Unknown author : Weekend Slaves (F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Unknown author : Weekend Slaves (F/FF)

Post by Soraka »

By Unknown » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Okay so I should explain a little about my writing before I begin. I've written stories on other sites before. Most of my stories usually involve feet and nylons/tights/pantyhose in some way, so if that's not your thing you may not enjoy my stuff. My stories usually also involve tickling. My stories are one hundred percent fiction and not based on anyone in particular or based on real experiences. It's all just fun and games. Nothing serious. If my stories offend anyone, the people who run this site have the right to delete them. I also tend to write from the main characters point of view. Anyway here's my first story for this site. I hope at least a few people enjoy it:

I was staying over my friend Diana's house with our two other friends, Alyssa and Krystina. It was Friday night and that Saturday was Halloween. So we were basically spending the weekend there, as we had all made plans to go to a costume party on Saturday.

Diana's parents were out of town and we were in the living room, drinking some beers and watching a movie. The name of the film escapes me at this time, but there was a scene featuring woman tied to a chair. The ropes were so loose if she sneezed they would have fallen off. I said that I could get out of that easily. Alyssa said the same thing. Diana said "Oh really?" She then dared me and Alyssa to let her tie us up. We were bored and had nothing to lose so we both agreed.

All four of us went upstairs and I laid down head to toe on Diana's bed. We had taken off her shoes as we didn't want to wear them on Diana's bed. We both had skirts and blouses on. I was wearing black pantyhose and Alyssa was wearing suntan colored hose.

Diana used some nylon rope her dad had in the basement and tied my hands to the verticals boards of her headboard. Diana's bed was oak and she had a wooden headboard with these vertical boards running up and down. And there was a similar board at the foot of the bed, which my ankles were eventually bound to. Alyssa's hands were bound to the foot of the bed, near my feet and her ankles bound to the headboard by my hands.

We struggled a while but learned that neither of us could get loose. "Ok, we give up. You win. Now untie us."
"No can do" Diana told us.
"What do you mean?" Alyssa asked.
"What Diana means is you two aren't going anywhere" Krystina said. "Dumb move letting Diana tie you up. You think we're going to let you go when we've got our two best friends all tied up and helpless? Think of all the fun we'd miss out on."
"Yeah" Diana said. "Krystina and I were whispered and we have lots planned for you girls this weekend. So get comfy."
"You're kidding me, right?" I asked.
"Not at all, Ang" Diana said. "In fact, if you're going to be tied up all night, we'll have to do it properly. So you girls sit tight, I'm gonna go get some gags for you two."

Our eyes widened as Diana left the room. We stared at each other in disbelief.
"Did she say gags?" I asked.
"I think so" Alyssa said.
"I don't want to be gagged" I moaned.
"Too bad" Tina said as she stood there grinning at us and our prediciment. "You'll just have to deal with it."
"Please don't gag us" I begged. "We'll do anything you want, just don't gag us. Please."

Before we could protest anymore, Diana returned from the basement again, this time with a roll of duct tape. She took her smelly black socks right off her feet and shoved one in my mouth and one in Alyssa's. Then Krystina took a roll of duct tape and used several strips each to gag us with. They then left both of us alone. We continued to struggle but it was no use. We weren't getting out of those ropes any time soon. We tried to communicate through our gags but it was useless. We couldn't understand a word we were saying.

They returned later on with a piece of cardboard. Stuck through this cardboard was a little fake hand that would spin around like a piece of a board game. Written on the cardboard were several parts of the body: stomach, neck, under arms, and feet. They told us that they decided they were going to tickle us. Whatever part of the body the hand would land on was where they would tickle us for five minutes. Then they would spin it again.

The first time they spun the hand it landed on feet. Krystina pulled a seat near the foot of the bed and started to tickle my feet. Diana sat on the side of the bed by Alyssa's feet to tickle her. My feet are naturally ticklish, but the pantyhose just made their tickle torture even worse. I begged and pleaded for Krystina to show some mercy, but because of my gag it just came out as mummbles and groans.
"Whats that Angela? Im sorry, but I cant understand a word youre saying with that gag on."

We both curled up our toes to try and protect our feet from some of their tickle torture but this just gave them an idea. Diana got a scissor and some zip ties. Then she cut through our pantyhose just enough to expose our two big toes and then used the zip ties to tie our big toes together. We were now unable to curl our toes or move our feet around at all. After the five minutes were up, they spun the hand again. It landed on feet on a second time. This time they went to the bathroom and got two electric toothbruses.

They switched them on and Diana tickled my feet and Krystina tickled Alyssa's. The toothbrushes were torturous. We both mmphed and grunted furiously as the girls ran the brushes up and down our feet and back and fourth over our toes. They would constantly taunt us by going "tickle, tickle, tickle" in between which made the torture even worse. Tina's cell phone rang and after she spoke with the person who called, she told Diana about a house party. They decided they were going to go.

They checked our ropes to make sure we couldnt escape. Then Tina whispered something into Diana's ear and they both smirked. Alyssa and I just groaned into our gags about what they had in store for us. They untied Alyssas feet but kept her toes tied, and then stuck them in my face. Tina held them in place while Diana wrapped duct tape around her feet and my head to make sure Alyssa couldnt move her feet.

Then they turned the two toothbrushes on and pressed them up against my feet. They duct taped them in place and then told us to have fun before they left. There I laid, bound, gagged, unable to move at all. The toothbrushes constantly tickling my feet every second. It was such torture I thought I was going to cry. The worse part was because of the gag I could only breathe through my nose. Every time I would breathe in all I could smell were Alyssa's stinky stockinged feet.

The girls returned home four hours later. Finally the toothbrushes were removed and so were Alyssa's feet. But our torture wasnt over yet.
"Hey girls, so you left your phones downstairs before when we tied you up" Tina said. "I went through your pics and found some nudes you sent to your ex-boyfriends. I sent the pics to my phone so if you want those pictures to stay private, you'll do exactly as we say for the rest of the weekend. Got it?"
We were still gagged so we just nodded our heads to let her know we understood. We weren't happy about it, but they had the upperhand now.

They untied our ankles completely, cut the zipties off our big toes, and untied our wrists from the bars, but they still left our wrists tied together. They also warned us not to remove our gags. "You don't need your mouths to go to the bathroom" Diana said.

They showed us some mercy by giving us a bathroom break. It was a little difficult with our wrists bound, but at that moment they were bound in front of us so it was managable. I could have reached up to take my gag off at any time. But what was the point? I still couldn't untie my wrists and removing my gag without permission would probably only anger Diana and Tina.

"Hey, I've got a fun little idea" Tina said as we were brought back to Diana's room. "Lets make them suck on our toes" Tina suggested. "They're our slaves for the weekend and we can do whatever we want with them. And I can't think of anything more humiliating than that." They peeled the tape away from our lips and we breathed a huge sigh of relief as Diana's socks were yanked from the inside of our mouths.

After Diana and Krystina removed our gags, they forced us down onto our knees, pulled up two chairs, and stuck their feet right in our faces, and soon we were sucking down on their toes. I was forced to suck Tina's toes while Alyssa had to suck Diana's toes.

"How do they taste?" Tina asked me. I didn't bother to answer. The look on my face said enough. I was glaring up at her as I sucked on one sweaty toe after the other.

"I hope my feet don't smell too bad" Diana said to Alyssa. I glanced over at Alyssa and I saw to my surprise that she actually didn't seem too bothered by this. She sucked Diana's toes with no complaints and didn't even look disgusted by it like I was.

I couldn't believe our friends were humiliating us like this. I couldn't stand the taste of Tina's toes anymore. The whole experience was gross and sucking on those toes were like sucking on salt sticks. So I thought of the quickest way to end it. I bit down on Tina's toes and she quickly pulled her feet away from my face. Then she took Diana's sock and shoved it back into my mouth and gagged me with strips of duct tape. Diana did the same thing to Alyssa. I didn't know what was worse, sucking on their toes, or being gagged with Diana's dirty sock. It was late so they decided to call it a night.

It was back on the bed for us where we were tightly bound hand and foot again. The girls even got new zipties to tie our big toes together. Then they giggled as they turned out the lights and said "night, night girls."

That morning Alyssa and I awoke still bound and gagged. Apparently Diana and Tina were already up and had done some shopping. They entered the room with a bag and we just groaned into our gags when we saw what it was. It was nylon rope, a ton of it. We both started mummbling and grunting endlessly into our gags. We had been bound and gagged for six hours and we desperatly had to use the bathroom. They were nice enough to untie us briefly to left us use the bathroom but refused to let us take our gags off.

Diana and Tina were having a blast. They seemed to really enjoy having power over us. After we used the bathroom we were laid down on our stomachs. Our toes were tied together again. Then the girls used the rope to hogtie us. Then came the electric toothbrushes and picked up where they left off the night before. They tickled our helpless feet for hours and we just had to lie there and take it.

"Should we tell them now?" Tina asked.
"No time like the present" Diana said. "Well girls, you know we were supposed to go to that Halloween party tonight. And we still want you to come. But we decided to change things up a bit."
"Yeah when we were out buying more rope we decided to get some new Halloween costumes. Diana and I are going to be the dominatrixs and you're going to be our slaves. You can still wear your nurse and angel costumes. We just made some alterations."

They held up our costumes, which weren't costumes anymore. My nurse outfit was gone and so was Alyssa's white angel costume. All that was there were our white lace bras and panties, and the white thigh high stockings we were going to wear with them.
"Don't worry Alyssa, we'll still let you wear your wings so people know you're supposed to be an angel hahaha."

"MMMMMMMMPPPHHHHH!" I protested as loud as my sock gag permitted me.
"Oh shut up" Tina said. "Your gags are there for a reason, you know."
"Yeah, what we say goes unless you want everyone seeing those pics. I'd rather have a few people I don't know seeing me in my underwear for a few hours than having the whole world see my nude pics." I settled down a bit. They had to be kidding. Right? Right?
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Krystina and Diana had us hogtied on the bed and gagged with duct tape and Diana's socks. Our big toes were also tied together with zip ties. Alyssa and I were wearing skirts and blouses at the time, with Alyssa wearing suntan pantyhose and me wearing black pantyhose. But Diana had used a scissor to cut our pantyhose just enough to expose our big toes and tie them together.

They had used electric toothbrushes to tickle our feet to tickle our feet for a while. Then they went back to the tickle board as they starting calling it. They spun the hand on the board and it landed on "neck", so they spent the next five minutes tickling the backs of our necks. The whole time they tickled us, Tina was whispering in my ear "tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

When the five minutes were up they spun the hand again and it landed on "stomach". They rolled us onto our sides for this part and lifted our blouses and starting tickling up and down our stomachs with little spider tickles. They decided to spin it one more time after that and it landed on "feet".

"Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmmph!" I begged them not to tickle our feet anymore. A lot of good that did us.
"Oh Angela" Tina said. "Why don't you just relax and accept that your our slaves for the rest of the weekend? It's not like you have any other choices."

It was true. The girls were now blackmailing us with photos they had found on our phones. Let's just say they were photos we didn't want them sharing with the whole entire world. So we had to do exactly as they said.

When it came time for the party, we were untied and the zip ties were cut off our toes. Diana and Tina already had their new Halloween costumes on. They were dominatrix outfits. They were dressed head to toe in black leather.

They had made some alterations my nurse costume and Alyssa's angel costume. They had left us with nothing but our white lace bra and panties and white thigh high stockings. I was still allowed to wear my nurse's cap so people knew I was supposed to be a nurse, and Alyssa was still allowed to wear her angel wings. We had to change into that separately (our gags were still on) and then put our shoes on. Once we were "dressed" they tied our wrists behind our backs and covered us with long overcoats. Their final surprise was that they had bought collars with leashes so they could parade us around like they owned us.

They shoved us in the backseat of Tina's car and drove three towns over. They walked through the door in their black outfits, dragging us behind from our leashes. They took off our overcoats and for a brief moment, the whole party stopped when everyone saw us in our bras, panties, and stockings. They were shocked even more by our gags and leashes and the fact our hands were tied behind us. Some girls laughed, other girls gasped, the few guys that were there gawked at us, but thankfully never got too close.

We got lucky. We barely knew anyone at the party. The only reason we got invited in the first place was because Tina knew the girl whose parents owned the house. They paraded us around the party for a bit and then led us to the backyard where they found a bench. They sat us down and tied our leashes to the bench so we couldn't go anywhere and went back inside to enjoy the party.

Two other girls came outside a little while later for a smoke and talked as if we weren't even there. "MMMMMMPPPHHH! MMMMMMMMPPPPHHH! MMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" I was screaming through my gag to get their attention. We were freezing our asses off out there in our bras and panties and wanted to get back inside.

"Shut up" one girl shouted back and that made me scream and grunt and curse even louder. They finished their smokes and went back inside and another girl came out. This one we all knew. Her name was Amanda and she had gone to the same school as us.

"Nice costumes" Amanda laughed. "I would've used a ballgag or a ring gag and some hand cuffs but that's just my style ladies."

Diana and Tina saw her talking to us and came out. "Are these your slaves?" Amanda asked.
"Until tomorrow night they are" Tina said.
"I'm impressed with your rope work. But I can show you a few things I bet you don't know. And these gags could use an upgrade. I have quite a collection back at my place. What do you say?"
"What the hell" Diana said. "This party sucks anyway. Grab your stuff and meet us back at my house. My parents are out of town for the weekend."
"Excellent" Amanda said and grinned.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Tina and Diana brought us back to the house. They led us through the door, pulling us by our leashes. They removed our collars that were attached to the leashs and took off our coats that they had thrown over our shoulders. They couldn't put our arms inside the sleeves because our wrists were still tied behind our backs. We were still gagged with duct tape and Diana's worn socks. And we were still wearing our white bras and panties and white thigh high stockings. They sat us down and removed our shoes.
"Mmmmmph!" I grunted, trying to tell them I needed to use the bathroom.
"Hush" Diana said. "Once Amanda gets here the party can begin."

Amanda arrived a few minutes after we got back. She was carrying a huge suitcase. I groaned into my gag just thinking about what could be inside that bag. "First things first" Amanda said. "You should probably let them go to the bathroom now because once we get started they won't be going anywhere for the rest of the night.
"Mmhmm mhmm mhmm" I nodded my head to let Diana and Tina know that Amanda was right and to let us use the bathroom.
They untied our wrists and told us to go.
"You untied them?" Amanda said.
"Yeah why not?" Tina said. "They're not going to run. They won't even remove their gags. We found some rather interesting photos on their phones and I sent them to my phone and Diana's. If they don't do exactly what we say for the rest of the weekend, everyone is going to see those pics."

We returned from the bathroom with our gags still on just like Tina said we would. They pointed us upstairs and Amanda followed with her suitcase. We laid on our stomachs at Amanda's order on Diana's bed.

Alyssa and I put our wrists behind our backs and Amanda took two pairs of hand cuffs out of her bag. Our wrists were cuffed behind our back.
"I'm wondering if I should use ropes or ankle cuffs" Amanda said.
"Use the cuffs" Tina said. "I think they're getting a little tired of ropes, right girls?" Alyssa grunted into her gag.

Amanda used leather ankle cuffs to bind our ankles and then she ripped the tape off my lips. It hurt so freaking bad. I immediately spit Diana's worn sock out of my mouth. "A sock?" Amanda said and laughed. "Nice touch."

And that was when Amanda noticed our worn pantyhose on the floor. "Who do those belong to?"
"Them" Diana said. "The tan hose are Alyssa's and the black pantyhose are Angela's."

Amanda grabbed our pantyhose and balled them up. Alyssa's hose were shoved into my mouth before I could even protest. She then took something out from her bag, which I learned was a ballgag.

The yellow ball was stuffed in my mouth and the straps were secured behind my head. Alyssa started mumbling and thrashing around on the bed. Amanda gave her a pat on the butt and said "Patience, your turn is coming up."

Amanda took my pantyhose and balled them up. As she was doing it she noticed the holes in the toes and asked the girls about it.
"Oh we cut through their hose with a scissor just to get their big toes out and then we tied their big toes together with zip ties" Tina explained. "They wouldn't hold still while we were tickling them."
"Another great idea" Amanda said as she ripped the tape off Alyssa's lips and let her spit out the worn sock. My hose were stuffed into her mouth and then Amanda gagged her with a purple ballgag.

Alyssa's pantyhose tasted worse than Diana's dirty sock. The nylon material tasted so weird inside my mouth and Alyssa had also sweated in them quite a bit. The ballgag was worse. It stretched my mouth wide open and my jaws were starting to ache after the first few minutes. The drool was worse. With the ballgag, I couldn't swallow. So both us had drool pouring down our chins.

The pantyhose in our mouths did soak up some of the drool, but it was still bad. Diana even had to put towels under us so we wouldn't dirty her sheets. "Now the real fun can begin" Amanda whispered in my ear.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

How did things get so far? It started out as some lighthearted fun between friends. Diana and Krystina had dared us to let them tie us up to see if we could escape. Of course once escape proved impossible, they refused to untie us. And even took it a step further by going through our phones and taking pictures off there to blackmail us with.

And now they had involved another friend of ours named Amanda who had a real kinky side. So now instead of ropes, we were cuffed hand and foot and ballgagged. For extra added insult, Amanda had taken our discarded pantyhose and stuffed them in our mouths before she forced the ballgags in our mouths.

I glanced over at Alyssa who had drool pouring down her chin from the gag. "Mmmm" Alyssa mumbled as she looked back at me with wide eyes. Amanda went to the foot of the bed and ran one her fingernails up one my stockinged feet. "Mmmph" I squealed.
"Oh be quiet" Amanda said. "Your gags are there for a reason, you know?"
"So what do you want to do with them?" Tina asked.
"I guess we'll pick up where you girls left off and give them a lengthy tickle session. Do you still have those scissors?"
"Yeah" Diana said. "You want me to get the zipties?"
"No I have something even better for them."

Diana left for a moment and came back with the scissors. Amanda took them from her and cut through our white thigh high stockings. She cut just enough to expose our big toes but left the rest of our stockings intact. Then she got something else from her bag. Toe cuffs...

Soon our big toes were cuffed together and we couldn't move our feet at all. And soon all three girls were at the foot of the bed tickling our feet.

They used their fingers and the electric toothbrushes they had used earlier. Amanda tickled Alyssa, Tina tickled my feet, and Diana sat between them and tickled both of us.
"Mmmm. Mmmph. Bhmmph." I was grunting and moaning up a storm.
"Aw poor Angela" Tina said. "Are you ticklish? I figured you girls would be used to this by now."

They tickled our feet for a solid hour and then Amanda found the spin board that Diana and Tina had made, which just led to more tickling. They tickled our sides, our necks, under our arms, on our stomachs.

"So what else can we use these girls for?" Amanda asked.
"We made them suck our toes the other night, but Ang didn't like it so she bit me haha."
"That sounds like fun" Amanda said. "And don't worry about her biting you. She won't make that same mistake again. If she does, we'll make her walk through the neighborhood in her bra and panties." They carefully rolled us to the edges of the bed and pulled us down onto the floor.

Amanda removed our ballgags and I instantly spit out the drool soaked ball of nylon. Then the girls pulled up chairs and we picked up where we left off the night before, sucking on their sweaty toes.

I sucked on Tina's toes while Alyssa sucked on Diana's. I glanced over at Alyssa and again she didn't seem bothered by this. In fact she seemed to enjoy it, because she not only sucked Diana's toes, but she also licked her dirty soles and planted kisses all over them without Diana asking twice.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

When we were done sucking their toes and worshipping their feet, the girls decided to call it a night. It was getting late and they still had most of Sunday to mess with us until Diana's parents came home.

Amanda unlocked my toe cuffs and ankle cuffs and pulled me to my feet. "You girls can have Alyssa for the night. There's plenty of ropes, cuffs, and gags in my suitcase so have fun with her. I'm taking Angela for myself. There's a guest room right?"

"Yeah it's down the hall to the right" Diana said. "Make yourself at home. And have fun with Angela."
"Oh I will" Amanda assured her. She walked me to the guest room with my hands still cuffed behind my back. She sat me on the bed and told me to wait, as if I was actually going to go somewhere in my white bra and panties and white thigh high stockings. She came back with the toe and ankle cuffs and a new gag.

She laid a blanket on the floor and put me down on my stomach, my hands cuffed behind my back. My toes were cuffed again and my ankles bound with the leather ankle cuffs.
"Now this is what's called a ring gag" Amanda said as she showed me my new gag. See the metal ring? This is going to go in your mouth and the straps are going to be secured behind your head. Lucky for you I'm not going to stuff your mouth with any worn pantyhose or socks. We'll save those for tomorrow."

The ring was forced into my mouth and the straps tightened behind my head. Then Amanda dimmed the lights and stretched out on the guest bed. I laid on the floor on my stomach and tried to remain quiet. I didn't attempt to escape since it was impossible without the keys. I couldn't even move my feet because of the toe cuffs.

"Hey" Amanda said after some time had passed. "You still awake?"
"Grmmmph" I grunted.
"Good, roll onto your back like a good girl."
I did as Amanda told me.
"Now stick out your tongue."

I stuck my tongue out through the hole of my gag. She took one of her feet and dangled it off the side of the bed, running her toes back and forth over my tongue. I was giving her toes a tongue bath and there was nothing I could do about it.
"Hahaha I bet those taste pretty fucking terrible, huh?"
"Mmmhhhmmm" I mumbled as she continued to run her sweaty toes back and forth on my tongue.

I lost track of time but she finally stopped after what felt like an hour. She just slowly rubbed her foot and toes back and forth, up and down on my tongue while she taunted me or just made casual conversation. Though I couldn't say anything back so she mostly just talked about herself. I rolled onto my stomach when it was over and tried to get some rest.

In the morning, Amanda used the keys to free me and let me use the bathroom. Alyssa had already been set free and allowed to use the bathroom. They let us eat something in the kitchen with the blinds thankfully closed. We were still in our bras and panties and white stockings that were all torn up from when they cut them with scissors to expose our big toes.

I thought the girls were going to put an end to this after we ate, but they had other plans.
"Now you girls wouldn't truly be slaves without having to do some chores" Diana said. "So seeing as how my parents aren't going to be home for another six or seven hours, I want you girls to make this spotless so when they come home I can take all the credit."
"Yeah but we don't want you girls protesting or making any noise so you're going to be gagged the whole time you're cleaning" Amanda said.
"Please" I begged. "Don't gag us anymore. I promose we'll be quiet."
"Sorry we already decided" Krystina said. "Would you like to do the honors Amanda? I mean we are using your socks after all."
"I'd love to" Amanda said as she took her neon green socks she had been wearing the night before when she came over. She balled them up and stuffed them in our mouths. Then I watched her ballgag Alyssa as I held that nasty sock in my mouth.

"I've got something special for you Ang" Amanda said and produced a gag with a huge black panel and straps. Th panel covered my entire mouth from my chin to the bottom of my nose. She tightened the straps behind my head. I tried to talk but not a sound escaped. This was the most effective gag they had used on me. The sock and the huge black panel covering my entire mouth completely silenced me.

"Now get busy" Diana said. "I wrote a list for you to follow." Alyssa and I took her list and went to work. We washed and dried all the bedsheets, pillowcases, and blankets. We vacuumed, swept, mopped, dusted, polished, scrubbed, and we even had to clean the inside of the windows in our bras and panties. But we did it fast and thankfully nobody saw us.

It took us hours but when we finally finished, Diana said "We still have about an hour. What should we do with them?"
"I don't know about you girls but I could use a foot massage" Amanda said.
"I love that idea" Diana said.
"And while they're at it, it couldn't hurt to make them sucks our toes one more time" Tina said. "I know Alyssa probably wouldn't mind. She seems to enjoy it." Alyssa blushed and Amanda removed our gags. The girls sat on the couch and we rubbed their feet for them.

When I was done massaging Amanda's feet she made me suck every single one of her toes. Alyssa took her time sucking Tina's toes and then Diana made us split the difference and had Alyssa and I both suck her toes. I took one foot and Alyssa took the other.

Only then were we allowed to change our clothes. We put our clothes we had originally came in back on, minus our pantyhose which were ruined. And we couldn't wear the white stockings either so we wound up going barefoot.

Before Diana's parents got home we begged them to delete the pictures from their phones. "No can do" Diana said.
"Yeah if you girls think this over you're wrong. We're holding onto those pictures as blackmail. Any weekend we decide to have another one of these sleepovers, you girls better be there. Otherwise those pictures are going viral."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Alyssa and I didn't really hold any grudges against Diana and Krystina for what they did to us that weekend. But we were embarrassed and we weren't happy they were saving private photos of us on their phones with the threat of releasing the pics if we didn't agree to let them tie us up again sometime. And I didn't enjoy Amanda get involved the first time either. She was way more into bondage than Diana and Krystina and she really seemed to enjoy humiliating us.

A few months after that humiliating weekend, I got a text from Alyssa on Friday night. It said "Come to Amanda's house asap. We got the bitch." She even sent me a photo of Amanda with her hands cuffed behind her back and her mouth covered with duct tape. I rushed over and rang the doorbell.

Amanda surprised me at the door and pulled me inside before I even had a chance to react. "I see you got my message" Amanda said. "I had Diana and Tina cuff me and gag me. I knew if you saw a pic of me, you'd believe it and come right over here. Thanks for falling right into our trap."

Amanda took me by the arm and brought me to the living room where Alyssa was waiting with Diana and Tina. "Sorry Ang" Alyssa said. "They tricked me too. Got me to come over and then they took my phone and sent the text and the picture."
"Speaking of which" Amanda said and grabbed my phone to delete the photo. "We can't have you saving that haha."

She put my phone down and said "you won't be needing that this weekend." I had to sit down next to Alyssa and wait for what came next.
Amanda made us take our shoes and socks off. Then she told Alyssa to gag me with one of her socks. We protested at first until they reminded us of the pics. Alyssa picked up one of her socks and rolled it up.
I didn't want to open my mouth but I eventually gave in. I opened wide to let Alyssa stuff the sock all the way in. Then Amanda took a few pieces off a roll of duct tape and gave them to Alyssa.

"We've got to make sure those dirty, sweaty socks stay in your mouth" Amanda said as she made Alyssa gag me.
"Okay now you can return the favor" Diana said. "Gag Alyssa with one of your socks Ang."
I rolled up one of my socks. Like me, Alyssa didn't want to open her mouth. "I know why you don't want to open your mouth" Amanda said. "I can smell those socks from over here. It's disgusting hahaha. But open up or I'll use something much much worse."

Alyssa opened wide and I stuffed the sock in slowly because I didn't want to hurt or choke her. Then Amanda gave me some tape and I gagged my own friend with that tape.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Amanda, Krystina, and Diana had tricked us and lured us straight to Amanda's house. They were blackmailing us with humiliating photos they had of us. The girls forced us to gag each other with our worn socks and duct tape and then we waited for what came next.

"Strip" Amanda said.
"Mmmf?" I grunted.
"You heard me. Down to your bra and panties."

Alyssa and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. They were going to make us do it one way or another. So we took off our blouses and pants. Amanda had left the room and she returned with two pairs of pantyhose from her drawer.
"I know how ticklish the nylon material makes your feet so put them on." Alyssa and I took the hose and put them on. My pantyhose were brown and hers were white.

"What do we do with them first?" Tina asked. "Tie them up and tickle them? Make them give us a foot massage?"
"No I've got a better idea" Amanda said. She whispered something to the girls and they grinned.

They poured themselves glasses of wine and made us get on our hands in knees in front of the couch where they sat down. They turned on the TV and used us as foot stools. Tina had her feet resting on my back. Amanda had her legs hanging over Alyssa's back. Diana was sitting in the middle and she had her legs spread out with one foot on my back and one foot on Alyssa's back.

We stayed in this uncomfortable position for hours while they drank wine, watched TV, and chatted like we weren't even there. When it became too uncomfortable and we couldn't stay in that position any longer, we starting grunting and moaning into our gags until they got the hint.

They took their legs off and let us stand up and stretch out a bit. "Let's get them downstairs" Amanda said. "I have a pull out couch all set up for them."

They dragged us downstairs and Diana said "we're going to go easy on you tonight. No handcuffs or ballgags or any of Amanda's fun toys. We're just going to use rope."

The couch was folded out into a small bed and they made us lie on our stomachs. We put our hands behind our backs so they could bind our wrists and then our ankles were tightly bound as well. Then the tickling began. I don't know who was tickling my feet and who was tickling Alyssa since we were on our stomachs and couldn't see behind us. But I felt at least two and sometimes three hands tickling both of my feet.

We squealed and screamed into our gags, begging them to stop. They stop briefly, but only to roll us over so we could see them. Diana resumed tickling our feet while Amanda poked at our ribs and tickled our bare stomachs. Tina did some upper body tickling, tickling us under our arms and behind our necks.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle" Tina cooed in my ear as she tickled my neck. "Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Aw you poor little baby? Does that tickle? Do you want me to stop?" It was absolute torture and she knew it.

The tickling lasted for hours. They took short breaks in between just so we could catch our breaths before they resumed. When it got late Amanda gave us a choice. We could sleep upstairs in one of the rooms they were staying in or we could stay in the basement all night. I wish I had chose the basement.

I slept in Amanda's room that night. Alyssa stayed with Diana in one of the guest rooms. They had untied our ankles to get them us upstairs but our wrists were still tied. Amanda retied my ankles upstairs on her bed. I was still gagged with tape and Alyssa's dirty worn sock. She made herself comfortable on the bed. She held in the head to toe position so that my head was at the foot of the bed. She made sure to rest her feet near my face. I tried to pull my head back but I could only move so far without falling off the bed.

So I wound up resting my head near her bare feet all night. I couldn't move or look anywhere else because of the way I was positioned on the bed, so I wound up staring at her feet for the longest time. She wiggled and flexed her toes to taunt me before she fell to sleep.

The smell was unpleasant but I managed to fall asleep not too long after she did. In the morning, Alyssa and I were free to remove our gags and eat something. They made us sit at the table with them and eat breakfast in our bras and panties and the pantyhose Amanda had given us. Then they brought us down to the basement and tied us up on fold out couch again. Amanda used her dirty socks and duct tape for our gags.

Bound hand and foot, we had to endure their tickle torture for hours. They took a break for lunch. We got nothing. We just laid there bound and gagged while they ate upstairs. Then they came back down and picked up where they left us.

They'd get bored and go up to watch TV, then come down and tickle us again. It went on all day to the point that I couldn't take it anymore. I was screaming into my gag, thrashing around on the bed, kicking my bound feet up into the air.

They untied us after it was dark so we could take our gags off and finally eat something. The first thing we did was go to the bathroom though since we'd been tied up for hours. Diana and Tina had an invite to a party and decided to go. But Amanda stayed home with us to make sure we didn't go anywhere.

"I won't gag you right away. I have another use for your mouths." She sat on the couch and made us kneel at her feet. "I know how much you enjoyed sucking on our toes the last time. So now I want you to worship my feet from top to bottom. Kiss them, lick them, suck on my toes."
"You can't!" I cried. "You can't make us do this! Please! It's so disgusting!"
"Well Alyssa seemed to enjoy it last time."

Alyssa blushed but she didn't respond.
"Are you going to be good girls and do what I say or do you want to be tied up, gagged, and tickled again?"

Alyssa was first to take Amanda's bare foot and kiss her sole. I didn't want to but I really didn't want to be tickled again. I couldn't stand it anymore. So I took her foot and kissed the sole lightly.
"You have to do better than that."
I sighed and kissed her sole again and again. Then I licked her sole. It was so gross! I tried to think about other things while I licked away at her foot. I didn't want to think about the taste so I kept my mind occupied. It didn't help much though.

Alyssa seemed to have a thing for feet and didn't mind this as much as I did. I looked over and saw her swirling her tongue back and forth over Amanda's toes. When I was through licking and kissing her feet, I started working on her toes. I took her big toe in my mouth and started sucking.

"Make sure you get in good between my toes and clean them. And feel free to swallow anything you find."
"Grrrmmm?!!" I grunted furiously with her toe in my mouth.
"Shut up and do it before I gag you with five socks."

I sucked on all five of her toes while Alyssa sucked on the other five. My tongue pushed between them and I wound up swallowing a lot of sock lint. It was truly disgusting and humiliating.

It was getting late when we finished. Our gags were replaced with two more worn socks and duct tape. She brought us upstairs and tied Alyssa up in one of the guest rooms. "The girls should be back soon. I'll let them have their fun with you when they do."

I was taken to Amanda's room and bound hand and foot on her bed. I was actually grateful Amanda hadn't used her cuffs or gags on us but I had a feeling that would be coming soon. I laid there with my head resting near Amanda's smelly bare feet all night. She would taunt me and pinch my nose every so often with her toes to mess with me. Since we were in the head to toe position she'd reach over and tickle my feet every once in a while to hear me mmph or squeal.

In the morning we were released so we could eat something and use the bathroom. It was Sunday and Amanda's parents wouldn't be home until dark so they still had time to torture us. We felt ridiculous because we were still in our bras, panties, and hose that Amanda made us put on.

Amanda took out her collection of gags, chains, cuffs. They brought us upstairs to one of the guest rooms and made us lie on the bed on our stomachs. Amanda cuffed our hands behind our backs. Then she rolled us onto our backs and used leather ankle cuffs to cuff our feet together.

A purple ballgag was used on Alyssa and a red ballgag was used on me. "Look on the bright side" Amanda said as she was gagging me. "At least we didn't stuff your mouths with socks or those pantyhose you're wearing. But hey there's always time."

Amanda got a pair of sneakers and said "these are the oldest, dirtiest pair of running sneakers I have. They smell so bad. Well enjoy hahahahaha."
She turned the sneakers upside down and they were placed over our faces so our noses were forced inside her shoes. Our ballgags and our noses were pressed up against the insoles of her dirty sneakers. She tied the laces behind our heads so we couldn't shake them off.

Amanda left the room. Tina and Diana stayed behind to tickle our feet briefly. It was horrible because it forced us to breathe a lot through our noses which were trapped inside those damn shoes. Thankfully they stopped after a few minutes and left to join Amanda downstairs.

For three hours we had to smell the inside of Amanda's shoes. If it wasn't for the ballgag I would have thrown up. We couldn't escape the hand and ankle cuffs so we didn't have any other choice but to smell those rancid shoes until they came back up.

I couldn't take it anymore and as soon as they came back I made as much noise as my gag allowed me. "MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMMMMMMPPPHHH! MMMMMMMPPPH! MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHH! GRRFFFFFMMMMMM!"

"I think she's had enough" Diana laughed.
"Let's get those off" Amanda said and untied her shoes. I breathed in the fresh air and moaned in relief. She unlocked the cuffs and we rubbed our sores ankles and wrists. We tugged at the straps of our ballgags and Amanda said "those stay on for the time being."

We followed them downstairs where they made themselves comfy. They gave us orders to kneel at their feet and massage them. I didn't realize how helpless I felt until I was rubbing Tina's feet. I was almost naked, gagged and unable to even defend or speak up for myself, and forced to do everything they said.

"Oh that feels so good" Tina moaned and curled her toes. "It's nice to know I have a friend like you to rub my feet whenever they're sore." I didn't respond with the gag. I just rubbed my friend's sweaty feet. Alyssa was rubbing Diana's feet and again she seemed like she was enjoying it more than me.

It didn't end with Tina though. They made us switch around. I massaged Diana's feet while Alyssa massaged Tina's feet. Then we both had to take turns massaging Amanda's feet.

"Here's your favorite part Alyssa" Amanda said as she unbuckled our ballgags. It felt so good to get that ball out of my mouth. But soon my mouth was wrapped around Tina's toes. Alyssa sucked on Amanda's toes and again seemed to enjoy it a bit. It was cool if she had a foot fetish but I did not so it was just disgusting and degrading for me.

They didn't tie us up again or tickle us. Just used us as foot stools after we sucked their toes. It was late in the afternoon when Amanda finally gave us our clothes back and take her hose.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Love it!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Loved this story. Thanks for resurrecting it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic