said she was going to show me something very special.
I asked her curiously what this special thing was but she said it'd be better to see it before knowing what it was.
I asked her no more about it.

By 5:00pm I had changed into some comfier clothes and was crossing the green near Lucy's place. I let myself into the house.
As far as I could make out, nobody was home - no sound of the radio and no shoes by the door. I made my way to the kitchen and took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with some water from the tap. I leant on the kitchen surface and drank quietly. When I'd finished, I placed the glass on the worktop and made my way to the sitting room.
Before I could get there, however, I felt a hand over my mouth and something was tied around my eyes.

I yelled out and the hand over my mouth pulled my head back roughly, indicating me to stop making a noise.
I was led upstairs and pushed onto an armchair. The blindfold was removed and the hand returned to its owner - Lucy.
She went over to the window and closed the blinds then came back to face me.

"Now then, Jakey. I said I had a surprise for you, so I'll waste no time in showing you. Open your mouth wide and don't say a word."
Obediantly, I complied and opened my mouth as Lucy walked behind me.
A ballgag was pulled into my open mouth and secured at the back of my head quite tight.

"How does that feel, huh? Brand new and just for you, if you like it?"
I nodded my head but made no sound.

"Great," she said, "then I'll keep that on you for a while! Now time for the rest of this evening's plan. You're mine for tonight, understand?"
I nodded my head again. I was always hers every night. But the way she spoke made me want her to do what she wanted to do to me as quickly as possible. I was excited to see what she had prepared this evening. A brand new ballgag made me wonder where on earth she'd managed to get hold of one. Not that I could ask!

She took my hands in hers, pulled me up and wrapped her arms around my back for a moment, then let go and looked at me sternly.
"Mmmmnph", I whimpered as she commanded me to take off my shirt, jeans and boxers.
She shook me a little as I hesitated - she could hear the reproaching tone in my "mmnph"ing. I could tell she wasn't going to give me any mercy tonight.

I stripped down completely and Lucy watched me intently.
When I shyly and slightly reluctantly removed my boxer shorts she pushed me onto her bed and tied some white rope around my wrists, then to the rail at the head of the bed. This could be a long night.
As I lay there gazing up at her face (which had a pretty dominant look about it), Lucy carried on securing me in a few places, making sure my hands were tightly tied then moving over to my feet.
She took some more of the white rope and tied my legs together right above my feet, then tied them to the bottom end of the bed.

I breathed slowly and silently through my nose as I watched Lucy, who was now in total control. I was not going to be able to overpower her. I just hoped she wasn't going to start tickling me!

Once she'd finished checking the last few knots, Lucy exited the room, leaving me to struggle on her bed, gagged and helpless.
I began to make muffled shouts now, enjoying myself a lot more. My cock had woken up but was getting a little angry that it was getting little attention.
As Lucy came back, she noticed this and placed her hands on my chest, slowly and gently moving her way down my body until she reached my cock, then took it in her hands and began to play with it.

2 nights prior to this, we had discussed "moving further along" with our relationship and we both thought exploring each others sexual parts would be an interesting step to jump to. We had shyly, but freely explored "down there". Lucy obviously liked what she'd seen!

I was completely relaxed and simply watched her have her fun. I had trained myself to not explode right away, so she had plenty of time to do what she wanted.

"I would kiss you but there's a slight obstruction over your mouth. Too bad for you."
At this point I was torn between wanting this great ballgag off to kiss her, at the same time as wanting it to stay on for as long as possible.
I didn't really have a choice, but I tried to speak all the same.
Lucy took her hands away and brought them closer and closer to my face. I thought she was being rather kind considering her strictness earlier.

As her fingers were millimetres from my face, she took them away and walked back to my feet.
Disappointed, I dropped my head back down onto her pillow. Lucy walked back up to my head and said "No, no, no. You're not getting everything you want tonight, this is MY time. Mind if I call you slave?".
I didn't move.
"I said..." I recevied a slap against my left (face)cheek and Lucy asked again, "Do you mind if I call you slave?".

Just to see how far she could go, I nodded as if to say "yes, I mind."
She laughed and said "well you don't get a say in this. Now lie down and behave."
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I rested my head back on the pillow and Lucy continued to explore my body. Once or twice she pressed her lips against my skin, but never for very long.
I waited, anticipating her next big move.

Moments later she made to remove her t-shirt and I gazed up at her body as more of it became visible. I shivered with excitement, hardly containing myself.
By now my very exposed area was more excited than I was and attempted to gain Lucy's attention, beckoning her lips down to my general crotch area.

She ignored this for now and instead stroked my arms that were hanging above my head and I began to squirm a little. At this level of excitement, my arms were very sensitive. I tried to resist her touch but I couldn't hold it in and let out frequent "MMMPH"'s of mixed delight and plea.
Lucy started to laugh and started to focus on particular areas - my most vulnerable spots. Her arm extended towards the side of my body and I wriggled around as much as I could against the tight white rope binding my legs tight and my arms secure.
Amidst my cries under this torture, Lucy laughed harder with an extremely devilish look about her face.
I desperately wanted my feet to be freed. It would make me feel better if I could move them around more. But no, I was completely helpless. I could only wait until she decided to stop.

"Bite harder on that gag, for me?" she said when I paused for breath.
I shook my head and tried to curse through the gag, but this was some fuckin' good quality product she'd got me. No discernible sound could penetrate it.
Saliva was starting to gather around my chin and my face wasn't the only thing beginning to form fluid.

Lucy seemed to notice this at last and slowly ceased her tickling as her hands ended up wrapped around my cock once more. I craned my head up as much as I could to see what she was doing. She surrounded my prized posession with her hands, took a very deep breath and then went still and silent for a full five seconds.
Then she slowly bent her head down and parted her lips...

For the first time in my life I felt a mouth over my :shock:

I really was not expecting this to happen. Lucy and I haven't been together as a couple for long but she always showed keen signs to get started with me.
Suddenly she does this and millions of things were running through my mind. Then everything cleared from my brain and I returned to Earth.

As I lay there tied up as I was, everything seemed amplified, I could hear every little sound and I shivered with delight at everything I heard.
Obviously I was also shivering with delight at the fact my girlfriend had just started doing this. I kept my head up and watched her as her head slowly moved up and down and I groaned and mumbled. My legs felt extremely sensitive as adrenaline surged through me. I began to think Lucy thought I was reacting badly because my entire body was shaking.

About 30 seconds later I had dropped my head onto the bed again and my body had calmed a little. But then Lucy took her mouth away and replaced it with a hand, while the other hand ran up and down my bare legs. Every hair seemed to be on end and I moaned through the ball in my mouth.

Then Lucy stood up and walked away to the bathroom and returned with a load of toilet paper. I knew why, of course. I was still surprised she'd taken it this far in such a short space of time. Another thing I was thinking as she resumed touching my area was how she had said I was going to be all hers in such a serious tone, but then she'd been so very gentle and given me the greatest gift yet! I still have a lot to learn about girls...

A minute or so after, I was close to ejaculation and my breathing became more pronounced. Lucy smiled widely and said "I've never seen a guy lose control of their body like this before so I hope you put up a good show!", then slid one hand up and down my torso and kept the motion of her other hand going.

I didn't really fancy "distributing my soldiers" all over her bed but it seemed I didn't have much of a choice.

After it happened my breathing slowed down and Lucy looked half-fascinated, half-shocked, then put the paper to good use.
Next, she went across the room then returned with a blindfold which she slipped over my eyes and secured tightly at the back.
A rather large amount of saliva had collected around my top half now, cascading down my chin and pooling at my Adam's Apple, but she did not remove my gag.

A long while later I felt Lucy's hands on my legs as they began untying my feet from the bed.
I stayed completely relaxed and waited for any command she may have. She carefully untied my hands and immediately retied them around my back once she'd got me into a sitting position on the bed.
She told me to stand up, which I did.

I was pushed onto my knees and forced to stay still while Lucy retied my feet together.
I was told to lie on my front with my feet firmly tied together and she looped some rope and knotted it together over the knots she'd made to secure my hands and feet.
I was now hogtied, gagged, blindfolded and completely naked in front (maybe behind) of my girlfriend. I didn't know what emotion to feel but I decided I loved it too much to feel embarrassed. In any case, I could get my revenge.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic